164 replies to this topic

#81 Bethany

Bethany

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

<3 seo hyun. she's so pretty in a natural way. :thumbsup and i love her cute and bubbly personality.

keep up the good work, SNSD!
  • Antoine likes this

#82 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:27 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: 9as1+ as tagged + ☆Genie@Soshified.com
  • Antoine likes this

#83 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:15 AM

SNSD's Seohyun and f(x)'s Krystal were selected as exclusive models for 'Clean & Clear'.

They will be models for 'Clean & Clear' during a period of 1 year and 6 months. The company expressed that "Seohyun and Krystal have a clean and healthy image that matches well with the brand, resulting in their selection"; also revealing "We have expectations as they will probably receive the synergy effect as much as the popularity they have from the teenager customers".

In their first activity as models, Seohyun and Krystal finished shooting the 'Base Line Cable''s advertisement on February 1st. The video, where these two people's natural and clean image is contained, is expected to be revealed on February 18th.

Seohyun and Krystal said a few words about it, "We're very happy to be doing activities as cosmetics models, something we really wanted to do. With this ad, we hope it can gather a lot of interest since we're going to show an aspect different from the performances on-stage".

On the other side, while SNSD is receiving a hot reaction with their 2nd album 'Oh!''s comeback, f(x) is preparing a new material after finishing with their first single promotions.

Translated by jek_093 @ Soshified.COM/FORUM

• Antoine likes this

#84 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:18 AM

Seohyun to perform with TRAX!

On the upcoming episodes of KBS Music Bank and SBS Inkigayo, SNSD/Girls' Generation's Seohyun will be performing alongside fellow SM family artist, TRAX!

Now, Seohyun won't actually be singing but will instead be playing the piano for the rock band. It's been long known that Seohyun has magic fingers when it comes to the piano and it looks like we'll finally be able to get a taste what she can do.

TRAX will be performing their title track Let You Go with Seohyun on the piano at this week's Music Bank on the 5th and on Inkigayo on the 7th!

cr: allkpop
  • Antoine likes this

#85 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:00 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source: my daily
Credits: as tagged sosiz
  • Antoine likes this

#86 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

The graduation photo of SNSD's youngest member Seohyun (Real name: Seo Joohyun) has been revealed.

Seohyun will be graduating at Jeonju Fine Arts Highschool on February 9th. Moreover, Seohyun's graduation photo has been revealed online and is attracting many people's attention over the internet. Seohyun's features, such as her long black hair and innocent look have captured the hearts of male fans. However, with Seohyun who turned 20 this year, her maturing look is also capturing many Netizen's attention.

Seohyun, who is currently promoting SNSD's new title track ‘Oh!' is planning on attenuating the graduation ceremony on the 9th of February. Seohyun has already been accepted into the class of 2010 as an Arts major at Dongbuk University.

Meanwhile, being the youngest member of SNSD, Seohyun has turned 20 in her graduating year, which makes all of the members at least 20 years old. There is much anticipation in what SNSD members who are all in their 20's has in store.

SOURCE: newsen
TRANSLATION BY: Glucose @ ssf
  • Antoine likes this

#87 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:49 AM

100206 TRAX Ft Seo Hyun - Cold Hearted Man @ Music Core

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEthje9OqZw

Credit: dkpopnews11

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: sosiz

Edited by xtlover, 06 February 2010 - 08:55 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#88 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Posted Image

SNSD Seohyun was chosen to have the best body of the group.

Seohyun was chosen as the 'Best body through dancing' of the 9 girls on the MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Relay' which aired on the 5th of February.

Leader Taeyeon stated, "Seohyun exercises in the middle of the night. She stared straight into the mirror and works out."
Seohyun, who was embarrassed at this statement showed a bit of her stretching routine.

Then Tiffany stated, "I often think 'Seohyun is so ladylike and mature now'" and expressed her happiness.

On the other hand, SNSD started their 'Oh!' wave within a week with their comeback on KBS2 'Music Bank' on the 5th.

Credits: Yahoo News + newsen
k_Taevid @soshified.com
  • Antoine likes this

#89 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

SNSD's Seohyun likes sweet potatoes

On today's episode of Sweet Night, SNSD played a round of Ideal Type World Cup. Though they chose Song Seun Hun as their ultimate type at the end, maknae Seohyun had a different man thing on her mind.

