Are Koreans stupid in general?

114 replies to this topic

#1 justicereigns

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

I don't know, but I've encountered many stupid Koreans. They have Ph.Ds (I bet they spend lots of $$$ to buy diplomas), so they're pretty much people walking around with degrees but without brains.

Can someone explain why Koreans do this? It's really silly. It makes them look dumber than they are. Now why are they like that? I guess they're really DUMB, that's why.

#2 사랑해♡

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:54 AM

they are not dumb, they are probably lazy
most koreans that I know are lazy, but some are very hardworking and smart.

#3 Eflatun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:17 AM

Its impossible to make a statement about the people of any nationality with our own experience. How many of them do we know? 10? 100? ok lets say 1000! still not even 0,01% of the whole... its not a healty way of arguing about that.

#4 eviltofu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:24 PM

bet you made this threat to counter that moron chinese negro's threats, huh..lol

don't be like that moron and go for cheap shots and gerenalize like him, most koreans/other people all over the work are hardworking people.

#5 Aznbadboi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:32 PM

I would not say all Koreans are stupid, you should not generalize all koreans based on your personal life expereince. There are some Koreans that work hard.

#6 my_booboo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

argh another one of these blatantly naive topics that display nothing but the topic starter's ignorance and outright stupidity. yes. stupidity.

where do you get the audacity to accuse someone of paying money to earn a Ph.D?
do you know how much work goes into earning a Ph.D?

yes I am so sure that every Korean who has a Ph.D is filthy rich and pays for whatever degree they hold and that every Korean who has a Ph.D is "stupid"

honestly. think (emphasis on THINK) before you post.

#7 justicereigns

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:23 AM

I really hate Korea. It is the most superficial, mindless country on the planet. Most of them have a huge inferiority complex and would sell their soul(if they had one) to bring any glory to Korea. Racist? Yes, more so than any other newly industrialized or industrialized nation. When Koreans move to another country such as Canada or America, they often hold on to their stinging hatred of all things non-korean. Learn their language, study the culture and you'll find all their dirty secrets come to light. You like to beat your wife? Or drink yourself into a coma daily at your local whorehouse? Don't worry it's commonplace here. Are you willing to cheat or lie to save some face? Good, you'll fit right in. A Korean family is a business. Make us look good for the community kiddies, the parents shout. Education? It's a joke in Korea. Free-thinking? You're not going to find it here. Friendly people? No, for the most part, stoned-face robots who love to talk behind each others backs. The Korean ideal is to show no emotion - someone needs to remind them that we are all humans. It's truly a sick society.

Koreans are rude and impotent and they think that they are better than everyone else. Understand that their language came to be because the people were so stupid and couldn't learn chinese, so they made an even easier language (no, I'm not chinese). I don't want to talk about looks because that shouldn't be the basis of an opinion. It's through my understanding, and years of experience with too many koreans that I have come to the conclusion that they are arrogant and deserve to be mistreated. The LA riots would be an example. The koreans wouldn't allow blacks to come into stores because they felt that the blacks were "dirty". How stupid is that? I say that China takes over korea or just nuke them. It's sad. Oh yeah, their language is really ugly too. I have to say that. Kinda sounds like a dying chipmunk trying to say it's last words. The written language is kinda dumb too. What's with all those circles?

I am Korean also but Koreans are overbearing with pride. Yes, I kind of hate my own people because they think they are better than everyone else and many other reason. Because of them, Korean American like myself are getting mistreat because of their stupidity. They might be educated but they are so narrow minded. Well About Korean gettting a new language, they did that because they dislike chinese languages and the people. USA did not divide Korea but the Korean did it themselves. Korea has been divided for 5000 years and still divided. I must admit that most but not all Koreans suck. Note that not all. I think korean and their society is just a big thick shell with nothing inside. All they care about is how and what other people think of them. What they really are does not matter. Talk about superficial, damn people should get a mirror and do some self-reflecting. Sometime, I'm ashame to be called a Korean. What a shame.

Edited by justicereigns, 16 February 2008 - 01:25 AM.

#8 Guest_autumn rain_*

• Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

Im surprise Chinese Negro have not been posting in this topic yet, but then he might just post up cars or just go on to some korean website and find some "How Great Korea" is/are news.

