2034 replies to this topic

#2001 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:33 PM

Carnavale: Yeah thanks for that.. I didn't even watch that part, until you mentioned it. And there is definitely something going on with Show there. He has something he is hiding.. The question was so specific, and he acted like someone who was afraid his mom was going to let something ( a secret) out of the bag, so nervous to the extent he wanted them to just punish him. Then when she suddenly decided/realized she was stepping into dangerous territory she retreated and gave a safe answer. When she finally mentioned that it was Xiao tian tian, Show sat back in relief. I can totally bet that was not who she was referring too. This totally smacks of, Show has someone something he is hiding, and he would only get so nervous, if his mother knows something about it.

Edited by Jaime25, 28 December 2010 - 10:39 PM.

#2002 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

OMG !!! OMG !!! :loool:

really ! Show Luo has completely afraid out that her mother says all ! :tricky:

And yes : Only Rainie is host, singer and actress !!! ( a bit of everything ) :tricky:

Thank you Carnavale ! :hug

Posted Image

Edited by Jaycee84, 28 December 2010 - 11:36 PM.

#2003 queeniemad

queeniemad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:58 AM

Hi,

been a silent reader... got on the RS bandwagon after watching HMS (my hubby likes HMS too!).
Not sure if S&R are really together, very ambiguous, but it's fun watching their interactions anyhow...Half the fun is trying to guess whether they have man-woman feelings for each other.
I don't intend to register and post actually... but I saw the videos posted about LuoMama etc.
The videos not only have the Show's stuttering cut out, it also cut out the mention of Rainie's name in the segment where the hosts are asking LuoMama to name a female celebrity as suitable Daughter-in-law.

For the uncut version, see this:
http://8dimentions.c...0-2010-12-20/3/

7:17 - Show stuttering
11:25 - Luomama mentions when Show brings girls home, sometimes they play mahjong... I vaguely recall that Rainie has played mahjong with Luomama before (thought I saw a photo of Rainie and Luomam somewhere)

For the segment on suitable daughter-in-law:

2:20 - Host Xiaoma mentions Rainie

Just so that the videos are complete and possible add on to the excitement? :)
  • JaimeW and Jaycee84 like this

#2004 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:11 AM

his mom's criteria matched perfectly to Rainie!
so obvious his mom wants her! :thumbsup :thumbsup

#2005 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:13 AM

no wonder when the host ask about show's "relationship", his facial expression change alot..... :unsure:

at 7:17,what was he stuttering about?

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:29 AM.

#2006 dm6591

dm6591

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:24 AM

in the video that queeniemad posted

For the segment on suitable daughter-in-law:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hH3yT5NjpNs

at around 2:20 when the host mentioned rainie's name show lowered his head a little

#2007 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:27 AM

oh my God!! this thread made my day! :D
thank you for sharing,guys.. you are best observers of SR ever!! :))
hope new thread come out soon :)

I notice that too, Show's panic expression whenever the questions is about girl, girlfriend, special friend :)
he looks so pale whenever the questions came out. and yes, he feels relief when his mother said "Xiao Tian Tian"
I keep laughing watching the video.
There's something not synchronize, between what he said, the eyes, and face expression.
When he said "It is true though", there's something untold in his eyes. and I remember, when Rainie asked by the media in an interview,she said "Really, nothing", there's something untold in her eyes. seems they force us to believe what they've said, that there is nothing between them *fishy..fishy* LOL

Spoiler

#2008 suziee

suziee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

11:25 - Luomama mentions when Show brings girls home, sometimes they play mahjong... I vaguely recall that Rainie has played mahjong with Luomama before (thought I saw a photo of Rainie and Luomam somewhere)

F :)

sorry i cut your post. i never heard rainie play mahjong with luomama before. what i know is that selina used to be his mahjong partner and her nickname is mahjong queen. this name is given by show. rainie dont like to play mahjong i think, since if someone here recall during HMS there was one night rainie was watching horror movie on bed with show while others was playing mahjong at that time.