SNSD's Taeyeon revealed Seohyun's huge love for sweet potatoes. A bit odd, yes. While the members were on the topic of dreaming about hot male celebrities, Seohyun said she's never dreamed about a guy star when she was asked about it. Then Taeyeon said, “She probably dreams about sweet potatoes.”

The other members chimed in and agreed with Taeyeon's funny statement. Then they all started to reveal that Seohyun is obsessed with sweet potatoes and has absolutely no interest in guys. Seohyun even chose sweet potatoes over Song Seung Hun! What kind of a girl in her right mind would do that?

Taeyeon also talked about how Seohyun packs herself sweet potatoes and eats them like a little hamster. She offers some to the members but she makes a face that reads, “I don't actually want to give this to you.”

cr: allkpop
  • Antoine likes this

#90 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:07 AM

Posted Image

SNSD's Seohyun has graduated from her high school.

Seohyun and her fellow members in SNSD just recently made their comeback and are busy promoting their title track Oh! And even though the SNSD maknae is busy with her live promotions, she appeared on stage with TRAX and is now finding the time to attend her graduation on the 9th where she received a lifetime achievement award.

“I'm excited that I'm graduating, but a part of me is a bit sad too. But I plan to become less shy and I will definitely attend my graduation,” said Seohyun.

After her graduation, Seohyun plans to return to Seoul immediately and resume her activities. She will also be celebrating fellow band member Sooyoung's 21st birthday as they'll be throwing their own little party in their dorm.

SOURCE: allkpop

----------------------------
congrats maknae seohyun!
  • Antoine likes this

#91 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:46 AM

f(x)'s Krystal and SNSD's SeoHyun Clean and Clear CF BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxCyujZk700

Credit: heartfx

Seohyun's Graduation Day:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Sportskorea | Newsen | mydaily | Starnews

Edited by xtlover, 09 February 2010 - 06:17 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#92 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: snsd_9 of Soompi for posting
  • Antoine likes this

#93 futur star

futur star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:46 PM

Seo Hyun is a very good singer ! And she is still young !
I find that she is the third best singer in SNSD.

She is very pretty and I like her beautiful voice.

She must to have long hair and no short hair !
  • Antoine likes this

#94 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:27 AM

Posted Image

Credit: Dipyramidal of Soompi for posting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by xtlover, 13 February 2010 - 08:41 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#95 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:21 AM

Inkigayo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: snsd_9 of Soompi for posting
  • Antoine likes this

#96 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:02 AM

SNSD Seohyun's Confession, "Lyrics of 'Oh!' Makes Me Cringe"

Posted Image

SNSD's Seohyun confessed about the new song 'Oh!' in the recent recorded episode.

In the recent recording of SBS 'Kang Shim Jang,' Seohyun confessed, "I had a very difficult time recording the part that says 'Oppa Saranghae [Oppa, I love you]'. Although I practised several times beforehand, I just couldn't get myself to sing that part when we went in the recording room." After letting out a huge sigh, Seohyun continued, "I couldn't do it because the lyrics were just too much!"

When MC Kang Hodong made a special request to her to sing the song for him, Seohyun let out a huge sigh and didn't know what to do, displaying her innocent and cute maknae image, which caused everyone to burst into laughter.

On the other hand, SNSD's Sooyoung, who also appeared as a guest, commented, "In contrast, I was told to over-exaggerate my part!" Sooyoung then sang her over-exaggerated version of 'Oh!' which caused everyone to explode into laughter. On this day, each SNSD members revealed a cutesy expression of themselves, and also tried to imitate the expressions of other members.

The show will air on February 16th.

Source: NewsEn
Translation:
Glucose@soshified.com/forums

Posted Image

Credits: SBS l omonatheydidnt @ LJ
  • Antoine likes this

#97 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:04 PM

Angry netizens on new WGM couple, “We object to this marriage!”
Tuesday February 16, 2010 Korea

Posted Image

Amidst news that So Nyeo Shi Dae SeoHyun and C.N Blue Jung YongHwa have been confirmed as a new couple on MBC We Got Married 2, many netizens also raised their voices about it.

Some netizens linked it to incidents of C.N Blue's recent plagiarism accusations and manager's violent behaviour to fans, “Too much noise and news about Jung YongHwa”, “He should just have stopped at drama” etc.

