AF needs funding again

Photo

Lee Ji Ah has to face with many rumours

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 KST_CICHLID

KST_CICHLID

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:56 PM

Source: http://krfilm.net/di...-nhung-tin-don/
ETrans: heocon @KST_CICHLID

After attending in the drama "Legend", the actress Lee Ji Ah suddenly becomes very popular. However, she has to face with many rumours that every stars have to struggle when they are famous.

After the drama "Legend" was ended, Lee Ji Ah rested for a while to charge her energy. Although she is famous now, she does not appear in public often. However, her news are still the "hot" information in some articles. Recently, people are curious about why she was chosen to play in "Legend" and was treated very special. It is rumoured that she is the daughter of director Kim Jong Hak and also the Yonsama's girlfriend.

Few days ago, the twelve pictures of her traveling in Roma (Italia) were uploaded on some websites, and it gave the big surprise for everybody because those works were made by her fans and they said that she was very beautiful and affable in the real life.

However, some people suspect that those pictures are used to propagate Lee Ji Ah because they look like the works of some professionals rather than her amateur fans. Lately, they discover that the source of those pictures is from Keyeast which is the mother company of BOF. Therefore, the rumours have something to confirm, and people have more information to talk about.

On February 4, the BOF company officially denied this issue. The company revealed that they did not send Lee Ji Ah's pictures to those websites and say that they were from her fans. The truth is that her fan sent those pictures to the company and asked us to upload them online. The company cannot say the name of that person because this is the privacy.

Lee Ji Ah has completed her photograph for the magazine in Europe. Tomorrow, she will come back to Korea. People will know the truth when she comes back.

Edited by mv_288, 06 February 2008 - 04:14 AM.

#2 swimfishyswim06

swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3975 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:14 AM

Ah, poor Lee Ji Ah. Such is the life of a celebrity... always being chased by rumors. LJA does look pretty, though, whether it was fans or professionals who took the photos of her in Italy. She was amazing in Legend... hope to see more superb acting from her in the future!

#3 thejadedangel

thejadedangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:16 AM

Aww por her ... but then again those pictures do look a little too real to be true than to be just taken by random fans in the streett

#4 eternityxdream

eternityxdream

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:54 AM

i dont kno what's the big deal about..either way i'm still her fan and supporting her no matter what...

#5 Yoochun4686

Yoochun4686

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:12 PM

i dont understand why people spread these rumors,
i mean, if did not do a good job on The Legend then it would be slighty more understandable that people would say that she was chosen unfairly, however she was brilliant in it. i will support her no matter what

#6 Gummi Bear

Gummi Bear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

I guess they have nothing else to write about.

#7 mhara_xxii

mhara_xxii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:25 AM

awwww... poor Lee Ji-ah. Hope that she can go through with these nonsense rumor. :) I really like her in "The Legend". She's a great actress though she's only a beginner. :) Aja! Can't wait for your next project!:)

#8 cheddar ejiahaddict

cheddar ejiahaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

lee ji ah is the best..
one cannot say that she was chosen unfairly and that
she did not deserve the role because she got 4 awards for it..
i'll continue to support her all the way