93 replies to this topic

#1 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

This should be good. I know that Vicki is very popular, and so is Fan Bingbing. I've seen and heard many things about both, but who do you think is better?

Like many people already know, I like Vicki way better than anybody else, but that's just me. As for Fan Bingbing, I don't really watch anything of hers so I can't really tell you.

But like I said, who do you think is better?

Vicki Zhao
Posted Image

Fan Bing Bing
Posted Image

Edited by azn Melonie (aka Melly), 09 February 2008 - 04:00 PM.

#2 Tinklebelle

Tinklebelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:15 AM

vicki...needless to say, by looks talent and everything.

#3 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

of course vicki by far man.~ looks singing acting etc she beats FanBingBing handsdown :P

i still dont know why FanBingBing suddenly went so popular= =;
i reli dont like her voice lol.
she is pretty though.. jus not as pretty as vicki xD"

hehe u can see them both in HuanZhuGeGe (Princess Returning Pearl).!

#4 jjjsss444

jjjsss444

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 07:08 PM

Yet Fan Bing Bing is winning way more awards/recognition than when Vicki was her age. FBB is like almost 5 years younger than Vicki. Plus the fact that she didn't even have to go to university to do it lol.

And comparing them by HZGG is WAY old...way too old. Vicki looks way older than her age, so looks--can't compare w/ FBB now. Vicki was cute when she was younger though.

#5 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

of course vicki by far man.~ looks singing acting etc she beats FanBingBing handsdown :P

i still dont know why FanBingBing suddenly went so popular= =;
i reli dont like her voice lol.
she is pretty though.. jus not as pretty as vicki xD"

hehe u can see them both in HuanZhuGeGe (Princess Returning Pearl).!

Everybody says it's because she filmed nude...which sounds likely. W/E, Vicki's more popular and she's never filmed a nude scene, unless you count A Time to Love, which didn't show anything anyway.

Yet Fan Bing Bing is winning way more awards/recognition than when Vicki was her age. FBB is like almost 5 years younger than Vicki. Plus the fact that she didn't even have to go to university to do it lol.

And comparing them by HZGG is WAY old...way too old. Vicki looks way older than her age, so looks--can't compare w/ FBB now. Vicki was cute when she was younger though.

First of all, Vicki DOES NOT look older than her age. She actually looks younger. When I found out she was 31, I was shocked because I thought she was in her early-mid 20's. And second of all, Vicki wasn't as famous because like I said, Fan Bingbing is only that famous because she filmed nude. I'm not saying that she shouldn't be famous, because she does have talent, but a lot of it was the nude role. And third of all, Vicki was famous way before she started going back to university!

Of course, this is just my opinion...and the other is yours.

#6 jjjsss444

jjjsss444

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:23 PM

Of course, you can be in denial, but take a good look at candid pictures of Vicki and judge. She looks pretty bad for her age, all that smoking isn't doing her good.

As for FBB, way before she did nude scenes (and it wasn't even full nude...watch the actual movie before you talk so you can avoid looking ignorant), she won tons of other awards for things like "Cell Phone", etc. And her Golden Horse AWARD (yes not nomination like Vicki for being nominated twice and getting no award) had no nude scenes in it. If you watch 'Lost in Beijing', you'll see that she reveals about as much as Vicki. There wasn't even a frontal geez.

So yeah, I don't care who you supoprt, but I do have an issue with people not basing their arguments on facts, and only listening to rumors spread by the media.

#7 mzdeviL

mzdeviL

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4511 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

it's true that Fan Bing Bing is beginning to win alot of awards, but so is Vicki, she's still winning heaps of awards even after nearly 14 yrs since HZGG...here are just a few of the MANY awards she won in 2007 alone:

Actress of the Year - Mainland (a fashion award in China)
Most Welcomed Actress - 14th Annual Beijing University Film Festival
Most Popular Actress - 14th Beijing Student Film Festival
Most Influential Charitable Artist Award - Celebrity and Charity Gala

n even with her small cameo role in 'Postmodern Life of my Aunt', she was still able to win a nomination for 'best supporting actress'.