#2009 djhay20

djhay20

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

For the uncut version, see this:
http://8dimentions.c...0-2010-12-20/3/

@ gacon7809 thank u so so much for the uncut vids!!!!

hello everyone....belated merry xmas to all and advance happy new year !!!! :xmassmiley: sorry been busy lately but i'll always read all your post and iam so happy this SR thread keeps busy again.... i also visit everytime rainie thread and i noticed all my SR friends their.... to tell u honestly when i visit their i really dont comment.... i feel sad coz obviously everytime someone post something their most especially about SR or RM u will recieve not so nice comments to tammy but anyway it is her way to show her support to rainie and i respect that and iam so happy for that coz their someone who is very loyal to our beloved rainie but i believe that if you want to be respected you must learn how to respect others first.... anyway about the video of ms. stina iam very thankful to all her subbed vids of our beloved show lou but i always noticed everytime if their is a part when show lou will mention or will concern to rainie she always cut it or edit it out i dont know if it is unintentional or just the way she likes it because after all she have all the rights how to edit it out coz she's the one subbing it... but how i wish she will not edit it out hayzzzzz..... i hope she will not take it against me about my post :V (peace) i am just sad :( ..... we love you ms. stina thank u very very much for all your subbed vids to our beloved show lou !!!!!! :TY

or the segment on suitable daughter-in-law:

2:20 - Host Xiaoma mentions Rainie

Just so that the videos are complete and possible add on to the excitement? :)
[/quote]

Edited by djhay20, 29 December 2010 - 12:04 PM.

#2010 suziee

suziee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

[quote name='djhay20' date='29 December 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1293619590' post='6837966']

hello everyone....belated merry xmas to all and advance happy new year !!!! :xmassmiley: sorry been busy lately but i'll always read all your post and iam so happy this SR thread keeps busy again.... i also visit everytime rainie thread and i noticed all my SR friends their.... to tell u honestly when i visit their i really dont comment.... i feel sad coz obviously everytime someone post something their most especially about SR or RM u will recieve not so nice comments to tammy but anyway it is her way to show her support to rainie and i respect that and iam so happy for that coz their someone who is very loyal to our beloved rainie but i believe that if you want to be respected you must learn how to respect others first.... anyway about the video of ms. stina iam very thankful to all her subbed vids of our beloved show lou but i always noticed everytime if their is a part when show lou will mention or will concern to rainie she always cut it or edit it out i dont know if it is unintentional or just the way she likes it because after all she have all the rights how to edit it out coz she's the one subbing it... but how i wish she will not edit it out hayzzzzz..... i hope she will not take it against me about my post :V (peace) i am just sad :( ..... we love you ms. stina thank u very very much for all your subbed vids to our beloved show lou !!!!!! :TY

[/quote]
[/quote]

offtopic
i dont know but i have been in this thread for quiet sometime and the oldies from rainie thread always keep the thread friendly (nrs,dystopian, nandine, milktealove, t_dramaaddict etc). i'm as a silent reader didnt dare to comment anything anymore maybe if something related to rainie then i'll post. if about shippers then right now i'm staying away from that thread coz i also like rainie with xiao gui. hehe.

show really really scare that luomama will tell the fans who is the suitable daughter in law. his face is so priceless. aww luommama just say "it is cheng lin".
rainie mentioned before that she likes tall man and hairy at the leg so she can pluck it. show fits the criteria.

#2011 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

@ queeniemad : you make my day! Thank you !I am very glad you decided to post a message on this thread! S&R thread so active ! thank you at all ! :iloveyou: Welcome at you ! Happy Holiday !

The videos not only have the Show's stuttering cut out, it also cut out the mention of Rainie's name in the segment where the hosts are asking LuoMama to name a female celebrity as suitable Daughter-in-law.

I do not understand the interest of cutting the original episode...We're also fans of Show Luo and Rainie separately, but we also love the two together. :thumbsup

Edited by Jaycee84, 29 December 2010 - 02:20 PM.

