Welcome to Z H O U M I 's thread^^

Posted Image
Basic Profile
Stage Name: 주멱 Ju Myuk
Chinese Name: 周觅 Zhou Mi
Date of Birth: April 19, 1986
Height: 184cm
Hobbies: music, hosting

Zhou Mi is a trainee under SM before he officially debut together with Super Junior M. Born in 19 July 1986, Zhou Mi participated and won many singing competitions. In 2006, Zhou Mi participated in a hosting competition held by CCTV and won first out of the top 16. But because Zhou Mi had already signed a contract with SM, he had to withdraw from the competition.

Posted Image

Awards/Competitions
2002 The 2nd MTV 潘婷新声赛 competition - won champion for Beijing area & and champion of China
2003 Shanghai-Asia Music Festival Newcomer Competition - won first place for Beijing area & newcomer award for China
2004 Spokesman for 文曲星
2005 MTV-Music Nation Competition - won first place
2005 The 3rd MTV- 三星校园新空气歌唱大赛 Song Competition - won second runner up for Guangdong area & China idol singer award
2005 匡威校际 Music Festival - won first place
2005 Warner Music Competition - won first place
2005 Won first place for MTV Newcomer Guangdong area
2005 Performing guest for Leehom Wang's Beijing concert
2006 CCTV Hosting Competition - first place for Guangzhou area, 16th place in China (because he dropped out since he signed the contract with SM I guess?)
2008 - Host for Zhang Li Yin's album press conference (1st appearance after signing with SM)

Other Show Participation
Beijing TV - 绝对现场
MTV Global Music Channel - 天籁村
Hunan TV - 快乐大本营
《21世纪中学生英语报》
Model for NEWAY Magazine

credits
Spoiler

Edited by aivilo!, 14 April 2008 - 05:04 PM.

#2 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:35 PM

Zhou Mi rocks!
happy that he has his own little thread now =)
he's so cute and nice!
hopefully he will win the hearts of everyone one day
everyone needs to give him a chance because he is actually really good!
and it was so sad when he started crying on the Sohu interview >.<
Jia you Zhou Mi!!

*its his birthday on saturday??

Edited by chi♥, 14 April 2008 - 02:36 PM.

#3 gladmorous

gladmorous

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

chi♥
hello!!! nice to meet you^^ yes. cheers to zhoumi's thread^^
yea. i think everyone needs to give him a chance too. he's not that bad as what ppl thinks afterall. i felt really sad when he cried on sohu interview, ppl bashed him and stuffs>.< omo!! well, its not his choice whether he wants to be in SJM too so lets give our fullest support to SJM and zhoumi^^ HWAITING!!! oh yea, few more days to his birthday??!!! clapclap

pics time!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by gladmorous, 14 April 2008 - 03:04 PM.

#4 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4333 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

okay! im here. so gladys be GLAD!
congrats for opening his thread with the help from me! :P
-----------------

i realise zhou mi look rather different now. he look more boyish in the past. and now he became manly! isit bcos of his hair or something?
like you said, zhou mi needs to be given a chance. when everyone is rejecting him, i doubt he will do well under this pressure in long term. he needs moral support not only from the members but also recognition from fans as well.

since we cant chnge the fact that suju-m is created and zhou mi is in it. why not support him.
zhou mi has talents as well,if not he wouldnt be a trainee under SM! i bet SM planned this for like quite some time. Zhou Mi even composed songs in their first album, isnt that effort/talent even seen as a value by others?

gladys
Spoiler

Edited by aivilo!, 14 April 2008 - 03:21 PM.

#5 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

Wow u guys are fast at making threads? anyways yay for Gege has his own thread now too -_-
Personally I like him cuz he is cool.. i love how he can rap super fast!~
Once again i have to give the speech of how its really unfair for him most of the time cuz people are all anti-ing. They even make up this crap about how he has a bad personality when they dont even know him <_< he seemed like a good guy, i mean just from the interviews. he knows fluent chinese but he doesnt even try to hog the mic from the others :whistle
To make matters worse, he used to go to a korean uni which was filled with ELVES so we all know how that turned out :blink: im assuming alot of the people at his school turned on him cuz of this. Isnt that sad? I know someone who went to school with him. She wasnt friends with him but she said that he doesnt seem as bad as what the elves say.