Vicki hasn't been very active lately cuz she's busy concentrating on her directors degree, so she hasn't had much filming roles lately...but she does have 3 movies lined up though, including Jogn Woo's epic BotRC...

but seriously, even IF fan bing bing is winning more awards than Vicki is nowadays, it ain't mean she's any better than vicki is...award is just a trophy, it doesn't prove u any better than the rest...n besides, winners n nominees r only decided by a small panel of judges, pssh what do they know? they r no different to any 1 of us...like us, they have their OWN OPINIONS, it ain't mean their views r right. So just cuz an artist wins more awards than another, it ain't mean he/she is better than the other.
so Fan Bing Bing fans can brag about how she's winning more awards than Vicki n whatever, so what? seriously, who gives a damn? it doesn't prove anything.

#8 liz-zay

liz-zay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:14 AM

I think it's pretty obvious who is more popular; Vicki Zhao beats Fan Bing Bing in looks, singing, talent, etc. Though I have lost a bit of respect for her because of her smoking (but then again, everyone in China smokes :P), she's still better; I mean, come ON. She's absolutely gorgeous.

#9 vivitaki

vivitaki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

By the way, Vicki enter the entertainment circle later than FBB. FBB have start filming when she is 16 while Vicki didn't seriously start to venture into the entertainment cirlce until she is 21. Also, while other focus on their career, Vicki do the opposite, she focus on earning an education and improve herself.

Edited by vivitaki, 08 January 2008 - 09:47 PM.

#10 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:49 AM

By the way, Vicki enter the entertainment circle later than FBB. FBB have start filming when she is 16 while Vicki didn't seriously start to venture into the entertainment cirlce until she is 21. Also, while other focus on their career, Vicki do the opposite, she focus on earning an education and improve herself.

Good point...if you think about it...that has a lot to do with "popularity", if that's what you want to call it. And I agree that it's a good thing that she's getting a better education. And personally, I didn't think that she was all that pretty in the HZGG days (cute maybe), but now she's more feminine and mature so it brings out her beauty!!

it's true that Fan Bing Bing is beginning to win alot of awards, but so is Vicki, she's still winning heaps of awards even after nearly 14 yrs since HZGG...here are just a few of the MANY awards she won in 2007 alone:

Actress of the Year - Mainland (a fashion award in China)
Most Welcomed Actress - 14th Annual Beijing University Film Festival
Most Popular Actress - 14th Beijing Student Film Festival
Most Influential Charitable Artist Award - Celebrity and Charity Gala

n even with her small cameo role in 'Postmodern Life of my Aunt', she was still able to win a nomination for 'best supporting actress'.

Vicki hasn't been very active lately cuz she's busy concentrating on her directors degree, so she hasn't had much filming roles lately...but she does have 3 movies lined up though, including Jogn Woo's epic BotRC...

but seriously, even IF fan bing bing is winning more awards than Vicki is nowadays, it ain't mean she's any better than vicki is...award is just a trophy, it doesn't prove u any better than the rest...n besides, winners n nominees r only decided by a small panel of judges, pssh what do they know? they r no different to any 1 of us...like us, they have their OWN OPINIONS, it ain't mean their views r right. So just cuz an artist wins more awards than another, it ain't mean he/she is better than the other.
so Fan Bing Bing fans can brag about how she's winning more awards than Vicki n whatever, so what? seriously, who gives a damn? it doesn't prove anything.

Haha! I really like this comment...so true...lol.

#11 jadedragon1488

jadedragon1488

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

Of course, you can be in denial, but take a good look at candid pictures of Vicki and judge. She looks pretty bad for her age, all that smoking isn't doing her good.

As for FBB, way before she did nude scenes (and it wasn't even full nude...watch the actual movie before you talk so you can avoid looking ignorant), she won tons of other awards for things like "Cell Phone", etc. And her Golden Horse AWARD (yes not nomination like Vicki for being nominated twice and getting no award) had no nude scenes in it. If you watch 'Lost in Beijing', you'll see that she reveals about as much as Vicki. There wasn't even a frontal geez.

So yeah, I don't care who you supoprt, but I do have an issue with people not basing their arguments on facts, and only listening to rumors spread by the media.

Lol, have you actually seen Lost in Beijing? There was no frontal, but saying that FBB reveals about as much as Vicki is far from the truth.
With Vicki, you barely see anything. In Lost in Beijing, the shower scene is much more graphic.