Edited by autumn rain, 16 February 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#9 heosuabi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

View Postautumn rain, on Feb 16 2008 8 07 AM, said:

Chinese Negro

How can we just assume that the individual with that ID is automatically Korean?

S/He could be the one of the very rare enlightened/self-actualized chinese person, whom are not brain washed by chinese historical text and PRC gov. propaganda.

S/He most probably is an Oversea's Chinese from NorthAmerica with roots from Taiwan.

#10 etiologic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

View Postheosuabi, on Feb 16 2008 12 00 PM, said:

How can we just assume that the individual with that ID is automatically Korean?

S/He could be the one of the very rare enlightened/self-actualized chinese person, whom are not brain washed by chinese historical text and PRC gov. propaganda.

S/He most probably is an Oversea's Chinese from NorthAmerica with roots from Taiwan.

One man's guess is as good as another. By the way, did you read your first sentence and then read your last. Most people won't write those arguments together because it doesn't make them look very smart.

#11 Guest_autumn rain_*

• Guests

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:32 AM

How can you assume he is not korean with that ID? How can you assume that he is not lying and just passing himself as a "Chinese".

He/She/ is a very ignorant and egocentric person to come to a Chinese majority forum, and bashing and insulting everything and anything related to china or to the chinese.

He/she most probably is an korean who is obsessed with the faults of China and glorifies over it like if they are the testaments of the bible.

and if he is chinese, (which I doubt) he can read Korean pretty damn well. All of his photos comes from a korean search engine.

Edited by autumn rain, 17 February 2008 - 08:46 AM.

#12 Athelite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:25 AM

View Postheosuabi, on Feb 16 2008 9 00 AM, said:

No one assumed he's a Korean based on his ID, but his quality of posts.

S/He could be the one of the very rare enlightened/self-actualized chinese person

To feel ashamed of himself for what he supposedly is...you call that enlightened and self-actualized?

Are you enlightened or self-actualized in any way then?

Doubtful. U.S. education doesn't teach illogical and senseless hatred.

#13 The Hand of Shame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

View Postjusticereigns, on Feb 15 2008 1 13 AM, said:

I don't know, but I've encountered many stupid Koreans. They have Ph.Ds (I bet they spend lots of $$$ to buy diplomas), so they're pretty much people walking around with degrees but without brains.

Can someone explain why Koreans do this? It's really silly. It makes them look dumber than they are. Now why are they like that? I guess they're really DUMB, that's why.
The West is absolutely full of people like that, so I don't know why you got the idea that it's somehow a Korean trait.

#14 MockTurtle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:53 PM

Hold me unnie, I just stepped on dung and I can't get it out!

Frankly, I don't care anymore if dumb shits like justicereigns go around spitting on Koreans and Japanese and non-Chinese in general, because it is plain that no amount of counterarguments will desist their stupidity. But one thing I can't stand, is that he has nothing to back up his arguments with. Korea divided for 5000 years? The Korean language a cheap copy of ancient Chinese? Where is the proof?

Do some actual research before you pour praise on the Chinese and wrath on the rest. What makes you think the Chinese are any better than the rest of us? You're the one with the inferiority complex- you weren't happy with your own culture, so you glorify another. I'll tell you why some Koreans are educated but stupid. It stems from Confucianist culture (a Chinese invention), where no one gave a damn whether you could tie your own shoelaces or not, as long as you could recite from a history book.

I hate people like you who slander on other people just to make them angry, not to change them. You're no better than any of these "stupid" Koreans you hate so much- you're talking behind their backs right now, ranting about them on the internet while you're safe behind the computer screen. Would you ever slap your parents in the face, and tell them they're worthless? Or go right up to those Korean storekeepers, and stamp "dirty" on their foreheads? Why don't you just spank your own botton while you're at it- you're Korean, too.

Narrow minded? Stupid? Superficial? Look in the mirror yourself, Korean American Almighty- you're a hypocrite.

Are Koreans stupid in general? May be, since it's a Korean who's asked such a stupid question.

Edited by MockTurtle, 17 February 2008 - 10:57 PM.

#15 kdaniel6217

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:43 AM

koreans arent stupid in general...no. dont even talk bull. they're not stupid in general. maybe lotta american-koreans might act foolish and blonde but most koreans arent stupid. average koreans prabably smarter then you my friend.

