Top 10 Asian Dramas of All Time

43 replies to this topic

#1 jenneey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:42 AM

I've seen soo many asian dramas. But I'm wondering if I could possibly have missed some good ones. SO I'm curious to see what everyone's favorite dramas are.
Here are mine. It's a rough list. I have SOOO many favorites so it's hard to rank them accordingly.

1. Princess Returning Pearl (Huan Zhu Ge Ge) I/II (C/TW)
2. Meteor Garden (TW)
3. Autumn Tale (K)
4. Mars (TW)
5. Hana Kimi (TW)
6. Full House (K)
7. Corner With Love (TW)
8. Crazy for You (K)
9. Silence (TW)
10. Goong (K)

There's soooo many more that I love!! But I can't name them all!

#2 iceeblaze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:31 AM

note: i've only ever watched taiwanese and chinese dramas

1. China Princess Returning Pearl (Huan Zhu Ge Ge) I/II (omg, the best show ever. so old, yet so good. i will rewatch this someday)

2. TW Hana Kimi (bravo with the humour, loved chun/ella/jiro)

3. TW Meteor Garden (an oldie, but must-watch)

4. China/TW Chinese Paladin (I can see how this series is so awesome yet so sucky. but for me, episode 17 (i think it's the rly hilarious episode) and the sadness won over and made this a very memorable series)

5. TW corner w/ love (made me love show luo)

6. TW mars (one of the few tw romantic series with suspense/scariness, rly liked that about the show)

7. China heavenly sword dragon sabre

8. China/TW Tian wai fei xian (ariel and hu ge did a good job here of course)

9. TW devil beside you/iswak (both equally good, can't choose. dby was more exciting, but iswak was better in the long run. cant wait for iswak tka)

10. China mischievous princess (jang nara was rly good actress, super cute. alex su was a good king also)

Edited by iceeblaze, 25 November 2007 - 08:34 AM.

#3 xiaojade

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:57 AM

hmmm i can't really list them in "order of 'bestest'" just random order but top 10

1.(TW and CN)Princess Returning Pearls OR huan zhu ge ge (1 and 2 only) my first taiwanese drama
2. (TW)Meteor Garden-(dont like it as much as before but it was the best)
3. (TW)Prince turned Frog-(best chemistry couple! MINGDAO AND QIAO EN)
4. (TW)My Lucky Star-(not the chemistry for this drama, it is really a good drama showing strong LOVE and TRUST..i think if you like light-hearted series you shouldn't watch this since it is INTENSE...love and hate all in one drama)
5. (TW)It started with a kiss-(very light-hearted, shows a dream and it came true!)
6. (KR) My Girl-(kinda like my lucky star in my opinion except much more light-hearted, nice drama)
7. (JP) 1 "litre" of tears-(OMG! GET LIKE 10 boxes of tissue! it is a very sad drama yet is a very good!)
8.(KR) Full House-(light-hearted, funny, and good chemsitry)
9.(KR) Delightfully Girl-(semi strong love, cute, funny! great for watching! ^_^)
10.....this one i'll leave it for the ones i think a lot of dramas tied for..so UNKNOWN for now!

Edited by xanime4livingx, 25 November 2007 - 09:02 AM.

#4 nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:42 AM

For me these are my top Asian Dramas

1. HWANG JIN YI (Korean) - trials & hardships of an entertainer during chosun era (TRUE STORY)
2. IT ALL STARTED WITH A KISS ( Taiwan) family oriented comedy drama story
3. DAMO (kOREAN) - a story of a legendary policewoman during the Chosun Era
4. FROG PRINCE (Taiwanese) - a good comedy story too full of leassons too
5. MEMORIES OF BALI (Korea) - a deep stroy line
6. FAIRY IN WONDERLAND ( China) - a happy and delightful story
7. MAGICIAN OF LOVE (Taiwan) - a story on hair stylist and the pitfalls and success of it
8. TOKYO JULIET (Taiwan) - the ups and downs of a designer and the trials that goes with it

#5 strawberrynkiwi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:21 AM

I will only post the ones that are my absolute favorite.