#6 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

gladmorous
hi nice to meet you too! =)
by the way nice opening post =D
gosh i dont see why everyones bashing at the end of the day SM did this and you know they are the creators with good minds and they made a good choice about zhou mi and henry! the sohu interview was quite sad when he cried but it was nice that he got to say a lot as he knows chinese =D
but he ate kimchi for a month because thats all he could say o__O is that possible...
lets hope i dont forget his birthday now lol

is that him in the third pic? he looks really different! but really cute xD

aivilo
totally agree with what you said there should be like a public fans announcement where we support and you should say what you said =P i would be like a men to that and that would shut them up hehe

Nikki
you know someone that went to the same uni as him??wow lol
must have been hard to go to uni with people that are against you...i would get annoyed by like the first day and begin to kill them or something; feel so sorry for him, its not his fault that hes talented and put with other talented people to make a great band...

hope theres more pics of him too ^__^

SJM/ZHOU MI HWAITING =D

Edited by chi♥, 14 April 2008 - 07:52 PM.

#7 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

Omo u guys wanna know something else that makes gege even cooler? He wrote 3 of the songs for the new album :whistle bascially the ones that arent remake are written by him :blink: isnt that amazing? dude it takes skills to write any songs.
And another thing i saw from him that i think is cute is how he laughs at his own jokes :P its just so random but he does it alot in the sohu interview :buahaha

Chi:
I dont know her exactly i talk to her sister and thats how i know. When i heard about that it makes me feel so bad for zhou mi gege :down he just wanted to go to college in korea but then bam they start to anti him <_< just cuz they dont have enough talents to get into SM it doenst mean that they should hate.

#8 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4333 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:33 PM

i realise something. zhou mi looks like quzun from fahrenheit! sgeee. not only like siwon, now he looks like wuzun. zhou mi is like the mixture of quite a number of different looks! :lol?:

Posted Image
Posted Image
credit as tag

aivilo
totally agree with what you said there should be like a public fans announcement where we support and you should say what you said =P i would be like a men to that and that would shut them up hehe

i know there are actually fans who are supporting zhou mi, giving him the extra encouragement. srsly is cannot imagine if zhou mi were to see those comments on the internet, how would he feel. its just like having others to hate you. im glad he has a bunch of good friends beside him, the members :D

Omo u guys wanna know something else that makes gege even cooler? He wrote 3 of the songs for the new album. bascially the ones that arent remake are written by him.isnt that amazing? dude it takes skills to write any songs.
And another thing i saw from him that i think is cute is how he laughs at his own jokes, its just so random but he does it alot in the sohu interview

zhou mi is actually talented! and he wrote 3 songs. i only know he wrote songs or suju-m album. but 3 songs! thats like ALOT! clapclap sheeesh, fans who are bashing him should see this side of zhou mi.
he laugh at his own jokes! :loool: more like others dont get what he is trying to say :whistle

Edited by aivilo!, 15 April 2008 - 12:34 PM.

#9 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:02 PM

Zhou Mi is so talented! writing 3 songs already
o yea just wondering has he ever spoken korean o__O ?

Nikki
if i could go to that uni i would like follow him with a banner that says Zhou Mi rocks haha xD
i mean if you dont like him you dont have to say it but to go as far as interfering in school, thats bullying >_>
this is getting me so worked up x_x

aivilo
LOL you think he looks like wu zun and si won? haha i can kinda see where your coming from but i never thought that xD
urgh i would hate to see on the internet people bashing me thats just cruel, makes me think i wonder if he would ever have a chance to visit this thread? haha
lol ZHOU MI if your reading this jia you! xD
hehe

oh yea does zhou mi have a gallery yet?
http://photocdn.sohu...mg256302114.jpg
dancing-he's at the front xD

#10 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:59 AM

Oli:
I dont notice him looking like wu chun gege ;unsure: maybe its cuz dont like wu chun gege so thats why :whistle
I think zhou mi gege just looks like himself cuz he is well he is himself. though he is too skinny he should eat more! and i see that he is taller than hang geng gege :P what did that guy eat? cuz i wanna be tall too!
I think its funny that he laughs alone, i do the same thing so maybe im just biased :whistle
He is talented people need to leave him alone.. watch him become all depressed and start writing depressing songs for SJM and they have to change to a goth image <_< i hope that gives some anti fans heart attacks so they would stop.

