Name: Ariel Lin
Chinese Name: 林依晨 - Lin Yi Chen
Nickname: Chocolate
Date of Birth: 1982 October 29
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood Type: A
Height: 160 cm
Favorite Colors: black, white and silver
Interests: watching movies/TV, reading, swimming, traveling, eating, listening to music, singing, dancing, shopping, cleaning her room, acting, studying English
Description About Herself: contradictory character, innocent, anxious, reserved, easily excited, persistent, has high expectations of oneself, very careful and serious.
Things She Admires in the Opposite Sex: kind, independent, clever, steady, caring, loyal and have filial piety.
Places She Wants To Go To:Bali, New York, Mongolia, Polynesia
Favourite Animals: dog, pet mouse
Favorite Things: her mom's cooking, distilled water, chocolate, steak, fruits and vegetables
Favourite Fruits: grapes, lychee, mango, strawberry, apple, guava
Favourite Clothing Style:either simple or complicated, comfortable clothing that makes me look thin
Ariel's Official Website: www.linichen.net
Ariel's International Fans Club: Ariel's Secret Garden
Ariel's Personal Blog: Fuu Blog

JOE CHENG
Posted Image

Name: Joe Cheng
Chinese Name: 鄭元暢 - Zheng Yuan Chang
Nickname: Xiao Zong
Date of Birth: 1982 June 19
Zodiac: Gemini
Blood type: O
Height: 188cm
Favourite Color : white and black
Interests: watching movies, surfing, gaming, drawing (water art, comic, sketch) ,tennis, swimming
Fave Novel: First Touch, Legends of the Dragon Piston (a medieval era novel), Legends of Detective Wesley
Favourite Genre of Books : science, philosophy, aliens
Character : friendly, easy going, mild temper, happy-go-lucky
Ideal Girl : sporty, lively and cheery
Dream Country : Japan, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Bali
Favourite Animals : cats, dogs
Favourite Food : strawberry, coke
Usual Fashion Sense : simple, sometimes with accessories, likes changes, willing to try different styles. Though I look more mature with suits
"Playful and interesting as he is, yet he can speak deep, introspective thoughts which will surprise you. Even when discussing serious issues, he will suddenly blurt out funny words that you are not sure how to handle. It makes people curious about what is going on in his brain."
Joe's Official Website: Joe's Family
Joe's International Fans Club: Joe Cheng's Realm

COMPATIBILITY

Both Joe and Ariel are dog lovers, once they see a cute dog, they will surely approach the dog to play with it. Ariel and little cutie are equally important, but in terms of fur, and the head of little cutie had a tied bunch of “zong tian pao”, it is very obvious Ariel is the smaller one compared to little cutie.
Translated by: Kyoichi324
Source:Lian He Bao [聯合報]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

------------------------------

A beautiful exterior and a charming smile, Joe has been labeled a ‘flower-like boy'. Beneath this exterior, Joe has a sincere, honest and cheerful, optimistic personality. He is very thoughtful to his friends and values his family very much, a rare quality in today's youth. ‘Since joining the entertainment industry, I have learned to treasure my family and friends even more.' Joe even treats his fans like his family, making them deeply touched.

Talking about ISWAK 2, Zheng Yuan Chang also indicated that probably need to wait till next year spring then start filming, “Although I also very missed all the ISWAK working partners,” he said. Regarding the previous news that he and Lin Yi Chen privately did not have any meeting up or talking, he said: “Actually I feel that Lin Yi Chen is a person who has intention, like The Riddle Of Human Being In The Ancient Times, The Super Natural Secret World, these types of book that I love to read, only she can talk with me about it!”

Title: 鄭元暢:沒想法的藝人,我不當
Zheng Yuan Chang: a mindless puppet [actor], I am not.
Source: 【聯合報/口述/鄭元暢 記錄/葉宜欣】 Lian He Bao 16/10/06
Credit: Joe's taiwan family website.

Gemini & Scorpio

When Gemini and Scorpio come together in a love affair, they'll need to learn to understand and accept one another's differences -- and if they can, they will be a nearly unbreakable couple. Where Gemini is adaptable, intellectual, outgoing and chatty, Scorpio tends to be secretive, focused, intense and determined. Gemini tends to take things lightly, including their lover; Scorpio, on the other hand, has a very deep need for emotional connection and intimacy. Scorpio is generally very loyal to their lover and very connected to the relationship.

This relationship tends to be highly passionate and can often be characterized by arguments; Gemini loves a good debate, considering it the epitome of mental stimulation, and that characteristic Gemini flirtatiousness tends to grate on Scorpio's jealous, possessive nerves. Despite these differences, however, this is no dull relationship. Both Signs love to take chances and spice it up! They have lots of adventures together, but if things get too tense and arguments start to turn negative, they must make the effort to reconcile if they value the relationship and want it to last.

Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury (Communication) and Scorpio is dually ruled by the Planets Mars (Passion) and Pluto (Power). Scorpio is generally quite concerned with sexual and emotional intimacy; they need much reassurance that their lover values the relationship as much as they do. Thank goodness, then, for Gemini's excellent communicative abilities; the Twins should have no trouble communicating their dedication to the Scorpion -- if it's dedication they feel. Gemini can't and won't fake a commitment they don't feel, so intense Scorpio must learn to back off a bit. Gemini will certainly make a commitment to a love relationship, but only if they're free to do so on their own, not coerced into it.

Gemini is an Air Sign and Scorpio is a Water Sign. These two elements can be a great combination; after all, the best decisions are made when they incorporate the intellect (Air) and the emotions (Water) -- the mind and the heart. The trick, of course, is getting these two elements to work in tandem. Scorpio is a master strategist; if there's a decision to be made or a project at hand, they can help flighty Gemini focus on the best options. Gemini, in turn, teaches Scorpio to let go and move on when their efforts are thwarted. There is a downside to these two elements' union, however; Scorpio's emotional manipulations can prove to dampen Gemini's natural energy and enthusiasm. Also, airy Gemini can leave Scorpio's deep waters feeling choppy, rough and disturbed.

Gemini is a Mutable Sign and Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Gemini tends to do things on a whim, just for the experience, contrary to Scorpio, who almost always has a plan (or an ulterior motive) in mind. Scorpio can use their focus and determination to help teach Gemini the value in finishing things before jumping headlong into the next experience. Once these two begin to understand that they can enjoy a satisfying relationship -- Gemini providing the reasoning and brain power and Scorpio bringing their healthy dollop of sex appeal, emotionalism and passion -- they can enjoy a truly mutually satisfying relationship.

What's the best aspect of the Gemini-Scorpio relationship? The strength they have when they function as a unit. They are both winners who refuse to give up, making theirs a relationship that never settles for second best.

credits: tonghua

SERIES: It Started With A Kiss ; They Kiss Again
ROLES: Yuan Xiang Qin & Jiang Zhi Shu
Posted Image

NEWS/CLIP EXCERPTS & FAN ACCOUNTS

Q: What kind of personality attracts you?
Joe: nice, care for parents, and an average look.
Joe praises Ariel for being a professional actress. He is able to act with her and Ariel is able to enhance his hidden skills.

Source: Udn.com [星報]

On that day, late in the night, Ariel and Joe were filming a kiss scene at Yang Ming Shan. Joe and Ariel fight against the cold weather of 5 degree temperature, wearing only short sleeves and thin blouse. Both of their clothes had a warmer bag in it. Ariel, who is very afraid of cold, had come prepared. She had added a 10,000 dollars high class winter pants in her short skirt. Seeing Ariel cold until she is shivering, Joe gave his jacket and used it to cover Ariel, to keep her away from cold air.

