AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

chinese / taiwanese star's plastic surgery before & after

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#1 swanprincess

swanprincess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:23 AM

lol! this is interesting & shocking video lah! :shocked:
from trgrty655t of youtube.com

chinese / taiwanese / hongkong star's plastic surgery before & after -vid 1

click:

1-10. fan bingbing (范氷氷): actress.
11,12. jay chou (周杰倫): singer, actor
13. 大S / Da S (徐熙媛): actress, mc.
14,15. cindy wang (王心凌): singer.
16,17. Ariel Lin (林依晨): actress.
18. wilber pan / pan wei bo(潘瑋柏): singer.
19-22. elva (蕭亞軒): singer.
23,24. vivian hsu (徐若瑄): singer.
25. Jackie Chan (陳港生, 成龍): actor.
26,27. coco lee (李玟): singer.
28-34. jolin tsai (蔡依林): singer.
35. Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武): actor.
36-38. lin chiling (林志玲): model.
39. Rainie Yang (楊丞琳): singer.
40. Selina / S.H.E (任家萱): singer.
41,42. TARCY SU (蘇慧倫):singer.
43. wang lee hom (王力宏): singer.
44-46. Maggie Cheung (張曼玉): actress.
47. Yuqi Zhang (张雨绮): actress.
48,49. kelly chen (陳慧琳): singer.
50. Gaile Lok : model.
51-53. Pace Wu (吳佩慈): actress.
54,55. Betty Sun (孫儷): actree.
56,57. Sammi Cheng (鄭秀文): singer.
58. Valen Hsu (許茹芸): actress.
59. GIGI FU (傅明憲): actress.
60. Kristy Yeung (楊恭如): actress. (less)

Plastic surgery in Chinese/Taiwanese stars. -vid 2

click:

Plastic surgery in chinese/Taiwanese/Hongkong stars.

1, 2, 3. singer - jolin tsai(蔡依林)

4, 5. actress - fan bingbing (范氷氷)

6. singer - coco lee (李玟)

7, 8, 9. singer - Elva hsiao (蕭亞軒)

10. singer - jerry yan (言承旭)

11. actress - 大S (徐熙媛)

12. MC - 小S (徐熙娣)

13. actress - Christy Chung (鍾麗提)

14, 15. model - lin chiling (林志玲)

16. singer - jay chou (周杰倫)

17. singer - kelly chen (陳慧琳)

18. singer - vivian hsu (徐若瑄)

19. singer - Gillian Chung (鍾欣桐)

20. actress - Michelle Reis (李嘉欣)

21. actor - Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武)

22. actress - Lin Xinru (林心如)

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 09 July 2008 - 04:44 PM.
removed broken imageshack pictures

#2 Remedi

Remedi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:41 PM

eer Jay Chou too plastic surgery?! I don't think so. I think some stars get their pictures digitally enhanced so they look better and hence look slightly different.

#3 rain_bow

rain_bow

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1815 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

jay chou had plastic surgery?? noway, i dont thnk so either

#4 shellstah__

shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3761 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

Rainie and Selina look the same. They just look different because they're older and prettier due to make-up.
Most of the photos used is comparing when they entered the entertainment circle and during the school days. Obviously they look different...doesn't necessarily mean that they had plastic surgery.

#5 PearledOrchid

PearledOrchid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

lol! this is interesting & shocking video lah! :shocked:
from trgrty655t of youtube.com

LOL!!! You're funny. Did you know these videos were made by a Korean?

It all started when Japanese peeps made videos of plastic Koreans and all the Chinese made bad
comments about it.

More than half of the people on the list didn't get plaistic surgery: Elva (she uses tape to get double-eyelids. How do I know? There are pictures of her last year where she took the tape off and took pictures of herself.), Jay Chou, Takeshi, Fan BingBing ( I have seen pictures of her parents and spcnet and her nose looks exactly like her Father's and her eyes like her mom's.),
Gillian Chung, etc..

#6 dluong

dluong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:08 PM

Fan Bing Bing did not go undergo any plastic surgery, she even went to plastic surgeons and have herself scanned and proved that she did not use plastic surgery to look nice.

#7 Deci16

Deci16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:32 AM

who ever did the Chinese actress plastic surgery video picked shots that were taken from different angles, under different lightings, with no touch up or make up to compare with digitalize photos from magazine as evidence of plastic surgery. The video is so deceiving. -_-

Edited by Deci16, 03 February 2008 - 02:34 AM.

#8 Yuunhaa

Yuunhaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:19 PM

Kelly did plastic surgery? HELL NO

#9 ThePeak12

ThePeak12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:40 PM

Jay chou didnt have any plastic surgery.. and same with 50% of the people listed up there.

W. T . F?

#10 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3745 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:39 AM

Rainie and Selina look the same. They just look different because they're older and prettier due to make-up.

LOL, it's true. I mean, it's possible that they underwent skin whitening procedures-- according to Da S's beauty book, the great majority of celebrities have-- a lot of Asians don't consider that plastic surgery.

