• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:47 PM

Posted Image

Stage Name: YoonA 윤아
Birth Date: May 30th, 1990
Height: 166 cm
Blood Type: B
Previous Works: TVXQ 'Magic Castle' M/V (2004), SANYO Eneloop CF (2006), TEUN TEUN English 'Follow Me' CF (2006), Super Junior 'U' M/V (2006), TSZX The Grace '열정 (My Everything)' M/V (2006), ELITE School Uniform CF (2007), HAITAI Beverage Sunkist 'Lemonade' CF (2007), Clean & Clear CF (2007), MBC Drama '9 Hits, 2 Outs' (2007)

Credit: soompi

#2 Guest_azngal02_*

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:11 AM

wow..she's only 1990-born~~..and she already worked and is in those musik videos ^.^ thanx for postiing this info btw ><..i thought she was the main singer in SNSD =.= shes always in the middle duriing photos and that~~

#3 snow ball

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

hey...

i too thought yoonA was the leader of the group and the reason is as you've mentioned...
well, i think she is pretty and cute... when i saw her for the first time in suju MV U and after that in TSZX the grace's MY EVERYTHING, i really thought she was the silent type... but i think i was wrong...lol... neways.. SO NYUH SHI DAE fighting..

some pics :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/al...00798133537.jpg
She looks so happy...

Edited by lavenderrain♥, 01 April 2008 - 06:02 AM.
MAX of 3 pic per post! thank you

#4 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:30 AM

Again, on recent epi of Kiss The Radio:
Posted Image Posted Image

I say, this girl is so lucky but she doesn't look confident when performing live and singing with the other members! Perhaps because she said it herself that she feels that singing is a tedious task for her than dancing and acting?! Anyway, I do hope that she builds up more confidence especially since they had won the 1st place in Mnet M!Countdown ^^.

#5 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:14 AM

Did I said before that YoonA gives me the feeling that she is a princess? But the very friendly, likable one, I guess?
Pics from Mnet M!Countdown and KM Show Music Tank:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MC + Performance @ KM SMT:

W/ Sunny

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Credits as labelled

#6 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:31 AM

^1st Album's promotional pic
I thought she is a new member of SooNyuhShiDae but no, she is YoonA!! But she looks really different in these new pictures and she looks like she is a career woman in her mid-twenties LOL

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 01 November 2007 - 01:49 PM.

#7 green_tea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:05 AM

wow~ she's so pretty xD I just realized that she's the same girl in both of Super Junior's MV. lol... I'm not good with recognizing ppl. But omg~ I've never felt so old/care so much about my age until I saw her age. It's really hard to believe that she's two yrs younger than me. :shocked: She's perfect xD

#8 luv_yunho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:00 PM

wow so young
my first impression is i think he is 20 years pld
haha

#9 P!nK CrY$t@1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:53 AM

She is my favourite member in SNSD too............She is always very energetic.......A good dancer too.........!!!!!!

#10 Ms_u-know_yunho (cho min)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

hey i just saw the movie 9 outs in the 2 ins.......she looks so scary at the begining man, the story was funny and good at the beginning but gets boring at the end.
She's a bad girl in this movie, it's about her having a major crush on this 20 years old baesball dude but this dude already has a lover which is 30 so Yoon Ah tries to still him ans stuff =P

LOVE DBSK AND SNSD

#11 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

Pics of YoonAh participating in Lee Seung Chul: "Propose" MV:
http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...2900&page=5 & page6

Don't worry! Mr Lee isn't proposing to YoonAh obviously but instead, our intelligent actress is acting as Lee's daughter. Yet, Mr Lee is re-marrying another woman in this MV :)
Yet, YoonAh carries almost the same expression in every pics! Maybe because the MV isn't out yet ;)

#12 angelthai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

YoonA YoonA YoonAAAAAAA~~ ^^

LOL she's so pretty n sweet even tho I'm a SuJu fan I think she'd look so cute with DongHae… perfect couple dun u think ^^

#13 rain_bow

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:08 AM

i rekon she is the most popular/more known member in snsd
shes features in alot of other artists MVs before her debut
she also acts?

