53 replies to this topic

#1 daydreaming

daydreaming

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 02:08 AM

there is one line i like the most in episode 9...
that is when XY said to Dylan about CX:

"knowing Cun Xi is like going to an unknown amusement park one day and i went on the roller coaster.
when he is good to me, i am flying high.
when he neglects me, i fell to the bottom.
my mood follows him up and down and my heart feels like it will go numb any moment.
but when the time comes, i will have to leave.
even if i can't bear to leave, his heart will never have any place for me..."

its very sad hearing XY said this quotes. i can feel her deep love to CX as well as all of her sadness towards her feelings to CX... :( :( :(

#2 chocolate_monster

chocolate_monster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 05:37 AM

I remember there is another one which is quite meaningful in ep 9.

"You made jiang jun bao for me, the next time i want a expensive and better meals.
You care for me more and more, the next time i will be more greedy to ask for more."

Somehow it just tells me that in relationship, sometimes we should not give in too much, wherelse the next time when you want to have more, it just leds to somethings that you are unable to afford.

#3 eiz

eiz

♫ ♥...♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2462 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:15 AM

one of my favorite line from ep.6..
this is what Xy told CX during their confrontation..

"U can use me, u can hate me, u can dislike me... but how can u cheat on me!? "

~i was surprise with the courage of Xy to tell CX this..

#4 Shinobuffo

Shinobuffo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:31 AM

Well, I really like this one that CX said to XY,

"I said you can't fall in love with me.
But I didn't say that I can't fall in love with you!"

#5 cuteykurama

cuteykurama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

besides granny, i also like anson in the drama

i like the conversation between xin yi and anson (this occurred in ep 10 shortly after xy leaves and she said 'goodbye' to cx with anna nearby)

anson pointed out a good reason why cx has been treating xy kindly >> that is because of the baby. cx feels obligated to xy because she's pregnant with his child and it also reminds me of the part where cx agreed to marry xy in the first place because she's pregnant, not necessarily because he was infatuated with her.... i guess what anson is trying to say is don't confuse his kindness (referring xy) to affection. Anson is trying to remind xy that cx has anna still in his heart... "just have the child and take the money then leave..He really won't be able to give any other stuff".. ahh Anson yes, cx can give his heart to xy =) I don't think anson was trying to crush xy's feelings for cx, but simply stating facts that were true.. based on cx's personality and decisions he has made... anson's really close to cx ^^ in reality a baby can bind a couple together, but it shouldn't be a reason for a couple to marry each other because of a baby;there should be warmth and love in a relationship~

"I understand that recently the Chairman
has been treating you very well,
buying you a boat, auction, and the family outfit,
but maybe the Chairman's just seasick.
hopefully you didn't treat it seriously.
Really.
What I'm saying is the truth.
All guys are like this.
Really.
This is very ordinary, okay?
Look, in your stomach
is the Chairmans child,
of course he's going to treat you well.
Who else would he be good to?
But however you say it,
since you're the child's mother"

Edited by love*Samantha, 23 May 2008 - 11:35 PM.

#6 btrcup

btrcup

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

I love CX's advice to XY while on the cruise when he gave a gambling chip to XY.

"Life is like a gamble. You cannot win it everytime. As long as you have this chip, you will always have hope."

And this was the point that XY decided to change her old self. And she reminds herself of this phrase all the time. Although XY is still struggling to change herself, I can already see improvements on her, which is great! :)

#7 chynna02

chynna02

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

"I said you cant fall in love with me, I didn't say i cant fall in love with you"
when he said that, my heart sank (:

i have other ones...

before trying to kiss xin yi after the lights went out (ep.9), cun xi says...
"There's some jiang jun bun left in your mouth"
and then tries to kiss her.....

ahhh good pick up line (:

also i like how xin yi says,
"Meeting you has been the best miracle of my life"
cliche, but awwwwww~~~ thats so sweet.

episode 9 is so awesome.