#2012 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

queeniemad@ thanks for posting these, i already watch everyday this page for 100%ent... thanks!! your hubby likes HMS.. such a special partner, who can share your tastes, congrats :thumbsup for him !!
allen2792 @ ahhh i agree absolutely.. rainie is perfect for anyone, but with Show is a special story... and just as suziee@ said: althought Rainie is not good at mahjong as Selina is ( go Selina!!, get well everyday :thumbsup )and had said she's slow at playing, Show join her watchin horror movies :iloveyou:. I remember too, when they wanted to spent time together after filming, XZ always goes to play mahjong.. so after this, it seems he decided to share time with her.. :iloveyou:

dm6591@ ntiex@ i noticed their glances... thanks for not let me alone in this..ehehhehehehe

Gacon7809 Icon@ According to what Aiya tell us, it seems he was stuttering when they asked if he was the next bf after XG, so he could not explain if there was another one ....... <_< we suspected if he was not, so he knows more about Rainie's love life. :blush

djhay20@ suziee I think we have to share what we love about our idols with respect of other idols, everyone is different... obviously this diversity makes places more interesting & funny. Furthermore i just can imagine in front of real situations, and share this with other that can imagine as me in here. Intolerance is a closer partner of loneliness.
If they really have love feelings towards each other for real is their issue. (But i 'll be happy for all my life..haha :loool: )

ntiex
Spoiler

Edited by carnavale, 29 December 2010 - 04:31 PM.

#2013 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

oh, and I also noticed that Xiao Gui is serious here. I mean, he didn't talk and joke too much when the question is about Rainie. feels like he knews something and has to keep in secret :V

carnavale
Spoiler

#2014 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

@ Carnavale :

I think we have to share what we love about our idols with respect of other idols, everyone is different... obviously this diversity makes places more interesting & funny. Furthermore i just can imagine in front of real situations, and share this with other that can imagine as me in here. Intolerance is a closer partner of loneliness.
If they really have love feelings towards each other for real is their issue. (But i 'll be happy for all my life..haha )

I think totally as you !

Spoiler

Today :

at 9:57 ( Jolin concert on 100 % )

http://8dimentions.com/100-2010-12-29/

and : (part 2) : they not speaking of new haircut of Rainie ? :blink: 7:39

http://8dimentions.c...0-2010-12-29/2/

Spoiler

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:31 AM.

#2015 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

OMG!!is show luo trying to keep his new hair secret or something?today 100% ent. was LIVE, i though i would see his new hair but he cover it.... <_<

#2016 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:52 PM

omoooo!! how fast a juicy things come here!lol
thank you Jaycee84 :)

well, actually cannot say much. I mean, she's toooooooo sweet.. her birthday message was tooo sweet.. gosh! even I feel the heat,here.lol
maybe S feel unpleasant and kinda weird. and probably said these on his mind:
"geez.. this girls is mine, but why she treats other man too sweet. too over. I have talk to her immediately" lol
or
"I'll make sure this girl should be mine. I can't let her go with other man. I'm so in love with her, and I believe she has the same feeling as mine"

goood.. now my mind running wild! :shock now I say TOO much :loool: :loool:

#2017 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:29 PM

Wow, everyone has seen the same things... thanks a lot!
Well, for me this ep was specially strange. My reasons?
1)Show and Gui.... not talking too much
2)No comment about ZhenLing haircut / Luo haircut
3)No comment about Jolin concert and ZhenLing being here too.
4)No comment about XG activities... at least 2 act about him, so any comment.
5)XG and Zhu did not interact when artist was promoting his issue.

I can't get out of my mind:
1)Zhu saying about how encourage was Barbie Hsu for exposing her romance on public.He would not do it.
2)Rainie when said that working with WuZun is stressless, cause there's no flirting intention.
3)Them both crying in their concerts; Show luo aparently because of media, Rainie because of loneliness.

I have to say that i don't think ZhenLing & ZhiXiang were together romantically before, just enjoy too much being together. but maybe never reached the couple level ...until them both gont nominated at GBA.

Spoiler

Edited by carnavale, 29 December 2010 - 08:37 PM.

#2018 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

Carnavale just have something to tell u

Rainie chinese name is cheng lin, not Zhen Ling,

sorry if i offended you by saying this

#2019 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

Carnavale just have something to tell u

Rainie chinese name is cheng lin, not Zhen Ling,

sorry if i offended you by saying this

ahahha.. sorry! ^_^* thanks! hope any hard fan read this.. or will shoot me! :argh

Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:44 AM.