#14 ♥beybii♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:17 PM

yoonA.wOw.she's really my favorite in SNSD.i first notice her in suju's mvs(i'm asuper fan of em) and seen her in u and marry u.i'm getting curius bout her cause of some pics with the suju members especially hae oppa.then i ended up watching kissing you mv and starting to search on them and tada.yoonA's really beautiful.i also can't believe that she's only 17 years old! i thought she's the leader cause she's always on the center on their live performances and mvs.i really lover her beauty(wish i have that kind of beauty)ehehe.i also like her dancing.and damn she's so good. i really love her and the other members!YOONA FIGHTING!

#15 OhhBaby..

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

woah!!!..yoona is hot..although my fav is tae yeon..but i think yoona is really really hot too..and she's just like..HYPER famous..she's in so many MVs..its just incredible being at such a young age but being so famous..yeah..SNSD ROCKS!!

#16 gyongmoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:53 PM

....anyong haseyo....
....i'm a fan also of yoona..
....my cousin loves her and yuri because they are so pretty..
....uhmmmm....
....when i'm watching them i cannot even recognize who is yoona and yuri because they looks the same...

#17 gennie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:43 PM

is she crying on that mnet picture? she's so pretty... i started to like her in suju's marry u mv...

she always looks happy...

Edited by gennie, 21 March 2008 - 02:44 PM.

#18 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:42 PM

BABY BABY SPONSERED CLOTHES
Posted Image

[color="#571B7e"]ENDORSING ELLESSE
Posted Image

Posted Image

NO HOTLINKINGS

Edited by aivilo!, 06 May 2008 - 08:01 AM.
merge post

#19 .jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:00 AM

Posted Image

KBS1TV'S "You Are My Destiny", girl group member Im Yoona's first main drama as an actress, is showing a chance to be a hit by exceeding 20% ratings with it's first episode.

According to TNS Media's TV ratings study, "You Are My Destiny" recieved 23.4% ratings for the first episode.

On this episode, Nayoung, a doctor, dies suddenly and gives different talents to seven different people. Yoona, who played the main character, SaeByuk, showed natural acting as her character got to see inside a doctor's world.

Although SoNyuhShiDae's Yoona has been featured on "9 ends, 2 outs", "Unstoppable Marriage", and "The Unique Park Jung Geum", but this is her first appearance as a main character.

On the board for the show, fans of Yoona were very excited for her change into an actress. Netizens commented that "Yoona's acting is pretty good", and "For her first main character, she is good".

Broadcasted after "Likeable or Not", which got ratings of 40%, You are My Destiny involves a family who's daughter has died who adopts SaeByuk and is a family story overall.

source: starnews
Translation: sosiz & xflyjiyong94@Honey

#20 Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:19 PM

Ok, this might sound freaky but I was watching Only Love's MV, and I found that YoonA and Dong Hae look alike!!! Is it only me? They have this "xiong mei lian", or what you call "siblings face". :lol: But well, they have really big eyebags that's why.

Let's see, my first impression of YoonA was that she appeared in DBSK's Rising Sun first concert. Well, only on screen. She looked so young, I figure she was only 15-16? Well, so when I was watching Suju's U MV again, I thought she looked familiar. Hehehe...

She's kinda skinny, don't you think? I mean, I was watching this making of the Anycall CF and oh... her bones were so visible!

The video is YoonA overload.

She's so cute when she poked Yoochun on his ribs.

Edited by Aspire, 15 May 2008 - 01:20 PM.

#21 Kyuminnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

YoonA!!!! :3
She's very pretty and my favorite member of SNSD.
I think she's very goofy. :P it's funny. and i can't believe she's a year younger than i am. >w<

#22 Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:43 AM

Yoona - Keep watching my acting improve.

Credits: 순수100@soshified && starmoneydaily + blue_smiley@soompi
Posted Image

Fresh as ripe grapes. Like a protagonist in one of those shojo mangas. YoonA left behind her cute role as a member of SNSD for a while to become a protagonist in TV series 너는 내 운명. Her stint has been successful so far. After the premiere episode, more compliments and encouragement keep coming in to the official website. I met her on the 15th. She seemed in a relaxed, confident mood. But less so, as she describes her worries over her acting.

"I feel like I still have many weaknesses, I keep thinking "I should do my best". It's strange to see my acting. Since this is the first time I act in a drama, cameras move differently from what I used to. (^^) Things will get better as time goes by."