#12 jjjsss444

jjjsss444

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:56 AM

Beijing Students' Film Festival is definitely not on the same level as Golden Horse of international film festivals. You can't compare things like that. Well, if you want to compare acting ability, you usually compare by awards of CRITICS...not popular opinion. And then you look at the quality of the critics. Why are the Oscars favored so much? Sure, you can say things about bias, etc. but when it comes down to it, it's still very prestigious. Not sure about all the awards Vicki has won in the past though, I haven't really followed her news much. I just know she didn't get the Golden Horse twice, and won a bunch of more local ones.

Yeah, I suppose FBB's scene was a bit more graphic, but what I"m trying to get at is that the media over-hyping things, and she is certainly not nude.

FBB may have entered the entertainment industry at a younger age, but to accomplish as much as she has at her CURRENT age is still pretty good. And they really did start off at the same point, in HZGG, with Vicki gainng Asia-wide popularity while no one really cared much for FBB's role at the time. But FBB has certainly now reached Vicki's level in acting, if not better. As for education, etc. I think it's great that Vicki is advancing her education, but it is also true that because of her other commitments, she has to sacrifice other things.

#13 shaoen

shaoen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:51 AM

No need to compare.. yes, it's true they started off at the same point which means they both got known after HZGG, to me Vicki is a very good actress, she likes to advances herself to different roles each time and that is something i love about her never afaird to try, come on now the girl got where she did today because she work hard and deserve it in every way... as for FBB she got known by acting in a lot of series, as we all know the more series you act in as time goes by people will get to know you....we all know FBB acting cannot be compare to Vicki because they both like different kind of script. One more thing back then Vicki had the chance to advance to hollywood, but she choose not to enter it, as for FBB she wish to enter it and she got a small part in Donnie Yen new movie Sha Pang long 2 and as to those of you who want to know how she got the part... here it is one day she was at a party and Donnie happen to be there, they were talking about his new movie, he also stated that he need a female for the new movie and FBB over heard it and joke how about me for the role?? so donnie called her up and offer her the role she will be Louis Koo GF and her role in there is a bartender girl. We all know Vicki don't go and ask people if she can take part in a movie, they come to her instead!!!!

JUST THAT POINT TO ME VICKI WILL ALWAYS RULE!!!

Edited by shaoen, 11 January 2008 - 06:52 AM.

#14 brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

Just in terms of looks I would prefer FBB. She has that kind of beauty that let people want to get a second glance on her. Without Make-up Vicky looks average. Do you remember her series "Old house has joy", it was easily to overlook her. Don't get me wrong I think Vicky was gorgeous in Princess Returning Pearl (Part 1) and cute. "Pretty" is the right word to discribe Vicky. "Beautiful" applies more to Bing Bing.

#15 angel in disguise

angel in disguise

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:58 AM

VICKI IS WAY PRETTIER!!!! even though she's just "average" without makeup on, fan bingbing only looks good with a lot of makeup on. but this is just my opinion, of course.

#16 shaoen

shaoen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:52 AM

True beauty is with no makeup at all...... FBB is beautiful with makeup so wonder if she's still beautiful or just average without makeup.... Vicki looks good no matter what!!!

Edited by shaoen, 12 January 2008 - 11:25 AM.

#17 jjjsss444

jjjsss444

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:33 AM

True beauty is with no makeup at all...... FBB is beautiful with makeup so wonder if she's still beautiful or just average without makeup.... Vicki looks good no matter what!!!

There's no point in arguring beuaty really. Personally right now, I find Vicki VERY VERY average. In the past, she was quite cute. But hey, that's just me, there's nothing anyone can argue about how another person feels. So the beauty topic, might as well drop it.

As for getting roles, well, it's the entertainment industry, it's not all about 'I'm giong to ride on my high horse and make people come to me." I'm not saying vicki's like that..those are probably rumors too, no one knows if they're true. But I think FBB takes a wide, diverse range of roles, which is good. Vicki does the same, but she simply hasn't been that active in the last while for me to judge her acting much. But she's going into directing more so, and that will be interesting to see how she fares.