Edited by chynna02, 23 May 2008 - 11:25 PM.

#8 littleremedy

littleremedy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:24 AM

I like the funny part when cx said

'in my life no-one has bullied me, because i never picked a fight nor know how to'!!

lol

#9 marjyenet

marjyenet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:10 PM

"I think fate is really a magical thing"
-Chen Xin Yi (Episode 3)

I really love this quote. I always believed that love is a magical thing. And so does fate. You'll never know how did it occur and how does it occur. But it's really magical..

#10 ♥Kitsiee

♥Kitsiee

Remarkable Five嵐<3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1644 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:40 AM

"Ever since you've moved out of the house, my only job seems to be reporting to you what has Chen Xin Yi been eating, what has she been doing. And now, 'Oh! Take a day off from work! Go and buy Jiang Jun Bao from Jiang Mu Dao for her!'"

- Anson, FTYL Episode 11

That struck a chord in me. it was so hilarious at that time. xD

#11 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1920 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

mine would have to be in episode 8 where both CX and XY said, "People who bully kind-hearted ppl will go to hell" i was laughing so hard when i heard that.

another one by dylan in the confession room. not a quote actually but it is damn funny.
"Child, this is common sense, alright?" haha
another one. "Your life will be planned by God. God doesnt have time to care small problem like yours." dont really agree on the second sentence but river made it sound so cute saying out the english word care.
another one
"you may think XY is a stickynote, but cunxi have you tot of it? what will you do if this sticky note disappears from your life?"

#12 claribelle

claribelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

One of the most romantic quotes I have liked so far is from ep 11, unfortunately it was CX talking to Anna: "I am in the wrong because despite the world being so big and full of so many women, I only want you."

I also liked what CX said to XY at the end of ep 9: "Perhaps it is 100% fated that I will have feelings for you." I like how they quote ties into the title.

I also think one of the funniest lines/scenes is from ep 9 when he sees XY with Dylan at the art gallery: "I ask you to go find father Dylan and you really went to find him. When did you become so obedient?"

#13 CutieHeart918

CutieHeart918

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:23 AM

hmm.. i like these quotes

"Life is like a gamble. You can’t win every game. But if the chip is in your hands, you will always have hope."

"我不是可憐他,我是想放過我自己" "I do not pity him. I just want to free myself."

"I really don’t understand, those who hurt others can go away and still live at ease. People like us who are left behind can only grieve alone."

"Sticky notes can be gotten easily when you need them, tear down and thrown away when you don’t. Easy to tear and does not stick. Never leave any trace and easily forgotten."
i really like this one!

"Do you really think that you understand me? Maybe when you turn back your head one day, I will no longer be there."

"I think Miss Anna is very fortunate. Have someone who loves her so much. Actually I am working very hard too. Just that nobody appreciate me."

"I often say that Anna is selfish But to you, I am selfish too."

"there’s nothing wrong with being ordinary. The greatest strength is found in being ordinary. Never give up."

"紀念品還缺什麼,等一下我去買。小小紀念品什麼都不缺,就是缺個爸爸" "Does Ji Nian Pin need something? i'll buy it. Ji Nian Pin doesn't need anything... He needs a father."

Maybe you think that Xin Yi is a sticky note that can be easily torn. But have you ever thought, Cun Xi, that if one day you don’t have this sticky note by your side, then what would you do?

"Don’t think just because she doesn’t ask for anything That you can just neglect her Just because she doesn’t say she is hurt doesn’t mean she doesn’t have feelings."

"look like these two months you have quite a happy life CunXi, tell me, the changes of you and jibaobei is it because of ChenXinYi?"

"Seeing Chen Xinyi suffered so much for the child I cannot pretend not care about her feelings Because I am clearer than anyone What is the feeling of being abandoned."

i like it because of those words, i can feel the sadness, loneliness of XY, CX and Anna..

Edited by CutieHeart918, 30 May 2008 - 09:30 AM.