Posted Image

Since this is the first kiss scene, seeing Joe's lip did not use enough strength, director Huo You Ni had strictly requested and kept on asking to repeat kissing. Ariel who was too cold already kissed until she was numb. But Joe will start to recall the kiss scene with Ariel, which kept on staying in his mind and said: "her lips are so soft, look like candy sweet"

Source: Udn.com [星報] [2005.12.08]

I: What type of girl suits you best and can become the princess of your heart?
J: I think the most important thing is that she must be cheerful (optimistic)...... The second quality is filial piety. Appearance must be clean and neat and hair does not need to be long and flowing. As for dressing, she should have her own style. I admire girls who are individuals in their behaviour and thinking. I do not fall in love at first sight; I must know a girl for some time before I develop feelings for her. If I meet someone I like, I will initiate and express liking for her. If the attraction is mutual and we have other chances to meet and interact, relationship may change to become that of boyfriend and girlfriend.

Credit: Joe's Taiwan Family
Translator: Strungout@www.joe-cheng.com
Source: OK magazine

I: You've acted with a lot of female actresses, who do you think is most compatible with you?
J: I think it's Ariel Lin. Because we are not close in real life, our contact with each other is limited to sms messages and phone calls. But when we are filming, we can very easily understand each other and the feelings we are portraying in the roles we play. She is very intelligent. I feel most comfortable working with her. Back and forth, we interact and pick up from each other well. This kind of relationship will help us grow faster as actors.

I: You have acted in so many TV serials, which role do you think suits you best? Or which role has been most challenging for you?
J: Frankly, I like every role I have played. But if I were to choose one, I would choose the role (ZHI SHU} in ‘It started with a kiss'. Because this role in ‘ISWAK' can be considered my defining work since I first started acting. [I think he means it's the best work he's done so far and is uniquely his creation i.e. the work that defines him; the work he's most associated with] Because the director was the same director as ‘The Rose', I grew a lot as an actor in this serial. My growth as an actor can been seen in the serial. As to my acting, the director would give me a lot of constructive comments. So this role, can be considered the role that I independently created for myself.

credits: nycgirl

[2006.09.21] She wants a guy which is manly and yet childish, Ariel's not sure how her ideal boyfriend would be.
[東方日報] 既要男人味又要孩子氣 林依晨擇偶矛盾孤伶伶
Ariel was initially supposed to film her new drama, Legend of Condor Hero, at Heng Dian. But due to Hu Ge (Guo Jing) being injured in a car accident, the whole filming team had no choice but to stop work, and because of this, Ariel (Huang Rong) has an extra empty schedule. Ariel doesn't avoid mentioning that she wishes to have a boyfriend who could share her problems with, but due to her, still unable to make up her mind on what kind of a boyfriend she wants, she still has yet to find one that suits her.

Ariel has always given people an impression of a lively and carefree person. Actually she has also cried in the past due to over stress. Although there were many supports from her fans, she still feels lonely deep inside. Ariel doesn't avoid mentioning that she wishes to have a boyfriend who can accompany her and share problems with one another. But for now, she has not come across a suitable person, and added that she is still not sure what her ideal boyfriend would be. She likes a boyfriend who is manly and yet childish at the same time. So it's not easy to come across a man with such personalities.

Source from: linichen.net
Translated by: psychoticgal

QUOTES from JDA01:

cause my aunt works at a network in taiwan.. but i wont tell where.. she said that talkshows are scripted.. she also said that joe is really handsome..
my aunt says she never heard a rumor or news about tiffany and joe..if she does she'll tell me right away... but the "crush" thing about joe....it's true.. she heard joe said that he has a crush to a girl whom he worked with..
she works at a network there.. and she's not just an ordinary employee..i really envy her 'cause she saw joe many times.. ariel too.. and other artists in taiwan..
my aunt says when joe was asked about a girl or about relationships and the like.. he's shy to answer those kind of question and say that work is his priority as of now.. but then he admitted that he likes someone and it makes us a little bit confuse..
oh my gosh.. my aunt e-mailed me already,, but what she said is not that important..she just want to share me that during the taping of ISWAK.. the staff and crew always tease joe and ariel.. especially when the scenes are sweet and the two cant help blushing.. nyahaha.. that's why there are lots of bloopers.. haha..
she was able to watch the taping of ISWAK once.. because her officemates asked her to come and see joe 'cause they like his wackiness..
ok guys.. just wanna share what my aunt told me in her email just right now..
well.. she said that someone from iswak staff is telling that yuan chang and yi chen developed a good relationship during the filming of iswak.. but they dont want rumors to spread out so the two decided to act like nothing or just colleagues in front of people and during interviews.. and they ask their co-artists and the staff to keep it as a their secret ,also said that its for their own careers too!..
but i replied to my aunt if that is a secret between the staff. yichen and joe.. why is it someone from the staff is telling it right?.. but its safe 'cause up to now no rumors coming out yet

credits to fx8uin

Joe Cheng saw Lin Mama crying, and teased her on purpose :" let me have Ariel, i'll take care of her for the rest of my life." Lin Mama was crying even harder when she heard that, she said while wiping her tears :" If someday Ariel really did get married, I dont think i'll let her go. But Ariel was being calm, she said that she wont want such complicated marrying ceremony. She thinks that she looks kinda special in a Chi-Pao, and hopes that she could act in a series that takes place in the Republic of China (which is around 1912 or something like that)

source: newspaper article posted by fx8uin (apr 5, 2007)
translations credits to nigoat

"The reporter asked Joe about the possibilities of him and Yi Chen developing a relationship and Joe answered there might be and might not be...sometimes reaching the state beyond friendship needs ignition point BUT between me and her there's a lot of room for development. Ariel answered Joe is very nice person...working together too is very joyful. Nobody knows what can happen in the future. At the moment, we are all good friends."

credit:ahrvh73 of cafe.naver.com/lovableariel
source:Hong Kong's Ming Pao Daily News

Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin filmed another wedding scene in ISWAK 2. While he acts cool in the show, once the camera stops rolling, his crazy personality shows. He insisted that Ariel make funny poses with him, both of them even raised their hands forming "YA" and even touched the tips of their fingers together in a weird pose, causing the entire crew to laugh uncontrollably. Joe even said mischievously, "don't you know this is the Qi Long Zhu He Ti?" (sorry, dunno how to translate this)
Counting form ISWAK 1 to ISWAK 2, Joe and Ariel have in total worn wedding attire 6 times, hence everyone says they are the on-screen couple with the most wedding scenes. "Imagine if Ariel and I were to really get married, we would probably get more sponsers then we could count!" Joe says dreamily, like wedding boutiques, wedding cakes, cars, houses and even baby products.." alot of money to earn"

Joe and Ariel head to Guam for ISWAK 2's honeymoon scenes, filming even included the wedding of the other couple (Aisha and the other guy..whatshisname) Due to the request of the director, Ariel and Joe too put on wedding attire, making crazy poses. The two of them have worn wedding attire 6 times for ISWAK, making it a record for reel couples.