#2020 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

Ah ah ah ! ntiex ! You killing me ! :loool:

ntiex :

Spoiler

@ Carnavale : 5

)XG and Zhu did not interact when artist was promoting his issue.

really ?! I did not pay attention ... you see a particular reason?
I wants to say .. Great Rainie's discussion took place? Become a hot topic between the two?

Spoiler

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:33 AM.

#2021 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

To increase the performance of this forum and to make it easier for people to find the most up-to-date information, topics older than 2 months and with more than 2000 posts will be closed and archived.

This thread will, thus, be closed soon. The thread will not, however, be deleted. Instead, it will be closed and archived in this section for the members' reference.

If you would like to have the honour of being the topicstarter for the next part, please make a post with the information you would like to use as the first post of the new topic (profiles, links, etc.). For an idea of what types of information are required in the topicstart, please refer to these threads as examples:

Daniel Wu
Charlene Choi
Rainie Yang
Dylan Kuo
Wilber Pan
Hu Ge
Inoue Mao
DBSK
Show Lo and Jolin Tsai

A mod will check to make sure that the new topicstart is a keeper.

Once the new topic is approved, a mod will close this old one. And a new topic will be made under your name with your topicstart!

IMPORTANT!
Do NOT start a new part or thread BEFORE the existing part has been properly and thoroughly despammed. Threads started prematurely will be temporarily suspended (or even trashed!), then opened again when moderation of the old thread has been completed.

To facilitate the despamming and the opening of the new thread, you may contact a moderator (or post in the AF Reporting Center) when the thread is approaching 2000 posts (if it's a fast thread, when it's reached 45 pages is fine).

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact any moderator.

This is an automated message

#2022 Gacon7809

Gacon7809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

huh? i dont get the messages.... :unsure:

where is show and rainie new thread going to be at?.... :unsure:

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:35 AM.

#2023 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

huh? i dont get the messages.... :unsure:

In other words, since this thread has reached 2000 posts, it will be closed soon. So preparation needs to be made and a Mod contacted as it relates to despamming and closing this thread and opening a new thread.

Edited by Jaime25, 29 December 2010 - 09:32 PM.

#2024 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:33 AM

In other words, since this thread has reached 2000 posts, it will be closed soon. So preparation needs to be made and a Mod contacted as it relates to despamming and closing this thread and opening a new thread.

Vivaluuuuuuuuuuuuuu where is you ??? :wave:

Carnavale !
please, give me your email adress !

Spoiler

#2025 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

im here dearie :thumbsup
Congrats we got our new thread.. congrats congrats to all of us!!!... right now im working but i have all vivalavu works cause she sent me to my mail. :thumbsup wow im a little anxious!
jaycee@ i will send you a email righ now to coordinate .... :harhar

Im here!! dearie .. i will give you a email.. you forget i have your email?? :blink:
ee.. congrats to all of us for having a new place for SR clapclap

Don't worry about Vivalavu, she sent me all his work to my mail, so I have those beauty works ... i will give a mail to coordinate, but i just have to make a new thread with a 1º dense post about these two.. right??.. I'm anxious for our new place..

Edited by carnavale, 30 December 2010 - 03:34 AM.

#2026 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:51 AM

im here dearie :thumbsup

Don't worry about Vivalavu, she sent me all his work to my mail, so I have those beauty works ... i will give a mail to coordinate, but i just have to make a new thread with a 1º dense post about these two.. right??.. I'm anxious for our new place..

It is approaching a New Year, so it will be a new thread for a new year. And in that New thread, fans can celebrate Show & Rainie Yang's the ongoing friendship if nothing else. :thumbsup

After everything is organized as it relates to what the new thread's starter post will look like, maybe you need to contact a MOD to see about further despamming & closing this thread and approving the new threads starter content, before you actually post the new thread? I am not sure, correct me if i am wrong anybody

Edited by Jaime25, 30 December 2010 - 03:52 AM.

#2027 aiyah79

aiyah79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

Wow, so much going on in the thread this past few days!! :)

Very excited we are finally moving over to a new home for Show & Rainie..hopefully 2011 will bring many new memories for us fanatics of this couple..! More exciting moments...