#14 Guest_*mel*_*

Guest_*mel*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

Doctor, the first time is an accident, if it happens a second time, then consider me stupid. I definitely won't be so stupid to let it happen a second time! <---- I'm waiting for the second time to happen :lmao:

#15 P e b b l e s

P e b b l e s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

from episode 12

Ji Cun Xi,i can't let you destroy this child.
I'm also unable to let the child stay with a father that does not love him.
My only solution now is to bring Ji Nian Pin away from you. As far as possible.

It's a pity that my Ji Nian Pin has no father in his future.Ji Nian Pin,
although Mommy can't give you a Daddy that loves you, but don't be afraid.
Mommy will protect you and accompany you as you grow up.

it show how xinyi loves ji nian pin

from dylan...the line that serves as an eye opener to ji cun xi

If you really want the best for her, then be more truthful to yourself.
And be more truthful to Xin Yi. Why do you get mad
when you see me being near Xin Yi? Why do you want Xin Yi to stand out
at the auction event? Do you want to look inside you and see what you really feel for Chen Xin Yi?

Everytime, when you're down and lonely, the person beside you has always been Chen Xin Yi.
As for you, you've always abandoned her easily.
Leaving her alone on the streets with nowhere to go when she's pregnant.
Fetching her again when you finally remember.

Edited by scotchgirl, 02 June 2008 - 04:41 PM.

#16 daydreaming

daydreaming

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:56 PM

i got another one from episode 12 :P
it's the wish from xin yi's wishing box :

i have fall in love with Cun Xi. hope Cun Xi will never know this for ever...

:crying: it shows how much xinyi love cunxi but she cant let cunxi know since the agreement said that if xinyi fall in love with cunxi they will stop the marriage and send xinyi back to jiangmu island...
poor xinyi, but, CIAYOUU. your happiness is waiting in front of you :P

#17 xOxcinderellaxOx

xOxcinderellaxOx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:04 AM

Mine is in episode 12 at the hospital when ChunXi was deciding whether to sign the papers (to induce the birth of Ji Nian Pin at 2 months old which would cause his death) or not....

"I want Xin Yi. I don't want the child."

Because that was the first time that he confessed that he actually loved Xin Yi not because she was pregnant with his child but because of her. Though I still wish that they shouldn't have lost the baby.

#18 Guest_atruecubsfan_*

Guest_atruecubsfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:24 AM

can't really remember much of the memorable moments/quotes from earlier episodes, but one of my faves is definitely what dylan said in ep 13, after xinyi took his feeling as a joke.
dylan "expressing my love for the first time, and it is being taken as a joke." or something similar. dylan is very confident man, but in the field of love, he is very self-conscious, and it is really cute.

#19 ═☆ Kawaii_Girl

═☆ Kawaii_Girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:59 AM

ep 13 where the master was talking to Xin Yi.

" If you can't forget the past, then don't forget it. Bury it in ur heart, let it become a part of your story. The past will become the material. You must know we cant always look back. !!

#20 ♥Kitsiee

♥Kitsiee

Remarkable Five嵐<3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1644 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

"What are you doing here? Go on, get to work. Hurry! Go and pretend to be busy!"
- Episode 13, Dylan

{ Its just so hilarious, the way Dylan asked his workers to go and pretend to be busy. xD }

"The first time I'm seriously planning to woo a girl, and she takes it as a joke and laughs in my face"
-Episode 13, Dylan

{ Another hilarious one. What with Dylan and his expressions and the rolling eyes and Xin Yi laughing all the way out. xD I couldn't stop laughing. Although it is a little cutely sweet. xD }

Edited by Kitsie, 10 June 2008 - 02:11 PM.

#21 Windward

Windward

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:21 PM

Haha Kitsie, yes I laughed at both of those quotes. Dylan's just so amusing. I can't believe he actually told his workers to go pretend to be busy, that's hilarious and so HIM.

I loved the sentence he used to confess his love to Xin Yi on the bridge in Episode 13.

