Specialty: English

Jessica Solo Dance:

#2 delavender

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

ahaks...finally a thread for jessica..thanks lollypop..well...i like jessica....1st time also don't like her...bcos of the rumors too...especially with my dear donghae....and heechul also kangin....jaejoong??..i'm not a big fan of him...but still like him....but then after watching several clips....snsd with suju...i think they have a good relationship....there's no point to hate her....while suju always support them (i don;t know about dbsk cos never saw the vid dbsk with snsd).....especially in mnet countdown...kangin and heechul even joking with her.....about her face....well, can;t blame her.....she's cute....sometimes can be really annoying..but that is jessica....about the rumors...this is the time where we should forget all of that......give her a chance....at least she's not marrying one of our heroes.....i'm not biased...but that's all i feel...bcos before this i'm hating her for nothing....everything just rumors.....hahahhaa....mmm..even it's true...i don;t care at all...she's beautiful...she deserve a good looking guy....yorobun...don't kill me ok??..that's just my thoughts....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i91.photobuck...nder/jessf4.jpg
http://i91.photobuck...nder/jessf5.jpg
http://i91.photobuck...nder/jessf6.jpg
http://i91.photobuck...nder/jessf7.jpg
they're really professional...aren't they???

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 13 October 2007 - 03:14 PM.

#3 JaeJoong_jLy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:38 PM

well i admit im not very fond of jessica but shez not completely awful
i actually gave her the name ms. droopy eyes but shez not like bringing down the band
i just felt kind of disappointed bc she had over 7 years of training and tiffany only had 3 years and she sings way better even if she can't hit the highest notes tiffany has the nicer tone
and jessica doesn't dance either so i was just kinda like wow that was a waste of 7 years but otherwise shez just like any other average korean i have to say she seems very nice ^.^ :tricky:

#4 delavender

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:27 AM

well...we can't judge a person from what just we read, and listen from others....actually it's not official right...just a rumor.....i don't wanna say this....if jess a kind of B**** or S**t..then should i say our jaejoong,heechul,kangin love the s**t...or should i say they're blind...i love JJ,heechul and kangin....but i also like jess..and i also know everybody have their rights to love or hate somebody....hahaha...i read hae rejected jess...so just hae not a blind guy....there's something special in her....if not why these 3 people(i know only these people) dated with her....plus jaejoong,heechul,kangin are bestfriends right???....it's really mean to say her like that....just bcos of the rumors....we also don't know it is true or not....i saw several pictures ..jess with hae,kangin and also jaejoong(if i'm not wrong)...but we can say they're dating based on this pics....and i also wondering....why jessica..??..there's a lot of pretty girls in SM ....one more thing....even there is an interview about that...and JJ,heechul,Kangin,hae and jess saidthe rumors is truth....i still will support her...bcos that things already past.....

jess kinda lucky girl...at least she's debut...even it takes so many years....maybe she's not "really" talented...but i think..there's several SNSD members are not "really" talented too...so give her a chance...

i think i'm just the only one jess fan in this thread...but i'm fine with that...bcos i read so many people don't like her before...now gave many positive comments about her at Utube.....hahaha...

#5 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:01 AM

Geez, no one even confessed that they dated Sisca and I thought this matter had died down because of fans sending gifts to Sisca and apologize for their silly actions in insulting Sisca because of those rumors!
Also, lets not rake up the past/ previous rumors and keep this thread clean from critics, bash her in the Critics Hang-Out- with acceptable reasons. Thank You

Anyway, I'm neutral towards Jessica. I don't think that You would be able to survive long in the showbiz despite you, being the member of a pop group have the talent or potential in singing and/or dancing. What audience or fans want is seeing you improve.. So what if you had 7 years of training? It would all be gone to drain if you doesn't improve ^^. People seems to have treated Jessica's 7 years of experience as a big deal! So what if her voice cracks when performing LIVE? That is a mistake made commonly by many singer- regardless of you having training or not! ^^.

