[Beauty] How to refine your pores

19 replies to this topic

#1 Baby_J

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:48 PM

The pores on my nose are really big! i get a little black heads but not much. Can anyone help me please???

Edited by Baby_J, 19 February 2008 - 10:48 PM.

#2 Cindi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:25 PM

How old are you? You must be in the oily category especially your nose part.
Drink lot of water, don't eat too much oily stuffs and wipe your face once you come back from your face first and see how much dirt on your face then wash them. Don't pinch them. You can do a cheap face scrap with egg white. Once you put egg white in your nose or face, do not move your face as it will put line on your face as it absorb or tighten up. Just relax as thru you are in a deep dream. Once dry you can peel it slowly and able to see those tiny black dots and you able to feel your face very smooth and fresh.
We don't tend to pinch unripe pimple and know how to pick the ripe or yellowish pimple, your face won't get scar. At a certain age example in 20-22, the horrible might same to go away but some might still have them till in 30-40.
I was an oily complexion once and pimples but once I use goat milk soap, it was better. I am not sure if it suit you. My problem starts at age 13-18 but no problem now. Quite a relief.
All the best to you

#3 v3rsatil3cor3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:09 AM

i tried that egg peel last night and it worked!
my blackheads are gone (amost...^^) and my pores are smaller! it really works!!!!
haha i'm so happy

#4 yyy232

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:27 AM

I have heard of using white egg as mask, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm not a fan of eggs, and the smell! But if it really help make pores smaller.. , in one try, maybe i'll give it a try too! Let's see.

#5 bakanii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:15 AM

wow.. gotta give the egg whites a try, but i agree with the earlier posts... it does tend to smell a bit

#6 mangowoei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:42 AM

reli?,...i gotta try the egg white....
i have many blackheads at my nose too...arghh
i jus hate it

#7 Guest_liddoanna_*

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:52 PM

Egg whites? How many eggs do you need the whites of to achieve the desired effect? Also, do you pour the whites in your face directly and let it dry? Haha thanks so much for the beauty tip! I also have a lot of pimples in my forehead and blackheads in my nose (T-Zone).

#8 superb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:33 AM

I also used egg white to refine my pore.
It does really help.

#9 Baby_J

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:25 PM

egg whites... interesting i'll try that thanks! any other methods?

#10 hongli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:14 AM

nice...interesting, im glad you solved or almost did your problem. :D Just wash your face regualry and hope that nothing accumulates on your face! :P

#11 VivianC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

White egg is good. Try to splash cold water on the face at then end of washing the face. It'll also help the pores to tighten it.

#12 aisu_kuriimu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:08 AM

i never tried or even heard of the egg white idea before, but it does sound good!! especially with so many people on here saying it works and all!
i might give it a try this week!

#13 girlygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

egg whites huh..interesting...how many eggs for the face?! is one enough...? might try it tonight hehe..and how long before u notice a difference?

#14 raison

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:08 PM

I've been told to use egg whites, yogurt, and of course cucumbers. You can mix some of them. I think a recent issue of Marie Claire actually had four recipes for different facial problem all using food/products of nature. They are great for people with sensitive skin since a lot of cleanser just irritate your blemishes more.

#15 bLuEtEarS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:30 AM

Egg whites i got oily noise with black heads tooh ..and i'm starting to get pimples so i'll try that but i got a few questions..(kinda slow) sorrie well you only use the white part in the egg after you boil it right??? right?? n not the egg's skin(hard cover?) and what do you mean untill it drys i dont get it CINDI...HELP i want to get rid of it..so i put it on my noise until................

#16 Tumby_tum

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

bluetears... I think what Cindi meant is RAW egg whites!

I am going to try it too!!!

#17 girlygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

i tried the egg white thing after speaking about it with mum....she said one tablespoon of eggwhite...mix with a tiny bit of cornflour ...and put it on ur face for about 10-15mins until u feel ur face tighten....then wash it off

i tried it and it really made my face smoother and feel tighter...try it!

#18 HelloKittyx3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

Egg whites really work!
And it feels like your face is really tightening up when you put it on :O

#19 eternal_hope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:00 PM

All the respones sound great. I think I'll give this a try.

#20 twinsa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:25 AM

you can use toner as mask...and only use cold water to wash your face no matter how cold the weather is

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users