AF needs funding again

Photo

New nude pictures available with the Edison-Gillian-Cecilia incident

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3998 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

by asianfanatics

although there's still no trace of the alleged Maggie Q-sexvideo, netizens were once again treated with a new batch of pictures of female celebrity in enticing poses and performing a sexual act.

For the "woman who looks like Cecilia Cheung", the rest of the two former photoshoots are completed. Having her doing a cosplay stripping in a police uniform, eventually displaying her darkest assets in HD-definition.
Also, the picture of her in a bathroom is now accompanied by new versions. We see how she was in a bedroom wearing a pink bra, until she went to the bathroom posing.
Besides this, a new set has surfaced, having the girl modeling for a fashionable underwear. In the background we see a messy room of a music lover.

http://img127.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=cc002hs2.jpghttp://img127.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=cc078nk2.jpghttp://img259.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=cc005qi6.jpg

For the "girl who looks like Gillian Chung", we get to see her in what seems to be a hotel room. Posing a white and black lingerie-set and eventually performing the art of fellatio.

http://img525.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=006la2.jpghttp://img169.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=003xq3.jpg

Further sets includes 3 unknown girls, either posing nude, performing sexual acts to themselves, or doing fellatio.

This new sets proofed that the girls were not drunk, drugged or neither were they unaware of the camera as opposed to the fan's reactions to the former pictures. They were aware of the camera, looking clearly and posed in different occasions in different locations.

If you were the uploader, how would you safely gets your stuff online? Discuss it here.

#2 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:56 AM

man athlon, you are really getting into the groove with this scandal!! lol.
BTW, where did you store these photographs at?? Is it in the Gallery??

#3 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3998 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (evodrift @ Feb 9 2008 7 56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man athlon, you are really getting into the groove with this scandal!! lol.
BTW, where did you store these photographs at?? Is it in the Gallery??

these pictures are not suitable for the gallery. They are uploaded to some image hoster and censored, just for the sake of the news

this whole scandal is becoming laughable to me.

#4 crazy4sushi

crazy4sushi

feed me sushi ^.^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2217 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:13 AM

another collection uh, this is getting old and tiring, is this gonna happen like everyday for the entire year?

#5 sweetxhoney

sweetxhoney

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:17 AM

wow this is so freaking fast! when will it come to an end to all this?

i first had doubts abt this when first heard it but after seeing the infinite # of pics *sigh*

#6 iceeblaze

iceeblaze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:19 AM

yeah the girls arent entirely innocent, they werent drugged

how many more "sets" are there? seems like infinity

#7 alecsuforever

alecsuforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1061 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:21 AM

O____O''''
ekk..another set..
wonder if kira is gona release another set 2morrow.. n so on for the rest of 2008 O.o.. n 2009.. a new target O.O'''

#8 miniv

miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6174 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:28 AM

i didn't think the girls looked drugged in the first place.
didn't think they look unaware of the camera either.
some fans are probably trying to find reasons such as drugged etc to make their idol seem more innocent and the victim here although I think all of them involve are victims. It's not just the girls but Edison too.

bleh.. the kira person seriously wants to torment all those involve by slowly releasing more and more pics.
And not let this thing die down?
If he release sets of pics every few days, this thing will never die down

Edited by minivicki, 09 February 2008 - 08:28 AM.

#9 babyblue-twinkle

babyblue-twinkle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:30 AM

wow...u can see a tripod set up in the background in one of the gillian pics....=.="""

#10 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3998 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (ajon753 @ Feb 9 2008 8 36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and how come the HK police haven't said anything after the arrest...they should say something about this continuing circulating of new pictures...

what are they going to say? that, after all the commotion of them finding the source, two extra sets of pictures were uploaded and that they pretty much failed?

and arrested the wrong persons?

#11 Welch

Welch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE (athlon @ Feb 9 2008 1 50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
by asianfanatics

http://img127.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img127/5914/cc002hs2.th.jpg

The background is indeed EC's bedroom because of the poster behind her.

Edited by SHE11x., 09 February 2008 - 02:16 PM.
remove img tags when quoting

#12 Squirt88

Squirt88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1049 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:33 AM

This is really becoming ridiculous - is the person going to release a new set everyday? LOL

I wonder if anyone would still deny that the girls are indeed aware of the camera, pics are real etc etc. :tricky:

#13 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3120 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:38 AM

lol this is just funny. ha.
whoever is doin this obviously has a twisted mind and obviously has no life.
maybe if people actually stopped paying so much attention to all this, then he would eventually get sick of it and stop-_-^
god. absolutely ridiculous.