SNSD and acting

Posted Image

YoonA spent two years before SNSD debut as a trainee, receiving acting training. That resulted in positive reviews from her cameo appearance in 천하일색 박정금 last April.

"I get much encouragement from the fans. Singing involves (SNSD) members but acting, I have to find my way. I am encouraged by your messages of support. It even makes me wondering. I will present myself as more natural, more better me in the drama. I hope you see my acting develop"

SNSD members has been supportive of YoonA. YoonA said each member knows what other members are saying with eye contact. SooYoung, who shares a room with YoonA, helps her with her acting. YoonA and SooYoung, who learned to act together as a trainee, have clicked well together. SooYoung often gives YoonA advice on acting. Members have become family. They once planned to visit YoonA's workplace to show her their support, but postponed it not to disturb her in any way.

YoonA behind the scenes vs. YoonA on TV

Posted Image

SNSD works as a 8-member-group since YoonA's appearance on 너는 내 운명. It makes YoonA sad to read comments like "When does YoonA come back to join SNSD?" "Never seen YoonA for ages"

"When I'm singing, I miss acting, but when I am acting, I miss singing. But I wouldn't want to neglect either of them. Both have their own charms; I am glad to hear the cheers of the crowd while I'm singing, and I am also glad to live as a different person in a drama."

YoonA widened her fan base to 30-50 older women fans after 너는 내 운명.

"I can feel it when I go to a restaurant. Middle-aged women (아주머니) would tell me, "You must be the Saebyeok agassi in 너는 내 운명"

Until SNSD's album activity begins she would be living as Saebyeok.

너는 내 운명 YoonA vs. 춘자네 경사났네 Kibum

MBC's brand-new series 춘자네 경사났네, which starts 19th, will be competing against 너는 내 운명. The competition within one management company. Kibum from Super Junior will be appearing in 춘자네 경사났네.

"I hope both of us do well. I would like us "win-win" rather than compete against each other. Kibum was my acting partner as a trainee. Kibum wants to do acting just like me, so I hope he gets good reviews."

High School YoonA vs. Entertainer YoonA

Posted Image

18-year-old YoonA. 3rd grade in High school. Her friends her age are not so free to play in the playground, and yet for YoonA they're the ones whom she envy.

"My friends are in the 3rd grade, it would be wrong to say I work harder than them. They are as hard-working as I am. I work, they study; both are hard mentally and physically."

What makes her emotional are things that are small, yet cherishable. "I want to ride a bus to go home in a sunny day," she said.

YoonA who acts a cheerful Saebyeok in 너는 내 운명, would want her next role to be something different: "I want to act someone who's quiet in a tragic tale," she said shyly.

http://star.moneytod...p...1&outlink=1

This is going to betray my support for Andy+Solbi, but I think it's nice to share too.

Andy likes pure and innocent girls like YoonA

March 30, 2008 by coolsmurf

“I like pure and innocent girls, someone like YoonA.”

Posted Image

Andy from Shinhwa was on MBC “Golden Fishery: Radio Star” on 26th March with Lee Min Woo and confessed about their ideal girl type.

Andy was asked by the MC, “Your ideal celebrity type is?” His initial answer was Kim Tae Hee. But the MC added, “Besides this general answer?” He then answered, “I like So Nyeo Shi Dae members, all of them.” ’

Shin Jung Hwan pressed on further and Andy shly replied, “I like YoonA. I like pure and innocent girls.” Lee Min Woo also said that his preferred celebrity lover would be Kim Tae Hee too. He described her, “She is like my air.”

Andy was asked which movie was uninteresting, Eric’s Diary of June, Minwoo’s Holy Daddy or Dong Wan’s Spin Kick. He said, “Sorry, Dong Wan hyung.”

Edited by Aspire, 19 May 2008 - 07:54 AM.

#23 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

NEW PHOTO
Posted Image
I think Yoona is endorsing for the new cap since some of the girls have endorsed for it before.