Because of additional scenes, the couple have worn wedding attire 6 times since ISWAK started filming, including the first press conference for ISWAK 2 and the promotions in JApan. Joe laughs and says that if he were to really marry Ariel, they would get more advertisements then they could count! Ariel on the other hand says, her dream honeymoon would be to go to Canada to view the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), but seeing the beauty of Guam this time, she feels rather touched too..

credit to chipmunk0318 of AF

Due to the filming of GTV's “It Started with a Kiss Sequel”, Joe Cheng and Ariel went to a resort's chapel in Guam to film the wedding ceremony scenario. Being an extra scene to spice up the entire serial, both of them did not feel any pressure during the filming process. Joe Cheng even jokingly gave a pose of him hugging Ariel saying, “This is the seven dragon pearls joined together into one body.”

Translated by: psychoticgal of AIFC
Source: appledaily.com.tw

When asked about his love life (whether he is dating or not), Joe PAUSED and thought for a moment, then POINTED to Ariel who was standing beside him, "She's MY WIFE. I am too busy filming Kiss 2, don't have time to date. Besides, I am married to her."

Then the reporters jokingly asked Joe if he would return to Ariel's house (since Joe said he's married to her). Joe replied, "Well, you will have to ask Ariel on that...since I need her permission." Ariel laughed and quickly said, "Ok, no problem at all! I will prepare dinner for him!"

credit: yvonne228
source: ?? (09.Jul.2007)

Joe: With Lin Yichen, actually in private, we will talk about things like movies, extra-curricular reading… Like just normal books that we read. And we also talk about stuff like nutrition, health and life in general. So these topics… We do have quite a lot of topics to talk about.
Ariel: I just returned him a book as well as the Jolin Tsai's 'Di Tai'… Right, we went to watch it together. And the male and female leads were there crying like nobody's business.

credit: michhh (translation); kikki004 (clip)
clip:
2007.07.13 GTV news

In the function, Joe played the “code-message” again
There was a game during function.
Two lucky fans were drawn to play with Ariel & Joe in two teams.
Each team has to write a love letter to the others.
Ariel's team: the fans wrote the letter and Ariel put some “heart shape” sticker on it.
The fans wrote: hope Joe will release music album in coming future.

Joe's team: JOE wrote the letter : To 依晨:我是你的樹,希望這是你自在的家
To Ariel (really Ariel, not XQ)
I'm yours SHU, hope you feel most comfortable with this home (He drew a TREE as the background, this tree the "home")

-vanila's account on ArJoe's HK ISWAK promo (09.Jul.2007)

Ariel's message to Joe on his Birthday Bash (18.June.2007)
XQ: My dear hubby
Ariel:let me get back to myself (she was talking like XQ)
I wish from the bottom of my hear that you can have great accomplishments/advances in both your life and your career.
And if you work for it you can get what you want.
Also treasure everyone around you, such as people from (Joe's official fansite), or your real families. They are all very important.
And thank you for taking such good care of me, even though I'm a bit chubby
Hope I'm still the same good XQ in ZS's heart
Happy Birthday!

"But these are only some random thoughts of mine lah, love and happiness is the world's super magical supernatural powers!"

Author:Yuanchang Time posted:2007/7/11 Afternoon 03:14:24 ( 2 days after the HK trip)
Source: Joe's Family/Joe's Realm

RANDOM ARJOE PICTURES [credits: darling meg]

Posted Image
Posted Image

THE COUPLE'S 1ST ACQUAINTANCE [credits:jabbygirl]

ARJOE CLIPS

Ariel and Joe hosting E-News [credits: jabbygirl]
Ariel Lin talked about her ideal man [credits: hhhhh1]
Ariel Lin's comment on Joe Cheng's lips [credits: hhhhh1]
GTV news on ISWAK's promo in Japan [credits: tiffiany45]
Joe's Bday Bash (06.17.2007) [credits: wengogofly]
Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin fit each other's type [credits: jabbygirl]
ArJoe TKA Bedscene NG [credits: jongyoonji]
ArJoe's HK Love Test [credits: udolits]
ArJoe's HK couch interview [credits: udolits]
TKA Guam BTS news [credits: tiffiany45]
ArJoe's YLBFB guesting(searching for ZS's look alikes for family role) [credits: udolits]
ArJoe Laugh off Rumors [credits: jabbygirl]
ISWAK Special Playlist [credits: soulsearching]
ArJoe's TKA Bedscene UNCUT [credits: cclittlegirl]
TKA Bedscene BTS [credits: udolits]
TKA Ferris Wheel Date BTS [credits: ycyc/arjoe.net]
TKA Plane Ride BTS [credits: ycyc/arjoe.net]
Ariel Serenades Joe (TKA Special at YLBFB) [credits: jabbygirl]
GTV news on TKA promo in Indonesia + Joe baking cakes for his mother & Ariel [credits: jongyoonji]

ARJOE FANMADE MVS

ArJoe Kiss Playlist [credits: sis yiyi & darling meg]
I'll Be MV [credits: fx8uin/ann bru]
Feels Like Home MV [credits: fx8uin/ann bru]
Hey Baby MV [credits: jabbygirl]

ARJOE FANFICS (sources: Winglin ; AIFC ; JC Realm)

Behind the Screen by fx8uin
By Your Side by michh
Date and Dump by bunny ears and nhu
I'll Never Let Go Of Your Hand by kimtoa
It Started With A Kiss Prequel by deej
Looking for Love by shweta
Memories of Love by cheng26
Say That You Love Me by shweta
Shades of Grey by rumi
The U I Never Knew by cheng26
Till The End by felicia
Time Capsule Mailbox by stitchgal
Whispers by cheng26

ARJOE FANSITE

Posted Image

Edited by meoinkie2, 16 May 2008 - 04:36 PM.

#2 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1646 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

As promise! One of my secret mission for the new Arjoe Thread Part 3!!!!!!

Posted by wholesome ann in Joe's thread and feverish in arjoe's thread
【2008/02/14 YES MAGAZINE】NO. 883 期 鄭元暢和林依晨封面 (雙封面)

Credit the magscan to 家在香港 in JF
Magscan reuploaded by Kassy
Translated by Kassy

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION and better yet just post the link of my post. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

http://img138.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img138/5968/yesmagscan1pq1.jpg
http://img138.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img138/354/yesmagscan2ou1.jpg
http://img516.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img516/1010/yesmagscan3vt9.jpg

Spoiler

----
【2008/02/14 YES MAGAZINE】NO. 883 期 鄭元暢和林依晨封面 (雙封面)
Most beloved onscreen couple – Zheng Yuan Chang, Lin Yi Chen kiss for the whole 3 years
Every TV series has the romance plot for the male and female lead but not every couple will be able to become the classic onscreen couple. To become the viewers' ideal onscreen couple is not easy at all, first the appearance must match, the personalities is good and the most important will a product that was able to touch viewers' hearts. No matter whether the viewers need to re-watch it for 9,700,000 times, it is still ok for them. Taiwanese popular idol, Zheng Yuan Chang and Lin Yi Chen, the both of them have now become the best onscreen couple because of [ISWAK]. The both of them have kiss for the whole 3 years because of this series and how could they not [love] each other!

Xiao Zhong's version
Zheng Yuan Chang (Xiao Zhong) who has just stepped into the entertainment industry has quickly risen to fame and become one of the popular idols. Last time, he took on one of the role in [The Rose] and his popularity has sky rocketed because of the series and since then his career has been going on smoothly until the year 2005 where he collaborated with Lin Yi Chen in [ISWAK] and it has boost up Xiao Zhong's popularity to another higher level and the both of them are being recognized by the public as the best onscreen couple.