Hana Yori Dango (Japanese)
Orange Days (Japanese)
Gokusen (Japanese)
Coffee Prince (Korean)
Goong (Korean)

No Taiwanese drama yet. I have watched a good dozen of them, but nothing perfect yet. Closest would probably be Hana Kimi. Although when I think about it, I don't think I will rewatch again.

I hope to add Bull Fighting on to my list though. I am totally in crazy BF mode right now!!

Edited by strawberrynkiwi, 26 November 2007 - 04:21 AM.

#6 jumabean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:43 AM

are we talking about the timely classics?

well then!

1) 西遊記( this is one drama i watched while growing up. ah~ the memories!)

2) 三國演義

3) 水滸傳

4) 紅樓夢

(the above mentioned 4 dramas aka 四大名著....EVERY chinese(k. no politics here but taiwanese and hong kong ppl included) should watch! you guys MUST watch! and most of you might not understand the deepness of it...b/c it's just jamm packed w/ knowlegde, morals, psychological implication, and perennial wisdom! MUST WATCH! i insist! it's what every chinese should know about the country's history. and it WILL benefit you! guaranteed(that is...if you fully grasp chinese) sry i'm being annoying-sounding...but i just want to stress the importance of 四大名著 and make everyone be aware of it(*sigh* esp after watching the HSHMM~ *shakes head*)

5) you guys are so right! 還珠格格! (yeah watched it gazillion times when i was like in elementary school XD ah~ good times~ it's really pretty fake now that i think of everything...but it's SUCH a classic! i think most asians agree!)

6) 鹿鼎记( the one w/ andy lau and tony leung...though the 2 other ones were entertaining as well! but this one is THE classic!)

7) 包青天(the old one)

8) 天龙八部( jimmy lin, crystal liu, chen hao, etc)

9) Corner with Love(XD okay admit not a timely classic but just want everyone to watch this amazing drama starring Xiao Zhu and DaS)

10) the x family ...classic? nah at least not yet. but i hope everyone would recognize it as one as time goes on

#7 extemp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:05 PM

In no particular order

- Tian Long Ba Bu - hell yeah, that was pretty damn good! I liked the choice of actors very much, and the special effects weren't as cheesy as usual.
- Yi Tian Tu Long Ji - the one with Alec Su and Alyssa Chia, I liked that one.
- Huan Zhu Ge Ge I/II
- Romantic Princess, even though it's not done as of yet, Wu Zun is just too hot & cute
- ...trying to think of some Korean ones...I like them at first but later on they just get too complicated for me to like...

#8 rose999

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

jumabean Wow! u go way back. They truly were the classics!!! The only ones I've seen from ur list is Red Stair Dream and HZGG 1 & 2.

1) There was another series in TW that was really famous, it was the flower series. It was a 90's phenomenon that was written from a women's point of view. More of a grown up drama about friendship, betrayal, love, and family. Wish they would release the DVDs for this, it was one of the classics.

2) Hana Kimi (TW)
3) Meteor Garden (TW)
4) The Kid from Heaven(TW)
5) Mute Wife (TW)
6) Tree Heaven (KR)
7) Nei Zhi (TW)
8) The Rose (TW)
9) 1 liter of tears (JP)
10)????

Edited by rose999, 27 November 2007 - 12:06 AM.

#9 jumabean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:52 AM

addition to my previous post! okay 铁齿铜牙纪晓岚 I and II is a no brainer! SUCH an amazing drama! XD i can't quite describe it! the main character 纪晓岚 was so hilarious and clever! ...nonono 杜小月 was hilarious! ZHangTieLin and WangGang were totally cool! LOVED this drama!

#10 ore0_gal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:27 AM

1) must go to Huan Zhu Ge Ge I
2) ISWAK I/II (even thou #2 isn't out yet i believe it'll still haf the same quality as #1)
3) My Lucky Star
4) Spring Waltz
5) The outsiders I
6) White Robe of Love
7) 少年杨家将
8) Delicious Relationship
9) Goong
10) 1 litre of tears!