NO HOTLINKINGS

#24 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:16 PM

ELLESSE PHOTO
Posted Image

Posted Image

GUBNE CF
Posted Image

HAPTIC CF

NO HOTLINKINGS

#25 ninetails7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

I hope Miss. Yoona has plenty of luck on her new show that shes starring in!!!~
I'm sorry she couldn't be there for Hollywood Bowl, I would have got to see her too!!~ :(
But maybe I'll see her someday... ^_^
Sa RanG HaE!!!!!!!!!!!~ I love YooNa!!!~ :hug :wub:

#26 Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:17 AM

OMG! I missed YoonA's birthday! Happy Belated Birthday! I heard that it's also SNSD's 300th day anniversary on YoonA's birthday, so it's really coincident?

:lol: Is this a gift from someone?
Posted Image

YOONA - I HAVE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE
SNSD’s Yoona revealed that she has never yet been pursued by a guy, nor has she had experience in a relationship with a guy before, a revelation that has been gaining immense popularity.

Yoona was featured on the 27th broadcast of KBS 2TV entertainment program “Sang Sang Plus”. On the show, Yoona had to answer “What is the oldest guy that has ever pursued you?” after losing a game on the segment “Popping Balloon Talk”.

Before she was able to answer ths question, the other people on the show asked her “Has anyone ever pursued you before?” and Yoona surprised everyone by answering “No”. They asked her if a celebrity has ever pursued her and she answered no to that as well.

She was then asked “So you’ve never had a boyfriend before?” and Yoona answered “Yes, I haven’t”, saying that she has never had experience in a relationship before.

In response to the question “Haven’t you ever wanted to have a boyfriend?”, Yoona answered “I thought about it but I think it would be difficult while I’m doing my work”, expressing that she wishes to put her career before a love right now.

Also, Solbi, a member on the show, said “I heard something. I heard that Andy’s ideal is Yoona. But you also said that Andy is your ideal as well,” asking about their relationship. Yoona answered her, “We’ve been on shows before and I thought that he was very impressive”, but revealing that Andy is not her ideal guy.

Credits to MyDaily and boxclub @ www.soshified.com/forums
posted: snsdkorea

#27 .jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

^ its amazing to know yoona din have a boyfriend before, cos she is really very pretty, how can she not been chased by any guys before. but now, she is really popular, there are tons of guys out there who loves her madly :P

she is really a natural beauty!

dream concert - red carpet
Posted Image
as tag + soshified forums

#28 Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:32 AM

Hahaha however I do think she never had a boyfriend before. Maybe it was because she didn't want to have one yet or she had restriction from her parents. Yoona doesn't look like she had one before. Really! Hehehe...

OMG! I love her look when she was at the Dream Concert red carpet! Her hair and her dress! And that shinny beads hanging down her chest... was that a necklace or was that a design of her dress? I must get my hands on one of these dresses soon! >:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

Aww gosh!! Yoona's really gorgeous!!
She's one of the prettiest in SNSD!
You've gotta love how her hair hangs down her shoulders like that.. it makes her look so mature!
I absolutely adore the 3rd picture! She looks like a model! Her expression is :shock.. WOW

I think she couldn't/didn't have a bf because she's still young and maybe her parents didn't want her having a bf to distract her from her studies O.o

#30 Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

Endorsing in Elle (Pwoah! Look at her make-up!)

And an article about YoonA

Posted Image

A member of the popular female group "So Nyuh Shi Dae," YoonA (18), has recently been casted as the main female character, Jang SaeByuk, in KBS1's Daily Drama "You Are My Destiny." Her long hair, doe-like eyes, and slim stature reminds everyone of a manga character. It's like a Cinderella's story for her as she dominated the music industry like a comet as So Nyuh Shi Dae last summer and was also casted as the main character of a daily drama, which is quite uncommon for a teen star like herself. Even though she may only be a young girl, as she and "Chun Hyang" from the Korean classic, "Chun Hyang Jun," are the same age, and seems to be weak in appearance, she's a thoughtful, bold, and serious "young adult" that's strong on the inside. You can tell from the way she speaks that she's gone through extensive and tough training for a long 5 years, nonstop, in order to acheive her dreams.

