AF needs funding again

Photo

Gigi Mistakenly Revealed As Married: Tamaki Hiroshi Apologized

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 cmiley

cmiley

AF Official Translator

• News Crew
  • 622 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:27 PM

Sources: http://udn.com/
Translated by Cmiley

Lately while Tamaki Hiroshi was doing interviews he revealed Gigi Leung married last year, through Gigi she has firmly denied it, on the 5th Tamaki Hiroshi issued an overseas apology statement for the incident, and explained this is purely a beautiful misunderstanding.

Stylish Japanese guy Tamaki Hiroshi cooperated with Gigi last year for a watch advertisement, because of their fourth time cooperating in advertisements, this lead to the establishment of a good friendship. Recently, while Tamaki Hiroshi was interviewed he mentioned his friends, never expected it to be an alarming statement, claiming that last year he sent flowers to congratulate Gigi's wedding celebration.

As for being pointed as married last year by Tamaki Hiroshi , for 5 days Gigi has denied it and that presently there's no intention to marry. Just at that time soon, the news by the 5th was already online Yahoo Japan, so through the company Tamaki Hiroshi said he "said the wrong thing" and sent the Hong Kong media a statement for indiscretions and is deeply sorry, strongly said it was a inadequate communication leading to the misunderstanding. The statement also explained that the Tamaki Hiroshi sent flowers to Gigi, in fact, was to congratulate her new record, and not to congratulate marriage.

In addition, suspected as the groom Ekin Cheng did a telephone interview, he laughed: "It has nothing to do with me, even though the trend is enviromental awareness, but please don't always use me as news to recycle, if you're not bored I'm bored!"

#2 eling

eling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:39 PM

wow.. what a big misunderstanding. luckily Tamaki Hiroshi sent a statement for indiscretions to the Hong Kong media. or else the reporters will "bug" Gigi and Ekin again. then Gigi and Ekin will have a bad time being asked about their ex-partner, especially Gigi. pity her..

Edited by eling, 06 September 2007 - 08:40 PM.

#3 ~YingLing~

~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

glad that everything is all cleared up now.

wow...those reporters must be pretty nosy to be hounding Gigi for 5 days with no end asking for "clarification" since she's been denying the news for 5 days.

#4 tdrama*addict

tdrama*addict

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:19 PM

oh man..that's funny!! hahaha..and honestly..how could gigi get married last year with ekin if they broke up last year too?? haha..so funny..such funny news~

#5 ultraviolence

ultraviolence

trash80 wannabe

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 09:39 PM

what a load of rubbish, how can you mix up new record and marriage. what is that guy's game really?

#6 AznRkenshin

AznRkenshin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

Even though that he said something wrong. At least he apologized for what he said wrong. He is a good person.

#7 calee

calee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:44 AM

hahah i like ekin's reaction about the environmental recycling rage and not to use old news. he's so funny as usual

hahah i like ekin's reaction about the environmental recycling rage and not to use old news. he's so funny as usual

#8 cmiley

cmiley

AF Official Translator

• News Crew
  • 622 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:00 AM

A lot of times the story is usually twisted and the media makes a big deal out of something small. And what a good opportunity when there is a language barrier. But good thing it was clarified since both parties know it was just a simple misunderstanding!

#9 t00dles

t00dles

iloveyous<3`

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1390 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:08 AM

ohhh wow, i wonder how did he even know that gigi is married although it's not true.
but atleast he apologized. it's all good. =]

#10 shaowei

shaowei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:32 AM

it's good that Tamaki Hiroshi already released a statement clarifying his mistake and apologizing to Gigi Leung.

#11 Regina889

Regina889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:28 AM

Well last year before the breakup Gigi did not seem to reveal any signs of weakness in the relationship. She also seem to be saying that she was planning vacation with Ekin. They are such close friends that perhaps she mentioned that she was close to wedding plans with long time boyfriend so he thought she married. I don't think he made up the rumor, so I am sure she told him something and the information was never updated.

#12 thejadedangel

thejadedangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

Poor Gigi, if only she wasn't hounded by paparazzi after all the bad things from her past relationship. I kind of feel bad for her ... However, it is sad that she had so much misunderstanding because of a Japanese guy...