#11 Originale™

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:01 PM

jumabean: i must agree with u almost forgot about 铁齿铜牙纪晓岚. Its such a good series. I've watched it repetitively. I think its in 3 parts.
Its such a good series and soo clever and quite deep especially the language.
A must watch. i wonder why there is no thread about it.

But first on my list still goes to ISWAK. havent thought about the others yet.

Edited by Originale, 12 May 2008 - 03:21 AM.

#12 mikehehana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:32 PM

My Favorite Dramas are:
1. (of course) Princess Pearl/HUang Zhu Ge Ge 1&2
by the way in Veoh the Huang Zhu Ge Ge team is subbing them so.
2. Full House (Love this drama)
3. Devil Beside You (i love Rainie and Mike HE!!!!)
4. WHy WHy Love (again love them)
5. My LUcky Star (best drama ever!)
6. My Braddy Princess (with Alec Su and Jang Nara, it's so funny)
7. Hana Kimi (Japanese ver)
8. My Girl
9. Smiling Pasta
10. Proud Twins (with Jimmy Lin)

#13 Faye Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

MUST WATCH DRAMA'S!

Taiwan: The Outsiders (if you don't watch this you will never get a taste of 'real' good non idol drama's), Smile Pasta, Mr fighting, Why why love, ISWAK, Snow Angel. Hana Kimi, romantic Princess, DBY

Japanese: life, Orange Days, Pride, One litre of tears

Korean:
Deja Spring, A love to Kill, Tree of Heaven,

Also i know it's from Thailand but it's soooo good!

Thai: Melody of Love

Edited by Faye Chan, 27 November 2007 - 09:24 PM.

#14 cr6zym0nkeyiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:45 PM

MY TOP 10 AZN DRAMAS WOULD BE: ROMANTIC PRINCESS(TW)
HANA KIMI(TW)
SMILING PASTA(TW)
MY LUCKY STAR(TW)
DEVIL BESIDE YOU(TW)
ISWAK(TW)
MY GIRL(K)
FULL HOUSE(K)
PRINCESS HOURS(K)
DAL JA'S SPRING(K)

#15 doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 08:57 AM

TOP 10 DRAMAS

* HuanZhuGeGe --> this is the best drama ever created. qiong yao is incredible.

* RomanceInTheRain --> vicki & leo ku <3

* HanaKimi --> fell in love with wu zun in this drama. zun & ella = great couple.

* CornerWithLove --> amazing meaningful drama. one of the only dramas i did not fastforward any parts at all.

* BrownSugarMacchiato --> very nice teenage drama. not too complicated plot. wangzi & guigui <3

* FullHouse --> the only korean drama that i like :P

* ISWAK --> unique plot. nice acting by ariel & joe <3

* SmilingPasta --> hooked right to the end. nice happy drama. cyndi+nicholas & gino+rita = great couples.

* DevilBesideYou --> great chemistry between rainie & mike in this drama.

* Shanghai Bund --> more adult-type drama with different style but i really liked it. superb acting skills by HuangXiaoMing.

#16 AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:25 AM

Top ten Dramas:

1. An Autumn Tale
2. It Started with A Kiss
3. Full House
4. Sekai no Chuusin de, Ai wo Sakebu
5. Taiyou no Uta
6. Liar Game
7. Winter Sonata
8. Heaven's Tree
9. My Lovely Sam-soon
10. Devil Beside You

#17 ♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:10 PM

Here my top 10 asian dramas of all time::

1. MY GIRL(korean)-i totally love this series my very very fave! Specially love Dongwook & Dahae they will always remain as my #1 all time fave couple & my girl will always be #1.

2.SILENCE(taiwan)-i dont only love this series just bcoz of zaizai i love this series bcoz the storyline is great even though its sad & tragic it gave me lessons about life & love. The casts are also great too.

3. STARRY STARRY NIGHT(taiwan)-this series was memorable thru this series i knew kingone & megan,probably my fave taiwan couple,the story is great too very romantic.

