[Episode] They Kiss Again Ep. 19

134 replies to this topic

#41 chocobaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:43 AM

Yeah I saw the preview and when her dad said he looks like a monkey... I cracked up.. and he does too actually at that point.

#42 purple1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:51 AM

View PostOriginale, on Apr 15 2008 6 07 PM, said:

did they even buy the ring? Cause ZS said HL can choose it and thus she did. Then after ZS left to find XQ, HL dropped it in the glass of wine. So i dun think she bought it...
or worn it to be more accurate.
i think she bought it...since his dad company didn't make any money at that time and he was still a student...remember the seller was telling how much those rings cost...she asked him which one and he said randomly shake his head i think...in that case i think she bought it since her grandpa wanted them to get marry so quick...but even it he bought it...if you lvoe someone you will have to pick the ring by urself not letthing the girl pick it and more than that girl usually don't pick their engagment ring unless that person is a materialistic girl and would for her bf to let her pick the ring...in this case ZS mind wasn't there at all, he was thinking about XQ and AJ...then he knows he doesn't love her but be able to save his dad company he just like watever you want.... the attitude that i don't care you can do whatever you want....poor girl but she probably deserve it since she thinks her grandpa is rich and can buy love for her...but so far in all the ep ZS and his family is rich too and they didn't show off like others...so sweet family...love the mama....

#43 lxandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:22 AM

@originale

HL did buy the ring ....remember the part that she said she really likes the blue diamond ring, but she decided to go with the plain white diamond instead cos it symbolized their 'love'....plain and simple...I think her grandfather and she herself realized that ZS wasn't 100% into the marriage and they wanted to bind him before he can shg his mind....but too bad he's begin regretting his choice ever since the zoo incident...and he even had a hard time pretending to pay attention to her...and when choosing the ring ZS did not participate at all...his mind was totally on XQ....In fact I don't think he actually aware what they were buying a ring...until HL popped up the question...Whereas the engagement ring...I'm sure with Jiang mama character, she was the one who wud choose the ring for them...but I think with a lot of ZS's negative comment and fretting over the ring....cos just look at the stone of the ring...so huge...no wonder XQ never wore the ring...but then again it probably look huge because of the 2 rings....hehehe

Edited by lxandra, 16 April 2008 - 07:46 AM.

#44 Originale™

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:34 AM

Ixandra: Oh yeah!! Cause i thought that place where they were having dinner or something was part of the jewelry shop. Dunno why. Thought it was an extra service while they select the rings. HAHA.
But im sure she didnt wear it. She just left after dropping it in the glass. The store owner must be happy.

Anywyz, but the button ring for XQ was the only ring that ZS ever put in so much thought into symbolising their love. A love that would last forever. Its soo sweet. And the fact that ZS had to remind XQ of it shows his expression of love. And its actually rare for XQ not immediately react to anything related to ZS.

#45 *.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:03 AM

Here are some spoilers from the novel:

Spoiler
The spoilers in the novel aren't much actually, I'm pretty sure the drama will have a lot more stuff for the end since the novel ends at an awkward spot and yeaa...

Edited by hebe.x3`frh, 16 April 2008 - 07:05 AM.

#46 nanas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:30 AM

i hope the series doesnt end like the novel does! hais, & the ending of the novel is more of a no ending..

but one good thing about the novel is that they describe the character's feelings, sometimes its different from wat u think he / she is feeling, & i think its great.

lalala, XQ would be pregnant soon! :D

#47 joe_cheng_1205

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:53 AM

Hallo everyone...
I'm not sure about which novel's u guys talking about???

Is it the one ArJoe sign in on the promote??? I think it's the photobook rite!!!
Confussed...

Thanx anyway!!!

#48 Originale™

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:34 AM

View Postjoe_cheng_1205, on Apr 17 2008 1 53 PM, said:

Hallo everyone...
I'm not sure about which novel's u guys talking about???

Is it the one ArJoe sign in on the promote??? I think it's the photobook rite!!!
Confussed...

Thanx anyway!!!
The original manga novel.
The fotobook..doesnt have spoilers im guessing. BTW is the fotobook out yet??

im with u guys, 2 episodes left is too short. Can someone confirm again that its definete 20 episodes? Cause u noe how CTV likes to change the dates and everything like the length of RP, they changed like 3 different dates cause of its extended episodes.