I personally thought Vicki's dramas were not good at all, even HZGG (it was great as a first role, but in comparison to her movies now...not that great). Her movies are way better.

Same w/ FBB's dramas, in fact she doesn't even do them anymore, she either produces/acts or just movies.

#18 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:12 AM

you're right...we can't say that your opinions are wrong, and so that's why i respect the fact that this is your opinion. but at the same time, i think (pretty much like everybody else that's posted on this topic) that vicki isn't just average, but beautiful! and that none of her dramas were bad (except i didn't really like jade godess of mercy, just the cast). i also agree that you can't really judge her acting right now but she's got two more movies coming soon so i can't wait to see those.

again, we can't say that your opinion is wrong, but the entertainment industry is pretty much based on everyone's "average" opinion, if you know what i mean.

#19 shellie

shellie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

both of them are good but i've not seen any variety from fan bing bing lately (haven't see her new movie). whereas i have watched a most of vicki's movies and she is very diverse.

if you look at her history she's acted quite a few different roles:

hzgg, so close, shaolin soccer, green tea, aunt's postmodern life, a time to love, jade goddess, and now with the upcoming red cliff and painted skin.

i saw fbb in flashpoint with donnie and louis and her role is a vase role. sure vicki's got some vase roles too - warriors of heaven and earth but i believe her character contributed to the team.

vicki looks great for her age. sometimes fbb's chin is way too pointy in her photos that distract from everything else.

i do agree that fbb looks great with make up, it's debatable how she looks without whereas vicki looks great in neutral tones but very striking in heavy make up.

so until i see more diverse and solid acting from fbb, i will said she's definitely getting more popular but still not in the same league as vicki. being popular and a great actress is two separate thing.

#20 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

agreed. i mean, don't take this the wrong way anyone, i still don't like fbb, and i just watched lost in beijing. what a *cough cough* sl*tt!! sorry for any of her fans, but that's just how i think of her. anyways, i agree about everything shellie said about vicki.

#21 mzdeviL

mzdeviL

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4511 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:47 AM

Beijing Students' Film Festival is definitely not on the same level as Golden Horse of international film festivals. You can't compare things like that.

did u not read my post or u just don't understand what i mean? sure there are some awards which r at a much higher level than others, but at the end of the day, they're all just awards...awards r only trophies, they do NOT prove u any better than the others. just cuz 1 has won more awards than others, doesn't prove he/she is any better than the others...4 prostegious awards, winners r decided by a small group of CRITICS, that's correct, but the decision is only decided by a small group of ppl who like us, have their OWN OPINIONS, so these awards r NOT based on truth, they're only decided by the OPINION of a few critics...so what? but there's actually NO truth in these awards anyway, cuz everyone has different opinions, 1 actress may be great in the eyes of some, but not to others...who is actually better than who? no 1 is sure...of course fans would always see their idol as the best, but who is really better, awards does NOT prove that, cuz they r also just based on OPINIONS.
prestigeous awards may gather alot of attention n interest, but at the end of the day, they're just another AWARD.

as 4 vicki losing out in the golden horse twice..well, it depends on which roles she submitted cuz i have to admit, some of her roles i don't think were good.

Edited by mzdeviL, 23 January 2008 - 12:51 AM.

#22 calvintcl

calvintcl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:45 PM

Both also are good and have their own strength and weakness but both also are good actress

#23 ♥kurisutaru♥

♥kurisutaru♥

♥ 火+土♥

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4746 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

as 4 vicki losing out in the golden horse twice..well, it depends on which roles she submitted cuz i have to admit, some of her roles i don't think were good.

While we're on the subject of that...not only do we have to consider her roles, but also her movies...if you look back at her list of movies, from 2003 onwards, much (if not all) of her roles were in mainland 'artistic' movies; ones which seem "low-budgeted" or they just don't appeal to the public, and I don't think it's easy for those sorts of movies to get into a prestigious award like the Golden Horse, unless they're big-budgeted films which draw a lot of attention and interest. I don't think any of Vicki's 'artistic' movies ever made it into the Golden Horse (if so, then it's 'rare'), but they so easily did in a whole bunch of local/mainland awards, that's why it seems so easy for her to win in local awards, but so difficult in more prestigious awards which accepts productions from a broader range of places. So Vicki's choice of roles and films also impacts greatly on her credentials and awards...it seems Vicki's choice of movies is limited; she only accepts roles in 'artistic' movies mainly from the mainland, the only time she accepts roles in other productions is when an interesting role lands on her lap.
But FBB in comparison seems to accept a more broader range of roles in various different productions, so her chances in getting into awards outside the mainland are greater than Vicki's. The difference between them is vast, it shows just how different their choice of roles and scripts are, so we shouldn't compare these 2.