#14 wrcboi

wrcboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:04 AM

the police probably leaked some of the pics out themseleves....think all the hk police probably seen the pics..nw maybe passing around to their colleagues in the fire department or etc....

#15 nicenice

nicenice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:10 AM

I do not download any new photo today. However, I can list some statistics of these photos. ( From a post in a HK forum. Actually, many HK people are discussing new photos in various HK forums. )

Statistics:

Photos uploaded by Kira today ( In fact, these photos including all the photos uploaded before today. )

Vincy 3 pieces
Cecilia Cheung 125 pieces
Bobo Chan 126 pieces including GIF
Gillian Chung 105 pieces including GIF
Candice Chan 53 pieces
Rachel Ngan 12 pieces
Mandy Chen 42 pieces

Total 466 pieces
===========

Edited by nicenice, 09 February 2008 - 10:13 AM.

#16 fai_chai

fai_chai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

wow why don't these stars just come out and admit and put an end to this ... eps f*cking edison...i mean everyone already hates him...
-_- well i guess if they're fine sitting back at home, then fans are fine sitting in front of their sl*tty pics...

#17 ohmygodsun

ohmygodsun

♥ 김준수

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

wow. i'm so starting to believe that all these pictures are totally real.
sigh. i did hope that those would be fake.
but i bet its all real now.
edc's in a horrible mess along with all the girls who did it with him.
they shouldnt have ever done it.

#18 lilgigi

lilgigi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:52 AM

I don't think fans can come up with anything to defend their idol now. The girls looked like they love it too and even posed for the camera. Gil's pix looks really recently, maybe 06? straight hair. Cecilia one, i think it's old. I think you should cut out the middle pix of Cecilia, one of her's boob was hanging..lol
they did know that's there were camera, Not just one time , but many times and different days too.

Edited by lilgigi, 09 February 2008 - 11:11 AM.

#19 atmosk/

atmosk/

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:54 AM

If they're that many photos of them then they weren't exactly drugged, drunk, etc. They knew what they were doing and still did it. So, the netizens shouldn't just put all the blame on Edison, I mean what is he supposed to say " I took them, they knew about it" , it's just stating the obvious.

#20 Ling Hue Tang

Ling Hue Tang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:53 PM

yeah....this scandal is going on for a while, when do you think they'll stop posting more pics! its getting boring!!!

#21 fyr

fyr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:18 PM

First photoshop.
Second nothing wrong,that's love.
Third drugs.
Truly creative.Bravo!

#22 ђŋ

ђŋ

"comet halley"

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

That set was released like a 12 hours ago. I think this guy is going to release the next set soon or in the next week making this whole scandal last longer.

QUOTE (athlon @ Feb 9 2008 2 00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
these pictures are not suitable for the gallery. They are uploaded to some image hoster and censored, just for the sake of the news

this whole scandal is becoming laughable to me.

That's laughable for me too, but we don't wish that to happen to anyone cause we don't need this happen to us.

QUOTE (Squirt88 @ Feb 9 2008 3 33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is really becoming ridiculous - is the person going to release a new set everyday? LOL

I wonder if anyone would still deny that the girls are indeed aware of the camera, pics are real etc etc. :tricky:

The HK media and the Canadian must be hunting searching for them to explain these photos.

QUOTE (Ling Hue Tang @ Feb 9 2008 6 53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah....this scandal is going on for a while, when do you think they'll stop posting more pics! its getting boring!!!

Yeah it's boring, but the reporters are always meddling.

#23 just_ella

just_ella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:22 PM

it's funny how you're just posting these nude pictures, letting us seeing it...
people r trying to calm everything down, while we're just trying to upload these photos into internet...

#24 JuanZi08

JuanZi08

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:08 PM

The photo look real. Definitely they are not innocent

#25 kennie

kennie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

The person who uploaded these nude photos has / have personal vendettas to these celebrities. I hope that the Lord above will gave him / her enlightenment that what he or she did is a disgrace especially to the female celebrities involved. Not only celebrity females are affected with this but also all the women who saw these photos in the internet. These are sick minded people who only think of their personal gains upon uploading these photos. I hope they know that their mothers are females too.

I don't think that first three pictures are of Cecilia Cheung. I think it's just her look a like.

#26 javamince

javamince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

Uhhmmm, I'm not really a fan of Edison, Gillian, Rachel and all the others whose names are already tainted with this scandal but the man of the hour has already told the public his side electronically and this Kira's really on the roll to post up more pics. LOL, I've had enough of the 'em. Aside from that, they're just conveying one thing: a depiction of any sexual act or any obscene activities which is the bottomline of this one.

