AF needs funding again

- - - - -

[Beauty] How to get thicker/darker eyebrows?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2004 - 05:54 PM

i wanna kno if there are any ways where i can get thicker eyebrows because the brows i don't have eyebrow hair in that area. i heard that if u shave off your eyebrows, eventually more hair will grow back, is this true? btw, i am a guy.

#2 LNTangel

LNTangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:23 PM

hmm........i think the hair will grow darker so dont be worry....u can also color it..but i dont know how it will look then....it will grow more if you shave so maybe u should give it a try. but the hair need time to grow after u have shaved it so it wouldnt look so nice for a couple of days.......maybe weeks...good luck

#3 BubbleT

BubbleT

nhieu chuyen

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:05 AM

wat did u do to your eyebrows?..or they just naturally like that?

if its natural...i dont think the hairs will grow in the area that you want it to..but if you did something..liek wax or pluck it...than it should grow in..

i have heard about shaving your eyebrows to get a thicker look to it..because in VN when children are little..if they are bald or have little hair...people would shave the baby's whole head and brows so that they can regrow again..and it usually comes in thicker...

but im not sure if you should shave it...it takes awhiel for brows to come in...so good luck

#4 kca

kca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 11:26 PM

There's some old people saying bout a kitchen spice (don't know the name in English), burn it and rub to the eyebrow, then it will get darker and thicker....

The last resort if u're still bothered with eyebrow is surgery, by hair transplant (but u have to cut the hair there frequently cause it grows like hair in the head)

#5 ae86

ae86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 05:55 AM

I doubt you can really do anything to make it grow thicker. We just had one guy here shave all the hair on his head including eyebrows. It didn't grow back noticeable thicker. Only thing that I could suggest you try would be Rogaine...

#6 Adiva

Adiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 08:50 PM

I tattoo my eyebrows. It was inexpensive and very natural. You have to find someone good to do it. But noone can even tell because it is so natural. Now, I have a darker eyebrow.

Edited by Adiva, 12 November 2004 - 08:51 PM.

#7 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 November 2004 - 01:13 PM

but i heard that tattoo eyebrows fade after awhile and go kinda purple or green...?

#8 escents

escents

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 11:21 PM

there are many ways to get a thicker eyebrow. people wanted to make eye brows thicker by making the hairs thicker.

putting castor or olive oil to eye brows makes it thicker. however, this needs patience. wait for at least one month and the results are obvious.

another way is dying your eye brows. this, you need to go to a professional. dying your eye brows black make them appear more attention to your eyes.

getting tattoo eyebrows is the best solution for me. however, becareful to chose the good professional to help you. i perfer light colours because it's more natural.

#9 Adiva

Adiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:05 PM

but i heard that tattoo eyebrows fade after awhile and go kinda purple or green...?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It depends on where you got it. Where it was professional done. I spent $300 on my six years ago and it is still perfect as it was before. Beside the color was a very light light shade of grey. so it seems almost natural.

#10 Guest_bebechica_*

Guest_bebechica_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:58 AM

there's a newer version of tattoo eyebrows...the colors and the finish looks more natural but u hafta get them touched up every once in awhile...that's the downside...getting them done for the first time costs about $500...and touch ups are about $200

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:59 PM

Where did u go that cost so much?? Look in the newspaper...there should be advertisments that doesn't cost that much. Hopefully

#12 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:03 PM

oh please don't shave your eyebrows lol you're gonna look weird
i did that once when i was 3yrs old or something cuz my eyebrows was just too thick naturally

even today, it still is and i look like rock lee from naruto lol
unless you're a girl, there's really no need for you to mess with your eyebrows

#13 katyxb

katyxb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 09:59 PM

Hmm...how about eyebrow pencils or powders? If you do it correctly they will do darker and not like colored in. Do not shave your eyebrows, you're gonna look strange for like 3 months or so; it probably doesn't even do anything anyway. I find it strange that a person is putting so much attention on their eyebrows, I barely even notice people's eyebrows, the worst thing you could have is a unibrow.

#14 Sonria

Sonria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:49 PM

Actually, if you shave your eyebrow, longer hair will grow. I don't think more hair will grow. Just use make up I guess. ^^

#15 Flora Natali

Flora Natali

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Love fuller brows, they make anyone look a lot younger and softens features. use brow effect which is help to make your eyebrow thicker and growing.

#16 Yevgeniya

Yevgeniya

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

{I am a female} when I was a kid, my natural eyebrows used to be arched, a more soft moon-shape arch, but I guess I don't really like those type of eyebrows, I like those eyebrows with a straight arch {not curved arch}, so I used to shave off a bit from the ends of my eyebrows, then eventually over the years, now my eyebrows are straighter with a slight arch at the ends. Actually before, the ends have nothing there {since it was curved arch, but i kept shaving that same spot and hair began to grow in that area}. My eyebrows are a lot thicker now than compared to my childhood eyebrow. Shaving helps some people. I actually never pluck my eyebrows, I just use the shaver to shape my eyebrows, I guess I do this quite often {I trim my eyebrows once a week}, so it made my eyebrows a lot thicker over the years.

Edited by Yevgeniya, 12 April 2014 - 03:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users