With her new role in John Woo's big-budgeted epic 'Red Cliff'; Vicki stands a great chance in securing a position in the Golden Horse once again. John has praised her great acting skills that he even mortified the script several times and has extended Vicki's role in the movie...so there's a big chance she'll be able to make it into the Golden Horse again.

But I agree with linda that awards are not important, they're just trophies...winners and nominees are only decided based on opinions of a small panel of judges, or for some "less important" awards, winners are decided by polls voted by the public. Like linda pointed out, there's really NO truth to these awards at all, they don't prove anything when it comes to the artists' overall talents and performance, because they're all based on opinions, and everyone has different opinions after all.

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 27 January 2008 - 12:51 AM.

#24 xoxopsychopathxD

xoxopsychopathxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

i like vicki more haha , and i heard before vicki got the role of xiao yan zi ruby was suppose to be xiao yan zi and fan bing bing was suppose to be zi wei. but it duzent matter i like vicki and xyz's role was perfect for her =]

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 13 March 2008 - 11:35 AM.

#25 angelazangel

angelazangel

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2215 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:49 PM

i agree with both linda & crystal, awards don't mean anything, even if it's for prestigious awards...i mean, cate blanchett (did i spell her name right?) was nominated not once but TWICE at this yrs oscars for 'best supporting actress' and 'best actress', and yet she lost in both categories, so does that mean she's not as good as the winner? of course NOT! compared to this yrs 'best actress' winner, cate is a highly acclaimed veteran actress in hollywood, therefore, for her to lose out this yr doesn't say anything about her acting talent & skills...maybe she lost out due to her roles, maybe the winner portrayed a more powerful role than cate did? so sometimes roles does play a part in it.
so, with that said, even for fbb to win a golden horse, it doesn't prove anything at all, it doesn't prove her any better than the rest, she was only chosen by a small handful of judges who depend on their opinions.

i think fbb fans take these awards too seriously...i've come across some fbb fans who keep on bragging about just how great fbb is just b'cuz she won a golden horse, and how bad vicki is b'cuz she lost out twice...i'm like, get a grip! just b'cuz fbb won, it doesn't mean anything! some ppl just take these awards too seirously, they seem to think that awards are everything and as long as you win an award, you are considered a good actress & better than everyone else. come on! don't these ppl understand that all these awards are merely based on OPINIONS? and we all know opinions are not 'facts', so how does winning an award prove you any better than the rest? that's the logic missing from so many ppls heads thesedays.

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 13 March 2008 - 11:44 AM.

#26 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

but i agree with you guys about awards. i mean, if vicki were to play some of the roles that fbb has played, i'm sure that she would be brilliant! i would like to see fbb play Yao Mulan. <_< tsk tsk. but i think that vicki is a great actress because she can play any role very well. she's played cute little rebellion, serious cop and mother, assasin, wonderful daughter-in-law/wife, etc! and every role she's played it was a great performance. i think that fbb's roles are limited...

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 13 March 2008 - 11:45 AM.

#27 ali43

ali43

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:31 AM

I like vicki, but fan bing bing is getting better and I'm starting to like her.

#28 ♥kurisutaru♥

♥kurisutaru♥

♥ 火+土♥

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4746 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Remember, this is a debate/poll topic about Vicki and Fan Bing Bing and who you prefer out of these 2 stars. For this reason, I have deleted/edited all the posts regarding talks of who was suppose to play which role in HZGG, because it was off topic.

Please stay ON topic everyone! Any posts which are unrelated to the topic will be deleted.

#29 mr johnny lee

mr johnny lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:47 PM

I'm not too familiar with Fan Bing Bing but I'm having a bit of an obsession with Vicki Zhao at the moment after watching Chinese Odyssey...I then watched So Close and just finished watching A Time To Last. She is just the cutest!!