Don't, however, underestimate the power of make-up and/or a good haircut. For example, I think Rainie is really, really pretty... with bangs. But I don't think the "non-bang" look is very flattering for her... I watched her "segment" of Liao Zhai, and she just looks really different. And yet it was made pretty recently... she can't have "gotten" plastic surgery... then gotten rid of it... then gotten it again.
Then, there's also the touching up that studio photography typically gives you.

Also, Cyndi Wang's "before" picture is from Smile Pasta... and her "after" picture, I'm pretty sure, is pre-Smile Pasta period. Again, did she "un-do" her plastic surgery?

Ariel and Wilber have both been known to drop a lotttt of weight... especially Wilber. Losing weight can really make somebody's facial features look different. As a basic example, your eyes will automatically appear bigger because the proportion has changed.

Takeshi and LeeHom look the same to me. Been following both of their careers for a really, really long time now... LeeHom since his debut, Takeshi maybe a year after his debut?

Anyway, the line of plastic surgery is really getting blurry nowadays... there are a LOT of procedures in Asia right now that aren't really considered plastic surgery, but can still alter or enhance your appearance... like the whitening procedure I mentioned... and Botox (available in lots of countries :P), which is actually a type of virus :x There's also collagen... you can get it injected into your lips (common)... your cheeks (if you have sunken cheeks, it'll flesh them out a little)... your nose (it supposedly can make the bridge of your nose appear higher and the tip of it more defined)!!
And eyelid tape... it's definitely not surgery, but it can also obviously change a person's appearance a lot.

Edited by tammiest, 12 February 2008 - 12:53 AM.

#11 mojo125

mojo125

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Lool this is funny seems that everyone has had plastic surgery...sometimes I dunno who to beileve.

#12 MelonieMellyMel

MelonieMellyMel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

I think that some of the people were just because of bad pictures compared to nice ones, but some of the other people looked like they had boob jobs and the such. Like Lin Chi Ling, it looks like she definately had a boob job! Not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm just saying. If you guys go to Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi's thread, it looks like she had implants too. :whistle:

#13 bapeman

bapeman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

i bet half the people listed havent gone under the knife...Jolin i can understand but i still doubt she has...jay he is still ugly(im sorry people)....

#14 metallili

metallili

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:02 PM

What! Rainie Yang has always looked the same to me. I don't think she has some work done.

#15 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

I'm sure Selina didn't have plastic surgery. If you look at her features alone, they look exactly the same. The only difference it that she lost the baby fat on her face. And since she's older and more mature now...hairstyle changes, change of fashion, better makeup choice, she obviously looks prettier, but her facial features are the same. :)

#16 superjen

superjen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:24 AM

i think some of them arent true, its manipulated u to beleive some of it because of the generation gap between to pfotos, eg, some of those photos wer from alonggg time ago - ofcourse they'll look different, u cant expect someone to like the same in 5 or ten yrs, it may be also due to the makeup, hair and the way they are posing!!

#17 kurotaiyo

kurotaiyo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Even though I'm only a fan of like three people on the list...

A LOT of them did NOT look like they had surgery. Weightloss and makeup can do wonders. Jay chou, takeshi kaneshiro, Wang Lee Hom, Rainie (even if I can't stand her), and a few others did NOT get plastic surgery. If they did, the video maker used the wrong pictures.

Jolin Tsai looks like she diefinitely did though... same with fan bing bing... but it might have been from age since she already proved that she didn't.

Stars get plastic surgery, but this video made it seem like China and Taiwan have NO natural beauties.

#18 Originale™

Originale™

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1812 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:07 PM

Most of the celebs that was accused of plastic surgeory is really fake.
U can easily tell that many didnt get plastic surgery at all, its very obvious. There is such thing as growing and maturing where your features become more prominent and you change naturally. Its easily shown that many of the images are just the stars who are really young and next one when they are older.
Who doesnt change by age. Geez.
And also makeup and fotoshop does wonders to a person's features.
If all these celebs have plastic surgery then noone in natural in the ent. business.
I think that video should be taken off to avoid certain users for actually fallen for it and believing it.

#19 ariel_18

ariel_18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:44 AM

haha.. Its too impossible...

As for Ariel... it would be too impossible...
She is just young in the old pic and I think there's no parts in her face really did change, she just lose so much weight now!

#20 Asiul_

Asiul_

Barcode-EAN13

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1285 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:12 PM

lol, i hope not!!!
i dun think ariel and jay had surgery done b4...
same as sum of the actresses/actors listed above

#21 iloveycx

iloveycx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:46 AM

I believe Jerry did not had plastic surgery. He was young back then and if you see him in his modelling days, he looks the same; the hair's just different.

Just like Ariel, The pictures you got there was when they were young.. so there's a difference. Kinda hard to explain but yah.. hope you get what i mean. lol

OMG @ elva hsiao.

Edited by iloveycx, 10 May 2008 - 12:50 AM.

#22 GYZ5

GYZ5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:47 AM

are there any known famous singers or actors in taiwan that has gone through plastic surgery?