#16 zashuna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:46 AM

^ Great one. You just laid the smackdown. The whole argument is over now.

Clearly, justicereigns is wrong, way wrong. He overgeneralizes without really any basis. He doesn't like Koreans to begin with, so his perception of Koreans is skewed by his already racist ideas. If he sees a Chinese person and a Korean with similar intelligence, he's going to see the Chinese as more intelligent, because of his biased perception.

And, it's pretty obvious he's not Korean.

#17 eD

Art is a Bang!

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:18 AM

What kind of topic is this? I call BS!

Who came up with the dramas or music that are selling that much? (Seeing all this threads about Korean taking over... I don't really know about Kstuff)
I don't know how you can call them stupid.

But generalizing is stupid to start with.
People are different, maybe you met an stupid korean, but you can meet an stupid chinese too.

I say grow up.

#18 BigDickedKorean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:59 AM

i dont think is problem is growing up. He has no self-confidence or esteem.

#19 Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,099 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:20 AM

Just because you have met some "stupid" koreans it doesnt mean that all of them are. I have actually met some the brightest people who are korean, and i dont mean bright as in they dress nice but bright as in they are good at everything they conme across cuz they can easily solve problems.
U should not judge a race base on one person, becuase one person does not represent a hold. Beisdes just becuase u think soemone is stupid it doesnt mean they paid their way through college, they could have real brains but they just say things that arent so bright, everyone has their blonde moment.
Ive met alot of white girls who cant even put on their shoes but does that mean that everyone who is non asians are retarded? no... u need to stop b*tching about koreans on this website and open ur eyes to see what is really going around you.

#20 mindtrip

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:03 AM

It's stupid in the first place for you to even think someone is stupid because of their race.
Some Koreans have an IQ that's higher than average. I've heard of some that skipped grades because it was too easy for them.
It's not wrong to talk about what you think but at least keep an open mind. Your mind is really ignorant.
No race in this world is perfect, there's people from varies of race that are bad, and they might make their own race seem bad but I believe there are truly intelligent and good people from every race.

#21 Sky.scraper.maniac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:57 AM

Mods/admins can ban me or punish me or whatever.

What the f*ck is with you people and stereotyping. Unless you've met, and talked to every single 47 million Koreans in this whole wide world, you have absolutely no basis upon which to say that "Koreans are stupid in general"

#22 Ra Kisei~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

Lol
Intelligence doesn't get determined by race.
I've seen some average koreans and some who are twice as smart as me,
different strengths, different interests,
but most of them are friendly, not beaming with pride.

I'm chinese btw =P

#23 KFClub

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

what's the point of this thread? you think that ALL korean ppl are dumb?

btw the idea of buying your own diploma is made up smartly lol

#24 Little Wing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

Hmmm.

So you've talked to EVERY single Korean on the face of the planet and you KNOW for a fact that they suck at education because... how?

Of course they might "appear" stupid... that's generally what happens when you're NOT native American-born and you've recently immigrated from another country - you're bound NOT to speak absolutely perfect English.

Hell, I've met Asian immigrants online whose English is BETTER than that of native speakers because they don't purposefully go around trying to break the rules of another language.

#25 ThePeak12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:20 AM

Oh man, it's really tempting to say yes! Some koreans have nothing to do other than brag about how great their country is and how its the greatest. Now those people are seriously stupid. ( *COUGH COUGH* Chinese Negro ( who isn't chinese at all ). Well of course, not all koreans are as stupid as him. I have a korean friend she works really hard.

#26 ^x^A reason to love^-^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

i've never met any Koreans, but i would not just generalise them. I believe in every race their are the stupid, the arrogant, the clever, the smart, the pretty and the ugly. It's in EVERY race.

#27 MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,452 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:31 PM

MockTurtle

i really love your reply to this topic. it basically outlined everything i wanted to say.

LOL i don't know about half of those who say that they are, but then to me, i have had many korean friends who work really hard for what they get, degree wise or even job/achievement wise.

instead those who "BUY" their degrees i have come to realize are SOME not all, but SOME afrocan Americans i have encountered, and they bluntly even admit that they bought their college degree, so i can't be bsing about assuming they did. but then out of the bunch who admit to it, it doesn't mean that i am going to label them all as lazy cheating bastards.

just because you meet a bad apple in the bunch does not give a person justification to generalize the entire population like that. its just ignorance, or maybe the little green man showing his face...