4. MARS(taiwan)-different charcter for zaizai,great acting skills!

5. METEOR GARDEN(taiwan)-this is a classic specially for filipinos,if you know what i mean.

6. APRIL KISSES(korea)-its a story between love & friendship.

7. EXPRESS BOY(taiwan)-this series made me like mike he & the late xu wei lun was also here one of taiwans best actress.

8. JUMONG(korea)-im not really into historical series but i liked jumong,the story was great & the actors & actresses portrayed the roles very good.

9. GOONG(korea)-sometimes the story gets kinda draggy & boring for me but i just cant stop watching this only bcoz of Kim Jung Hoon.

10. -????- dont know yet

#18 Infatuated

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 07:05 AM

01. Duke of Mount Deer 2000 (TVB)
02. Eternal Happiness (TVB)
03. Full House (Korean)
04. Hana Kimi (Japanese ver.)
05. Save the Last Dance (Korean)
06. Gokusen (Japanese)
07. Smiling Pasta (Tawain)
08. One Liter of Tears (Japanese)
09. I'm Sorry I love you (Korean)

#19 stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:04 AM

Here is my list in order as well. I haven't really watched many taiwanese series. I watch mostly korean, japanese and tvb.

1. Taiwan/China - Huan Zhu Ge Ge 1/2 - I've watch this since I was very little and I can still watch it again. It never gets old or boring. Just show how good it is.
2. Korean - Full House - I really like Song Hye Kyo. I don't think I'll get bored of this series either.
3. Korean - Wuris Family - It's very unpopular but if you have heard of it or watched it I'm sure you will like it. I love it! It so good! So have more publicity.
4. Japanese - The Queen's Classroom - This series has taught me alot. It's a serious about life and understanding.
5. Korean - My Lovely Samsoon - So funny. Makes you feel good about yourself.
6. TVB - Heart of Greed - A series that I kept having to watch every episode at night. The acting and storyline is great!
7. TVB - Golden Faith - Another memoriable series.
8. Korean - My Girl - So funny and cute.
9. Japanese -(Forgot the Name) - I forgot the name. I watched it when I was very little in the chinese channel. It was about a school boy and a girl who has to solve mystery and he is a great detective.
10. TVB - Eternal Happiness - I like it only cause of Raymond and Michelle!

#20 AndLoveYelledNO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:17 AM

Nodame Cantabile - Hilarious. Beautiful. Passionate. Ultimately unforgettable. I've read the manga and it really does feel like you're watching it come to life. It keeps the exaggerations, the quirkiness and somehow makes it work. And the musical scenes are just gut wrenching.

My Girl - If you're tired of meek and innocent heroines, this is a great breath of fresh air. The lead is strong, independent, and lovable. While it has the typical Korean plot (Love triangle), it succeeds because it keeps away from the melodramatic.

Pride- The people are real. The emotions are real. The relationships are real. This will grab you and never let go. What more could you ask for? To this day, the character Halu is my favorite in a drama.

Hana Kimi (Japanese) - Proving yet again that the Japanese tend to do it better. Wonderful and touching acting by the leads (Most importantly Toma). It also has a healthy balance of comedy and drama. What works with this series and failed in the Taiwanese (which I would advise you to stay away from) is that the leads aren't the exaggerated comical reliefs. The secondary characters are. The leads bring in the serious tone that the series needed in order to make it a great one.

Lovers - Okay so the plot of this series is nothing special but I love it nonetheless. Great acting and a real connection between the leads that can be felt. I've watched this multiple times and never have gotten tired of it.

Dal Ja's Spring - I found myself relating endlessly with the heroine. In fact, she may be my favorite. The emotions and thoughts were very realistic. They made the series great.

#21 eatcheesekobe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:07 AM

PEOPLE, what about the classic 射雕英雄传(83版)?

watch at "http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/1540095/"

wengmeiling was great in the 68 episode series.

Also, the chenxiaochun 鹿鼎记 was freaken funny
"http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/2176434/"
New BiXueJian with Huangshenyi is also very good to watch

Edited by eatcheesekobe, 12 February 2008 - 05:09 AM.

#22 PhuongNguyen

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:29 AM

Ah... so hard to choose, it's between My Girl or It started with a kiss for number 1, but I think I prefer My girl better, as Zhi Shu annoyed me like crazy during some part.