"If taking part in your past was part of Heaven's arrangement, then I really hope from the bottom of my heart that our meeting is meaningful."

I think it's just so sweet, and so sincere. I mean, it's the first time I see a guy not pushing his love unto the girl and asking her to make a decision, but just telling her what he thinks and hopes for. At the same time, it's the perfect way to answer XY's self-doubt due to her past, because Dylan's telling her, he's seen it all, and he doesn't mind it one bit. :) Awesome guy.

Edited by Windward, 10 June 2008 - 02:24 PM.

#22 OANHTRANX3

OANHTRANX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:28 AM

"dont be a sticky note
be superglue
even if you get torn off
tear a piece of their skin first"

haha its a smart sayin and funny one :]

and i dont remember who sayd this but it was a good phrase
"happiness is a thin layer of ice"
sad but true.

#23 Ineptly

Ineptly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

I can't remember exactly if this was what was said, but I thought it was the funniest quote ever. It's when Xin Yi visits home for the first time after marriage and she has a late night talk with her mother.

Though the moment is supposed to be really touching, I couldn't help but burst out into laughter when she said, "even if there is no boat in the middle of the night, I'll ride a dolphin to come and get you." Something along those lines.

#24 mzkarenn

mzkarenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:22 AM

one of my fav quotes was from ep 19, when CX screams out "The divorce papers are still in my hands! I haven't put down the date! I'll put down the year 2100! Chen Xin Yi, you'll be my wife for the rest of your life!"
and his whole speel after that about compensating everything for the past 2 yrs
So man! haha

and in ep 12 when he was asked ot sign the papers at the hospital, he goes " I don't want the baby, I want Chen Xin Yi!"

#25 dramastuffedmylife

dramastuffedmylife

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:06 PM

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet
XY'' They say that when a girl is tricked the first time it's OK. The second time she is ignorant. And the thirsd she is stupid.''
CX''All I know is when two people meet, the first time is coincidence. The second time is unintentional, and the third time is fate''

Edited by dramastuffedmylife, 25 July 2008 - 02:10 PM.

#26 marjyenet

marjyenet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

XY'' They say that when a girl is tricked the first time it's OK. The second time she is ignorant. And the thirsd she is stupid.''
CX''All I know is when two people meet, the first time is coincidence. The second time is unintentional, and the third time is fate''

I really love this line too..

I have another translation for this (Thanks to RandomFS)

Xin Yi:

"A girl is just to innocent when she is fooled on the first time.
But she is too naive if she is fooled for the second time.
And if she is fooled for the third time, she is simply stupid."

Cun Xi:
"I only know that the first time is accidental.
The second time is inevetable.
And the third time is by fate."

This line really caught my attention. I find it very astonishing for a drama to have lines like this. I fell in love with this lines, Cun Xi's line to be exact. I even use it to tease one of friends..

#27 cathy816x

cathy816x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

i think one of the most touching lines would have to be .
the scene from ep 12 where they're at the hospital ..

" I don't want the baby , I only want Chen Xin Yi " - Ji Cun Xi

another one is from episode 18 ., i LOOVE this quote .

" the first time is accidental ,
the second time is intentional,
and the third time is fate "
- Ji Cun Xi

i think xin yi said this when cun xi was trying to court her back . i think this quote and the quote above this goes really well together :D

"A girl is just to innocent when she is fooled the first time. But she is too naive if she is fooled for a second time. And if she is fooled for the third time, she is simply stupid." - chen xin yi

i thought this quote was funny , when dylan was confessing to xin yi .

" the first time i seriously try to court a girl , she takes it as a joke and laughs at me " - dylan

i also like what cun xi told xin yi . it's really encouraging .

"Life is like a gamble. You can’t win every time. But if you still have a chip in your hand, you will always have hope." - ji cun xi

when cun xi & anna were arguing , i like this quote too . but too bad he was saying it to anna .