#49 bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

View Postangelpingee, on Apr 17 2008 4 01 AM, said:

i have just one question...

"WHEN WILL XQ GET PREGNANT? "

haha thats what i wanna know. the anticipation of it has been building up quite a while now these last few eps.
im eager to see what ZS's reaction will be like!
i havent read the manga cos i dnt wanna spoil that bit for myself.

#50 cr6zym0nkeyiz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

View Postfunkindagirl, on Apr 17 2008 12 08 PM, said:

haha thats what i wanna know. the anticipation of it has been building up quite a while now these last few eps.
im eager to see what ZS's reaction will be like!
i havent read the manga cos i dnt wanna spoil that bit for myself.

i'm sure that she will get pregnant soon. maybe around 20 21 22. i dunno. in da manga its when everyone gets the flu or something except her, buh she gets a little sick and zhi shu asks her when her last period was & if maybe shes pregnant. x__x

is the 3 min preview comming.

#51 indescribable

Official AF Translator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

I also wanna see ZS' reaction!! I really hope that there are either more than 20 episodes..or that 19 will end off with XQ getting pregnant. >.< Otherwise, things might seem too rushed..but I'm sure Director Winnie knows this and I trust him to give us all a happy and satisfying finale. :D

I did read the manga...and well.
Spoiler
So yeah..I'm anxiously waiting to be surprised! Personally, I wanna see the couple & their friends & family during the pregnancy, and then ZS while XQ is in labour..and then the birth. And then the full family. :P I wonder how XQ/ZS are with babies.. xP

#52 maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:08 AM

3 min. preview from hinet hichannel:

Hichannel http://hichannel.hin...a.jsp?mid=55085

土豆 http://www.tudou.com...ew/Mm8Tud25NdQ/

Edited by maytan00101, 18 April 2008 - 03:28 AM.

#53 mmaggie21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:03 AM

omg..ah jin is soo soo cute in this ep!! i can't wait to see him and christina!!! :)

#54 littleremedy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:52 AM

Yahh...after They ksiss Again is Fan Gun ban dan chao fan!! go jiro and danson! cant wait Xd CXant wait to see ep 20: TKA end. I've been so addicted to it for the past 17 weeks...and then suddenly at ep 18 I just stopped wif it---it just doesnt click to me anymore like it used to...tired of seeing the old but sweet faces....I lurvved it, but now Irather watch FATED TO LOVE YOU YAHH!!...

Okay, On Track ep 19

Well,,, i wanna see moe of ARJOE...not an nuo, I disklike his chractwer and I dont favour traingle between YS HM AND AN. sooo laggy. I wanna see arjoe. xq pregnant and sweet scenes yet to come...

no offenz or anything for tka die-hard, but u shiuld like realli get over it soon..ok?? Its for the best of ur selfs. or u might ene up being sad...how about wtaching fated to love you

haha

jokes

#55 gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:57 AM

im not trying to be rude here but can we stay on the topic and not talk about other drama coz for this is TKA thread rigth? and please dont dictate us on what we should feel or not coz its our OWN emotion, its not easy to let go of something that is emotional attached to you

just my own opinion, peace out! ^^y

on with the topic, i think AN's situation is an important climax in ZS medical career coz AN is one of the reason why ZS decided to become a doctor

#56 littleremedy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:11 AM

Its not like I havent been once emotionally attached to it---meeting such a good boy and becoming ur own husband. Its just that you guys are still into it--------you'll go half-crazy if i said something bad about it but its the truth

you'll see it once it finished

I used to say---'I will always keep TKA in my heart and never forget or get over it'

u say that too

but u will GET OVER IT

not to be rude....

anyway...

AN IS IMPORTANT --tka's chinese language is quite easy to understand unlike other dramas that use those old chinese proverbs

#57 lxandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:30 AM

i think AN's situation is an important climax in ZS medical career coz AN is one of the reason why ZS decided to become a doctor
gogetgatchie....true....AN plays important role in both XQ & ZS's life....cos it was XQ who was close to AN making her sympathized with his condition and came up with the idea that ZS shud be a doctor so that he can help cure children like AN....and with XQ's suggestions ignitiate the interest of becoming a doctor ......honestly...at one time I truly believe subconciously whatever ZS did was to please XQ ...as if he wanted XQ to be proud of him....to worship him...even though that's what XQ has been doing.....hehehe

#58 ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:31 AM

@LITTLEREMEDY
Spoiler

sorry for being rude or something...

ok,other than XQ i believe that AN also one of the reason why ZS wanna be a doctor

Edited by apple_88, 18 April 2008 - 07:35 AM.