#28 ThePeak12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:38 PM

View PostLittle Wing, on Mar 8 2008 2 38 PM, said:

SOME. Not ALL.
Yeah, do you see that "some" at the BEGINNING of my previous sentence? I hope you do.

Edited by ThePeak12, 08 March 2008 - 11:38 PM.

#29 Little Wing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

View PostThePeak12, on Mar 8 2008 11 38 PM, said:

Yeah, do you see that "some" at the BEGINNING of my previous sentence? I hope you do.

I sensed that you were practically [figuratively?] ready to leap through the Internet and pounce on the Koreans who are like that.

Perhaps I am overreacting. My apologies.

Edited by Little Wing, 10 March 2008 - 05:23 PM.

#30 happy_angle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:04 AM

If you say that Korea is so stupid in general state, you sound so Racist. I mean if you hate some Koreans, don't speak in general because that is so mean from you. Well, there are lots of Koreans here in Philippines and I can say, they look like dumbhead (but they are smart, they just look dumb because they act lazy). Well, first impression never last.

#31 lychii04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:46 AM

Let's just think about it this way. If someone is stupid, they are stupid. It doesn't rely on what nationality they are. There are Europeans who are stupid. Asians who are stupid. Americans who are stupid. Koreans who are stupid. But there are also Euros/Asians/Americans/Koreans who are smart.

#32 hahaman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:47 PM

lol dude grow up
ur boss must be korean..i admit working under a korean boss is hell lol
but dont be jealous of koreans
all that u wrote just makes me wanna take a sh it

#33 sablegal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

I wouldn't generalize saying koreans are dumb or superficial. I have korean friends that are very smart and humble. however i do know some that are very arrogant and condescending. but those people are normally not what i call intelligent people. but then again that applies to people in across all ethnic groups. there'll will always be a group in within a race that exhibits a certain behavior which creates a stigma for the whole race.

#34 q.k-

emoKID

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

What kind of stupid question is that? and you call koreans stupid? no offense but look who just asked a stupid question....

#35 Jas73

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:20 PM

koreans are not stupid in nature but they have what other nationalities have in common, inflated ego, self-impressed, arrogance, cocky... the list goes on. so before one go blasting at the koreans, look into the mirror, maybe you just will find what you're looking for.

#36 fortlice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:42 AM

Isn't that the case with most Asian students studying in western countries? They don't have the results to get into uni in their home countries, but their parents have a bit of money so they get sent overseas to study.......

#37 kimchikrazy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

THIS THREAD IS STUPID. HOW CAN AN ENTIRE RACE BE STUPID? I'M FILIPINO AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NOT ONE RACE IS ALL STUPID. I had korean friends and they're not stupid. They don't speak english that well but they mean well. The whole world has a lot of stupid people but not one country has the most. In fact I'm even stupid enough to be affected by this stupid question. Sheesh! TALK ABOUT DUMB-ASS SHALLOW! SHAME ON YOU!

AND TO YOU FORTLICE...DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT ASIANS IN PARTICULAR SUCCEED MORE IN OTHER COUNTRIES THEY CHOOSE TO MIGRATE TO? ASIANS FOR THE MOST PART ARE HARDWROKING AND INTELLIGENT. THIS IS ONE REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE IN THE U.S. DON'T LIKE ASIANS, CAUSE WE'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM WE GET BETTER JOBS, THE ONE'S WHERE YOU REALLY HAVE TO USE YOUR BRAIN...