[ISWAK] started filming at 2004 August and if including the airing, promoting, the filming of [TKA] in 2007 March and until the airing of [TKA], it has already been more than 3 years already. About this one whole [Itazura na Kiss] series, Xiao Zhong was acting very excited about it, he even joked that: [This past 3 years, Lin Yi Chen is the girl that I've kiss the most!]

Yi Chen is so quiet
Actually it's not a joke at all, Xiao Zhong did collaborate on and off with Yi Chen in this past 3 years together. So no matter whether they are from filming to promoting, they were able to meet together and after a while, Xiao Zhong has already accepted Yi Chen as his onscreen couple. Xiao Zhong said: [In real life, the personalities of Yi Chen and me are actually the reverse opposite of Jiang Zhi Shu and Yuan Xiang Qin; she is a bit quiet while I love to talk. If I get to choose, I think I would still choose Yi Chen's type of girl to be my girlfriend.]

[TKA] The most unforgettable scenes!
Xiao Zhong: [That would be the first episode where the bed scene between me and Xiang Qin! Because it was using one camera to film from the start to the end and no NG was allowed. Before the filming starts, has already been discussing with the director for quite a while and when the actual filming starts, (we) have especially clear the set, the director would be at the side and said: [Now kiss that place, now kiss a bit to the left, a bit to the right.] and this kind of directions so totally didn't have those passionate feelings at all.]

Yi Cheng: [The story plot arranges Xiang Qin to take the nursing course to become a nurse and later have to withdraw blood from Zhi Shu. Even though I did practice on it before hand but still I'm not a professional and I would feel like fainting whenever I see blood, when Xiao Zhong was looking at me while I was tremblingly drawing blood, he must be terrified about it!]

Yi Chen's version
And about Yi Chen, because she had a very adorable, active image plus healthy and young so she has been starred in many idol series already; and she's already taking the leading role since from the start too. Yi Chen has been collaborating with quite a lot of male idols too, like [Love contract] with Mike He, [Tokyo Juliet] with Wu Chun and so on. She has already become the most on demand actress in the idol series.

But when it come too Yi Chen's choice about which male lead matched her the most, she also said she is most compatible with Xiao Zhong! Yi Chen said: [When I meet up with Xiao Zhong, our main topic will be sliming, dieting; and we are very close; Xiao Mei and I were too quiet, Wu Chun is too perfect, not like a boyfriend. If I have to choose a boyfriend, I will also choose Xiao Zhong.]

One Take to finish with the kissing
Xiao Zhong and Yi Chen, not only admire each other, even while they are working together, their tacit understanding for each other are something that nobody could compare with. Yi Chen said: [Since (we) have collaborating together until now, the tacit understanding between me and Xiao Zhong is already beyond words. And this time it has added even more trust and tacit understanding to it so there's a lot of scene which (we) only need one take to get the scene done.] Taiwan is now airing [TKA] already, while Hong Kong will also be airing it at the first half of the year of 2008. Seems like even if Xiao Zhong and Yi Chen are not filming [ISWAK3], (they) still need to [Kiss] for one more year because of the promotions for [TKA]!
----
^_^* ^_^* ^_^* please tell me if I've mistranslated the magscan

Pouring red wine to every arjoe fans who is of age!!!!

Edited by Kassy, 18 February 2008 - 06:08 PM.

#3 ayumi82

ayumi82

~ Yuan Chang forever ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

Wow Jing!!! Wonderful job, sis!!!! :yeah

Anyway, for my very first post in this thread, i'd like to share this Sina article translated by our wholesome Kassy!!! Xie xie :hug

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION and better yet just post the link of my post. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

http://ent.sina.com....111913400.shtml

Chinese article:
Spoiler

[TKA] is well received by Taiwan's fans, getting a very good rating for the series and successfully topping the rating chart for the 9 consecutive weeks. Then main casts Xiao Zhong, Lin Yi Chen, Figaro Zheng and Director Winnie have chosen this weekend to come to the Taipei International Book Fest to hold a fans signing session, to celebrate the New Year and guessing the riddles on the lanterns with the fans.

The involvement between ZhiShu and XiangQin are making the fans screaming out loud, Xiao Zhong and Yi Chen even wrote “Fei Ni Mo Shu” on the lantern while Director Winnie wrote “Together for good, Happy union for hundred years”. The lucky fans who were able to guess the correct answer from the lanterns will be able to get the lantern with their signatures on it to celebrate the Chinese Valentine's Day in advance.

---------------------------

Waves to my wholesome girls and arjoe's angels!!! :worship

#4 binibiniblossom

binibiniblossom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

BIG wow!!! :iloveyou:
Our new arjoe mansion is awesome!

great job meoinkie2 clapclap bravo!
handsdown to all arjoe shippers for leading the thread to a new mansion
that was really fast...

wave to all :yeah

#5 girlydoll

girlydoll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Thanks for the awesome first post! I am so glad that there is a new thread just in time for when I finished reading all 50 pages!

I too think they will make a great couple, but like they said in an interview, they spend SO much time together, the whole TKA promoting etc etc has to end for us to find out if they are really together or not.

:( I don't want it to end!

#6 mikki

mikki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

yeyeeey we in part 3 .. thanks all the hard work arjoe shipper .. we at new house ..

jing sis well done again .. u made us proud .. omg i still not finished read it all eh .. will take time enjoy it .hihihi

lao po
.. wat can i said .. love the tranl ... omg xiao zhong and lin chen now bold eh .. choose each other as bf and gf .. well it said all .. they are that . hhihih .. i hope they can still kiss each other of many year to come ... hihih ..

ayumi sis thank posting news too .. gosh u sis so fast .. i didnt even done reading .. already see all the post ..

here clip Chinese Valentine's Day greetings .. thanks lao po for finding it .. rainie 777 for upload

happy new house ..

#7 shanisse

shanisse

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

.. yipee!.. :D :D
..w0w, part 3..the couple is damn HOT..hehe.. :blush
..thanks meoinkie2 for all the news..now im sure..pretty sure that they have a relationship..haha..and for the translations by kassy, nanas, oceanas,..your a big help..as in..
..i think they're married.. ^_^* ( me and my wild imaginations.. ^_^* ) me hoping..based on the wedding scene, mama lin crying, about the staff spreading rumor..and many many more.. :excited
..ariel is private person and she even said that shell admit it when she got pregnant..both of them are in demand nowadays, and i think they have their own reasons not to admit..they are both celebrieties anyway..the fans will understand their situation..
..actions speak louder than words,..and no matter how will they deny it..no one will buy it.. :)>- i am contented on what i see and my presumption is strong.. B)
..hi everyone!.. :D :)
..ArJoE forever..

#8 kikkiko

kikkiko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

Thanks meoinkie for the new Topic :)
Thanks kassy for the Yes Magazine translation :)

Here is another clip from the promo last weekend, I'm not sure if it was posted yet.
uploaded by Ariel's Official Website, linichen.net

----------
EDIT:
Also, please remember to vote for Ariel and Joe in the new Poll by UDN. Poll ends on 03/01/08:
Who makes you feel warm when seeing this person onscreen?
Male: please vote for Joe (鄭元暢): http://mag.udn.com/m...?f_VOTE_ID=1360
Female: please vote for Ariel (林依晨): http://mag.udn.com/m...?f_VOTE_ID=1361

Edited by kikkiko, 18 February 2008 - 08:17 PM.