Chi:
haha ur banner might scare him cuz he is being stalked by some girl who shouldnt be there :P
Idk if they bully him physically but they deffinitely started treating him differently. I dont know if he still goes there now since he is in china and is busy but my freind's sister said that so far it hasnt died down that much since he left.. they kinda stopped the smack talking but still there are some people. u know how that is.

#11 The_Ice_Prince

The_Ice_Prince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:55 AM

zhou mi is good and cool...he has a good singing voice why can't he be one of lead vocals of super junior M instead of supporting vocals and rapper...he needs to have more parts to show his singing ability....zhou mi and shi won is kinda look alike...their posture is the same cuz their both tall and good looking....but zhou mi is kinda long faced though!! i like him..he is so deserving to be super juniors' 15 prince!!!!:thumbsup

#12 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

Nikki
o... o___O hmmm i might reconsider the banner then but im sure he would be grateful for it :whistle
or i'll support him in my head haha safest option these days xD
ill just keep saying people need to get lives these days <_< apart from that its zhou mi hwaiting =)

moks
but he has great rapping skills dont you think?
its funny how everyone thinks they look alike xD i wonder if they have ever thought of that?

#13 HaN yAe JiN

HaN yAe JiN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

Hello there!!! ^^ thnks for his own little thread!!! ZHOU MI ROCKS!!! ^^ hi Nikkii!!! Missed you!!!

Edited by aivilo!, 17 April 2008 - 02:12 AM.
do not post one-liner. please edit

#14 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

his nose is hot lol xD no honestly, it is..wish my nose was like that hahha

i find him pretty attractive, like photogenis and stuff...singing wise..it's kind of hard to judge from only one song, but his rapping is okay..even though i kind of prefer donghae in that part of U..looks liek he knows chinese :) which means i understand what he says! yaay! xD hope to see more of zhou mi :)

http://i35.photobuck...oumiactcute.jpg he just looks soooo yum in this picture

Edited by Lililasoh1, 17 April 2008 - 03:28 PM.

#15 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

Dang everyone is saying that Gege looks like si won oppa but i think i am the only one that doesbt see that ^_^* guess i am just wierd then :P

U guys have read this right?

Zhoumi: Saddened by fans' boo-ing.

As well as the current Super Junior members, Hangeng, Siwon, Dongahe, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun, SJM also has two Chinese members, Henry and Zhoumi. Zhoumi is promise Wuhan, and Henry grew up in Canada. Regarding the addition of these two new members, there has been a lot of resistance from fans who want the group to remain “Only 13” and will not accept these two members. Regarding this issue, the two new members feel very helpless, and when the host asked them how they face this, the normally quiet Henry awkwardly said “don't know”. Zhoumi expressed that he can only accept it, “just a few hours before this, I heard fans boo-ing, it's very unbearable, I hope that everyone will accept us in the future.”

How depressing.. poor gege!

Jinny:
Hey! glad to u see in here -_-

Lililasoh1
The glasses are in the way <_< jk that was predut right? cuz he looks younger.
What does photogenis means? I think he looked so good in the MV espeically when he does his rap :whistle it takes mad skills to do that!
Dude his nose ridge is so high :blink:

Chi:
haha like make the banner into a cape? that would be cool.
If i went to his school i would befreind him not cuz he is a singer but just cuz he seems cool, but of course im not old enough to be in that school so i can just be freind him in spirits :P

#16 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:46 PM

hiiiiii =)

awww was that news from the show thing? really want to watch that >.<
i feel repetitive now but i feel so sorry for zhou mi its like public bullying *sigh*
must be hard to get through knowing that people hate you...and for no constructive reason -_-
on a more happy note...

Nikki
ooo make the banner into a cape i can be superwoman to zhou mi's rescue =D haha *crazy thinking happening* i think if i did that everyone would think im a mad obsessed fan but that might help somehow hehe
i would love to befriend him he's so talented maybe he could teach me how to sing or write lyrics hehe but it would be hard teaching me =S
lol im not old enough either i'll join in the friends by spirit B)

#17 The_Ice_Prince

The_Ice_Prince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:43 AM

CHI

yah zhou mi is a good rapper....no other member of super junior M can rap like zhou mi and dong hae...

Edited by SHARM♥이특, 20 April 2008 - 04:30 AM.
please elaborate. 1/2 liners are considered spam.

