AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Tiny little white bubble thing on my face.

13 replies to this topic

#1 Summer. =)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

Um, in viet, its called "mun trung ca". its like a tiny white one millimetre bump on my face & it's everywhere. it's only visible in natural daylight although its hard to see it in artificial light. i dont know how to get rid of it. it's mostly found around my nose.

i've used alot of cleanses & creams & i wash my face alot & drink about a litre of water a day.

what's missing in my formula ?

& i have another face issue. in viet it's called "mun com" it's located under my eyes. um its like a white buble thing again, only it really stand out. its about 1-2 mm but everyone can see it very clearly. how can i get rid of that ?

#2 Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,099 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

Im viet but idk what Mun Com is :unsure: the only things under my eyes are eye bags but those can be easily taken care of if u sleep more and put some tea bags on ur eyes.

As for the white bubbles I call them "mun cam" which are whiteheads. To get rid of those u can just pop them and they wont leave marks like regular pimples. If not u can put on some lotion so that it wouold close the pores that causes them to form. Also apply on sunscreen when u go outside so they wont darken ur face. U could try putting cucumbers on your face but baby cucumbers. cuz those have a diffeernt kinda juice that nurtures skin.

#3 simple_girl13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:59 AM

i think i have those but their not white..kind of skin coloury and near my /nose region..im chinese and ive seen other caucasian people have it..i dont know what it is or how one gets it

#4 .:ecila:.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:02 PM

see a doctor: i use to have this white bubbly thing under my eyebrow...i try squeezin it one time doesn't owrk..then later on squeez it work..it might be a pimple..

#5 cubic_u

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 02:46 PM

Maybe you're washing your face too much. Your face produces a lot of natural oils but when you remove them by washing, your body is forced to make more, resulting in clogged pores which get infected. I've recently tried washing my face less and I've noticed an improvement in my skin condition as well as fewer pimples.

#6 cndn08tr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

Aren't they called whiteheads?

#7 bowler

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:39 AM

i have those too! someone told me that it's caused by eating food high in fat and it's also a sign that you can develop high cholestrol..so i dunno?? i'll ask my dermatologist what is causes it.

#8 Seidiya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:12 AM

You mean whiteheads? Maybe switch the product you're using to wash your wash to something like iunno Noxema. Well I know a lot of ppl that have the little white bubbles under their eyes but that's normal.

#9 my_booboo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:01 AM

I don't think the white stuff around your eyes are whiteheads.

I have little white bumps underneath my eyes but they're un-poppable. It's like pinching your skin, it hurts like hell but it doesn't pop. I have no idea what they are.

#10 angelic_faith

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:43 AM

i have one under my eye toooo!
tried popping it - killed and it became red - didn't go away just killed
still there

#11 PisangQueenღMYC

Micky's Meanie Tala

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

Yeah they're probably whiteheads. But do they have some white thingy inside?? Then they must be facial warts. They won't go away by popping them. Better ask a dermatologist about this. You might get an infection when you pop them and they bleed.

#12 jenelope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:20 AM

yea i have them to, they are different from whitehead, i know one white girl that has them to. i really hate them. sometimes after a couple months they go away but not usaully. they don't pop and they don't hurt but they are ugly. if anyone know how to get rid of them i would love them forever.

#13 charmi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

If those tiny white things are around your eye area, they are most likely called milia. You cannot pop it or squeeze it out since it has no pores. I had it once at the corner of my eye...i couldn't do anything until one day it just popped by itself. I guess it got too big? If milia is what you have..go google it for more info..

#14 coozerskeez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:40 AM

i have some stuff like that too..it sucks. mine are like little styes tho. they kind of resemble pimples, but you can't really pop them bc they're way too close to your eye, and you just can't do it. they're nasty little boogers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users