#9 pinoybigbother

pinoybigbother

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,wowwwww, awesome opening page! thank you meionkie2, great job! and now i understand why gogetgachie is so excited to finish part 2 for Kassy's new translated magscan article,waaaaaaaaa! so ariel said she will choose Xia Zhong as her boyfriend, she didn't try to hide by mentioning ZS's character anymore and she actually said her husband's real name,awwww,waaaaaaaaaa! what a way to open part 3, yahooooooo!! :iloveyou:

and what Winnie wrote on the on the lantern is so telling! “Together for good, Happy union for hundred years”. Winnie is undoubtedly an ArJoe shipper too! :thumbsup

a big, big congratulatory hug to all ArJoe shippers for part 3! i feel so proud and happy to be part of this! :hug2

ArJoe forever!

#10 girlydoll

girlydoll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:46 PM

Posted Image

Probably already saw this, but I could not find it in the 100+ pages, so forgive me.

Superman, SAVE ME! So cute. He did this sans Ariel as she was away for another production, so he did the first half of the promotion on his own :)

#11 swimfishyswim06

swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3964 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

Yay, congrats to ArJoe on Part 3!! meoinkie, great job! The ArJoe thread looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the profiles, pics, clips, and especially their sweet quotes about each other.

Thanks for the awesome translations, Kassy! I love that Ariel and Joe wrote "Fei Ni Mo Shu" on their lantern... that's so sweet!.

Thanks for the clip, too, kikkiko! it was cute and funny... but what was Joe saying 1...2....3 for? I think I missed what was the crowd was supposed to do on "3."

#12 nanas

nanas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:44 AM

meoinkie2, thanks for the wonderful opening! as i join in the forum from part 2, i didnt know that actually there are so muuch things that i remain ignorant about! thanks for the hardwork, & lets enjoy this new home!!

kassy, thanks for the wonderful translation, :D

ARJOE!! :love:

#13 pinksistah

pinksistah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:31 AM

wow! new thread! congrats to all ArJoe shippers!! :clapclap

Hi Pinksistah,

Sorry to bother you...but just fell in love with your avatar!!! Could you please please tell me where I can find the original photo of it??? I would love to add it to my collection!

Thanks so much in advance!

*waves* to my fellow ArJoe lovers! It's been a long while...major lurker mode...but just want to say love all the discussions and photos! Thanks for keeping the love alive! *hugs*

hi yvonne :wave:

someone posted it (i can't remember who posted it.. sorry *peace*) in thread 2 i think..
nweiz, i'll just repost it:

Posted Image

#14 fankdrama

fankdrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:05 AM

Thank you all for the speedy posting and translation. I really enjoyed reading all of your posting
for the last few weeks. I just found out something quit interesting. I was looking at the wedding
video on youtube regarding the" wedding", I noticed SQ's tv father was shaking hand with a person that was sitting next to ZS's tv dad for the whole time.and SQ's tv dad seemed like the guest congrat. the bride/bridegroom's parents.(Maybe I am reading to much into it. Away from all the
Asian culture for 26 yrs. I might be very off from the fact.) Later I noticed when ZS came to the
bride's dressing room, there were 4 groomsmen, again none of them looked like from showbiz,
I noticed the 1st guy at the left hand side, he looks so much like Ariel's brother ( I saw him on the
Happy Sunday show 2004,at the end of the show Ariel's grandmother, mom, and her brother and
2 female cousins all came up to the stage.), and later when CM opened the door, I noticed one of
Ariel's cousin (tall and with long hair) was in the room with the bride.
I was puzzled by these, I thought this part of the beginning of the TKS show, either ep1 or ep.2,
am I right ? Where were all the other actors and actresses from ISWAK, because I saw Zieyu and
Jason still are part of the TKA. Right? I wondered could this really be a real wedding ? HO! HO!
These tow lovely children sure have all of our blessing.

Once again thank you all for the great works. I truly enjoyed reading all of your posts. Take care. :thumbsup clapclap :thumbsup :thumbsup clapclap

Edited by fankdrama, 19 February 2008 - 05:05 AM.

#15 JennGo

JennGo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:59 AM

Good work meoinkie. I was thinking about asking someone to actually do a history from the day they met til now so that newbies to ArJoe will be informed with all the clips, pics, articles etc. I am rather new though I caught up with the rest of the gals rather fast but it would be of great help if someone just open a new thread or blog and write their history together. I am willing to help out but my limitation with Chinese (Idon't read or write Chinese but I understood then well) is rather a stumbling block sometime :) hehehe
Anyone for the challenge?

#16 newyorkcitygirl

newyorkcitygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:03 AM

Guys Wowwowie we're on part 3 already!!!!

To all ARJOE SHIPPERS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED WITH ALL THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR TKA PROMOTIONS.

ARJOE IS SO SWEET ESPECIALLY THEIR OFF CAM ACTIONS.THEY'RE SO ADORABLE, CANDID SHOTS THEY ARE SO CUTE,COMPATIBLE.LETS KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THEM.

LETS KEEP LURKING AROUND.

KASSY we love you DON'T BE UPSET ANYMORE, thank you for all your untiring effoRt in translating everything for us, so that we can understand all. love you so much.

Nanas, maytan, and oceanas also for the translations and analysis of our royal couple.

Ann.gogetgatchie,Sarahpotz,yiyi, meoinkie,anyoneelse that I forgot to mention to give due credits( sorry If I miss anyone) for your great detailed analysis , uploading pictures & videos, giffs.

UDOLITS FOR GREAT ARTWORK... HEY YOU'RE SO GIFTED.

vjentuongcam198 for sharing some siggie that we can used them with credit due to you
arjoe angels and to... Lao Gong, wholesome meoinkie-chan, wholesome meg, wholesome ann, wholesome gatchie, wholesome deah, nanas, maytan, lovekdramas, jenngo,, kitty69, oceanas, weieng, pinksistah, baboon, lovelyveronica, lxandra, lovelywind, binibiniblossom, iluveu_gene, Moonbeam, feverish, ayumiumiu, dear balaclava, totallyblu, cheanne, udolits, JennGo, lxandra, drenjello, tweety2574, ::Confession::, Yvonne228, friendship_89, princess of darkness, nana92, vjentuongcam198, baboon, pinoybigbrother,ayumi82 and to others espacially the newbies. love you all.

#17 fx8uin

fx8uin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1894 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:17 AM

:iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

i can definitely SMELL and FEEL LOVE is in the air....

Spoiler

anyways...really have to drop these piccus here now....will be posting my thoughts bout the recent events interviews and such when i'll have more time....

for the meantime...ENJOY these ARJOE moments.....

credit pics at JF

Posted Image
Posted Image

and *me waves to the rest of the ARJOE believers*....YVONNE and KIKKIKO missed you ladies much...i owe you ladies a very very LONG pms ne?.....will give you one...don't worry...muuwaahhhh!...

YATTA!

Edited by Aspire, 19 July 2008 - 05:59 AM.
Off-topic

#18 lxandra

lxandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:18 AM

Waaaa...part 3 oredi....

@fankdrama
I tot I was the only one who tot the the wedding (or t least the engagement) was a real life event...I knew Winnie brought in Ariel real life relative from an article ut now you had sctually seen Ariel's relative on other show and confirm it again...What abt the old lady who sat with the Jiang family during the tea serving ceremony. Is she by any chance Ariel's real life grandma cos she certainly didn't look like an actress. Talked abt it Winnie went to the extend of hiring a traditional wedding 'planner' (or whatever they call it)

@ sarahpots
My neck is hurting these past few days for nodding to everything you wrote....cant wait to read more from you...