#18 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:00 PM

Lililasoh1
The glasses are in the way <_< jk that was predut right? cuz he looks younger.
What does photogenis means? I think he looked so good in the MV espeically when he does his rap :whistle it takes mad skills to do that!
Dude his nose ridge is so high :blink:

lol i spellt it wrong xD i ment photogenic, which means, he looks good in pictures :) yes his nose ridge is high xD hope to see more of his personality and stuff :D he sings pretty okay from what i've heard so far :)

#19 chi♥

chi♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

OMG first SJM birthday xD

clapclap HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHOU MI!!! clapclap

moks
i cant get over the rapping now really i think its the highlight of the song along with the solo violin part =) maybe they might do a song based on rapping haha
reminds me of heechul's black rapper impressionist xD

Lililasoh1

he does sing pretty good but he has such a powerful voice feels like its going to overtake others at some points hehe but none the less its great singing

video that a fan put together of zhou mi on the CCTV competition that he dropped i think? nearly 2 years ago, he looks really different but cute there! and singing in english! can you feel the love tonight? hehe
so he was famous
part 1 of 2

part 2 of 2

#20 SHARM ♥

SHARM ♥

인피닛 ∞

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

WOW his birthday is here already?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHOUMI!

gladys finally there's a zhoumi thread^^

Oli, no! zhoumi doesn't look like chunnie~ chunnie is just so much better looking! oops. zhoumi looks more like half kangta, half siwon.

shall share some pictures of zhoumi before debut.
NO HOTLINKINGS.
http://i279.photobuc...only13/zm04.jpg
http://i279.photobuc...0dffd1f109c.jpg
Posted Image

Edited by SHARM♥이특, 19 April 2008 - 02:54 PM.

#21 HaN yAe JiN

HaN yAe JiN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY...
ZHOU MI...
Stay healthy...and may your wishes come true...

nIKKI: I'm so glad that you and sharm are here!!! I love ZM's rapping...gives me the CHILLS...LOL...he's so handsome when he has a smile on his face.... XD

Hidden Text:

SHArm:Hi Unnie...i'm happy to see you here!!! I miss you too! ZM...is just too gorgoeus for m to look at, lol....
chi & aivilo:*waves arms* Hello girls...i didnt know you two were here too!!! ^^
gladmorous:Nice to meet you...by the way thnks for the thread!!! i love his rapping...very SEXY! :D

Edited by HaN yAe JiN, 19 April 2008 - 08:35 PM.

#22 SHARM ♥

SHARM ♥

인피닛 ∞

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:35 AM

YER
unnie!?!?!? LMAO aren't you MY UNNIE! i'm younger than you right!
so you're hooked onto zhoumi now? i realised, you like guys that are very manly, and have voices that are really strong. just like zhoumi, hongki and changminnie. have you heard the previews of some of their other songs? you can hear zhoumi's voice he has some solo parts here and there and he's voice is quite good i must say.

Some more pictures to share.
credits as tagged.

http://tubeimage.com...gvo0pqisflq.jpg
http://tubeimage.com...sm01kncm22w.jpg

Posted Image

#23 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:59 AM

Yay its Gege's bday today -_- hes' 23 now.. how old? <_< jk

Chi
haha no way zhou mi gege raps way faster than heechul oppa's ganster rap ^_^* im still amazed too! I mean come on now.. how can u go that fast? im fluent in english and i still cant talk that fast :P
That guy has some mad skills but it must be tiring... if they did an all rap song he would choke and die :down

Lililasoh1
Maybe im biased cuz i know that he has won many singing awards but to me me he is good at singing.
So far i think he sounds like a nice guy.. i mean just look at how much he doesnt hog the mic even though he is fluent :whistle and then he laughs at his own jokes :bubahaha

Jinny:
haha glad to see u here too.
I am impressed with his rapping too. it caught most of my attention in the MV mainly cuz it was so fast that when i blinked he was done :blink:

#24 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:35 PM

SHARM: i liek his rapping :D and his voice is kind of deep, really attractive..i've been playing U o n youtube for the past hour haha..can't wait for the album to be released! (oh i recognize the icon hehehhee)

Nikki:
you have a point! xD he deosn't hog the mic as much as i wish he would lol..i'd like to see more of his personality and stuff :Poh yea..i didn't think of his awards and stuff, i just listened to his voice from U haha...but it must mean something, winning so many contests and stuff..