I hope this would stop. All of them are just plainly human yet they should have been more... mindful and discreet of what they're doing. You don't need to unabashingly take a pic of a heated act. That's where the function of your memory enters the scene. They should have been more careful with their actions. One thing's for sure: the damage has been done, affecting the celebs whose names are already tainted with this ruckus

#27 OH Hi I'm FaNNy xD

OH Hi I'm FaNNy xD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2057 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:26 PM

i think the first one is photoshopped because you can see that the side of her neck is blurry. for the other pix of ceci and gill, they seem to be real =\\\\ but then again why would the uploader have one fake one and the rest as a real one????

#28 jnzjis

jnzjis

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

omg edison is really a freak! what did he plan to do with these photos anyway?!?!

#29 e l m o

e l m o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

I know, he even faked a Joey one!!!

Maybe he was collecting...........

#30 Fēi~ling

Fēi~ling

Christ The Lord

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3027 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

that kira guy is really trying so hard to hunt those gals down.. among of all gals who were involved, i think gillian n cecilia hv the most naked pictures tsk tsk

#31 Guessing23

Guessing23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

^ they had the most cause if seems they couldnt get enough and did/tape on more than once(more like 3xs?) from the looks of all the pic that's out so far.

#32 JunBuGGY

JunBuGGY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

he is sooooooooo screwed!!

man this is getting so interesting!

#33 BlueCrystalBlaze

BlueCrystalBlaze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Gillian's hair is long. Does that mean the images are recently taken?

#34 ultraviolence

ultraviolence

trash80 wannabe

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

i know its wrong but i did enjoy Gillian's underwear pics, i think my birthday came early

#35 drama

drama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (ajon753 @ Feb 9 2008 3 36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when is this going to stop....this is really hurting all the artist....enough damage is done already...
with all these new pictures coming up....it is really hard for them to come out and face people and new pic is just like adding salt to their wound when this scandal should start dieing done...comon it is new year and with this scandal it is really ruining the atmosphere....

and how come the HK police haven't said anything after the arrest...they should say something about this continuing circulating of new pictures...

Yeah...when its going to end? Could the heartless Kira or whoever who posted the pictures, Please Stop!!!! Why would you do such things? Just imagine what if it happen to your gf, daughter or mother? You are not doing any good but harming and hurting those people who involved in this matter..especially the girls.. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT PERVERT EDISON!!! Its their private life so they can do whatever they want~!!! No more new pictures please...They are still girls..they are doing it for their bf and not for the public..

#36 sK+Toma

sK+Toma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

thanks 4 the censored pics....i was kinda curious how bad the situation is 4 the girls, cuz of the pics, but don't wanna look 4 them and see them really nude, u know....

i hope that gill, ceci, etc. just announce that yes, it's them in the pics, and they made a mistake, it's all in the past, pls let it go, every1 makes mistakes in their youth. instead of making up some lame excuse like they were drugged! maybe some of them were drunk, but i'm sure none of them were so drunk that they didn't know what they were doing, or were forced 2 do this.

this is bad 4 ceci, what must nick/her in-laws think?! but then again, they already have a baby together, their love seems pretty strong, i think they'll get thru this. it's not like ceci hasn't appeared almost naked be4, in movies!

Edited by Kate5002, 09 February 2008 - 06:35 PM.

#37 nicenice

nicenice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

Yes...I hear that 67 new photos are uploaded by Kira again! ( maybe about 2 hours ago ) These photos are Bobo's photos. ( in three files : BoBo - 02.rar、BoBo - 03.rar、BoBo - 04.rar )

News in Chinese:
http://hk.news.yahoo...9/12/2okv2.html

Edited by nicenice, 09 February 2008 - 06:47 PM.

#38 ~ Miss Dior ~

~ Miss Dior ~

~Simply JaDore ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2485 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

yeah omg these woman were no way drugged - they all seemed to be enoying themselves.

Its just a shame they all got caught and it can either ruin you or make you stronger.

Days of P Hil :loool:

#39 sidefx

sidefx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

What he plans to do with the photos? Of course jerk off when necessary.... sigh what else do you do with such photos?
Such a ROFL question

#40 BlueCrystalBlaze

BlueCrystalBlaze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (AzNpRiDeCraZeY @ Feb 9 2008 10 26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think the first one is photoshopped because you can see that the side of her neck is blurry. for the other pix of ceci and gill, they seem to be real =\\\\ but then again why would the uploader have one fake one and the rest as a real one????

Nah, the first one looks real. Plus, the tattoo on her leg is just like the one on Cecilia's.