@fx8uin
Finally you resurface again....mmm, wonder what you've got to say abt ArJoe recent activities...you have such a unique way of seeing things that sometimes some of us missed...plus your witty comment that just make my day ....

And for the rest of ArJoe family members, old and new, hope to see more of you guys in this new Arjoe thread

#19 iluveu_gene

iluveu_gene

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:52 AM

congratz for ArJoe's new home,the first post is really great, thank you meionkie2! we can read ariel and joe's journey in that first post,and they really have come a long way!

---
looking forward for more ArJoe moments, pics, news articles, translation, analysis and videos on this thread! i really love reading all the different news and views in the previous thread!
and i'm glad to see your post again fx8uin, i miss your ramblings. :)

waves to all ArJoe's darlings and angels, old and new members! looking forward for a great journey ahead! :D

#20 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

xie xie ni wholesome Kassy for the transcript and translation!

@02:04 Joe: But i can definitely say that Yi Chen didn't spend her Valentine's Day with… should only be doing her facial because when I call her and asking her about the newspaper article saying that [You are alone during your Valentine's Day and she will say yes, she is alone
Host: In the real life how XiangQin and ZhiShi spent their Valentine's Day? Everyone is very curious about it. Xiao Zhong said that he is working and Yi Chen is doing her facial and watched movies.
Ariel: That day I went to have my facial and watched movie with my mom. LOL!
Joe: I'm working on Valentine's Day, yes, I'm working on Valentine's Day.
Reporter: The whole day?
Ariel: He needs to work until 3 o' clock. [Note: not sure whether it was 3pm or 3am though]
Joe: Hm. (thinking)
Ariel: Oh, no that's yesterday.
Joe: Hm, that's yesterday and I have to work for the whole day on Valentine's Day.

nyahahaha! what is these?! Joe telling us that he checked the whereabouts of Ariel on V-day!!
and Ariel proudly telling us that she knows Joe's schedules by heart!! i have male friends, i dont asked them where they are on valentines day! and definitely i dont asked for their schedules and memorize it by heart!! come on! only lovers do that!!

what really got me and the rest of the wholesome thinking is that if Joe was working the wholeday on feb 14th, how was he able to leave a message on JF and manage to stay online for more than 7 hours?!
i could only think of 3 good reasons, its either:
a.) after he left his message at JF he forgot to log-out and also forgot to turn off his laptop
b.) he was lying that he was working on that day
c.) he asked someone to type his message on his behalf and coincidentally that someone also left a message on her own fuu blog on that very same day and has proof that she was online from 11 pm to 1 am!
hmmm, fishy fishy ne?! all your guesses are as good as mine!! :P

and regarding Joe's message last feb 14th, isnt his and Ariel's message sounded alike?!

xie xie for wholesome Kassy-chan for the translations

Joe's Message: I sign; So I'm here; Happy Valentines
2008/02/14 night 07:38:06
Ha! Ha! Wish every lover will be able to be together forever. Those who yet to have a lover, XingFu is still yours wo!
Today is Honey and Clover's pressed conference. Someone asked why I am wearing red today. Ha! Ha! I said: [Wearing red represents good-looking while wearing black represents stylish.] (Using Mi Nan Yu) Ha! Ha! Ha!
Note: Mi Nan Yu is one of the slang or dialect in Taiwan.

Ariel's Message: Anyway, still wanted to wish everyone – Happy New Year! The ones who hasn't have a lover yet, wish you will have a special someone (Xin You Sou Shu) in this New Year; for the ones who already have a special someone (Xin You Sou Shu), let's wish that we will be able to be with our lover together forever!!!

Joe and Ariel are not in a relationship right (or so they say!), why didnt they include themselves on the list of those who have no lovers? instead Ariel include herself on the list of those who have lovers and wish for a forever union!!
and then they both used the phrase TOGETHER FOREVER!! cute ne?! weeeeeee!!

and some random FYI on Joe's message last feb 14th, he wrote this phrase 幸福非你莫屬 and when you translate this in pinyin its XIN FU FEI NI MO SHU WO!!
the same phrase he wrote on the lantern with Ariel!! so sweet huh? weeeeeeeee!!! :iloveyou:
and yes i believe you pinoybigbother, maybe fei ni mo shu holds a special place in both Joe and Ariel's heart, the song is so meaningful and it perfectly describes Joe and Ariel's love story (my own imagination ok?! hehe!)

these are just my own blaberings neh? happy reading!!

tommorow Joe and Ariel will be on 100% entertainment! dont forget to watch it!

and please continue to vote for Joe and Ariel
Joe (鄭元暢): http://mag.udn.com/m...?f_VOTE_ID=1360
Ariel (林依晨): http://mag.udn.com/m...?f_VOTE_ID=1361
we can vote every 10 minutes or so and the deadline is on March 1st
wah! Joe is on the 3rd place and Ariel is on the 2nd place! lets both bring them to no. 1! Jia you!!

Jing bru!! you deserve all the praises!! great job on the intro!! hope this wont be the last eh? hehe!

wholesome Meg great job on the collage also!! its so beautiful!! and im waiting for your MV of ep 10, where is it? lol! i am not demanding!

Binibiniblossom havent seen you in awhile in here, hehe! yey!! our new home is great!

Girlydoll ahuh me too how i wish TKA could go on forever but dont worry, Ariel said in her message that we have to anticipate for the next collaboration and that the future plot will be more interesting! and im thinking if what she's saying is collaborate again on screen or this time around collaborate off screen and the future plot would be their marriage and havings kids!! heehee!! me and my wild imaginations!!

wholesome sis YiYi thanks for the clip! wah! when you and your lao po were planning about your trip i felt i was invading your privacy! lol! next time i wont listen! lol!

Shanise i know we can totally understand if they cant come up in the open yet coz they have a career to look after and maybe its a management deal or something.. lets just keep out faith in ArJoe and enjoy doing what we are doing in here! hehe!

Sam1979 yeah! jing made a great job on the topic starter

Nanas so sorry i wasnt able to respond on your request, i was away that time... xie xie for the great translation of winnie's message! i still owe a comment in there

Fankdrama whoa! what an eagle eye you have! the only one i notice is the girl with the long hair and yes i believe that she's Ariel's cousin coz i have seen pics of her with Ariel and i know that both of them are close

Oceanas great work on the transcript and hopefully that wont be your last one :D anticipating more translation from you

JennGo about your suggestion actually all that you need to know about ArJoe can be found on the part 1 & 2 archieved threads, you really have to backread from the start coz all the detailed analysis of old forumers are there but the only problem is that some of the links maybe already dead

NYCGirl no problem! we also love you too! lol!

iluvu_gene, Pinksistah, Tiddayy hiya!

Ann bru! :hug :hug hopefully all gets well and we will continue to pray... and Sarah you have to fullfill your promise to us eh? we will be waiting for your long post!

lxandra your post is one of those that i really really like to read, hopefully you will continue to post more and wont MIA again :D

waves to the rest of the ArJoe shippers/lovers/angels/darlings!

Edited by gogetgatchie, 19 February 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#21 `SHOW.LUO.rocks(:

`SHOW.LUO.rocks(:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:39 AM

wow~ so fast part 3 alr.
i've been quietly reading all these posts in the previous threads.
so im finally here to post !

i love Ariel & Joe chemistry in TKA & ISWAK !
they are absolutely cute tgt, and if they are really tgt, it'll be better !

#22 nanas

nanas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

gogetgatchie, its fine. :) do approach me if there's any translations u want to be done. :D ohya, bout the book, they said its still not here yet. hur, they make me so sad. i'm going down on thurs to the main store & ask them about it. yup, so sorry!