Anyway, from my point of view, Sisca is loved by members and I heard fans cheering on Sisca too; each time they performs V^^V

Pics from M!countdown:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#6 delavender

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:56 PM

LollyPop...yeah u're right...we should stop bashing her......i think this thread is not made for the place that we can said anything bad and bashing her right.?..i've watched the perf when jess voice crack while she sang her part...hahahaha..i'm laughing so hard....bcos she also laughed....she's so cute there....and i'm really proud of her....she's very strong....btw...those pics that u post really lovely...i luv all of them......but i think the 2nd is the cutest.....thanks lollypop...

as jessica fan....i wanna answer ur posts....

first of all, she trained seven years, and thats longer than anyone else, but she's not a better dancer than most of the people. i mean i trained for 4 years and (not braggging) i'm a lot bbeter.

she's try her best...she can danced very well....that's why i said..gave her a chance..maybe the 7 years still not enough...hahaha..if everybody so talented....why need to train??....

ok, fine. not everyone's perfect. but is she good at singing? Um...NOT REALLY! she has the mosquito voice except its not stinging anyone, ITS STUCK! she seriously can't let her voice relax. it's so tense all of the time. taeyeon and tiffany is MUCH BETTER.

her voice is so unique for me...plus i never heard mosquito singing...i luv her voice in Beginning song.....and agree with u Tiffany and taeyeon singing very well....but jess too....

Ok, fine. Maybe she has a good personallity. UM NICE? I DUNT THINK SO! maybe its cuz i dont noe her well or something, but if you see her in the MNET school of rock shows, you can see she's putting on an act. NICE, yea rigt. bossy and stuck up? YEAH1

everybody putting on an act if in front of camera...especially if u're a celebs...i'm not surprise with this....and the bossy is her truself i think...but i still like her....she's done nothing bad at me....hahahaha.....

FINE, ALLL'S FINE. IS SHE PRETTY LIKE IM YOONA,OR TIFFANY? Saiez WHo? Tiffany and im yoona are so pretty. Esp yoona. she didnt even do plastic surgury and she's sooo pretty. but jessica, she put the knife on her face MANY TIMES, and she's still ugly.

well..they're not in a Beauty Contest...plus she's really pretty...and tiffany and yoona are my fave....so all of them are pretty...don't wanna compare it....for the plastic surgery??....well...it's always happened in Kpop...even jaejoong did it...and fans still voted him for The Prettiest and The Most Gorgeous guy.....and lucky jess and other artists did plastic surgeon..if not...the plastic surgeon don't earn any money though....hahaha...

finished...i'm sorry for the comments...but i have a right to pretend someone that i like......and i'm not biased...if i do like someone...i tried very hard to accept the bad and the good things about her/him....plus...i don't hating people for unacceptable reasons...hating people make my heart more hurts....

#7 Cooookies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:57 AM

ok.. so my post got deleted...
ok anyway, yeah i guess we should stop bashing. and cussing her and all,
after all, she is ok. after reading some stuff over. but i stilll got to say, she does kind of sound like a B**ch. SORRY!!! but yeah. haha, i think i could be a fan of her, MAYBE. she seems ok pretty. but not like the total pretty kind. i guess she does have talent..
but anyways, yeah we should stop talking bad stuff about her.

#8 delavender

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:04 AM

Cooookies....we've got nothing if we said bad thing about her right....??even u said her like that...i still respected ur opinion..bcos that's what u feel....

#9 Cooookies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:14 AM

delavender: umm.. ok.. well.. what do you mean by "i said her like that"? yeah, i think she is a b**ch, but i still think shes ok.. i mean like, im not like a antifan or anything, i only hated her because of the jaejoong, kangin, donghae thing, nothing else. i dont have anything against her.

#10 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:08 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
Jessica's New image for SNSD 1st Album ^^. Pretty as usual, but nothing new! She looks the same as compared to their single ^^
Credits: SMTOWN, .Lolly-Pop* @ http://asianfanatics.net

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 01 November 2007 - 01:47 PM.