#23 charmmycathy

charmmycathy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:37 PM

scary that stars would do surgery..might end up like mike jackosn

scary that stars would do surgery..might end up like mike jackosn

#24 ~ luv bubble ~

~ luv bubble ~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

Oh, please, just because someone looks slightly different, due to age, makeup and weight transformations, instantly means they went under the knife, doesn't it?

Oh, please, just because someone looks slightly different, due to age, makeup and weight transformations, instantly means they went under the knife, doesn't it?

#25 chibi-chan

chibi-chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:01 AM

Yeh...I dont think they all did...
Jay Chou probably didnt. Even if he did...he could of made himself look alot better instead of lookign like what he looks like now. So I really doubt it...
I'm not saying Jay is ugly, he's fine~ I just meant...yeh, you know.

#26 LittleStar

LittleStar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:17 PM

I've alredy senn those videos..and I think that it's normal ... :whistle :whistle they ,as most people who work in showbiz,they did some plastic surgery....

#27 pullum_purna

pullum_purna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

Yea there's alot of ppl who did its! I was suprised.
I think Joey Yung also did it. She looks so much different.

#28 alecsuforever

alecsuforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

jerry yan did it? o.O
what's there to plastic about o.O.. lol how he looks now..how he looks before x.X
he brought shame to plastic surgeries -_-

---

some pictures are taken different angles and some are edited after the photoshoot..so you relaly cant compare like that

#29 lazymelon316

lazymelon316

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:30 AM

uh...who ever posted that video...i don't know what to say, but, I'll say this, some, make-up makes you look different, and some, you can't compare with their little kid pics!!! And a lot of them, their eyes just look smaller because they were squinting, and some, like kaneshiro, doesn't look different at all

#30 chibi-chan

chibi-chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:13 AM

Yeh, makeup and photoshop enhancement and whatnot can make a lot of difference...=\

#31 ~Sw33tz~

~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4374 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

Majority probably didn't have plastic surgery.
If their nose are different, VERY different face shape and other features, then hell they have surgery...
Otherwise, makeup, angle, lighting and weight loss can srsly deceive people.
We can all try it, and we all have, we have had to find our 'best' angle, to wear makeup, eye tapes etc etc and took those beautiful studio pics, compare those to our 'just outta bed' we look VERY different too, but features are still there...

Selina.. heavens no she had no surgery... if she did her face won't be small and large and then alternating in size depending on her schedule... Rainie with bang is better and id oubt she had surgery... ariel just lost weight same with wilber... others.. da s i doubt it... her and her makeup is enough......

#32 babeyelmo

babeyelmo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:43 AM

wasn't this made by a korean fan who was piss off because people keep saying korean people did plastic surgery so that person made one for japanese and chinese...i know for sure Ariel Lin did not get it done

#33 Lammington

Lammington

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:29 PM

There's a lot of the people in that video that just, to me, look older and with better makeup or airbrushing.
And then there's the cases of some who I'd say have had one or two procedures, but not nearly so many as they're being accused of. The likes of Jolin Tsai, who obviously had her chest enhanced, but facially hasn't changed as much as is being claimed.

I think we underestimate just how much makeup can do, and a friendly hand doing the airbrushing. I mean, the pics of Selina, Ariel, Rainie etc were just amusing, to me, as their basic features hadn't altered at all.

#34 melonstar

melonstar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:51 AM

i think most of the people on here DID NOT have plastic surgery

#35 ch1nkpr1d3

ch1nkpr1d3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:41 AM

these obviously have no proof
like people change SO much its crazy
like just because you change a lot doesnt mean you've gone through plastic surgery

#36 2easy2love

2easy2love

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:21 AM

[color="#00FFFF"][font="Century Gothic"]some of them change so much xD but no prove probably growing up changing.

but most of them look the same except for the makeup.

Edited by 2easy2love, 13 November 2008 - 12:22 AM.

#37 ipanemagirl

ipanemagirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:52 PM

you know... i am convinced that most of them did not go under the knife too...
the person who made the vid chose really 'tu' (country bumpkin like) and young pictures of the celebs (when they didn't know better) as examples so that's not very accurate. for one, there's makeup. and another point is, if you get rid of the ugly hair (eg wilber, sammi, selina etc), they will look quite like how they look now sans makeup. so just because they were not fashionable as a kid doesn't mean that they went under the knife. (not talking about boob jobs here cause i will not know any better)

im convinced though, that jay chou definitely did not do plastic surgery. i mean, he should make his eyes bigger while he's at it right? and some people, like lee hom's and valen's look quite the same to me. not at their most gorgeous but still okay what. i am convinced though, that jolin went under the knife, cause there's this song we always like to sing of hers from eons ago and boy does she look different. like very different.

#38 dfiding

dfiding

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

lee hom looks the same to me. just dat d before pic he was younger. =0

#39 ashl3y

ashl3y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

i think some of them just went on a diet so their face look sharper and didnt do a surgery...
and some of the pic that was use to compare is their childhood pic comparing to their grown up pic ... i dont think all the actor and actress that are listed had done surgery...
-my opinion-

#40 CharleneYee

CharleneYee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 08:12 AM

I don't think all of it is true... It's just they became more beautiful when they reach ages and mature...