1. My girl... I watched this over 10+ times? Still make me laugh and cry each time. They have the best chemistry!

2. It started with a kiss... unbelievable and so faustrating to watch, but it was soooo addicting. I loved almost all the character, and as much as I hate Joe in here, I can't help but love their moment together.

3. Full House... Awww! I love the storyline. Very unrealistic... but isn't that the point of drama? To escape the real world?

4. My sassy girl chun hyang... I love how hilarious the couple is. I'm always a sucker for those love-hate romance.

5. HZGG... loved it soooo much, I remember waiting every week for it to come out, and felt like dying when I know that the episode was about to end... but nowaday, I watch it again, and thought it was so boring and eh... but still, I used to loved it a lot.

6. Colourful Life... ahh! My favorite actress Annie Man is in this... too bad she doesn't get promoted anymore. BUt anyways, one of my favorite. Very heartwarming and funny.

7. Whatever it take... once again, Annie Man and BENNY CHAN! I still love this couple until this day. I was laughing, crying, awwwing, and cussing, all within an episode. I loved it.

8. My date with a vampire... I love how it's a lot different than others drama because this one is sppoky, and have to deal with ghost, which I always love watching about.

9. Coincidentally... once again, Annie man and Frankie Lam. It's about ghost... pretty old also. She was his maid, and they both died because a ghost killed them.. so basically, the movie revolve around them being ghost... it's sooo good!

10. Slim Chances... aha, Annie Man again. (I watch every series of her), this is about slice of life, and blah blah blah. Very funny, Loved Annie and Kevin in here.

My last word, just watch any ANNIE MAN series, most of it is sooo good as she is very picky with her film (Which is one of the reason why TVB didn't promote her), and her acting is AMAZING!

Oh, and Witch Yoo Hee is really good too!

#23 i am DALKI

"this is CONSPIRACY!!"

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:56 AM

hmmmm... sheeeeshh...i've watches only few asian dramas
but ei, i'll try those you have listed.

here's mine. i don't think if it'll reach up to ten. haha!

1. NODAME CANTABILE(Japan)- Gyabooooooo!!! Mukyaaaaaa!!! lol. just finished this few days ago and wow, what can i say? GYABOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
the musical scenes are soooooooooooo uplifting. i definitely love the story..
this is a highly recommended Jdorama guys..
my, i misss nodame and chiaki-senpai!!

2. MY GIRL(korea)- oh my lee dong wok. the series made me laugh and cry. wow.

3. GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS(korea)- my prince troy! lol.. didn't know the leads are first-timers but they did their jb well. very professional.

4. FORBIDDEN LOVE/ LEGEND OF THE NINE_TAILED FOX(?)(korea)- kim tae hee's. it's the first asian drama action i've watched from the very beginning. yes, i never missed any episode. and i love KTH here. definitely tough and sexy!!

5. IT STARTED WITH A KISS(taiwan)- who can't like this?

ei.. i only have five.

#24 taekoame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:57 AM

1. Huan Zhu GeGe (1st addiction drama)
2. Gambatte Ikimasshoi (1st addiction Japanese drama)
3. Remote
4. Attention Please
5. Kurosagi
6. Sushi Oji
7. Cinderella Ni Naritai (I want to be Cinderella) <very good> *Special drama*
8. Strawberry on the Shortcake
9. Romance in the Rain
10. Sweet Spy

#25 megglin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

iceeblaze, on Nov 25 2007 12 31 AM, said:

8. China/TW Tian wai fei xian (ariel and hu ge did a good job here of course)
What is the english title for this one? I love all the dramas ariel has been in and I don't wanna miss this one:)

#26 Originale™

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:17 AM

megglin, on May 12 2008 11 49 AM, said:

What is the english title for this one? I love all the dramas ariel has been in and I don't wanna miss this one:)
fairy from wonderland

#27 Krishtaay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 03:17 AM

01. Huan Zhu Ge Ge [one & two] (China/TW)
02. Mars (Taiwanese)
03. Meteor Garden (Taiwanese)
04. Winter Sonata (Korean)
05. Jewel in the Palace (Korean)
06. Love Contract (Taiwanese)
07. Heart of Greed (TVB)

LOL i must catch up on my series, i haven't really watched one for a while now. Yep but this is the list that i can think of at the moment. i'm sure there were other drams i enjoyed.