"I am in the wrong because despite the world being so big and full of so many women, I only want you." - ji cun xi

i think this was in episode 9 or something ., but when cun xi said it . i thought it was funny, yet sweet at the same time .
"I said you can't fall in love with me, I didn't say I can't fall in love with you"

i think that there's a lot of really nice quotes in FTLY ., mostly from cun xi & xin yi .
but dylan has a couple of really funny ones . cun xi's & xin yi's are more touching ..

Edited by cathy816x, 25 July 2008 - 10:18 PM.

#28 lilsh0rtnancy

lilsh0rtnancy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:50 AM

CX: ''All I know is when two people meet, the first time is coincidence. The second time is unintentional, and the third time is fate''

I LOVE CX for saying that. OMG... made my heart skip a beat.

I truly believe in that quote though (in their situation that is). But I wonder, when was the second time that XY was tricked?

#29 appleseed1203

appleseed1203

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:02 AM

I truly believe in that quote though (in their situation that is). But I wonder, when was the second time that XY was tricked?

maybe it was when xy and cx were in the hotel room kissing and then after that she realized cx was gonna get married?

#30 Guest_xldywing_*

Guest_xldywing_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

Second time was probably when Cun Xi went to Shanghai for business and bought her artwork - Ji Nian Pin, right? Totally unintentional for that to happen. LOL Who knew?

#31 Ineptly

Ineptly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:20 AM

There seem to be tons of those touching, emotional quotes, so I'd like to add a funny one. In episode 20, Xin Yi describes Cun Xi to the waiter as follows:

"There are not many people with the surname Ji. The Mr. Ji you are talking about, would he happen to be the son of the family that owns a cleaning products company, who is tall and skinny, with curly (QQ) hair and eyebrows that look like caterpillars. That Ji Cun Xi?"

#32 Binbeck

Binbeck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:13 AM

mine is "wo yao xin yi...wo bu yao hai zhi" --> "i want xin yi, i don't want the baby"
it's really touching...

#33 Tam.Fruzzle

Tam.Fruzzle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:25 PM

"Just because she doesn't say she is hurt doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings."
Can't remember who said this..i THINK it was XY's mom?

"Go pretend to be busy!"
-Dylan..so funny XP

And I also really love the dialogue between Cun Xi and XY in the early episodes..
"Don't be a sticky note, be super glue!"
"Huh?"
"So then you can rip off a piece of their skin when you get torn off"
It's a really cute metaphor thing.

And of course the line
"When two people meet (unplanned), first time is accidential, second time is coincidential, and third time is fate." Or something along those lines. So true..

#34 lyna0312

lyna0312

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:39 AM

In ep 20 when XY finally learns that Mr.Z is CX. Because CX gave her confident when they first meet and 2 years later he is still person to give her the most confident in life. I just think that this is so sweet.

"The one who has been quietly supporting me and encouraging me is him. He really cares about me and Ji Nian Pin."

Also in ep 20 when XY was listening to CX message. I cried so much during this scene because it was when CX finally realized how much XY loved their baby. When he was telling her how much regrets not treating her better. And how sincere he was when he asked her to give him onw more chance. :waaa:

"How could I say that I only want the child after we got married and that you would have to leave after the child was born. There is no mom in this world that would be willing to abandon their own child. Even if it is only for one minute or one second it would be torture for the mother."

"You once said that I treat you well. But I thought about it again and again, and I feel that it is still not enough. I didn't take care of you enough. I wasn't considerate of you enough and I didn't spend enough time to understand you"

"I can understand why you want to leave me, but can you let me be thick skinned and ask you to give me one more chance to be with you? I swear that I will definitely do better this time. CXY please give me one more chance."

#35 chocolatesummer

chocolatesummer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:46 AM

I really love this line too..

I have another translation for this (Thanks to RandomFS)

Xin Yi:

"A girl is just to innocent when she is fooled on the first time.
But she is too naive if she is fooled for the second time.
And if she is fooled for the third time, she is simply stupid."