◇From an Idol Star to "National Little Sister"
YoonA shyly smiled as she mentioned how after appearing on television through "You Are My Destiny," more age groups have recognized her than before. She explained that while being active as So Nyuh Shi Dae, the fans' age group was very limited, but nowadays when she goes out, even middle-aged men and women as well as senior citizens recognize her as "the kid from the drama," and it's really encouraging. Last year, YoonA offically debuted as an actress through MBC's weekend drama, "2 Outs in the 9th Inning" and earlier this year, she left a strong impression to viewers when she cameoed in MBC's "Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum." Nevertheless, she said that the hardest part about playing the main character of a daily drama, which requires an arduous task of memorizing a week's worth of script, was indeed memorizing the script. "For singers, they can rest after their performance is over, but it's overwhelming for actors and actresses because they have to memorize their parts even on days when there no shoots. That's why I'm always reading and holding on to my script even on the days that I get off." Thanks to the advices and encouragements from respected veteran actors and actresses like Sah MiJah, Jang Yong, Jung AeRi, and former singer-turned actor Lee JiHoon, she feels confident.

◇Cinderella? More like a Tumbler (a Self-Righting Toy)
Though YoonA may seem like she became famous overnight, she's a "veteran" that has gone through about 150 to 200 auditions since her predebut days. She wanted to become a celebrity ever since she was a young girl, so in 2002, she passed a weekend audition for her current management company, SM Entertainment, and thus began her life as a trainee. Even though she was at an age where she was always full of curiosity and wanted to hang out with her friends, she'd always go straight to practice right after school and practice for about 4 hours each day. "Although there were a lot of times when I was exhausted, it was fun, and I liked it." Whenever she was feeling down or unmotivated for a while, she would always watch other artists' performances in order to discipline herself.

◇First Post-Debut Birthday Party
YoonA shyly said that it has only been 9 months since her debut. Even though this past May 30th was her first birthday as a celebrity, she spent the whole day on the set of "You Are My Destiny." She said "I will never forget that day because the staff and cast threw me a surprise birthday party." She received a cake at 4 in the morning from the crew members, and at 10 o'clock that night, after finishing all the shoots for the day, the staff and cast threw her a surprise party, so she got to celebrate her birthday twice. Fans even packed meals for the staff members. She gave a thumbs-up while adding that even though this is her third drama, she loves how all the cast and crew members are like a family now, thanks to family-oriented plot of the drama.

◇My Family is My Source of Energy
Her family was always very supportive of her. They've also give great advice when monitoring her ever since her trainee days. Her older sister, who is 5 years older than YoonA and just as beautiful as her, is the most supportive. YoonA is also sad that things have gotten a bit awkward with some of her friends after she debuted. "My best friends have always been the same, but other friends thought it was weird and awkward to see their friend, who was just a regular student like themselves even just a couple of days ago, on television. My 2 month break was maybe a bit too long." It is bit burdening to play the role of SaeByuk, who is in her 20's, but I thought it would look very awkward if I tried to force myself to act maturely like an adult, so instead, I pay a lot of attention to my tone when I speak or what I wear Regarding her popularity that she quickly gained just shortly after debuting, YoonA responded maturely by saying "if you always try hard, people around you will notice it. I feel like I was given this chance because I've always tried my hardest." About how she got casted for the main character of a daily drama, she said "though as a rookie, I'm in no position to choose what drama I want to shoot, I auditioned for 'You Are My Destiny' because I thought I could learn a lot about life and acting from it. It is less burdening for me now, since there are a lot more veteran actors that I can learn from. And because we're all shooting the drama over a long period of time, the atmosphere is very relaxed."

◇I Plan on Chasing Two Bunnies at the Same Time, Singing and Acting
I'm always texting or calling my fellow So Nyuh Shi Dae members whenever I can. Even if I'm too busy, I can always see them sleeping when I get back to our dorm. All the members are like family to me now, and SooYoung and YuRi, who I took acting lessons with, help me out with reading lines. Though she is currently a 12th grader that should be preparing for the "Soo Neung Test" (the college admissions test) she'll be busy promoting So Nyuh Shi Dae's second album, which will be released this summer, and wrapping up "You Are My Destiny" in order to thank all the fans for their love and support. At first, it was hard for YoonA to understand the feelings and unfortunate circumstances of the blind and orphaned SaeByuk. However, after a lot of effort to think and act like and also be SaeByuk, she recently felt like she became SaeByuk, as she was accused of being a thief at a sauna, then was kicked out, and as a result cried in a public phonebooth.