Edited by Lililasoh1, 20 April 2008 - 02:35 PM.

#25 HaN yAe JiN

HaN yAe JiN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:03 PM

sharm:Oh yeah I forgot lol...sry im your UNNIE ^^...thnks for the pictures I love them all! ^^ yup i do like guys who are strong...yeah i saw that vid of ZM i like his voice, esp when he raps...Im so happy to see him VERY HAPPY~ I miss you dongsang...^^
nIKKI:Lol...yup when i first saw U the mv. I heard someone rapping.
I looked it was ZM!!! What a nice voice he has!!! Now i cant stop listening to the part where he raps...lol...im in love with his voice, hahaha...
Lililasoh:hElLO...^^ nice to meet you...is ZM your fave. one???

#26 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

yeyyy a place where ppl support zhou mi! im not really a supporter but im sick of reading -ve comments at youtube and wondering why people were protesting him (and henry) in the 1st place? henry... its understandable coz suju thought of recruiting him before but why zhou mi? did anything bad happened before sjm?

but anwyay, i like zhou mi's old hair better. long hair makes his face look really long and weird. shorter hair makes him look manlier :D

#27 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:26 AM

Lililasoh1
haha yea i know right? it takes talents to have won all those awards cuz lets face its not easy winning :tricky:
I think he is nice... like when he sits next to wookie oppa, which is all the time now :whistle he actually helps wookie oppa with the chinese -_- i mean he could easily say that he doesnt know cuz his korean isnt the best but he still tries so thats good. Actually i think his korean is better than henry gege cuz he actually went to a uni in korea :wasntme but still. Since i brought this up, do u notice how wookie oppa keep touching him? :blink: it was kinda strange to me before but now i think its a good thing cuz alot of poeple takes pictures of wookie oppa which means zhou mi gege is in the pictures too :rolleyes:
Oh and i think hes funny too cuz he laughs at his own jokes :buahaha
He is so good in U not just the amazing rap but the singing part too.

Jinny:
Wasnt he impressive? I think he is :whistle when i saw him rap i was like whoa.. and then it was done when after i said that so that makes me more fascinated :P I mean how can anyone rap that fast? even if it is his native tongue its just like zoom!~

hippokathy88
Hello and welcome.
People have gege cuz of the same reason why they hate mochi. ELF hates how they added two new guys.. they want SJM to just be the 5 original members. To me thats pointless cuz no matter how hard they train can the guys really rap as fast as zhou mi gege? even hae oppa.. he is good but not as fast :unsure:
Not to mention they need to have more people to understand chinese so they can promote on shows.
aish fans dont think. So when i read rude remarks i always say defend them and attack those selfish fans in rerurn :whistle
His hair? i think his hair is kinda long now.. i thought its the same its just flater in the promo pics...?

#28 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

hippokathy88
Hello and welcome.
People have gege cuz of the same reason why they hate mochi. ELF hates how they added two new guys.. they want SJM to just be the 5 original members. To me thats pointless cuz no matter how hard they train can the guys really rap as fast as zhou mi gege? even hae oppa.. he is good but not as fast :unsure:
Not to mention they need to have more people to understand chinese so they can promote on shows.
aish fans dont think. So when i read rude remarks i always say defend them and attack those selfish fans in rerurn :whistle
His hair? i think his hair is kinda long now.. i thought its the same its just flater in the promo pics...?

haha whats the point of having ryeowook & kyuhyun in ANOTHER subgroup w/ just siwon, donghae & hankyung? adding zhou mi and henry is so much smarter. not like theyre some useless people, theyre actually talented as well. i dont get those diehard fans sometimes. and yes no matter how hard they train the korean members, they will never be as good at chinese as zhou mi anytime soon.

oh well in this photo his hair looks shorter to me, especially at the side http://i35.photobuck...oumiactcute.jpg

and i youtubed him 2 days ago, and found this clip of him in this singing competition and omg he looks so much better w/ shorter hair

#29 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:23 AM

Omo u guys wanna hear something cool?
So in the new Album Zhou Mi gege wrote these two new songs.
爱你爱你(Love You Love You)
渴望(A Man in Love)

He wrote another one too but idk which one that is yet ^_^*

hippokathy88
Haha i thought u meant short hair as in now ^_^* i actually like his hair kinda long. maybe its cuz he is so tall and his face is long he should have matching long hair :whistle
I guess SJM needed Lead vocals and the best they have in SJ is KRY but they cant use all 3 so they setlled for just two :unsure: I actually like them in SJM. I wonder if Zhou mi gege can sing higher.. cuz KyuWook can singer higher than him nore but of course they have more lines so we can tell more but still he makes me curious.
I hate how he gets attacked and flawless doesnt do anything? <_< they claim to support all of the mebers including zhou mi gege but so far they are just sitting there drooling!