And about SeoHyun's appearance on the show, “She just recently graduated from high school, isn't it wrong for a teenager to be involved such a program on marriage?”, “Even though SeoHyun is good, but I don't think she is cut out for variety shows” etc.

Also previously on a variety show, SeoHyun revealed that “Sweet potatoes are better than men” showing no interests in men. With that many netizens' stand is, “I object to this marriage”, “Rather, get a sweet potato on the show” etc.

There also netizens who are worried that SeoHyun's appearance on the show may also hurt her image as even before the show is aired, there is so much negativity against this new couple.

S:TVDaily
Credit:
Kbites
  • Antoine likes this

#98 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

Posted Image

SNSD's Seohyun confessed about the new song 'Oh!' in the recently recorded episode.

In the recent recording of SBS 'Kang Shim Jang,' Seohyun confessed, "I had a very difficult time recording the part that says 'Oppa Saranghae [Oppa, I love you]'. Although I practised several times beforehand, I just couldn't get myself to sing that part when we went in the recording room." After letting out a huge sigh, Seohyun continued, "I couldn't do it because the lyrics were just too much!"

When MC Kang Hodong made a special request to her to sing the song for him, Seohyun let out a huge sigh and didn't know what to do, displaying her innocent and cute maknae image, which caused everyone to burst into laughter.

On the other hand, SNSD's Sooyoung, who also appeared as a guest, commented, "In contrast, I was told to over-exaggerate my part!" Sooyoung then sang her over-exaggerated version of 'Oh!' which caused everyone to explode into laughter. On this day, each SNSD members revealed a cutesy expression of themselves, and also tried to imitate the expressions of other members.

The show will air on February 16th.

Source: NewsEn
Translation: Glucose@soshified.com/forums
  • Antoine likes this

#99 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits: as tagged | silis7noy2 of Soompi for posting
  • Antoine likes this

#100 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

Posted Image

The new couple on MBC ‘We Got Married' So Nyeo Shi Dae Seo Hyun (19) and C.N Blue Jung YongHwa (21) was seen at their first date in Seoul JamSil on 17th February.

The 2 were spotted on the morning of 17th February reading books at a bookstore and then sharing a piece of sweet cake at a cafe together in Seoul Jamsil KyoBo MoonGo.

After which, they went to Lotte World and even got a pair of couple hairband with rabbit designs, giving off the couple vibe.

People who witnessed the 2 on their first date commented, “Even though the 2 were a little awkward on their first meeting, along the way they got along well winning the praises from those around them.”

Meanwhile, the couple's first episode on the show is set to air in March.

FANTAKEN PICS:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SOURCE: Mydaily
CREDIT: KBites

--------------------------------------
i seriously cant wait for the first episode!
  • Antoine likes this

#101 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

WGM new couple Jung YongHwa and SeoHyun's first date at the amusement park!
Wednesday February 17, 2010 Korea

Posted Image

The new couple on MBC ‘We Got Married' So Nyeo Shi Dae Seo Hyun (19) and C.N Blue Jung YongHwa (21) was seen at their first date in Seoul JamSil on 17th February.

The 2 were spotted on the morning of 17th February reading books at a bookstore and then sharing a piece of sweet cake at a cafe together in Seoul Jamsil KyoBo MoonGo.

After which, they went to Lotte World and even got a pair of couple hairband with rabbit designs, giving off the couple vibe.

People who witnessed the 2 on their first date commented, “Even though the 2 were a little awkward on their first meeting, along the way they got along well winning the praises from those around them.”

Meanwhile, the couple's first episode on the show is set to air in March.

S: Mydaily
Credit:
Kbites

Posted Image

Credit: allkpop
  • Antoine likes this

#102 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:14 AM

Posted Image

We all know Seohyun's been receiving love calls from her new husband Jung Yonghwa, but that's not all. Ever since SNSD returned with Oh!, the youngest member of the group has been completely stealing the spotlight and it's about time.

Seohyun who was always quiet and overshadowed is now quite the popular one, she's been receiving love calls from various drama producers. A representative stated, “she has received offers for many different projects.”

The rep also stated, “Different from the other SNSD members who are well known to the public, it's actually an advantage that Seohyun is low key. She's still young and we know she has enormous room to grow, therefore the broadcast studios have been highly anticipating what she has to offer.”