EDIT: I have just realised I've seen a few movies with Fan Bing Bing in and I did think she was quite hot in them: Twins Effect II and A Chinese Tall Story.

Edited by mr johnny lee, 15 March 2008 - 01:02 AM.

#30 Melody chasidy

Melody chasidy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

vicki's #1 LOL :P oh if you like her other movies u should try fast track love n moment in peking lol muh 2nd fav is thank you for having loved me muh 1st fav is hoan chua cat cat or princess returing pearl or hzgg i dono how to spell it in chineese

#31 Ruby_Junior♡

Ruby_Junior♡

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:56 AM

i go for fan bing bing vicki is pretty but FBBs look is very unique and FBB acts better

#32 angelazangel

angelazangel

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2215 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:43 AM

i find it funny how ppl say fbb acts "better" when all the roles she can only seem to play are all those sl*tty ones :loool: :loool: :loool: she has absolutely no versatility whatsoever :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by angelzangel, 28 April 2008 - 02:53 AM.

#33 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:10 AM

i go for fan bing bing vicki is pretty but FBBs look is very unique and FBB acts better

I think that both of them have very unique looks, especially Vicki. I mean, FBB has her own too, but when I look at pictures, Vicki is so much more noticeable because she stands out because of her uniqueness. And I think that Vicki acts WAY better (of course lol) than FBB because she has acted as several different kinds of roles and they're not limited. I have to agree with angelzangel about FBB's roles though.

#34 taekoame

taekoame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

FBB's looks are unique only when she's in A-L-O-T of make-up. She's only got the body for a model cuz she's hecka tall and slim. But sometimes w/o make-up makes her look dull.

And one more thing, people, I don't get it why you guys are comparing VZW w/ FBB. Was there a rumor about them two? The only thing I see going between them are their roles are completely different when it comes to films and dramas etc.. Not that I've seen FBB's movies because I never peak in. FBB isn't even an artist either.

#35 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:34 AM

And one more thing, people, I don't get it why you guys are comparing VZW w/ FBB. Was there a rumor about them two?

I'm only comparing them because both are really popular and gained fame with Huan Zhu Ge Ge. I think they're both pretty good actresses, well, Vicki is a great actress. But anyways, their roles are very different but I think that to a certain degree (even though FBB's roles seem limited), they both try to expand their roles.

#36 ttt111

ttt111

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

FBB is NO WAY better than Vicky. FBB is too ugly without tons of make-up. Ewwww.
And I didn't see anything good from her. I doubt that she may have slept with the disgusting director in HZGG.
Vicky is much much much more talented and intelligent. To me, Vicky is perfect.

#37 Ruby_Junior♡

Ruby_Junior♡

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:40 AM

fan bing bing definatly looks better her look really unique and she doesn look very young. as for vicki well i think she looks just right for her age i guess and she is very pretty but her beauty is very common and i do think that FBB is winning more awards

#38 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

fan bing bing definatly looks better her look really unique and she doesn look very young. as for vicki well i think she looks just right for her age i guess and she is very pretty but her beauty is very common and i do think that FBB is winning more awards

But you have to remember the bad awards too, like the one about "one of the most disliked celebs" or something like that. Vicki just won one about one of the most trusted celebs. :)

#39 superjen

superjen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

i like vicki more than fan bing bing. hearing that civki smokes gives me negative feelings about her cause i hate people who smoke.why do people smoke whent hey know its not good for them and it stinks too?!! but i cant lie to myself that i really do like vicki as an actress but .. i pray to God that one day shes quits smoking .. im gettin off topic...

#40 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

i like vicki more than fan bing bing. hearing that civki smokes gives me negative feelings about her cause i hate people who smoke.why do people smoke whent hey know its not good for them and it stinks too?!! but i cant lie to myself that i really do like vicki as an actress but .. i pray to God that one day shes quits smoking .. im gettin off topic...

Well, I don't like it at all when people smoke either (because of your reasons) but at the same time, you can't judge that person just because of a bad habit of their's. But you have your reasons and your opinions but I'm with you on the point that I hope she quits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users