YoonA says that her goal is to become an actress like Jun DoYun that can act out any type of persona naturally and comfortably. She also stated that she wishes to work with Lee SunKyoon from "White Tower" and "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince"; she shyly smiled as she added that she liked his charming voice and acting. YoonA said that if she had to pick out a flaw of herself, she would say that her hands and feet are unattractive, and she's a bit close-minded as well as sometimes having a lot of thoughts on her mind. YoonA brightly laughed as she said "you can expect me be an active and hard-working singer and actress just like SaeByuk was in order to become a brighter and more confident person."

credits to SportsSeoul and Seannn@soshified.com and LaBelle@soompi

Edited by Aspire, 27 June 2008 - 03:15 PM.

#31 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

Yoona at Mnet 20s Choices Awards
-she wasn't present :(
Elite photoshoot
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
credits to soompi and as tagged

#32 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:32 AM

Yoona at Asia Song Fest (It's been real long since she performed with the girls since she was busy filming YAMD)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

credits: as tagged+soompi

#33 icecubes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

Hi! Im new here. ^^

I love Yoona. She's gorgeous :)

Posted Image
Credit: as tagged

Edited by icecubes, 10 November 2008 - 10:59 AM.

#34 SNSD123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:37 AM

View Postazngal02, on Sep 27 2007 2 11 AM, said:

wow..she's only 1990-born~~..and she already worked and is in those musik videos ^.^ thanx for postiing this info btw ><..i thought she was the main singer in SNSD =.= shes always in the middle duriing photos and that~~

Actually, Tae Yeon is the lead singer. Yoon A just ends up in the middle. At least i was told that Tae Yeon is the lead singer.... :unsure:

View PostLovesRainie, on Jun 23 2008 12 30 PM, said:

Aww gosh!! Yoona's really gorgeous!!
She's one of the prettiest in SNSD!
You've gotta love how her hair hangs down her shoulders like that.. it makes her look so mature!
I absolutely adore the 3rd picture! She looks like a model! Her expression is :shock.. WOW

I think she couldn't/didn't have a bf because she's still young and maybe her parents didn't want her having a bf to distract her from her studies O.o

Agreed. She is beautiful :iloveyou: . But she's only 18 yo. she is still young. :crying:

#35 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:43 AM

SNSD123
Yoona is always seen in the middle because she's the "face" of SNSD :)
She has the most pleasant face, yes? :D
She's young, that's a good thing! Why are you sad about that? :unsure:

Yoona for Elite CF shoot
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
she's so gorgeous!!!
credits: as tagged

Edited by LovesRainie, 05 December 2008 - 06:58 AM.

#36 Kaiyo Kun =^.^=

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

OMGOSH i love yoona so much !!! :D
she is my favorit from SNSD ^__^
she is so pretty and cute lol

#37 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

Welcome Kaiyo Kun =^.^=
I love Yoona too! She's my favourite in SNSD! She's gorgeous, really. She can act really well too. Did you watch YAMD?

pic spam~
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
c; as tagged

Edited by LovesRainie, 09 December 2008 - 07:03 PM.

#38 NISA♥이특 forever~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

Kaiyo Kun:
yoona is love^^
i choose yoona as angel in snsd^^
but for real,snsd's face..all of the r so angelic^^no bad girl face^^

bel:
hi again^^haha
yoona is a good actress^^her face also looks like a very talented n expert actress^^she is so pretty!!!!!

#39 LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

Nisa
I HEART YOONA! She's a real beauty, 100% natural :)
She's always chosen to appear in advertisements and her drama because of her beautiful face. I'm so proud of her.. plus, she's doing so well for YAMD. Her acting has improved tremendously!

#40 MyDarlingChangmin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:11 AM

OMO!!!!
YOONA UNNIE!!!!!
she's sooooo beautiful......
really one of my fAvorite faces in SNSD!!!!
i'm gonna support them always!!!!!

View PostLovesRainie, on Dec 16 2008 9 44 AM, said:

Nisa
I HEART YOONA! She's a real beauty, 100% natural :)
She's always chosen to appear in advertisements and her drama because of her beautiful face. I'm so proud of her.. plus, she's doing so well for YAMD. Her acting has improved tremendously!

may i ask what drAMA are you talking about.....i'm still a new fan of yoona unnie that's why i don't know much about her yet....^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users