#59 maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:36 AM

why do i see people talking about other dramas here? if i remember correctly this is a TKA thread...each person has his or her own way of dealing with things...no one should dictate what another should do (or watch in this instance) for we have our own preferences. we feel differently for different things and instances as well...some people may get over it, some may not...it is up to you how much you want to retain within yourself...TKA isn't the first series that touched me deeply, TKA is the most recent one but everytime i watched the series that have touched me one way or another, i feel more strongly about it cause each time i watch i discover something new and learn more...TKA is about real life that is why it is so close to people's hearts...it is so relatable for most...but then again, that's me, i don't see myself getting over the 'reality' TKA brings...it hasn't even ended broadcast yet and i am already watching it on DVD, and still discover things i didn't realized before...

--------

2 more days 'til episode 19....and after that we are on our last episode....my sundays are going to be so empty starting May...i hope AJ and Chris gets married by the end of ep 19 so that ep 20 will focus on our lovely couple!!!

EDIT: i have just read the synopsis for this episode and it still won't include the marriage of AJ and Chris...the episode mainly would be about AN/Nobu's sickness and ZS trying to cure him and Christine's dad will come between her and AJ...

Edited by maytan00101, 18 April 2008 - 08:04 AM.

#60 ayamefan13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Subbed Ep 19 Extended Preview. Thanks to nanas for the translation, I have subbed the extended preview of Episode 19 on Overstream, enjoy.

They Kiss Again - Episode 19 Extended Preview (English Subs)
http://www.overstrea...id=rhl2lvi3isak

*QUESTION* Will there really be only 20 episodes? If so... that won't be kind of rushed? xD

Edited by ayamefan13, 18 April 2008 - 08:21 AM.

#61 maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:38 AM

ayamefan13 unfortunately the answer is yes...laast night i was watching CTV cause i thought there's a look back on TKA ep16 but they showed the preview of dan chao fan...the date indicated there is 4th of May....so TKA will end on 27th April...i am so sad... i thought we will have 21 episodes cause it's 21 episodes for the DVD release....

#62 bebejenny28

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:55 AM

[quote name='apple_88' date='Apr 18 2008 7 31 AM' post='5100919']
@LITTLEREMEDY
Spoiler

sorry for being rude or something...

i dont think u r rude... wat u said is right and as for @LITTLEREMEDY.... please go away... we didnt go to critic on FTLY at their forum and pls leave TKA alone. i think u r a bit confuse on wat u like and dislike. watever... leave TKA alone if u dont like it and go back to the forum u like. we dont want to argue with u...

#63 littleremedy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Yeh..I think 1 one of you has made the point dont need too many people defending TKA.
Its just that face it or not tka is ending and Im just saying you should find urselves another drama instead of recalling back for the days of TKA then again its always a good drama to look back on.

P.S TOLD YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY APPLE_88 YOU WOULD GO CRAZY. not even half.

#64 ayamefan13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

maytan00101, Oh... I see, thanks. Ahh, it will end soon...

littleremedy, I just want to say that I don't think that apple_88 went "crazy". I would think she's just being defensive because as of now, we all are very fond of this drama. Many of us are very well aware that TKA is/will be ending soon. Just like every other drama we watch, this one will come to an end. Of course we will have to find another drama to watch at one point. But the reason why we love it so much is because of the lessons it gives us. For some of us, we can relate to some of the lessons learned from this drama. For others, we love this drama because at least during the time we are watching it, we are relaxing from our (sometimes stressful) lives. You say we'll go "half-crazy" if you say something bad of the drama? So far, I think everyone has replied to you in a very civilized manner. Isn't everyone like this? For a drama that you love dearly, wouldn't you defend it too? It's only natural. So, yes, we will find other dramas to watch. And yes, we will find other dramas we will like in the future. But out of all the dramas we watch, this drama is one of those dramas which will effect us in the most positive way.

Uhh, sorry for this long reply, I just felt like voicing my opinion... >.<

Edited by ayamefan13, 18 April 2008 - 09:33 AM.