#11 The_Ice_Prince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:39 AM

she is my favorite girl's generation member bcuz of her seductive and pretty looks and i like the way she dance and sings!!! :iloveyou:

#12 janepak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:57 AM

jessica has such an alluring appearance and a "sexy" voice aha y'know? kinda high pitched and yet kinda (just a little bit) husky at the same time...

#13 yuenxmei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:01 AM

jessica is my fav!

actually the only reason i even became remotely interested in SNSD was because of jessica

i remember being on soompi and there was this topic titled "jessica new SM trainee" or something like that and i was curious because we share the same name ^_^;
...ANYWAYS i clicked on the topic saw her pictures and her video...and then i read the comments...

there were so many negative things being said about her and after reading all the ridiculous rumors i was just thinking "no way is this possible. this girl can't be THAT bad can she?" so as time went by and she finally debuted with the rest of the SNSD gals i paid extra close attention to her...and came to the conclusion that not only is she beautiful but she's hecka talented as well!

SO i became interested in SNSD and visited their forums and etc...but i would still see so many negative comments towards jess and that just got me protective over her..the more negative things i read the more i wanted to fight back for her and defend her

NOW i love all the SNSD gals..but jess will always remain my #1<3
she's proved to us that she's beautiful, talented [shes one AMAZING singer!], hardworking [the whole almost fainting thing on that school of rock ep], sensitive [crying because she felt guilty over falsely accusing hyo yeon and crying when she was talking about her sister in her MTV ep]

so i hope people give her more of a chance

[hahahs basically i just copy and pasted this because i wrote it on one of the threads in ambition and im too lazy to write it all over again..so if any of you are ambitioners than this post prolly looks familiar]

ANYWAYS..heres some pictures of lovely jess
credits to lolly88 of soompi, SNSDCINA, Milky Daum Cafe

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/yue...i/snsdjess4.jpg

Edited by lavenderrain♥, 26 March 2008 - 12:05 AM.
MAX of 3 pic per post! thank you

#14 Sakurasheilla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:11 PM

hey i wonder, does she have an affair with donghae, suju member?
cz i've read some info saying bout them....

#15 misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

oh man way to rake up some really old dirt. honestly, does it matter if she date/dated anyone, she's just human, she has feelings too, she has the right to go and date any guy she wants and being an artist (previously trainee) shouldn't stop her from doing so.

on a side note, i think jessica is pretty talented. i think her voice is pretty soothing. it's not most unique voice but i like it. i haven't seen her dance except for in her performances but those are choregraphed, so i can't judge her on that. the main reason i noticed her more was due to the uncontrollable rumor that she was dating this and that. i just wish that people would let rumors be rumors and focus on her career as a singer. i mean afterall she debuted as a singer and not a rumor queen. and yes she did crack her voice in a live performance, and people have bashed her for training 7 years but don't bad things happen when you think you've prepared for it all. sh*t happens, face it, we're only human, if we were better, we would should be called God. all the best to her!

#16 extemp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:16 PM

I totally agree with misspinky about the rumours. I don't get why people are hating on her because she's been RUMOURED to date people...honestly. -__-

#17 jjgal77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:49 AM

for some reason, she's the first one i've noticed when i watched snsd perform for the very first time. looking closely though, she looks ordinary to me... nothing really stunning about her looks... she just looks ok. her voice is simple, nothing remarkable but at least she can sing... ;)

i like that she speaks english really well and that she can sing in english... :)

Edited by jjgal77, 01 December 2007 - 12:51 AM.

#18 Guest_Tieng Nhu_*

• Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:13 PM

Jessica is from America, but does anyone know where in america she's from? maybe California?

I think that she graduated from the same Korean foreign school with Tiffany. she was trained to be the Second Boa and for about 7 years. She's one of the lead singer in SNSD. She has a powerful voice, but these days she seemed to be struggling with it!