Seohyun's quiet personality and pure innocent looks are finally being recognized by fans as well as the industry. Jung Yonghwa is a lucky man, or is it the other way around…

-----------------------------------------------
finally its seohyun's time to shine!
i really hope to see her in a drama this year.
  • Cordelle likes this

#103 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:40 AM

^She is so pretty in that picture!

[NEWS] Seohyun-Generation: Singer, Variety and now love call from dramas!

[Newsen Kim Hyung Woo Reporter]

SNSD's youngest member Seohyun is becoming extremely active

Ever since SNSD's 3rd album, "Oh" came out in January, Seohyun has been experiencing an explosive boom in popularity. As soon as Seohyun graduated from high school, she was put into, "We Got Married" TV show making it a huge news. Since Seohyun is now 20 (by Korean age), the excitement and expectations are being focused on her for being a 'young bride' of the show. Furthermore, her strong self image is making the viewers curious on how her imaginary marriage is going to turn out.

So far, Seohyun's charms were somewhat hidden behind SNSD's older members. However, now her position as the youngest member is making her stand out giving her an increase in popularity. The new song, "Oh" with its extreme popularity has helped Seohyun develop a bright future.

There are some rumors that some dramas shows are calling on Seohyun to participate in their series. One of associates with SNSD explained that, "Seohyun has received several proposal from different drama series"

Seohyun has already received high mark as, "Valuable Singer" in the music industry. Despite SNSD being the "National Girl Group", Seohyun's charm as strong-willed and innocent girl has attracted the attention of boys and girls all over the country. Her traditional Korean-girl look and slender body is one of the reasons for such high level of attraction.

Another person involved with SNSD stated that, "All of the members of SNSD, compared to Seohyun, has been advertised greatly to public. Now, Seohyun lack of advertisement to the public is giving her a great advantage". Then continued to say that, "Seohyun is still young and has a lot of potential, that's why a lot of shows are expecting great things from her"

Kim Hyung Woo cox109@newsen.com
Reports and other data newsen@newsen.com
News you can touch and see (www.newsen.com)
copyright@Newsen,

Original : http://www.newsen.co...002190851381002
Translator: DjAddick@soshified.com/forums

I'm the same age as her but she gets to be 'married' to Yonghwa!! haha. I heard rumors about her being on WGM but I never thought she would be with Yonghwa. They look cute in the pictures so I don't mind them being together on the show. ^_^

• Antoine likes this

#104 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:17 AM

Posted Image

Credit: shadydoll of Soompi

Strong Heart:

Posted Image

Source: as tagged

Edited by xtlover, 20 February 2010 - 04:42 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#105 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:16 AM

[news] Ethical girl Seohyun, First Question to Jung Young Hwa: "What is Your Outlook of Life?"

[Newsen Reporter Kim Hyung Woo]

How would the first encounter of Seohyun and Jong Yong Hwa like? CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa and Girls' Generation's Seohyun were chosen as new couple in MBC 'We Got Married'; and proceeded with their very first date.

Seohyun and Jung Yong Hwa have conducted their date on February 17th, at a major book store in Seoul Metropolitan area. Their first date garnered a great deal of attention. The pictures of them taken by citizens were quickly spreading out through the online and brought a huge attention.

Then how did Seohyun and Jung Yong Hwa's date looked like? The public's curiosity is about to explode because of this prim and proper girl's transformation into a newlywed right after her high school graduation.

One of the staffs have stated, that Seohyun's very first question towards Jong Yong Hwa was soo much like "Seohyun". Her very first question towards Jung Yong Hwa was "What is Your Outlook of Life?". Their explanation was that her question proclaimed much of her pureness and fresh charm. Furthermore, she asked questions like "What kind of books do you like" which made the spectators satisfied watching them trying to ask questions or start conversation that showed their true character.

Another staff has mentioned, that "We know that some of the fans are worried from the fact that Seohyun did an imaginary marriage even though she's too young for it. Also, they said "Being both clean and pure-hearted, Seohyun's charm will remain in her acting for the imaginary couple" "There is no need to seriously worry about her."

Credits to: Newsen.com (Reporter Kim Hyung Woo: cox109@newsen.com)
Translated by: socool@soshified.com

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 21 February 2010 - 10:41 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#106 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

Posted Image

Girl Group SNSD's Seohyun won first place for a member that is most likely to become a good wife and a wise mother.