Thanks so much for all the hard work with the new thread and sorry I can't be of more help..will continue my job of finding new videos and posting them up, and also being the translator if I can :)

Happy New Year 2011 everyone!!

#2028 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:10 AM

Aiya.. Have you already 100% ent today's episode? what's your opinion? Could it be that Zhu & Gui are avoinding each other's glance?
Hope just my imagination.. if something is wrong between them i just hope it was due to insincerity.. :down

#2029 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

@Jaycee84 : yeah, I feel that too.. he kinda lacks his confidence in a certain matter and that's not good, that's gonna be a boomerang for himself.
but from what I knew is, he always try to be the best in everything, try his best to be number 1,and try to be serious in his private life. sooo.. he has to make those balance! feel not confidence on a certain matter but keep motivating himself to move on. my point is, he could break his lack confidence with those spirits! I think those kind of spirits would make him realize that he can't stand on this stuck condition. he should make a breakthrough. he should and would realize that without take an action, an initiative, he will gain nothing. slowly but sure he would raise his confidence :thumbsup
*ok, im too serious and delutional at the same time.blah*hahaha

actually, I need a rough translation for latest BFB video. so I could observe clearly,haha.
and why I have a crazy thought that R would be a new BFB host on 2011.well, forget it. :STUPID haha.

and congratulations for this thread!! :yeah
I think it's gonna my last comment here till we move into the new thread soon :) glad to meet you guys here! and sorry I can't help much to make a new thread
LOVE YOU !!! :* hugs

#2030 aiyah79

aiyah79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:07 AM

Aiya.. Have you already 100% ent today's episode? what's your opinion? Could it be that Zhu & Gui are avoinding each other's glance?
Hope just my imagination.. if something is wrong between them i just hope it was due to insincerity.. :down

Yes carnavale, I've watched the episode, but didn't notice that Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui were avoiding each other...but i'm also not so good at analysing like you guys :) In the beginning, as usual they will chat for a few mins before showing the first clip! Today they were talking bout XZ cutting his hair. Show said he's already started preparing for his new album, and even went for a trip to LA to prepare :) So excited about his new hairstyle and new album! I hope he does show us his new hairstyle before his new album comes out, because I think he mentioned it's only coming out in Feb 2011!

But yeah, when they showed the clip about Jolin's concert, I was hoping to hear Show talking more about it after the clip to see if he would mention going with Rainie, but he didn't :( He only mentioned that in his flower bouquet, they had put down the wrong message for Jolin..!

Here is the YLBFB clip where they interviewed Show and Rainie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1lRYpQD-Y8

#2031 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

Hi everyone !

Surprise !

http://showandrainie.blogspot.com/

It is under construction but here is my little gift for the new year! :blush

#2032 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hi everyone !

Surprise !

http://showandrainie.blogspot.com/

It is under construction but here is my little gift for the new year! :blush

Wow Jaycee it a very nice gift for all S/R fans

It nice too, be waiting for you to finish desigining it

#2033 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Oh that's very nice showrainiefan :hug

I hope that you will enjoy ! I will work hard even with my bad English ^_^*

Where is that :tricky: ?

date : 2009....

Posted Image

credit : Calovers

Posted Image

credits : SIR yaya

soooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :iloveyou:

Ah ah ah !

S&R discuss..... :loool:

http://v.youku.com/v...Q2NzcyNDQ0.html

:blush
Posted Image
credits : SIR

Edited by Myvi, 31 December 2010 - 06:37 AM.

#2034 queeniemad

queeniemad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:03 AM

HI all,

Since we are all waiting for the highly anticipated duet performance by S&R tonight, here's a video with super clear and close up view of S&R during Show's concert in HK in May to whet our appetites:

I also found a slow-motion version:

Look at Rainie's expression in her eyes and smile and in both videos (especially the slow motion one), it's the kind of look you will give to someone that you are in love with isn't it?
Also, love how Rainie is little shy and how S&R laughed together after the kiss on the cheek.
Their chemistry sizzles!

#2035 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

Show Luo & Rainie Yang Part 2 thread :

http://asianfanatics...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users