She has many anti fans these days because of all the rumours about her and her act on screen.

#19 luv_yunho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:14 PM

jessica
i've hear a gosip tat jessica is shiwon ex-gf....
hope tat's not true...
but i like her

#20 Joyce_Tang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:32 PM

i dont really like her but i dont hate her either, does it really matter about her face? seriously maybe shes just unlucky that the doctor was noob =P. Even though her natural voice might sounds weird, but she cant change that. Not all bands are perfect there has to be some goods and bads in the group. Im not saying that shes bad at all =P ok now i dunno what im talkin bout

#21 Ms_u-know_yunho (cho min)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:03 AM

hahaha Jess isn't my fav member but i don't hate her i really like her personality and yeah she has a above averge look =P
all of all she's pretty and yeah really popular with the guys so i just she has a funny personality ^-^"

LOVE SNSD AND DBSK

#22 Shadow5YA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:33 AM

My first impression of her was a polite, but cocky and sarcastic girl. But when I looked mroe into SNSD's members, I found out that I was was wrong. She's actually pretty sensitive and soft-hearted compared to the rest of the girls, and the reason why she seems cold and rude is because she holds her stress and everything in, so she's quiet. Check out the MTV SNSD episode of her.

http://www.veoh.com/...1620645eSfqFJkN

By the way, does anyone know how to post/embed videos on this forum? I've seen people do it with Youtube videos.

Edited by Shadow5YA, 17 January 2008 - 06:38 AM.

#23 junsulover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

i think jessica is ok . at first , my sis told me tht she had a rumour with jae joong so my first impression of her was bad . but now , after watch more of her , i think she has a great personality , just have to express her feeling more .

#24 avikawaii~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:18 AM

Anneyong!! ehem..ehem..sorry may I deliver my opinion bout Jess here...
hehehe actually I don't really like her even from the first time I see her pic n watch her perf
I just dunno why...I mean I can accept the other member just not Jessica.
I do admit that she's pretty but seeing pretty girl in Korea is like nothing special n her face is not that specific so I can easily forget her hehehe .I also agree that she has a good voice she even can hit high note but her voice is too flat for me ( I prefer Teayon's hehehe :lol?: ).
I heard the rumours about her..but I'm not sure either cos actually I'm not a big fan of Donghae, JJ, Kangin or who ever she ever dated with so I don't really care. N about she's having plastic surgery...mmm...many Korean artist done it, so no surprise there. N for her personality..mmm..let see I do agree that she's not as bubblier as Taeyon n Sooyoung n sometimes I don't really pay attention to her hehehe :whistle so I don't know exactly what her personality is like.
I really dunno how to express my feeling about her but still I can't explain why I don't really like her...but I'm not her antis...being someone's antis is like wasting time
Well hey SNSD is not always about Jess right??
So don't waste your time hating her...n talk bad things about her or she'll become more popular

btw Sooyoung+Taeyon Fighting!!!
Spoiler

Edited by avikawaii~, 23 January 2008 - 05:23 AM.

#25 Shadow5YA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:59 AM

Jessica doesn't deserve most (if not any at all) of the hate she gets.

Jessica apparently is the most quiet of the nine (from what I've seen anyway), where as Tiffany is the most outgoing of the group. I think because Tiffany is so outgoing and talkative, she leaves little room for people to jump to comclusions and make rumors. Since she talks a lot on TV, there isn't much left to guess about. She could prove or disprove rumors just by being herself. The opposite also holds true then. Because Jessica doesn't say much, it leaves room for people to make rumors to figure out what she doesn't say about herself.

Knowing that is what ticks me off though. It's fine if you like the other SNSD girls more or if you thnk their voices are better. However, think twice... no, more than twice before you begin making rumors based weak evidence like one single picture that may not even be legit or based on what someone else says. We're all people. It hurts when people jump to conclusions about you. Think about that before you speak or write or type. Celebrities are like you and I, except for the fact that they have their dream job already. And guys, you know it's not cool to make a girl cry. *tsk tsk*

#26 speedyx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:19 PM

View PostShadow5YA, on Jan 25 2008 5 59 AM, said:

Jessica doesn't deserve most (if not any at all) of the hate she gets.