Edited by Krishtaay, 13 May 2008 - 03:17 AM.

#28 strawberrykiwi123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

2010 must watches(: (their is wayyy more than 10)
these aren't in any specific order...they're all soo good

1. (K) You're Beautiful (all the main actors/actresses are HOT)
2. (J) 1 Litre of Tears (cried in everyy episode..but it's super touching and good)
3. (K) The Women Who Still Wants to Marry (kim bum is hot and very romantic..haha)
4. (Tw) Autumn Concerto (no comment..rly good and touching)
5. © An Xiang aka Dark Fragrance (beginning's kinda cheesy, but after the first 2 ep it's superr good and actor is hot)
6. (Tw) Hi My Sweetheart (the beggining is rly cute...show luo is hot in this)
7. (K) God of Study (very cute... about these "bad" kids working hard to get into top college)
8. (K, Tw, C, J) Boy's Before Flowers, Meteor Garden, Meteor Shower, Hana Yori Dango (they're all basically the same storyline)
9. (Tw) Summer's Desire (Huang Xiao Ming=cute...Peter Ho=hot...Barbie Xu=pretty veryy nice drama)
10. this is just a list of other RLYY GOOD DRAMAS because i don't want to number down to 1000..hahaha
- (Tw) Hot Shot - (Tw) My Queen - (K) Dong Yi - (K) Personal Preference
- (J) Daite Senorita - © Return of the Condor Heroes (1983 is the best version..but 2006 isn't bad either)

there's ALOT more...you can see them on mysoju.com ....or dramasub.com
to see the actors or a summary of the drama you can go to dramawiki aka d-addicts.com

#29 sakixx1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:49 AM

In random:

- You're Beautiful (Korean)
- Chinese Paladin 1 & 3 (Chinese)
- Hana Kimi (Japanese and Taiwanese versions)
- Autumn Concerto (Taiwanese)
- Boys Before Flower (Korean)
- Condor Heroes (Chinese and Taiwanese versions)
- Beyond the Realm of Conscience (Hong Kong)
- The Legend (Korean)
- D.I.E. (Hong Kong)
- Dong Yi (Korean)

#30 moon_luv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

1) It Started With A Kiss-Taiwanese
*Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng had the best chemistry ever! This drama is my number one because ariel is overall the best actress i have ever liked and so i have to come to favor joe as one of my top favorites also. Also it's not to dramatic and it's a very relaxing and cute drama.
2)The Legend of The Condor Heroes(Ariel and HuGe Version)
*HuGe and Ariel have one of the best chemistry together. It was one of the most exciting wuxia drama i have ever seen.
3)Im Sorry I Love U-Taiwanese
*It was so sad and yet the story line of love was so touching. Even though i dont like the actress very much, it was very good overall because the two main guys were handsome and made the drama worthwhile.
4)Schemes of a Beauty-Chinese
*ruby lin delivered such an unforgettable role as the empress. The cast was all beautiful and handsome and the plot itself was very fascinating.
5)Fairy From Wonderland-Chinese/Taiwanese
*again an ariel and hugevl pair up. Another really good ancient drama. This one was very cute and everything they did in this drama was either funny or very touching. There werevlots of other pair of couples that were really interesting and it made me so interested.
6)Lofty Water Verdant Bow-Chinese
*i like this drama mainly for the ending. It was one of the most romantic way to end. Gives me the shivers everytime i see it cause it was just silo beautiful. Also how they made her an assasin is thrilling to wonder when he would find out.
7)Leh Ratree-Thai
*first thai drama and it was fantastic. Pepper and annalisha had such great chemistry and the whole revenge plot was so intense. Loved It
9)Romance in The Rain-Chinese
10)Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre-Chinese

Edited by moon_luv, 21 September 2010 - 09:17 PM.