Marriage information company Wedian and the couple managers used a marriage quotient program with the idol girl group members and revealed the results of marriage quotient analysis.

The image of 'good wife and wise mother' is the Korean society's classic ideal type of woman who focuses on supporting the husband and living a wise life. Seohyun won 1st with 97 points, Narsha 2nd with 94 points, and Park Bom with 91 points. Following the three were Eunjung with 87 points, Jun Jiyoon with 83 points, Taeyeon with 81 points, Yuri with 80 points, Goo Hara with 76 points, Park Gyuri with 75 points, Kang Minkyung with 75 points, Jessica with 74 points, Soomi with 73 points, and Ga-in with 72 points.

Career woman style is a type of woman who will remain active in society with the husband while continuing to self-develop.

These girl groups in order seemed to be the career woman style of girls: CL (98 points), Sunny (97 points), Sandara Park (95 points), Yoona (94 points), Kim Hyunah (94 points), Hyomin (88 points), Han Seungyeon (85 points), Nicole (84 points), Sooyoung (83 points), and Uee (81 points).

These members were chosen for the survey with their own style and time of wanted marriage, public information (personality, education, blood type, age), and their image on TV along with the couple managers' views.

Credit: Naver
Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums
  • Antoine likes this

#107 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 37358 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:58 AM

Posted Image

K-pop idols Girls' Generation member Seohyun, the youngest of the nine-member girl group, will enter college today, according to her agency SM Entertainment on Tuesday.

An official at SM explained that Seohyun, 18, will attend her college entrance ceremony in the afternoon to meet with her classmates and upperclassmen of Dongguk University.

Seohyun, who recently graduated from Jeonju Fine Arts High School in the North Jeolla Province, got accepted to Dongguk on early admission as a freshman for the spring semester of 2010 which starts in March.

Seohyun made her debut in 2007 through Girl's Generation who have been dominating music charts with the title track "Oh!" from their second full-length album released last month.

She will join the cast of MBC's reality show "We Got Married," playing a make-believe married couple with male band CNBLUE leader Jung Yong-hwa.

Asiae
  • Antoine likes this

#108 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

[100223] Jangchun Gymnasium Opening Ceremony at Dongguk University

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: as tagged
Credits: daum | Lishathestain of soompi for posting
  • Antoine likes this

#109 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

Jung Yong Hwa, who recently enrolled into "We Got Married" TV program, totally got caught by the netizens: Before Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun couple's "We Got Married" can air, this couple-ring issue is becoming a hot topic. [Pics_provided - Screen Capture

Jung Yong Hwa, "Yes, it's a couple-ring"
"It must always be on as one of our "We Got Married" missions"

"They are a couple!"

If you had choose the hottest idol to date, it would probably be CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD's Seohyun. To prove their rise in popularity, they have even been casted into the TV show, "We Got Married" as a new couple. That's why, when they were both seen wearing a couple-ring, this news gained a huge interest from the fans and viewers.

People's interest in their relationship is spreading like wildfire all over the internet since you can even see the videos people put up on the internet. The couple-rings were first seen on the 19th of Feb. during the KBS 2TV "Music Bank". On stage, we zoomed into CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD's Seohyun's hand to compare the two rings. Jung Yong Hwa replied to this issue by confirming it, "Yes, it's a couple-ring", then he showed the ring and continued on saying, "It's one of our "We Got Married" missions. We were told to wear it all times even outside the, "We Got Married" program. "

Seohyun-Jung Yong Hwa couple will air on the 27th of Feb. through broadcast and there is a rumor that Jung Yong Hwa thinks if Seohyun as a very "cute" imaginary wife.

CN Blue's debut song, "Loner" and SNSD's, "Oh" is attracting a lot of popularity.

Original: http://news.donga.co...0222/26364428/4
  • Antoine likes this

#110 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:58 AM

Sponsored SPAO:

Posted Image

Source: SPAO.com

SeoHyun & Krystal - Clean & Clear

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: http://ohboyzine.egloos.com + ntetsu@sosiz.net

Edited by xtlover, 24 February 2010 - 06:55 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#111 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

Posted Image

“A character that we haven't seen before, now on We Got Married.”

That's how Jung Yoon Jung, the PD of We Got Married described the new Jung Yonghwa – Seohyun couple.

CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa and SNSD gal Seohyun's first episode will be broadcast on the 27th. At 20 years old and 18 years old, the two make the youngest couple in We Got Married history.

