Spirits of Love (Yi Nan Wang)

9 replies to this topic

#1 Liu-Kang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:17 AM

hey,can anyone give me links to the cast of the The Spirits Of Love?If possible,pictures of the actors and actresses too.Thanks.

#2 Cherrii27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 01:53 PM

Liu-Kang i think you should incude for info in your 1st post other wise a mod wont be happy..... *whispers* "quick change it before they get here!"

um you can include stuff like what the story is about and is it a movie or drama? who possible cast is? when it will film? whenit might be aired? what tv station it is? or even beter if you have an article on it.....

#3 xiaofeng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:15 PM

Never heard of it. What's it about? Yeah. You need to include more infor. so we can find it for you.

#4 nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

[color=blue;font-weight:bold;] MODBREAK[/color]

This topicstart is a stub. It either does not invite any discussions or the topicstarter asks for opinions without stating his/her own.

The rule is that the topicstarter starts. Meaning, the topicstarter has to pay attention on his/her topics. Give some extra background information, and then state his/her opinion before asking for others.

If you are the original topicstarter and you find this topic's ownership to be given to another member, then that is because your topicstart was so bad that the credit of this topic has been removed from you.

If the topic hasn't been captured yet, then you still have time to do some works on your topicstart.
Thank you.

This is an automated message

#5 Liu-Kang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

ahh....sorry,i didn't know about these rules.ok,it's this hokkien series.the story is originally about a mother and two brothers,they got married and had a long story,and their children have grown up.oh,no.i don't even know how to describe the story.i think it's very popular.once you get what i'm saying,you guys should instantly know what it is.how?

#6 leen_zhihai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:32 AM

I really love this series... in chinese it is called yi nan wang... i'm crazy about this series... my fav character is wang sheng zhi... huhu... sad to know that he will die... well... u can find out more about this series on www.ftvet.com.tw/Drama/unforgettable
lots of interesting ng and clips... n pic... i only know some of the cast

wang sheng tian- wang shi xian
fang li zhu- zhang feng shu
wang sheng zhi- li li ren
ah shui- li xing wen
lin dazhong- liu zhi han
huang xue lian/ shanni- han yu
huang kun shan- huang zhong kun

#7 leen_zhihai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:32 AM

I really love this series... in chinese it is called yi nan wang... i'm crazy about this series... my fav character is wang sheng zhi... huhu... sad to know that he will die... well... u can find out more about this series on www.ftvet.com.tw/Drama/unforgettable
lots of interesting ng and clips... n pic... i only know some of the cast

wang sheng tian- wang shi xian
fang li zhu- zhang feng shu
wang sheng zhi- li li ren
ah shui- li xing wen
lin dazhong- liu zhi han
huang xue lian/ shanni- han yu
huang kun shan- huang zhong kun

#8 alexandrayla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

Just wondering whether there is anyone else who watches this hokkien series. I am currently watching it on Astro AEC in Malaysia.

Info:
- This show is currently being aired on Malaysia's Astro AEC and Singapore's Mediacorp Channel 8
- This show has approximately over 800 episodes (in Malaysia it is 1 hour per episode including ads and on a website I found out that it is orginally 1 1/2 hours per episode, causing the show to have many more episodes than the original 526 episodes)
- Up till today (4/1/2008), the current episode is episode 615 (a long way to go)
- The show is known as:
Yi Nan Wang ( Hanyu Pinyin )
意難忘 ( Traditional Chinese )
意难忘 ( Simplified Chinese )
The Unforgettable Memory ( English Translation, Singapore )
Spirits of Love ( English Translation, Malaysia )
- In Singapore, the show is dubbed in Mandarin.

*My favourite couple is Jian Zhi and Ting Ting :thumbsup but i'm not sure whether they end up together or not in the end. :S

#9 rbecca89

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Can I know where i can get this drama? My mom loves it and has been tryin to catch up but sometimes she just doesnt have the time to do so.. was thinkin if maybe i cud get her the drama set then she wud be so happy. :lol?:

#10 tvbcrazyfanatic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

yeah can send me the link too. gina_lim_lionel_tan@hotmail.com. or post reply also can tks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users