#23 cheanne_21ff

cheanne_21ff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

Hello!!! my fellow ARJOE Shippers!!!

just dropping by to say Posted Image to all!!! we just finish the ARJOE part 2, and now comes....our new thread this is so lovely
Thank you so much meoikie2 for making our new thread...Very nice page starter!!! clapclap

And to her royal highness Queen kassy...welcome back girl!!! thanks for your translation...Ayumi for posting the article...,Yiyi for posting the YT valentine greerting of ARJOE..Ann for the wonderful pics,...Gatchie...whaaaaa really love your analysis...while reading your post...my imagination runs wild..wondering how they spend VDay together...hahahaha and the"TOGETHER FOREVER" phrase whaaaaa...so kilig!!! :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Posted Image waves to binibiniblossom, girlydoll, shannise, kikkiko, pinoybigbrother, sam, swimfishyswim, nanas, pinksistah, fankdrama, Oceanas, jennGo, sarahpotz ,Nycgirl, maytan, udolits, kitty69, oceanas, weieng, , baboon, lovelyveronica, lxandra, lovelywind, iluveu_gene, Moonbeam, feverish, ayumiumiu, balaclava, totallyblu, lxandra, drenjello, tweety2574, Confession, Yvonne228, friendship_89, princess of darkness, nana92, vjentuongcam198, baboon,tidayy,SHOW.LUO.rocks, to the newbies,lurkers......(wow just realize now that our family are getting bigger and bigger)

hugs to all!!!Posted Image

and as I reqoute again

please continue to vote for Joe and Ariel
we can vote every 10 minutes or so and the deadline is on March 1st
wah! Joe is on the 3rd place and Ariel is on the 2nd place! lets both bring them to no. 1! Jia you!!

Posted Image

#24 shanisse

shanisse

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

.. hi cheanne_21ff..i love your pic..the colors is alive full of love.. :wub: hehe..thanks gogetgatchie im glad u understand :D ..
..lo0king forward to new pics and video's and sweet arjoe moments.. :excited
..xie xie everyone.. :lol:

#25 ::Confession::

::Confession::

:: Confession ::

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:13 PM

What time is the 100% entertainment? Can someone tell me which channel is it? Thanks :)

#26 Jin

Jin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Wooo I have been a lurker here since part 1, 2 and now.... part 3!!! HAHA, can't let myself hide any longer!!! Me officially say "Hello :nihao " to all ArJoe's shipper here! Nice to meet you ss! :hug

ss meionkie
, I take my hat off you!!!! I really admire your opening, first in bro Joe's thread, and now here!!!!! Wooowww, no word can describe!!! AWESOME ss! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

And thanks other ss for pics, clips and translation!!!!! ss Kassy, ss YiYi, ss gatchie, ss fx8uin, ss kikkiko .... wow, so many names thus sorry if I forgot any!!!

ss Kassy
, welcome back again!!! I always love your translation ss! And that secret mission is definitely a give-out!!!! ArJoe can't hide any longer there love neh, even ss Ar said that she would choose Xiao Zhong as her bf (not cover his name by ZS anymore neh :tricky:)

ss YiYi, sooo love your clip ss!! It seems like Valentine is back again lol.... Our ArJoe is just so sweet.... sooooo swwweeeetttttt!

ss fx8uin, glad i see you here ss! Welcome back! Hope that you will "feed" us with lots of super-duper long analysis neh!!! Can't wait for those cuz I till see none about the promotion on 16th and 17th nah!

Again, thanks to all of you ss!!! And all ArJoe's shippers cuz I love reading your analysis since part 2 (too many that make me lost and so afraid to post neh lol). Anyway, I will try to post more here! See you ss!

Me bow to all ss here! :hug2

#27 cathie_mai

cathie_mai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:43 PM

Heloo Everyone!! Woah it's part 3 already! Thanks to everyone's hardwork and support! I'm so happy to be part of the ArJoe shippers! Well, we owe this to our beloved couple and to their sweetness.. :iloveyou: (Good thing it won't give us diabetes, neh?!! ROFL) :yeah

@meonkie, what a great forum starter. i love it! (especially the zodiac sign analysis, so true for both of them.. hahaha!) :thumbsup

@ kassy, thanks so much for the translations!. As always,, you have done a great job.. and to nanas and maytan too... :worship

Excerpt from kassy's mag translation: ( xie xie to sis gatchie too)

Joe said: "If I get to choose, I think I would still choose Yi Chen's type of girl to be my girlfriend."

Ariel said: "If I have to choose a boyfriend, I will also choose Xiao Zhong"

Of course, they would choose one another.. Hahaha! Blame it on their tacit understanding thing.. Ariel really has the courage nowadays.. Not using "Zhi Shu" as her ideal boyfriend.. It's now Joe, his real name.. :blush

And on spending velentines day, why do they have to check each other out that much if they were just friends? Also, Ariel knowing what Joe is doing EVEN the day after valentines day.. exactly on to until when Joe will finish working (maybe because they agreed to meet after? OMG) Too intimate.. Wah, these two really can't help it.. They're being caught with their own actions/ opinions as how much they really mean to each other.. :iloveyou:

Their valentines message post, why is it so freakingly similar? One could sense that they equally have the same high level of "xing fu" feeling. And how much they are contented on their relationship.. :iloveyou:

Joe's Message: I sign; So I'm here; Happy Valentines
2008/02/14 night 07:38:06
Ha! Ha! Wish every lover will be able to be together forever. Those who yet to have a lover, XingFu is still yours wo!

* If Joe is really single, he would have said " Those who yet to have a lover like me, XingFu is still ours" .. But he didn't.. Tsk tsk tsk. Conclusion: Joe has a lover, and her name is Ariel.. hahaha

Ariel's Message: Anyway, still wanted to wish everyone – Happy New Year! The ones who hasn't have a lover yet, wish you will have a special someone (Xin You Sou Shu) in this New Year; for the ones who already have a special someone (Xin You Sou Shu), let's wish that we will be able to be with our lover together forever!!!

Agree with sis gatchie here, why would Ariel group herself with those who already have lovers? when she says that she likes on someone but it has not time to develop a relationship with that person.. Conclusion: By how she expresses her thoughts, Ariel has a lover and is currently in a sweet relationship after all.. with Joe :tricky:

And that ultimate line " Together Forever" - It is basically for the two of them..
Add to what Winnie has written on the lantern during their promo.. It has to pertain to the relationship between our beloved couple.. Trully, Winnie knows everything that is going with Ariel and Joe.. He's the witness (In my imagination, if ArJoe would elope and try to get secretly married in the future, Winnie will be their witness, hahaha)

Me hugging everyone! ArJoe forever!! :hug

Edited by cathie_mai, 19 February 2008 - 05:51 PM.

#28 lovekdramas

lovekdramas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 09:24 PM

hey kassy! as a heads up I think I'm gonna start subbing the trans you gave us for that clip the other day with Joe, Ariel, Figaro and Winnie. :)
(EDIT!) I got this weird idea...haha so I think i'm going to sub both the one where it shows Joe drawing on the lantern... and that 5 min interview lol. I'm editing the audio for one of the vids haha it's not a big deal lol, but hopefully someone will notice!