#30 HaN yAe JiN

HaN yAe JiN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 03:38 AM

kathy88:Hello...nice to meet you...^^ ZHOU MI IS SUPER HOT~
Nikki:Impressive??? OMFG, YES...but when he sings slow i cannot tell who is his voice...lol...i need to work on that...hahaha...yup I agree with you...I just love his rapping!!! HOT HOT HOT... XD i wonder what did he do for his b-day??? Aw, HE WROTE THOESE TWO SONGS, OMFG, thnks...now i cannot wait for the cd...LMAO...

#31 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:24 AM

as much as i love kyuhyun's voice, i cant recognise his voice when he sings amongst others.. and so far zhou mi has only rapped U, so i have no idea how his singing voice is gonna sound like. he doesnt sound like someone who can hit high notes tho hahaha, i dunno dont count me on that. i think hes jst gonna be like siwon LOL, hopefully better live singing skills :P but he can rap so thats a plus plus.

#32 SHARM ♥

SHARM ♥

인피닛 ∞

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

kathy
so you're finally here! my fellow tc batch mate(:
i thought you would have gone to kyu's thread though. you read all their comments on youtube? it's really digusting to see messages from anti fans. well did you know zhou mi was actually supposed to debut in their project group of 12 in 05 but got replaced by wook. so he actually know the boys since a long time ago. zhoumi looks cuter with short hair i must agree. somehow i find his features rather weird. well i thought it's really easy to recognise zhoumi's voice. it's deep and strong. well maybe it's easier for me cause i can recognise all the boys voices so when it comes to a voice that i've not heard before, it's either zhoumi or henry, and their voices are really different. henry's is gentle and light whereas zhoumi has more impact. well zhoumi can sing, and hit high notes. have you heard the other 2 new songs besides U? you can hear zhoumi's voice there it's really distinct, but not as much as wook's.

nikki aka hae
did you watch their interviews? on the show "越策越开心" where the guys spoke some kind of chinese dialect and it's also the show where henry performed a solo on violin. hannie gege mentioned that all the lyrics of their songs are written by zhoumi oppa. it's not surprise, zhoumi won some host competition he can speak very well, so naturally he has a flair when it comes to writing lyrics.

lililasoh1
rapping? it was amazingly fast i had to read the subtitles to understand what he was actually rambling about>< but then it should be easy for him he's a host competition winner afterall he should be able to speak fast and fluently, plus the song is in his own national language. thanks for the icon it's LOVE<3

yer unnie
Spoiler

Edited by SHARM♥이특, 23 April 2008 - 03:48 PM.

#33 LOL#1

LOL#1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

zhou mi is awesome, 'nuff said :)

although he could do with a bit of weight, although he said that to han geng -_-

i like his younger/boyish image though rather than the attire he had w/ SJM. when i looked at all the awards he has won i just went, 'WOW!' no wonder SM recruited him. he's been under SM for 1 year? i think that was what han geng said about henry and zhou mi. i think his vocals have become even stronger over the years, and even better now after training with SM.

I wonder how long SM is going to put SJM in China though? like DBSK they've been active in Japan for 1+ year straight since their latest Korean album. B/c I'd like to see more of Zhou Mi. if he goes back to Korea, does that mean he'll have no more activities but only with SJM? -_-

#34 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

sharm: yes i finally made my debut post in kyuhyun's thread :P i was going to read part 1 1st before replying to part 2... but then i dont feel like seeing other girls commenting on how much they love kyuhyun :loool: so i had to pass haha. oh wow so zhou mi was gonna join suju too but the spot was taken by ryeowook? wow never know. maybe thet just liked to traumatise hankyung w/ the korean a little bit more haha.

anyway, i think im gonna be a big fan of zhou mi from now on, coz i jst watched this live singing perf of Zhi Shao Hai You Ni, and omg zhou mi sang sooooooooo well! gotta say hes my 2nd fav singer in SJM, after kyuhyun of course :P i hope to hear more of their live singing soon, really looking forward to zhou mi's singing now! so besides his cool rapping, hes a pretty decent singer too, hot!