#31 hlx3bb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

1.Autumn's concerto (Must Watch!!! and make sure you prepare tissues!)
2.Bull fighting
3.Pi Li Mit
4.Hana Kimi
5.Condor Heroes
6.Goong
7.Fated to Love You
8.Absolute boyfriend
9.海豚湾恋人 (forgot the eng)
10.Hi my sweetheart

#32 rainbow smile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

Hi everybody
here comes some of my faviorit asian dramas i can't rank them i love them all. :thumbsup
Hana yori dango is the japanes version of meteor garden you also haft to watch the taiwanes verson- let's go watch the meteor shower and the korean - boys over flowers.
watch
smiling pasta (taw)
why why love(taw)
bull fighting (taw)
devil beside you (taw)
You're beautiful (kor)
1 liter of tears (jap) be prepared to cry and it's based on a true story
this you must watch :iloveyou:

#33 로즈 앤

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

1. He's Beautiful (K)
2. Hana Yori Dango (J), Meteor Garden (TW), Boys Over Flowers (K)
3. Hana Kimi (J), Hana Kimi (TW)
4. Full House (K)
5. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (K)
6. Gokusen 1, 2, & 3 (J)
7. It Started With A Kiss (TW), Mischievous Kiss (K)
8. Princess Hours (K)
9. Smile, Honey (K)
10. Romantic Princess (TW)

#34 ms15joana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:54 AM

Here is my ranking:

FOR TAIWAN it would be:

HANA KIMI
ROMANTIC PRINCESS
BULL FIGHTING
TOKYO JULIET
IT STARTED WITH A KISS

FOR KOREA it would be:

HE'S BEAUTIFUL
BOYS OVER FLOWERS
MY GIRL
ENDLESS LOVE

FOR JAPAN it would be:

HANA KIMI
ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND

#35 bluesoul17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

cool!
here's my list.... in no particular order.. :D

Japan
Yukan Club
Hanazakarino Kimitachi e
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
One Liter of Tears
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
Gokusen 1 & 2

Taiwan
Down with Love
Meteor Garden 1
They Kiss Again
Autumn's Concerto
Silence

Korea
You're Beautiful
Personal Taste
Sassy Girl Chun Hyang
Full House
Coffee Prince
Boys Over Flowers
Jewel in the Palace
Only You
Shining Inheritance
Couple or Trouble

Edited by comics17, 22 March 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#36 etroxon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

OMFG I LOVE HUAN ZHU GE GE!! I used to watch it all the time when I was little.

But according to my tastes now
-It Started With a Kiss/ They Kiss Again
-Down With Love
-Hana Kimi (TW)
-Meteor Garden
-Full House
-My Name is Kim Sam Soon
-You're Beautiful
-Coffee Prince
-Secret Garden
-The Rose

#37 Mushie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:38 AM

Taiwanese:
Autumn's Concerto
ISWAK/TKA

Korean:
Secret garden♥
Personal Taste
Boys over flowers

#38 jewellia7777

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:52 AM

fated to love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
autumns concerto!!!!!!

brown sugar macchiato!!! not as 'dramatic' as other asian dramas, but like a highschool romance, gets better as you watch it

taiyou no uta
1 litre of tears!!!!!!!!!!!
hotaru no hikari

#39 RM1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Wow, I watched so many Asian dramas, but mostly tvbs. Can it be more than 10? Hahaha but lets see here are my top 10 that stuck inside my head at this moment:

1. No Regrets (tvb)
2. Heart of Greed (tvb)
3. Winter Sonata (K)
4. Eternal Happiness (tvb)
5. Moonlight Resonance (tvb)
6. Hana Kimi (TW)
7. Detective Investigation Files 1-4 (tvb)
8. Rosy Business (tvb)
9. Golden Faith (tvb)
10. Momo Love (TW)

#40 CHINKBREEZY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hana Kimi (TW)
The Rose (TW)
Autumn's Concerto (TW)
ISWAK (TW)
Bull Fighting (TW)
Hi My Sweetheart (TW)
Mars (TW)

Stairway To Heaven (K)
Playful Kiss (K)

Edited by CHINKBREEZY, 23 March 2011 - 05:57 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users