Jessica apparently is the most quiet of the nine (from what I've seen anyway), where as Tiffany is the most outgoing of the group. I think because Tiffany is so outgoing and talkative, she leaves little room for people to jump to comclusions and make rumors. Since she talks a lot on TV, there isn't much left to guess about. She could prove or disprove rumors just by being herself. The opposite also holds true then. Because Jessica doesn't say much, it leaves room for people to make rumors to figure out what she doesn't say about herself.

Knowing that is what ticks me off though. It's fine if you like the other SNSD girls more or if you thnk their voices are better. However, think twice... no, more than twice before you begin making rumors based weak evidence like one single picture that may not even be legit or based on what someone else says. We're all people. It hurts when people jump to conclusions about you. Think about that before you speak or write or type. Celebrities are like you and I, except for the fact that they have their dream job already. And guys, you know it's not cool to make a girl cry. *tsk tsk*

I think main reason people don't label Tiffany is because most people find her all bubbly and adorable. I personally think shes pretty quiet and the shy one...With Jessica, people probably label her because the judge her by the first impression they get when looking at her, cold. Obviously that’s not the case but there will always be shallow people who judge people based on first appearance.

#27 Shadow5YA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:17 AM

Jessica showing her goofy side with the radio hosts as Sunny sings

video of Jessica singing Stupid Cupid

Edited by Aspire, 13 February 2008 - 04:30 AM.
One embedded youtube video per post

#28 ♥beybii♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:07 PM

dang!jessica!she's one of my fave in SNSD.i like her voice and the way she dance and she's so pretty.why did lots of people don't like her?i mean, look!she's very talented and all!hu cares if she has lots of rumors that she's dating with this guy and that guy.she's also a girl.there really is something with her that guys wanted to have a date with her.she's just being friendly, you know. and hu says she don't have a wonderful voice?listen first on their shows?hello?though not that powerful like taeyeon but she has that unique voice of hers.ooh well. i'm just annoyed that lots are critisizing her.i just love her and the rest of the girls.JESSICA FIGHTING.

by the way i'm new here in her thread.seems it's not moving.hmmm.ooh well.

#29 ifly-SJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:59 AM

TBH i dont really like jessica (i like sooyoung and tiffany more), but i have to admit, SHE IS PRETTY AND TALENTED !

so before yu label me an anti-fan hear me out..

i reckon that the fans treat her badly because of the rumours OKAY ! theyre rumours and nothing more !! If she really did go out with DBSK or Super Junior members than i only have one thing to say: SHE IS ONE LUCKY GIRL ! i mean yur going out with Jaejoong, Siwon AND Heechul ?! what girl wudnt want that ?!
And the "prostituting" rumours ? Um, if she really did prostitute herself than why is SM still like managing her ? i dont think SM wants that image for their company dont yu ?
And one last thing... She had plastic surgery, yeah so what ! what celeb (both in and out of asia) hasnt ? Seriously, not everyone is born that good looking okay...

so please, just give her a break :)

JESSICA (bot more sooyoung and tiffany) FIGHTINGG !

#30 LydiaJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:10 AM

Alright people!STOP BASHING Jessica!!!I mean if you're totally an Antifan of her,just don't view this thread.Me myself hate this one celebrity and I didn't view her thread to see/read comments about him,her.Don't ask me who cause it's a "shh"... :whistle Why some of you hate her so much?There must be a reason right but in my observation,people always use "plastic surgery" or "rumor" REASON to hate her.That is CERTAINLY not a relevant reason to hate her.I hate her before because of the rumor thing but when I think about it,living as a celebrity is always a rumor.It can be true and it can be NOT true.And doing the plastic surgery thing is a normal thing happen in Korea.Not only Korea but also in other country right?