#35 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

In case you guys in here still doesnt know yet. the Chinese version of Marry U was written by Zhou mi gege too -_- isnt that cool?

Kathy:
U posted the At least i still have you fancam and zhou mi gege sings in there.... so does that help? i think i know what he sounds like now -_- it doenst change that much from his normal speaking voice so that helped me :wasntme

Jinny:
He write 3 songs so muahaha that just makes him that much cooler! no wonder SM picked him, he is amazingly gifted!
I have to say that i love his rapping but now that i actually hear him sing with a real singing range I like his singing voice too :wub: he basically is just awesome.

LOL#1
welcome again.
Um SJM is right now kinda separated ^_^* cuz SiHae are in Thailand.. Geng gege is in China.... and so is ZM gege.. henry gege idk but Si won oppa is gonna leave to the fillipines.. and KyuWook are in korea for sj again.
they will be back in china at the end of the month cuz they have to promo the album coming out on may 2.
Haha i like how u just said zhou mi is awesome enough said :P

Ki:
Zhou mi gege only wrote 3 songs though.. although that is impressive he didnt write all of them :unsure:
I only watched parts of that show like the cute peace sign intro that zhou mi gege did and how he went to sit on uncle geng :buahaha

#36 LOL#1

LOL#1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:08 AM

ehh I thought Zhou Mi's back in Korea as well? hmmm. to me Zhou Mi's kinda like an enigma :P So little of his personality is revealed along with his talents. I want to know if he knows how to play certain instruments etc. He's always with RW isn't he? although i did catch him a few times with KH as well. i looved it when he sat on Geng's lap. He's adorable yet awkward at times :P

#37 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:21 AM

There is something going on between him and wookie oppa is u know what i mean :whistle
I thought gege was is still in china to visit family and henry gege is the one thats in korea.. oh well its one of those asian countries :P

Omo was reading some comments on YT and i swear they pick on every little things he does <_< WTH? like when kyuhyun oppa sings zhou mi gege usually sings along but silently so that his voice cant be heard but people took that as him wanting attention. uh ok..? maybe he just likes to sing?
Then this other time he was helping geng gege pass out some stuff.. um ok that is helping so to me thats a nice gesture but again thet attacked him for that.
And then the whole hugging thing.... its not his fault that wookie oppa is one of those guys that likes to hold people's hands.
aish people are so annoying.. what did he ever do to them? its like he murdred their parents or something.

#38 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:35 AM

haha yeah i noticed zhou mi mouthing Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin along w/ Kyuhyun too when he was singing it, but i thought he was only doing that to cover up any parts kyuhyun might have mispronounced. coz that was what Hankyung did when Ryeowook sang Kiss Goodbye? talk about bias :rolleyes: or remember that time Hankyung was standing next to Kyuhyun while he sang YLDBWDX on stage? at one point, Kyuhyun pointed the mic at Hankyung so that he could sing the whole line, why didnt any1 complain that Hankyung wanted attention then <_<

#39 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

wait so Geng gege does that too? ok then thats really not fair <_< is swear its like zhou mi gege killed some families before he debuted cuz thats how everyone is treating him.
According to some people in china... during another SJM interview that has not yet aired, zhou mi gege basically stopped talking :usure: he even passed the mic to other people in the middle of his speech just becuase of all the anti he is getting.
Thats so sad.. now he cant even talk properly cuz those jerks wont leave him alone.
But knowing them watch them somehow keep on attacking.
"Omgosh i hate zhou mi... look at him pretending to share the mic!" <_< i can see it now, someone is gona say it after they watch that vid.

#40 LOL#1

LOL#1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:03 AM

ouch. that's horrible <_< those antis don't even let him speak. with all these antis it make me support him even more! he's talented and after hearing the album (couldn't help it :P) and knowing he wrote some of the songs, wow! i really like "Love Song" it's sooo cute ^_^ i wonder if he wrote either "The Moment" or "In Your Arms"? b/c both of them are sooo good!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super junior m, zhou mi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users