#65 lxandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:38 AM

*QUESTION* Will there really be only 20 episodes? If so... that won't be kind of rushed? xD
Probably they have a longer hour for the final episode....may be that's why the shot the finale only recently....may be just to see how the audience reaction to the show first..

Anyhow, I was kinda dissappointed that there won't be many ZS/XQ moments in ep 19 cos their focus turn to AN & AJ/Christine...

BUt still the scene where ZS was comforting XQ in his office is not yet shown....but who knows may be Winnie wanted to surprise with 21 episodes instead of 20....but still IMO, the last 2 final episodes should focus MORE on ZS & XQ life instead of other people....afterall this show was about them.....

#66 treecandy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:10 AM

is it me, or is ah nuo like REALLY ANNOYING?

plus he looks really scary when he says, "let's kiss" to hao mei.
and i don't like his hair.. =/

wang zi lovers. DON'T KILL ME.

xDD

#67 girlydoll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

It's sad that it is going to end in two episodes, I am just REALLY lucky that I only started watching ISWAK a few months ago, so I didn't have the long wait in between the two shows!

I truly believe, and even more so after AJ's whole "Give me three years" that there is going to be another jump ahead of an undetermined amount of time, probably in years. Likely they will gloss over the whole pregnancy/delivery ( I mean they will show us the whole, your pregnant, maybe a little belly in flash forwards but that is about it) and just show them with children. I think it is going to tie in the picture on the wall where she is pregnant and each family member is holding a child. Maybe not so many kids, but at least one or two kids. The fans will not be happy if they don't see kids, and focusing in depth on the pregnancy as they did with her friend will make it rushed, and not forward enough to give us a sense of true closer. If we see them in the end, him a pediatrician, and her by his side, them both with kids, no one will be screaming for more, the story is done!

I have a question though, does anyone know if the DVD has English subbing available? I have not been able to find it yet, but short o learning Chinese a non English sub will do me no good...

#68 catz23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:14 PM

Well as for me i really liked TKA more than any other dramas... i just think if people doesn't like it anymore they can just go ahead and move on to what they like. People have opinions of their own but since this is TKA Thread i would rather stick on the topic or i'll just go and search for the thread of the drama that i like and share my opinions with them cause it's fun sharing same sentiments with the people that you know will not go against you.

I can't wait for another episode of TKA! It's different from other dramas because it looks so real.... Arjoe make me alive again and i'm anticipating for their next collaboration!!!!

#69 joe_cheng_1205

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Yeh..I think 1 one of you has made the point dont need too many people defending TKA.
Its just that face it or not tka is ending and Im just saying you should find urselves another drama instead of recalling back for the days of TKA then again its always a good drama to look back on

Find another drama to watch... this's our business... We are please to take ur advice that FTLY's good drama but please dun say bad thing/being rude to TKA...
I think it doesn't matter if you kept looking back to the drama you love most... What's the matter?? moreover this's TKA thread... we have all right to talk about it over over over again... Is it bother anyone???
BTW we dun say that we can't go over it... but the point is we dun want to go over it... we'll later or sooner but some place in our heart.. there is still a place for TKA which is the best drama ever... which gave more than laughter.. also respecful lessons...
I'm done!!!

Plz talk about other drama in it's own thread!!!

Edited by joe_cheng_1205, 18 April 2008 - 04:54 PM.

#70 kianapsyche

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

for everyone of us.. from ISWAk til TKA... we have grown to love and appreciate this drama.. and for some of us, its not just a drama anymore.. it had occupied an important part in our youth,in our lives... we laugh, cried, toiled and learned from it... Some may say that the story is quite simple but it had affected us in extraordinary ways... in one way or another, we just have to let it go or accept the fact that its nearing its end, but for now we just want to keep things as it is..

littleremedy, We are entitled to our own opinions... We appreciate your concern and suggestion but you don't have to be rude calling us 'crazy'...its none of your business if people here wants to talk about tka non stop or if we go crazy over it or not or if we want to keep it in our hearts...I don't know what your problems are... if it annoys to read things here over and over again...then don't... if you want to watch ftly fine,we are entitled to our choices... so you just have to mind your own business ....

