AF needs funding again

Hoyan Mok: Alex Fong Won’t Cheat On Me Not Worried About Boyfriend’s Tabloid Stories

9 replies to this topic

#1 mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15,337 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

Link to a picture of Rebecca Mok
http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20080124/saa01/_24mc50.jpg

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Hoyan Mok is four months pregnant. The soon-to-be father Alex Fong is in Beijing filming a new movie and there are scandals spreading about him and the female lead, 孔維. There are reports that the movie, 《時尚先生》, has brought together “Hong Kong’s Richard Gere” Alex Fong and “Chinese Julia Roberts” 孔維. There are rumours that they pair are spending a lot of time together in Beijing. Yesterday, a reporter called Hoyan who was in Singapore for a meeting. She didn’t hear about rumours that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

Hoyan insisted that the rumours were false even though she did not read about it yet. She said: “Alex would not cheat. He knows that these kind of news would only do him harm so why would he do it!” The reporters said that the rumours involved the female lead, 孔維. Hoyan said that she knew that she is a mainland China actress and knows her from pictures. But she won’t believe the rumours no matter who is the female lead in the tabloid rumours. Hoyan is supportive of Alex and doesn’t believe he is a cheater. He has seen a lot of beauties in the entertainment circle so why would he stray now?

There are reports that Alex is angry because he wasn’t prepared to be a father. Is that true? Hoyan says that people who are familiar with Alex will know that he is the stereotypical “tough guy”. His speech and mannerism would be easily misinterpreted by others. Alex and she are anticipating the birth of their child. She jokingly asked if there isn’t a lot of news lately so a pregnant woman was needed for this prank. Good thing her mood wasn’t affected because she understood the news were untrue. She stressed that Alex is a gentleman and that is why she has never worried about these rumours.

Edited by mv_288, 24 January 2008 - 11:42 PM.

#2 COOKIE.BANDIT.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:26 PM

LOL i thought it was the younger Alex Fong.hahhaa

wow...that was really weird for a moment

#3 Last Poster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:41 PM

^^LOL ME TOO!! i had to click to picture to make sure that his name is alex fong also

Edited by chinky|yellow, 24 January 2008 - 11:41 PM.

#4 Armanibabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:40 AM

Wow....some people are really happy spreading rumours and try to break up a couple huh?! How sad....
Alex looks good and his girl too.

#5 stealfves

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:33 AM

wow when did they marry? anyways she has way too much make up on lol.

#6 onepiece1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

I didn't know Alex is dating?! And he's going to be a father soon?!
Wow...
Who is Hoyan Mok? Never heard of her. She looks pretty, kinda look like ShuChi in the picture.

#7 Soot_Sprites

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

HOLY JESUS
i thought it was the other alex fong xDD
(until i read the comments ^^")

#8 Guest_meteorstar_*

• Guests

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

I knew they were talking about the older Alex Fong obviously since the younger one doesn't have a girlfriend that the media knows about. Alex Fong looks cool in the picture.

Edited by meteorstar, 26 January 2008 - 12:55 AM.

#9 sionteh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

the person in the picture with alex fong is the mainland actress that he has rumours with and is not his gf mok ho yan.
mok ho yan is a former ms HK and former TVB actress.

#10 luvable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:35 PM

They've been dating for a while now. Never knew she was pregnant. Rumours.. I dont think its true..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users