Anyways, wow I can't believe we're already on the 3rd part!! It's exciting!! With such dedicated fans we're all able to keep up with recent events going on with our favorite couple, so I just really want to thank everyone for their posts of articles, translations, clips, pictures, rants, comments, detailed analysis, short hellos, etc. And to anymore lurkers out there... come on out, say hello and join us! You don't have to post a lot, just let us know you're out there! ;)

Posted Image

(I think the blurriness makes it look even prettier)

Edited by lovekdramas, 19 February 2008 - 11:18 PM.

#29 Lovelywind

Lovelywind

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:31 AM

Somehow, overstream doesn't work for me. Anyway, thanks all for your hard work, i especially love the rambling about Arjoe.
Thanks Kassy for translations, I appreciate it very much since I am starting to learn chnese through your translations and TKA. :)

I really want to see director Winnie's making another drama including the whole casts of ISWAK & TKA especially Joe and Ariel. :) How could we send this message to him huh?

Edited by Lovelywind, 20 February 2008 - 07:27 PM.

#30 fankdrama

fankdrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:18 AM

I just read some promo news of " H & C", the main actors and actresses were at the same book
fair on 2/14 noon time, during the promo. since it was V-day, they were asked to paly some kind
of Q&A game, the MC asked the actress Jennine( the actress that was linked to the rumor with Joe, I don't know if I spell her name right.), who will be the person she will choose to spend the
V-day together, she pretended to be the character in the H & C and said " Of cause JinSan the
name of the character that Joe plays- but he already has someone in his heart, so thanks to the
production depart. arranged the promo on V-day so he " have to" - ( bu da bu)stay with me today. So Joe was working on V-day noon time- How long does this kind of activity last, I asumed 1-3 may 4 hrs ? Right?

The new posts and pictures were great !! Forgive me not able to do the works you all are doing, I used computer at work for e-mail, and up date on Stated Public Health policies,and
CDC vaccine informations. Now I have a reason to learn more about comp. lingual. Thank
you all once again. Take care.

#31 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:24 AM

cant stay long, just want to share this vids of ArJoe and Danson in Indonesia

Arjoe, Danson in rendezvous show
http://www.tudou.com...ew/mKA2HpUivPI/
Ivan is so cute always saying dancing dancing! lol! and waaaaahhhh!! Joe grinding his booty is so ^_^* and so is Ariel! cant help thinking green! waaaahhh!! lol! my mind is running wild again! lol!

ArJoe, Danson speaks the indonesian language
http://www.tudou.com...ew/jnvII3LfmKM/

Indonesian fans greeting them and close encounters with ArJoe, Danson
http://www.tudou.com...ew/rE7V6P6srYo/
lucky them! hopefully ArJoe can also go here once TKA starts airing in our local station

Edited by gogetgatchie, 20 February 2008 - 02:28 AM.

#32 cathie_mai

cathie_mai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:09 AM

FEI NI MO SHU
* Translates to " I'm no one's but yours"

This is what Joe was trying to say to Ariel .. Not simply because it's Ariels song . For heavens sake, they're not promoting Tokyo Juliet, hahaha!

Freakingly similar with the message he wrote to Ariel in HK promo last year:

I'm your SHU, hope you feel most comfortable with this home (He drew a TREE as the background, this tree the "home")

Joe, we already know that you belong to no one but Ariel. You've made that very clear to all of us.. Hahaha

Me waves to everyone!!

#33 lovekdramas

lovekdramas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:32 AM

Aw, you are SO right cathie_mai! Wow, I really like that translation of the song's title..."I'm No One's But Yours" ..it's very clear what Joe meant!! lol No wonder the host was screaming so much about how sweet it was!! hehe

Even though it is from the Tokyo Juliet OST, I always think of ISWAK when I hear this song hehe... it's cuz of this fan mv, which is my favorite ISWAK mv EVER! lol Here it is:

#34 pinoybigbother

pinoybigbother

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:01 AM

love that translation too cathie_mai!!!! super kilig! another translation i got is "only belongs to you" and while it's true that fei ni mo shu is Ariel's song from Tokyo Juliet, i think the original is a male singer named Tank so i really, really believe that is Joe and Ariel's song to each other!thank you for that fan mv lovekdramas.

gogetgachie, lmao for your comments on ArJoe's grinding their booty, waahahaha,can't help but think green too! :buahaha

don't forget to vote!

Together Forever..ArJoe!

Edited by pinoybigbother, 20 February 2008 - 05:18 AM.

#35 tiddayy

tiddayy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:01 AM

I like that youtube clip of Ariel and Joe's first meeting...it was so cute how Joe thought of her as someone older--his hair was interesting as well lol. But such a stark difference between then and now! It's so weird and funny to see ArJoe all the way from the beginning! Thanks for that clip :)

#36 donnapie

donnapie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:43 AM

FEI NI MO SHU
* Translates to " I'm no one's but yours"

This is what Joe was trying to say to Ariel .. Not simply because it's Ariels song . For heavens sake, they're not promoting Tokyo Juliet, hahaha!

Freakingly similar with the message he wrote to Ariel in HK promo last year:

Hi Cathie_mai... so that's what FEI NI MO SHU means... it thrilled me to bits to know that unlike Jiang Zhi Shu, Joe is very blatant and vocal in expressing his feelings for his one and only lao po...

That message he wrote to Ariel in HK really warms my heart... He's hoping that Ariel found a home in his heart and i just wish that it's comfortable enough for her to want to stay there forever... :love:

#37 feverish

feverish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:48 AM

whew!!!!! ^_^* just finish part 2 of this thread....... must i say GOOD JOB MOEINKIE2 for that wonderful intro to this thread..... i'm glad i can keep up with this thread coz it just starting......

to KASSY darling THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup xiexie (hope i got that thing right) for the translation. I was wondering if i will never be able to know what was written in that magscan. Again THANK YOU.

it's all for me. for now at least. i will be back promise. i will add my comments later...... :tricky:

tilll then fellow ARJOE shippers!!! again KUDOS to everyone!!!!! clapclap clapclap clapclap

#38 AndLoveYelledNO

AndLoveYelledNO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

I usually don't try to read too into these things but I have to say I find it interesting that he called her on V day and she knew his schedule. Of course she could know because they talked about it as a way of conversation before that but...fiiishyyyy

And Joe's face when Ariel was being asked about her crush...lol priceless!

#39 nanas

nanas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

OMG. just watched them on Entertainment 100% / Yu Le Bai Fen Bai on pps.

- they say that they would message each other often!
- & when they message each other they call each other 'laogong' & 'laopo'!!!!
- Joe: if one day i hear her calling someone else laogong, i'll be very upset!
- legally we're already married!

for the last point, they meant that because when they film TKA, there's priest & everything else, so they're considered legally married!!!

DOESNT ALL THIS SHOW SOMETHING, ARJOE SHIPPERS? :D

i'm just so excited now after watching that 10mins or so part.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

#40 maytan00101

maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

nanas i know exactly what you mean!!! gosh when i heard them say that i almost went bonkers! i hope a video for this becomes available soon so i can watch and hear ALL the details i didn't see/hear when pps was buffering!!! i'm too excited right now...hehehe

oh and i forgot to mention that while talking about the kao gong lao po stuff, xiao zhu asked ariel if one day joe sends a message and says wife, i'd like us to be together for real, how would ariel react? then ariel said, when that dy comes i'll tell you...(not exact translation there, just sort of a gist)

and they were also talking about Ariel's commeent on her being pregnant first before telling the public of her relationship but that was getting cut on my end so wasn't very clear what joe said after...

Edited by maytan00101, 20 February 2008 - 01:15 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (3)