#71 tiddayy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:18 PM

Let's just stop with the arguing/defending/off topic-ness, and move on with the thread yah? :)

Anyway, the sadness is already starting to set in for me that TKA is coming to an end. I agree with you all that ep 19 doesn't seem to concentrate much on XQ/ZS. It makes me a little nervous about the last episode. But another part of me trusts the director and his intentions. Maybe he's building up the anticipation with episode 19 for the finale. Anyway, I think it will be excruciating for me to watch and wait through the next episode until the 20th one!...I understand AN importance to the storyline, and of course AJ and Christine, but I'd rather have as much XQ/ZS time as possible! REALLY hoping ep 20 is 2 hours--it'd be good if they touched base on all the other characters that seemed to appear and then drop off from the drama (chun mei and ah bu comes to mind).

#72 smilezz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

tka will end in two weeks and that's make me very sad. i follow this series for over 18 weeks and i keep thinking what should i do on Sunday's night without TKA...yeah i agree for some thought of TKA fans that's maybe the story is quite simple but in also a simple way it affected us deeply...

eventhough i've doesnt understand mandarin and dun really like taiwanese series before but TKA just change me..i dun know how to describe about how much i love TKA and really hope that TKA will be another NEVERENDING STORY!!

:oopsie p/s: do we have little argument here??? :bash :noclue

#73 indescribable

Official AF Translator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:24 PM

View Posttiddayy, on Apr 18 2008 1 18 PM, said:

Let's just stop with the arguing/defending/off topic-ness, and move on with the thread yah? :)

Anyway, the sadness is already starting to set in for me that TKA is coming to an end. I agree with you all that ep 19 doesn't seem to concentrate much on XQ/ZS. It makes me a little nervous about the last episode. But another part of me trusts the director and his intentions. Maybe he's building up the anticipation with episode 19 for the finale. Anyway, I think it will be excruciating for me to watch and wait through the next episode until the 20th one!...I understand AN importance to the storyline, and of course AJ and Christine, but I'd rather have as much XQ/ZS time as possible! REALLY hoping ep 20 is 2 hours--it'd be good if they touched base on all the other characters that seemed to appear and then drop off from the drama (chun mei and ah bu comes to mind).

Yes yes, let's continue discussing EPISODE 19 on the TKA Ep. 19 thread. :P

This just gets me even madder...summary & 3min preview came out, and still there's nothing on XQ and ZS. Come on! The penultimate episode and finale should be ALL XQ and ZS!! x_x Hehe. But yes, as I've said before and like you said above...yeah. I have growing doubts, but I still have faith in Director Winnie. :) I'm sure he won't disappoint his viewers!

Oh, and..Ah Jin and Christine's wedding ended up not being filmed (according to the TKA blog) so Christine's dad will probably just say, "you can get married!" in the end and then they celebrate, whoo, implied that they'll have a happily ever after. :P I'm hoping their story arc won't really carry on till episode 20 though. =/

About the dropped off characters - yeahhh that bothers me muchos. No more Hao Qian (Jason) and Zi Yu (Tiffany), Liu Nong & her boyfriend, Chun Mei & Ah Bu & their daughter, Chang Jin + Ni Na's story...I'm sure I'm missing some other characters as well. But I'd really like to see them again, just briefly, to see how their lives are going. >.< They do kinda disappear in the manga too, but it's sort of a different thing with dramas...doesn't work as well with unfinished stuff? o.O But there isn't really enough time left.

*sigh* Hope the end of episode 19 will ease some worry though!!

#74 maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:49 PM

indescribable i share your sentiments...that's also why i didn't have the inspiration to post and translate the synopsis for this episode cause when i read it there's not much about ZS/XQ....so i just condensed it into ep 19 is mostly about AN/Nobu's sickness and AJ+Chris's story...i am so hoping that the AJ/Chris story will come to a close in this episode bit the end of the synopsis didn't indicate whether the dad agreed or not after he challenged AJ...oh well, ep 19 is tomorrow so let's just wait and see!!!

#75 bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

View Postindescribable, on Apr 18 2008 9 24 PM, said:

About the dropped off characters - yeahhh that bothers me muchos. No more Hao Qian (Jason) and Zi Yu (Tiffany), Liu Nong & her boyfriend, Chun Mei & Ah Bu & their daughter, Chang Jin + Ni Na's story...I'm sure I'm missing some other characters as well. But I'd really like to see them again, just briefly, to see how their lives are going. >.< They do kinda disappear in the manga too, but it's sort of a different thing with dramas...doesn't work as well with unfinished stuff? o.O But there isn't really enough time left.

yeh that makes me worried about the ending.
nearly all the original characters have disappeared and we dnt know what's happened with them. but i really want the end to just tie everything up neatly and we'll get even a brief glimpse of how everyone is doing. that would be the perfect ending for me.
yet i cnt see how that's all possible with ep 19 being taken up with the ah nuo storyline.

