Is it ok for father and daughter sleeping together

45 replies to this topic

#1 temple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

If father and daughter sleeping together in the same bed, but no sex and just sleeping. would you think that will be fine.

#2 Aznbadboi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:17 PM

Ummm I do not see anything wrong as long they do not do anything on the bed but sleep. Still, why would father and daughter sleep on same bed unless if the father is like 30s and the daughter is 5 or 6 years old. But a 18 year old daughter with 40 year old father is a bit wierd......

#3 Casanova333

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

Really depends on the age...

If you are an infant, then you are supposed to sleep with your parents; it's healthier for the child's emotional developement.

I think after elementry school (age 12), you should no longer sleep on the same bed with your parents (unless there's a reason such as No Other Bed availible).

Same times, same sex parent-children have sleep-overs (usually mother and daughter) as a bonding experiences. They usually talk and catch up (if the child was off in college or vacation for a while).

#4 misz_queena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

i guess its fine as long as the girl is very young. if shes like more than like 10 thats get a little freaky...

#5 lting77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

whether it's appropriate or not it's all relative, to age, that is :)

#6 k i m m a y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:50 PM

i dont think there is anything wrong with it, maybe the girl is kind of uncomfortable sleeping all by her self, or maybe she doesnt have her own room...

but why wouldn't a girl at the age of 16 and up wouldn't want her own room?

#7 Siyou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

my sister used to sleep in my dad's bed during thunderstorms becuz she used to get really scared... i think it's perfectly fine to have father and daughter sleep together if nothing incest-related occurs.

#8 Ryohko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:52 AM

It sounds weird but it depends on how old is the daughter. I mean, when children are very young, they do sleep with one of their parents sometimes. but then, when growing up, it shouldn't happen, except they are travelling together and there is only one bed and they have to share it.

#9 edd80

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:48 AM

well...is very depends on the age and how close the daughter and the father is....but normally it won't happen if the daughter reach 14 or 16 years old....the girl won't want to sleep with the father ...maybe mother is ok....

#10 princessducky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:14 AM

I think it would depend on the age. If they younger I don't think it'll be a problem. I think if they are older like in their teens, it's weird.

#11 tommy1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:39 AM

i agree it really depend on the age and if the girl is not longer a little girl its just wrong.

#12 aznelite03

AF Baller

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:50 AM

Its alright depending on the age because age is a big factor here. If shes very young, then its okay but if shes like a teenager, then it doesn't sound right.

#13 hypothalamus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:00 AM

if the girl is a child, then it should be fine cuz it'll help with personal attachment and emotional development. if the girl is at least in her teens, then there is some problem unless unusual circumstances are forcing them to sleep in one bed, such as poverty where they cannot afford an extra bed, or the mother passed away.

#14 사랑해♡

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:03 AM

I think nothing is wrong, but I don't think a girl would want to.
but as long as no sexual thing happens, then i think it's fine...

#15 Autumn_breeze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:48 AM

Its ok I think until the daughter is puberty age, then its weird.

#16 dan168

Go Eagles!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:59 AM

Its ok if the daughter is young but adult daughter and adult dad would be a bit weird.

#17 pinkbaby58542

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:20 AM

if there's no extra bed...it can be okay but no touching for sure!!!! but i will still think thats kinda weird tho!!!!

#18 Manchog ^_^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, its fine....well, depending on your age...if you're in your teens then it seems a little scary...

^_^

#19 f4nt4sy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

rlly depends on the age....if ur like 16 n sleep wif ur dad.....thats jus kinda wierd for me

#20 honkie_boi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:14 PM

lol abit wierd dun u think ?.. =/. hmm.. depends on how old the daughter is..
and i guess depends on the dad?.. =/." lol .. i find it weird =P

#21 partygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:14 PM

if you're under 10 i think that's okay but once you're a teenager i think it's weird

#22 GoODGiRLgONeBaD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:14 AM

I remember the last time I slept with my dad (literally, not sexually of course) next to me on my bed was when I was 12. I was worried I failed an important paper and was crying my eyes out but he was there to comfort me and I guess I got so tired I fell asleep. I woke up in the night feeling uncomfortable but didn't say much and went back to sleep but he must have felt me moving about and got up to pull the quilt over me and left the room.