#38 mark kang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

wow.. such a spin doctor. you should have a phd in b*llsh*t. i don't know why, but you sound just like this one guy i know... such a f*cking hypocrite. i don't know why i'm doing this, but since i feel bad for you, lemme have a go.

i don't know where all this self-hate originates from, but i can take a guess. you were shunned by the korean community, and the american society will never accept you because you are korean. maybe something along those lines?

i have to agree with you on some points tho. the people i hate the most are koreans. but at the same time, the people i love the most are koreans. while there are assholes in every race, koreans, because of their habit to co-exist with other koreans, tend to stick with mostly koreans. with that, negative stuff tend to surface, and you tend to stereotype. it's normal.

koreans are proud. their pride does, (in some way), stem from insecurities. just like germany after WWI, a lot of national rhetoric, and false sense of pride was spread throughout korea. after the japanese occupation, WWII, and the korean war, the korean people's moral was low.. to say the least. so in order to help with moving forward, and to retain some sense of identity after 30 years of japanese occupation, they instilled the public with a sense of pride.

korean culture, derived from confuscian beliefs, has strong roots in family, and community. i don't know if you've ever heard the expression, "it takes a village," but in korea, it was taken literally. the whole village had a hand in raising the children. as with any culture, all actions were a direct reflection on your parents. so if anything bad happened, the people in the village blamed the parents. there is nothing wrong with that. people judge you, and generalize others anyways, so what's wrong with accepting accolades, and praises too? as with any korean last name, there comes origin. like for kims, the most famous are from An Dong. it's a part of their culture, good or bad.

impotent? how would you know if korean males are impotent? ... anyways. about the korean language. i think you're a little misinformed. koreans always had their own language. until Sejong the Great created the alphabet, koreans used a lot of hanja, or chinese. the reason why the korean alphabet was created, was to educate the people of lower class. it wasn't because they were too stupid to learn chinese, it was because it would be harder to teach a 40 year old farmer to read, especially since he wouldn't have time nor the resources. he'd be working in the fields all day, and come home to work some more. it was more feasible to create a system that everyone could understand. besides, before King Sejong, reading was only taught to the nobles. anyone else was deemed, "unworthy."

i think i already talked about the pride issue, so i'll just move on. you have it the wrong way. when you hear koreans fighting, you never hear, "i'm better than you." you always hear, "what the f*ck makes you better than me?" see? it's flipped. koreans don't think they're better than any other group. they do believe that they're just as good. big difference. oh yeah, koreans didn't split korea. US, and Russia did. while there were leaders for both sides, the outcome was determined even before the end of WWII. don't get it twisted.

the whole narrow minded argument would have more pull if you didn't group yourself with a branch, and think they're better. you say that because of koreans, that you get discriminated, and treated differently. because of koreans? throughout the history of asians in america, and koreans in america, we were called, 'the model minority." how are you going to blame asians, or koreans in general for that? how about you blame the ignorant bastards who are actually doing the discrimination. it's their fault that they can't get past their own stereotypes. how are you so understanding of their situation, and not your own peoples'?

korean culture, is an empty shell? i'm not going to answer this. calling any culture empty is ignorant. lookie here bro. it's not your fault you were born the way you were. how about you just come to terms with your identity, and accept yourself? it'll make you feel a lot better, and you won't go around talking sh*t. koreans are nice, they even sent missionary workers to afghanistan. koreans are smart, and i dunno if you have a phd, but it does take a lot of time, effort, and smarts to achieve that goal.

about the situation between blacks and koreans, i can clearly tell you've never worked in a liquor store, in the ghetto. to blame the riots on koreans is stupid. while there was built-up tension between the two, the riots took place because of the rodney king verdict. they looted, because people like free sh*t. i remember a lot about the riots. i've never heard of any korean store owner being shot or beat to death.

if you really can't come to understand your own people, then you really do have a problem. still, i hope this brief explanation helped to quell your rage a bit.

#39 Sky.scraper.maniac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

View Posthappy_angle, on Mar 25 2008 1 07 AM, said:

nnuhm.. Not all Koreans are dumb-headed, maybe they only act that way
And why the f*ck would a certain nationality consistening of 47 million people suddenly decide to "act stupid"?

Oh, and Mark Kang, you the man..

#40 *bluebutterfly*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,319 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

Koreans are not dumb! I have about 3 in my year at school and they're in the top classes. One of them only came to England this year so she's a bit behind with stuff as we're doing exams and that but her English is pretty good compared to Chinese people who came to England in our year and I am British Born Chinese. There's only one Chinese girl that is quite clever who comes from HK but the Koreans are cleverer than her because they're in a higher class but by one set.
But not all are dumb. You met a few Koreans and they were dumb that doesnt mean all Koreans are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users