View Postindescribable, on Apr 17 2008 9 10 PM, said:

I did read the manga...and well.
Spoiler
So yeah..I'm anxiously waiting to be surprised! Personally, I wanna see the couple & their friends & family during the pregnancy, and then ZS while XQ is in labour..and then the birth. And then the full family. :P I wonder how XQ/ZS are with babies.. xP

oo thats good! im kinda glad that wasnt finished in the manga cos it makes me hopeful then that winnie will come up with something good.

that would be soo great if at the end it showed the pregnancy and all the familiar forgotten cast came back to see her. haha and then having ZS holding his baby in his arms for the very first time! that would be such a satisfying ending for me. haha, my imagination is getting carried away.

Edited by funkindagirl, 18 April 2008 - 11:54 PM.

#76 nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:49 AM

View Postlittleremedy, on Apr 17 2008 9 52 PM, said:

Yahh...after They ksiss Again is Fan Gun ban dan chao fan!! go jiro and danson! cant wait Xd CXant wait to see ep 20: TKA end. I've been so addicted to it for the past 17 weeks...and then suddenly at ep 18 I just stopped wif it---it just doesnt click to me anymore like it used to...tired of seeing the old but sweet faces....I lurvved it, but now Irather watch FATED TO LOVE YOU YAHH!!...

Okay, On Track ep 19

Well,,, i wanna see moe of ARJOE...not an nuo, I disklike his chractwer and I dont favour traingle between YS HM AND AN. sooo laggy. I wanna see arjoe. xq pregnant and sweet scenes yet to come...

no offenz or anything for tka die-hard, but u shiuld like realli get over it soon..ok?? Its for the best of ur selfs. or u might ene up being sad...how about wtaching fated to love you

haha

jokes

I will still definitely stay with TKA and if the rating of FTLY is ahead.. I will stand still not abandoning TKA.. TKA is both heart and soul.. It I am to invest something to treasure.. i wills till go for TKA. This is the only Taiwanese series that I did watched that treasured me most.

#77 maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

CTV news about episode 19:

http://www.tudou.com...ew/-Pl_NBwEZh8/

#78 angelpingee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

i am really excited for the ep 20 coz ep 19 will focus on ah jin-christine, yu shu-hao mei- ah nuo relationships...
cant wait for xq to get pregnant

#79 ceKa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:21 PM

View Postgirlydoll, on Apr 18 2008 7 30 PM, said:

It's sad that it is going to end in two episodes, I am just REALLY lucky that I only started watching ISWAK a few months ago, so I didn't have the long wait in between the two shows!

Yeah..same here and i agree with you..i also started watching ISWAK a few months ago and immediately fell in love with it..after i finished watching them,i felt happy and sad at the same time because i wasn't ready to let such a lovely drama go (at that time, i didn't know there will a sequel coz i don't understand mandarin at all,now i finally understand the mandarin writings at the end of ISWAK stating that there will be a sequel..hehe,,talk about slow brain functioning,eh??)

anyways...i'm really looking forward to the moment when XQ is finally pregnant..i agree with all of u..i really would like to see the full process of XQ figuring out she's pregnant,the labor,and every sweet moment XQ and ZS will have during her pregnancy..hehe,,talk about imagination..i also agree that the director won't disappoint us,,well he better not..i luv ISWAK's ending and treasure every moment until now..

and will XQ really have 6 babies??coz i remember from ISWAK that she mentioned twice that she wanna have 6 babies with ZS and that funny conversation between jiang mama and XQ about the babies' names..hahahaha..they crack me up.. :buahaha

oh,and i want to thank ixandra for giving me that link,, :thumbsup i never watch that special before,so thanks,,and sorry it took me so long to thank you coz i've been really busy with my studies..

#80 snookems

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

i love tka sooo much
i believe that they are teasing us lol
it seems like ep 19 is about the other couples,
so im hoping that 20 would be full of the beautiful ARJOE
maybe a bed scene? a little...alot of kiss? baby?
ahhh so excited

Edited by snookems, 19 April 2008 - 09:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users