Cun Xi:

This line really caught my attention. I find it very astonishing for a drama to have lines like this. I fell in love with this lines, Cun Xi's line to be exact. I even use it to tease one of friends..

definitely this line. I LOVE THIS LINE.

#36 Green_Frog

Green_Frog

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

#The best is "Jia you, Chen Xin Yi" because it's the first episode title, said by CX, XY and Dylan and it is very meaningful to XY :D

#In ceramic class, CX asked why he had to do essay with 2000 words. And XY answered "Because you are stupid". This one got me lol. Old XY would never say that to CX's face, what's more in front of many people. And CX expression was like "i totally deserve it". I guess it's because XY recalled CX admitting he was stupid at Jiang Mu Dao bridge. Touche.

#Ep 13. Anson said thousands of CXY leaving Taiwan.Then CX said "I'm talking about my CXY". Anson said "She is not your CXY anymore, OK!" CX was like :down and i was like :waaa: . Totally felt it.

#Taken from translation scripts thread, last episode. This dialog is like summarizes the whole thing. Now they are together simply because they love each other, nothing else matters. So sweet:

CX: I don't mind your not being able to get pregnant. Actually I am a little happy that you can't give birth.
XY: You're lying.
CX: It's true. Think about it. When we first got married, you were Ji Nian Pin's mother and I was Ji Nian Pin's father. But now it's not the same. To me you are a woman and I am a man. We got married because we love each other.

Edited by Green_Frog, 22 November 2008 - 03:05 PM.

#37 markto

markto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:37 AM

I also think it is the one where Cun Xi said

#38 CharleneYee

CharleneYee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:50 AM

I cried when Ji Cun Xi said it out of his anger to Xin Yi for not accepting her marriage proposal...

When you receive my wedding invitation, remember to come.

ANd when Cun Xi said it, I'm relly touched.

The Ji Family has already gone for 9 generations. But in the whole world, there is only one Chen Xin Yi.

I love this too...

Can you ask her if she's an idiot? Even if she's an idiot, I still want to marry her.

This line by Dylan

Look at him. This man has agreed to end 9 generations for you. Shouldn't you work hard for him in return?

I smiled when Dylan hold Xin Yi's hand. Then someone asks

What are you doing?
Dylan: Stealing the bride (pause) Just joking!

#39 friends

friends

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

I think what Anna wrote on CY and XY wedding card in ep 23 sum up the series really well.

"Within a population of 5 billion, you slept with th wrong person. Within a population of 5 billion, you met again. This certificate guarantees the love of you two." :clap

I like this one in ep 4 where CY was reading her wish from the wish box and said he the same wish as her.

"I wish that I can find someone who loves me, and that I will also love him/her back."

Then in ep 17 in Shanghai at the hotel room CY told XY.

"I met a person who loves me and I also love her in return. I regret that I didn't find out sooner2 years ago. It turns out that my wish is you. But I didn't cherish you well." :duh

And I felt so sad when XY said this in ep 17.

"You're getting married? It's all too late. The one by your side will never be me." :cryoutloud:

What Master Zhong Shun told XY in ep 17 was pretty interesting too.

"I wasn't as lucky as you. You missed out the first time, yet you got a chance to meet him again for the second time. Don't you feel that God is being so good to you?"

Also like what Dylan told XY in ep 23.

"Meeting you has made me under what fate is. We will meet a lot of people in our life time, but as for you soul mate, it has already been determined by fate."
"You are no longer the sticky note from before. Don't try to run away and hide because you are afraid. Don't miss out on the best arrangement that God has made you."

#40 sufan

sufan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:58 AM

I don't remember the exact chapter -- but it's close to the beginning when Dylan brought CY into his museum and she saw the thin plate sculpture and said that the plate was thin like how happiness --thin that it breaks so easilty.. one moment you have it and the next moment it's easily loss...

My chinese translation is not very good but I think this quote was very touching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users