Top 10 Dancers of SM Entertainment!

17 replies to this topic

#1 ~♥ Lori ♥~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:26 AM

Who are the top 10 dancers of SM you ask? Well, that's why I'm here to tell you (:

Now don't get your panties in a bunch and rush down to see who's number one…I will be your hostess today as we descend the list to numero uno! (Sounds like a TV show…)

According to CassiopeiaHK, at number 10, is former H.O.T member, KangTa!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/3442/img263640313vt7yg5.jpg

Number 9 is SNSD's very own HyoYeon!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/5227/200712171704114060tf4cb7.jpg

Number 8 is BoA!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/9721/normal61449819up2en8cq5.jpg

Next at 7 is Suju's Hankyung
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/9360/23916722pi0ja4.jpg

At number 6 is CSJH The Grace's Stephanie!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/6561/j10ye6.jpg
Yup, stole that picture from SYP Forum!)

TVXQ fans are you ready? At number 5 is Xiah Junsu of TVXQ!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/3731/xiah133yv8hr1.jpg
Now I know what you're thinking…"DAMN! How can somebody be that cute and hot at the same time?" Those of you who seen him dance…knows just how well he can move!

Number 4 is Suju's Donghae!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/8157/donghae2lo1.jpg
Congrats to Donghae, he's good looking right? And obviously a good dancer since he's number 4…so yay him and Suju fans!

And at number 3, is another Suju member! Congrats to Suju's Shin Dong!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/993/photo1101hk1.jpg
He may not be as fit as most stars, but this boy can dance! And yes, I've seen him dance! (…on TV, of course…)

Next is another Suju member! Eunhyuk at number 2!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/9220/20060822ll1fh9zu9.jpg
Being the TVXQ fan that I am, I naturally know Eunhyuk as being a friend of Xiah. And since him and Xiah are such good friends…I wasn't surprise when I saw he was also on the list! I've watch him on Suju's EHB and he definitely made me laugh the most!

Now…time for number 1…the King of Dance…the King of CRUNK! (Okay, I wouldn't go that far…) I think we all know who got number 1…if not…shame on you! Drum roll, please!

Ready?

You sure?

Alrighty then…

Number 1

is…

TVXQ'S U-KNOW YUNHO!!!
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img137/1740/uknow4ba1zm8.jpg
It's true! TVXQ's U-Know Yunho is indeed the number 1 dancer of SM Ent.

For those of you who haven't seen him dance…watch!

Yunho dance on Star King!

For those of you who have…watch it anyways! Congrats to the guy! Whoop whoop!

So there you have it…SM's Top 10! And who knows, maybe next year someone might take Yunho's place!

Source: 浩吧 + CassiopeiaHK
Translation: ichigo@tvfxqforever + Ochibi@ShenYuePop
Credit for ShenYuePop.com: Ochibi
Editor: photogeneric
No Additional Credit Should Be Added

------
*i edited this a bit and took out some of the author's orginal comments
if you would like to read the orginal article go here: shenyuepop

and yay 2 DBSK members and 4 suju! haha sorry im an avid suju fan ^_^
but did you notice how the top 7 are all dbsk or suju (minus stephanie) :D

Edited by ~♥ Lori ♥~, 16 February 2008 - 04:38 AM.

#2 OH Hi I'm FaNNy xD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:38 AM

CONGRATS TO YUNHO!!!!! i just KNOW that he is gonna be number 1 dancer cuz he is awesome dancer like that!!! =] congrats to kangta, junsu, and boa too!!!

#3 miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:49 AM

MOVED.

I cannot find the source of this article. Shenyuepop also deleted this article.
And if you're uploading pictures, please upload them to the gallery.

I'm a huge U-know Yunho fan, but I think his dancing is overrated. He's flexible and quick, but his dancing is repetitive? I see nothing new in his dances, but nonetheless, he is very, VERY good. Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae are good. Probably not as skilled as Yunho, but their dancing is creative and fun. Stephanie is an excellent dancer. She's amazing. Hyoyeon is also very good.

When it comes to just dancing talent overall, I would say Hankyung. That boy can do anything. Hiphop, jazz, ballet, martial arts, many styles of Chinese traditional dances. Now... that is top-notch. Hankyung's dancing is quite underrated.

CassiopeiaHK. No wonder, haha.

Edited by miss scarlett, 16 February 2008 - 04:54 AM.

#4 bapeman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:35 AM

o please taeyang and seungri from Big bang can kill it plus can any of these guys breakdance?please dont comment cuz i dont know em much i just know they are form boybands which tend to have no breaking

#5 RoxiahS2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:21 AM

^ uh, taeyang and seungri are NOT from SM ent. :rolleyes:

but yeh, though am a TVXQ fan, i dont think yunho is the best dancer out there, in sm ent? i think eunhyuk's dance is more creative and flexible-- like my junsu, but he's at 5th? yeh, cassiopeiaHK, very reliable lol

#6 shawty_says

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:33 AM

I don't find Yunho's dancing to be the best out of SM either, Eunhyuk is a lot better to me. I thought Hyoyeon would also be placed higher than Stephanie too. Hankyung should be higher on the list, he has a lot more variety compared to everyone else. But what happen to Black Beat? Don't they train trainees in dancing and stuff? So their dancing shouldn't be bad at all.

Edited by shawty_says, 16 February 2008 - 08:33 AM.

#7 .Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:59 AM

Thats purely based on fan votes, I believe!
Black Beat's Jae Won dance is incredibly good, even better than YoonHo. Thats of course, since he even teaches YoonHo dancing. But Black Beat doesn't have any popularity, so no vote.