PD Jung said, “Although they are a young couple, when they met, I saw a man and a woman. The two of them really bring a character that really hasn't been seen in ‘We Got Married' before.”

Regarding Seohyun, Jung said, “Lots of people were curious as to what Seohyun's image would be. Because Seohyun is at the young age of 18, she can show the audience a fresh image that wasn't there before.”

PD Jung expressed his opinion on Yonghwa, saying, “He's a cool and charming guy. As expected, although he is young, he plays the role of oppa to Seohyun and plays it well.”

PD Jung wants to make this couple successful going into the future. “The two of them are the ones making the relationship. Our job will be to create missions that aren't too extravagant as to not irk the viewers.“

--------------------------------------------------
tomorrow is the big day ive been waiting for!!!!
  • Antoine likes this

#112 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:46 AM

100301 SNSD SeoHyun & F(x) Krystal - Clean & Clear CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xC9G30gqOo

Credit: ohmysica

[100215] Maknae Seohyun w/ his husband-to-be @ Lotte World

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: sosiz | mbc | mossy of Soompi for posting

Edited by xtlover, 01 March 2010 - 07:28 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#113 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:05 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: sosiz | kimCne | ssf
  • Antoine likes this

#114 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

C.N.Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and SNSD's Seohyun succeeded in their, "We Got Married" couple-ring mission. Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun couple enjoyed their date on March 6th eating fast food and talking about their marriage life. Then the couple each exchanged couple-cups, couple-socks, couple-rings and letters containing promises that are to be kept during their marriage life. At the end of their date, they promised to show off their rings to confirm their marriage on stage.

Then after, meeting at a music program, they greeted one another with the nicknames they have chosen for each other in an awkward manner. However, they were able to complete their couple-ring confirmation mission on stage.

Seohyun, during the performance of "Oh", tried numerous times to show the ring to the camera but failed due to the fact that it was just too hard to get a full screen capture of the her ring during her performance. It was in the special stage of the music show that Seohyun was able to succeed in her mission with help from fellow SNSD member Sooyoung.

At the time Seohyun showed the ring on stage, Jung Yong Hwa who was watching the performance was overwhelmed with happiness. Then during his own stage in the music show, he followed Seohyun's example and aggressively showed off his ring to the camera.

Jung Yong Hwa said in the interview, "The ring confirmation on stage was on my mind the whole time. I kept thinking about how I can show the ring off during the music stage. I was thankful that Seohyun didn't forget to show off the ring."

This couple attracted a lot of attention on MBC's "Show! Music Core" with the completion of the couple-ring mission.

Park Seo Hyun psyon@newsen.com

Original: http://news.nate.com.../20100306n05833
  • Antoine likes this

#115 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

100306 Seohyun @ Lotte Duty Free Family Concert:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits: Tiffany Cafe + Genie @ soshified forums
  • Antoine likes this

#116 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image

Credit: SPAO KOREA@twitter

Posted Image

Credits: se7en_214 @twitter | variiin of Soompi for posting

Seohyun LG Cyon MAXX HD Picture:

Posted Image

Source: Cyon.co.kr
Credits: 파비안@sosiz I Tetsuya9 of soompi for posting

Edited by xtlover, 12 March 2010 - 11:48 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#117 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: BoA44 of soompi

Edited by xtlover, 30 March 2010 - 06:28 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#118 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

Posted Image

Credit: as tagged

iPopcorn Picture:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uploaded by: z00mg@the gallery

Edited by xtlover, 30 March 2010 - 09:24 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#119 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

Posted Image

Credits: sosiz.net l seohyunny of Soompi for posting

SPAO:

Posted Image

Credit:
http://coldn0odles.tumblr.com/

Edited by xtlover, 03 April 2010 - 01:30 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#120 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

Seo Hyun is a "Miss Saint"!

Posted Image

SNSD Seo Hyun's new photoshoot garners much attention recently.

For the time being,we only have the info about the title of this photoshoot,it is named as "Miss saint",a concept that is so close to Seo Hyun's real personalities .

If you are a fan of Seo Hyun,i think you know that the maknae of SNSD did not show much interest on men,but maybe Yong Hwa will change her a bit???

Credit: DKP

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: dcinside
  • Antoine likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seo hyun, snsd, wgm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users