It guess it's ok to just sleep together but once the idea gets too uncomfortable, both should stop. My dad and I are close but you don't have to share the same bed to remain close since you can do many other things together to strengthen the bond.

#23 Saa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

Depend on age. If young and a child. then sleeping next to father is ok. why the question?
Sound so strange...

but girls above 15 and sleeping next to father seems a bit uncomfy and strange. but it all depend on situation too. so ..yes it all depends... ^^;

#24 Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,099 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:19 AM

Well of course the father and daughter wont have sex if they sleep on the same bed, if they did i would be scared for that girl.
I used to sleep with my dad but that was when i was 10 so 7 years ago :blink: now a days i would spend time with him but i wouldnt wanna sleep on the same bed. Its just awkward.

#25 xoxoxo

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

Well that is kinda sick if your over 18+ and why would you do that? It even sound sick or people might get a sick image. I think if your a little kid then it is okay but when your older i dont even know why you would sleep with your father

#26 Kayla~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

lol it really depends on age..when your small..maybe it wont matter, kids sometimes sleep with their mom dad when their is thunderstorm and sutff..but if they are like 10 or 11+ it would be pretty weird.

#27 WeiGirl93

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:11 AM

I think it's fine... but if the daughter is at least 13 then that would be weird

#28 Angel of Rage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:19 AM

If this is liek a occassional thing, like there is no bed, in a vacation, or camping. i wouldnt think it werid. I only will find it werid, if the gurl or the father want to sleep together regularly and for no reason at all, beside they like to.

#29 rain_bow

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:04 AM

it really depends on the age if the daughter is 12 plus and the father 40 plus thats just werid

#30 sky88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:08 PM

It kinda disgust me if the girl is over 10,
After this age, she should get herself a bed of her own

#31 clueless123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:51 AM

the title was a lil freaky! i was going to say 'of course not' but then oh sleep/no sex, then whats wrong? imaging going on holiday no bed, and floors nasty o___o then its fine, just sleep right at the edge haha

#32 f1meteor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:56 PM

10 years ago, i would say it's fine for a daughter to sleep with her dad.
nowadays, i wouldn't recommend one. try to avoid sleeping together.. a lot of news of dad raping their own daughter.. biological daughter, not some step daughter...

#33 sv_0_0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:49 AM

as long as they're not doing anything than it's alright. although i don't see why a girl over 10 would be sleeping with her dad in the first place, that's just weird.

#34 IoriJing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:50 AM

is ok,oni if dun hav any body contact like hugging...hand on somewhere dat it dun belong to..if yes,means father taking advantage on de daughter! careful..

#35 babyfiona

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

same as all, age is the biggest factor here. if the daughter is younger than 10 or before puberty, then it should be alright, but its also depends. Of course, if sleeping means really sleeping then should nt be any problem. But if any "extra" thing happen then it is not normal at all.

#36 lilaznboy12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:02 PM

i wouldn't see anything wrong with that but sometimes its just best not too. but as you get older you don't really want to sleep on the same bed with your father and this maybe a weird thing to do as you grow older. it just depend how old you are. i mean if you mother is in the same bed as well then that would be really normal. but if its just the father and the daughter then thats a bit weird.

#37 ldtl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:40 PM

if the daughter is older than toddler age, then something very weird about it.......

#38 Hustler

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:01 PM

In my opinion it is not right for every night if the girl is grown up . I have heard few stories where father had sex or attempted to have sex with her daughter .

#39 K e v i n L e `

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:02 PM

I think that its okay to sleep with a dad..cause i know some friends that are like really really close to their dad and all..well just as long as hes not some perverted guy who does those kind of things..

#40 hoinam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

depends on the age but if she was not young, then taht is jsut wrong..i dont think it;s right if tey are both old and doing that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users