#8 MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,452 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

i am so against that poll. i don't care if its fan based or whatever. JunSu's dancing is so much better then YunHo's no offense. at least Junsu has variety, YunHo has his wobbling break dance. its getting as scarlett pointed out, over rated and to me, over played.

#9 miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

View Postbapeman, on Feb 15 2008 11 35 PM, said:

o please taeyang and seungri from Big bang can kill it plus can any of these guys breakdance?please dont comment cuz i dont know em much i just know they are form boybands which tend to have no breaking
Interesting. I didn't know Big Bang was under SM ENT. :tricky:

Super Junior are also break dancers. Okay, that may be an overstatement, but they have done breakdancing performances before, and they're good.

Edited by miss scarlett, 16 February 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#10 ♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:30 PM

Since its according to CASSIOPEIAHK it would of course be a member of Tvxq that would be #1.

I dont know but i dont 100% agree with this i personally think Xiah is better than Yunho when it comes to dancing & like miss scarlett Yunho's dancing is overrated.

I find Eunhyuk of Suju a great dancer i think he should be #1 but thats just my opinion.

#11 charmchunnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

yunho's dancing is really overrated. i mean his dancing is so weird and so wavy sometimes.
i find junsu as the natural and gifted dancer among them coz he is smooth,quick and cool to look at when he dances. if only yunho wasn't tagged as the dancer of the group, then junsu would probably get the title as the best dancer coz he is really good, manly and so cool when he performs. junsu's oozing with charisma when he dances

#12 nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:50 AM

I think Yunho has a repertoire of "signature moves" and that's what you see him perform the most often.

I thought Junsu would've been higher on the list; seeing as how Yunho is labeled as the "dancer" of TVXQ, it's not surprising that the fans willingly go along with that title as well. But I do think that Junsu is a better dancer at least in terms of fluidity and variety; but like I said: Yunho could very well have just as many variations, but Yunho is also very strict when it comes to keeping up public appearances and adhering to his image. If SM says he cannot deviate from "this style," then he probably won't deviate.

Personally, I'm really glad to see Shindong on this list! He's really underrated by a lot because he's "the big guy," but if I'm not mistaken, he did most of the choreography for Super Junior's "Don't Don" and "Man in Love (Galjeung)" along with most of the adlibbed dances/apperances that Suju members make on variety shows are usually created by ShinDong as well.

I REALLY like seeing Eunhyuk and Donghae dance as well. And of course: Hangeng gets major props because he is probably the only classically trained dancer in all of SuJu. Pity that we never really get to see him freestyle though, cause he probably is quite good... he's just very nice and very sweet about it, so he doesn't try to snatch the limelight away from other members.

And just one final thing... SO GLAD to see Stephanie at a higher ranking than Hyoyeon (although I am surprised that she also beat BoA)...! Personally, I think Steph is definitely a better dancer than Hyoyeon... even though HY has been getting loads of attention lately. I'm surprised BoA got such a low ranking though (in most people's minds, she probably somewhere in the top 10), but then again, this is Cassiopeia[HK].

#13 Yufei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:07 AM

MadHatter Lol I second that *biased*

But Junsu's freestyle is so much better...and imo Yunho's dance is kinda...weird o_o Eunhyuk and Shindong are awesome dancers! Donghae too, but the other two are better...and Hankyung...his dance is amazing! 52 Chinese traditional dances o-O HE'S Amazing! But I guess if it comes to "pop" dance, then HK can't be number 1...since traditional dances arent as popular...

I an really hoping for a dance duet with Junsu and Eunhyuk... (Or a dance battle!)

Edited by Yufei, 20 February 2008 - 04:08 AM.

#14 MiSsNaNa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

yuhno won.. what a surprise .. lol .. no offense but if this is fan voted, it's probally really bias, from what i see yuhno has some krazy fans .. i've seen polls where he was voted better dancer than some people that he probally shouldn't even be compared to till he has like 10 years more experience lol .. I dunno but imo yuhno would be a better dancer if he doesn't do the same moves over and over again, even to songs with slower beats he dances all krazy to it and it just doesn't match..

But yayy go shindongg i'm glad he's 3rd place =DD

#15 thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

Well... Yunho is awesome, but yeah... his moves are always the same - there's not a lot of variety, though his flexibility is good. I just see him doing like... waves all the time lol There's much more variety to Junsu's freestyling ^^ Eun Hyuk is also really good, and aww.. Shin Dong's on the list too. He's a good dancer, but doesn't get noticed much... although apparently he's not really that underrated in Korea
I'm quite surprised that Stephanie is higher than BoA... cos BoA's just like woah lol But Steph's ballet is just... speechlessly great lol And I really love HyoYeon's style ^^

Edited by andsharonx, 29 February 2008 - 07:11 PM.

#16 ifly-SJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:13 AM

ive got to admit i was mildly shocked when eunhyuk didnt was announced only the second spot... i mean dont get me wrong i love dbsk and yunho (and yunho is an amazing dancer...) but ive always considered eunhyuk to be better than yunho,, im a bit biased as i love suju more LOL but eunhyuk has always stood out as THE DANCER in SM (:

CassiopeiaHK ayes ? wells no wonder :lol?:

#17 ~♥ Lori ♥~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:39 AM

since its fanbased votes im not surprised that yunho got 1st but i personally think eunhyuk is better than yunho...i actually think eunhyuk is one of the most talented dancers out there ^_^
yunho's a good dancer but like some of u said..his dancing is kind of overrated now <_<

Edited by ~♥ Lori ♥~, 01 March 2008 - 06:40 AM.

#18 sistoy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:55 AM

wohooooo!!!
there is absolutely no doubt
that YUNHO is the numero uno!!!!!
although xiah should've grab
the 2nd spot hehehehehehehehe....

1 user(s) are reading this topic