NOTE: I'm her fan! :worship Not anti-fan! :thumbdown

#31 Raye911

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:28 AM

OMG, I didn't know that people would be so negative about Jessica...I feel bad for her
Actually I don't really know much about SNSD, I'm not really interested in girl/boy bands generally, but I kinda liked their songs, and especially Tae Yeon's If in Hong Gil Dong. And I started to like these girls.

Jessica is very pretty and looks humble. People who hate her because of rumors must really be something. If she dated those guys, so what? It's not a crime, and she has every single right to do whatever she wants to. So chill and just enjoy her music, if you don't like it, just ignore it. No need to spread hatred. BTW, wrong to say plastic, if you have not seen her with stitches and bruises or before personally close enough to make judgements!!! Even if she did, who cares, it's not your face she's been enhancing, you know...

Since she's a celebrity who's in a group with other fabulous girls, it's really difficult to handle rumors and hatred, so please try to be genuine and nice, she's a human too, or ignore her existance, it isn't that hard to do...

#32 NISA♥이특 forever~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:13 AM

Posted Image

im new here^^

heyy guys!!!i found JC unni's friendster...i tink thts real...but i dunno if im cheated by her..hahahaa...but sghe is nice...

#33 bapeman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

i was suprised to know that she was jessica out of all the girls cuz she didnt seem to have a western accent when she spoke korean .....how long has she lived in korea?she the same deal as tiffany?went to international school in korea?

#34 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:29 PM

FROM SPRIS
Posted Image

FROM SKONO
Posted Image

NO HOTLINKINGS

#35 Soy

I HATE AZN FM

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

I don't know if anyone cares, but we got the girls, some presents (custom m&ms, roxy hats, 9 tiffany & co necklaces and so forth) for the 2008 Hollywood Bowl/Peace Concert thingy, and we're about to buy some balloons and glowsticks -_- so that people don't have to deal with the sea of red, DBSK crap going on, and help represent SNSD. And if you want to pick one up, here's the thread on soshified about it, we're selling t-shirts too :)

http://soshified.com...?showtopic=2982

we need all snsd fans to join together :) (if you can spread this to other websites, cause we need more international fans joining in)

#36 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

ON GIRL'S DAY
Posted Image

260408 GLOBAL YOUTH DAY VOLUNTEERING SERVICE
Posted Image
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/pu...14607_158_0.jpg

NO HOTLINKINGS

Edited by 에델린, 26 April 2008 - 05:42 PM.

#37 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

ENDORSING ELLESSE

Posted Image

Posted Image

NO HOTLINKINGS

#38 madisonc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:10 AM

i heard tat she is really fluent in english.. does anyone know any link of her speaking english?? thanks

#39 에델린

사랑---해 <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:12 PM

080508 MNET M! COUNTDOWN PERFORMANCE - BAD OPPA
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ENDORSING NEW CLOTHES
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

NO HOTLINKINGS

#40 JaeJoongie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:40 AM

^
Oh please cut the crap.
I am a hardcore Jessica fan, and I'm proud.
Please don't be hating just because of her past rumours.
The past is the past and it is not even confirmed.
She looks perfectly fine to me without make up, but I guess you're just trying to find excuses to bash her.
You're 16? I'm sorry, you sound NOTHING like a 16 year old. Please grow up and be more mature.
Just look at you, bashing someone you dont even KNOW. There have been MANY fan accounts of meeting Jessica in real life and they were all surprised at how nice & kind Jessica is.
Also, what's wrong with being short? Haha.. There are PLENTY of girls out there that are short like her, again, another one of your lame excuses to bash her?

I know you dislike her because of her rumours.
But PLEASE refrain from insulting her.
Besides, she can date anyone she likes.
The SM artists are not YOURS. Please keep that in mind dearie.
Suck it up.

I'm wondering if anyone else had wanted to say all this to dorothyralte. = =. I hope I'm not the only one..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users