untraceable evidence 2 - 1999
at the threshold of an era - 1999
aiming high - 2000
at the threshold of an era - 2000
ICAC 2000 - 2000
virtue of harmony - 2002

he's sooooo hot *sighs*

Posted Image

Edited by Zyphere, 26 November 2005 - 12:28 AM.

#2 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:18 AM

lots more pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:14 AM

Wow, those pics of his are just so fine, the very first one is so hot. By the way, the pic where he sleeps on the airplane, is that Bernice next to him? They are so cute.

#4 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:35 AM

yeah that's bernice next to him, aren't they adorable? hehe i think they're dating lol =]

#5 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 05:20 AM

Uh-huh, they look very compatible for each other. Yupz, there's rumours that they are dating, but they just denied it. I can't believe he's 33 years old. Hawick does look 33, he looks so young.

#6 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 07:35 AM

hehe.. hes not 33! it says here: http://www.3audio.co...l?artist_id=947 that he was born on Oct 13 1974 which would make him 29 years old rite now ^__^ hehe maybe that date isnt correct but hes definitely not 33 =)

#7 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:04 AM

[News]

Shirley Yeung and Hawick Lau were filming yesterday for new series "Treasure in the Family" in a scene where Hawick is causing trouble at a wedding party and in the commotion, Shirley is hot by a cake in the face due to her happy rival in the show Hawick jumping away at the right time. Hawick laughs: "Of course in real life I would not jump away, I would grab Shirley and lie down to avoid it." However, when this was heard, a reporter joked: "You wouldn't stop it for a Miss Hong Kong, but maybe for a Miss Chinese International Bernice Liu!". Shirley took the chance to joke with Hawick, saying: "I took part in Miss Chinese International too, but too bad I wasn't a winner!", leaving Hawick speechless.

Although Shirley was ready with a dig back at Hawick, she still had to face having a cake thrown at her three times because the result of the first two shots were not satisfactory, so she could only wipe it away, clean the cream from her face and hair and do it again. When asked for her feelings about having cake thrown at her three times, Shirley says: "Usually I won't NG when I am filming, but I have never had a cake thrown at me. Three times is not bad I guess, I will have to go home for a shower later, because it is my friend's birthday. Now I am even sweeter than before!"

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#8 Lucky_Doraemon

Lucky_Doraemon

Back to reality...T_T

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

Hawick is soooooo fine!!! *drools* didn't know he was in a kindred spirit i only noticed him recently in VOH he was so cute there. He's also in a few movies aswell rite?

he cameod in Spy Dad he was sooo funny there even with such a short role he made me laugh sooo much with his character :loool: anyone agree or know what i'm talking about?

#9 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:33 AM

he's in Hard Fate as Flora's brother, and also in VOH II =)

Posted Image

Rumoured couple Bernice Liu and Hawick Lau will be working together in "Healing Hands III" and the story tells that they study together and are training together in the hospital. Although Hawick fancies Bernice in the show, her affections are only towards Bowie.

Bernice says happily: "I will be playing an emergency room doctor and the happiest thing is that I can speak in English. There are also lots of 'foreigners' in the show such as Moses and Bel Lau, so we all speak the same language. (Will you mind working with Hawick?) Of course I don't mine, we only met each other by working together!" Usually full of laughter, Bernice's character is rather serious and she is learning how to control her laughter. She also hopes that she can work with more people this time so that she can take on more experiences.

Also, the press laughed at Hawick, saying he does not need to secretly fancy Bernice in real life and he immediately replied rather shyly: "We are good friends and we help each other out and secret admirers aren't in fashion now anyway." He also praises Bernice, saying she is friendly and very sweet, always with a smile on her face. Talking of her having to learn how to hold in the laughing, he says: "It will be very difficult because she laughs every time she sees me!"

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#10 lilazinprincess

lilazinprincess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

haha they finally ammits they're going out?? DId anyone know Hawich have such a sexy bod??

Here is a pic.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
:shock :shock :shock :shock :shock :worship

#11 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6230 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 12:52 AM

haha they finally ammits they're going out??

thats just for HHIII that Hawick likes Berice, not in real life..
they're still denying that they're going out/like each other

#12 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:13 AM

[News]

Shirley Yeung, Hawick Lau and Alex Fong were filming in Kowloon Tong for "Treasure in the Family" yesterday. The scene tells of Hawick declaring his love for Shirley and as they gaze deeply into each other's eyes, they naturally share a kiss, but Alex who secretly admires Shirley watches on enviously.

During the filming, Alex was particularly mischievous as he used his phone to take photos of Shirley and Hawick when they kissed and even filmed them with the video camera, also giving them hints on how to kiss when they watched the playback in between takes. In the end, they had to kiss three times before the director was happy with the shot and Alex laughed after the second take: "If this carries on, let me do the kissing!" Alex was later asked whether he has plenty of kissing experience, making him such an expert. He says: "I have experience of a first kiss, but not in front of the camera because I have never filmed any kissing scenes. (If you had to film a kiss scene, who would you choose?) Anyone will do!" He also says that this could be taken that is is not fussy, or it could be taken that he'll have anyone who comes!

As for Hawick, who has filmed kissing scenes before, he seemed extremely nervous about the scenes and before the shoot, he kept asking the director when they would be filming. Before the shoot, he took a few deep breaths and the director had to tell him not to get so excited. Hawick admitted he was rather nervous and laughed: "It was a good job there were no tongues needed, otherwise it would have been even more embarrassing. The most surprising thing was how excited Alex was - when he had a scene earlier where he had to give Shirley a piggyback, he was already extremely happy!"

Shirley indicated that she was quite nervous beforehand, but found herself very calm when the actual scene was filmed and she never imagined how nervous Hawick would be. The director made them shoot several takes because he felt that the girl was taking the lead too much. Shirley was also asked if she had brushed her teeth beforehand, she laughs that she had not brushed her teeth, but she did chew some gum. She indicated that this is not her first kiss scene and she did not have to notify her boyfriend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#13 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:33 AM

haha lilazinprincess, i luv those pix of him you posted.. =) he's great... i'm glad that he's getting more opportunities! ^_^ he's in Hard Fate as Flora's brother, VOH II... and in a lot of upcoming series too.. like Treasure in the Family and HH 3. I'm really happy for him ^_^

#14 MiracleHope

MiracleHope

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image

News

After his appearance on the entertainment scene, Hawick Lau has been the apple in production chief Catherine Tsang's eye and has had plenty of opportunities, firstly in "A Kindred Spirit" and "Virtues of Harmony" and most recently, taking a lead role in "Treasure in the Family" and a part in the grand production "Healing Hands III". However, there have been reports that Hawick has turned down his role in "Healing Hands" and has taken leave from TVB for six months to film in the Mainland. In order to make money, he is not only disappointing Ms Tsang, he is even leaving behind his 'friendship' with Bernice Liu.

In reality, Hawick's position is not yet stable and leaving the security of TVB and the company of rumoured girlfriend Bernice to the perils of the mainland market for six months will be a challenge for him. However, Hawick responds to this saying: "I will be concentrating on my career for now and making money is all important. Relationships can be put aside for now. (Are you not worried about splitting up?) Not at all, we have never admitted to anything."

However, there has been an inkling that Hawick would be letting go for a while as their friends from within and outside the industry have noticed them becoming rather distant from each other, despite remaining friends and going out once in a while. During an earlier "Healing Hands" event, the press had asked for them to be photographed together, but there seemed to be a little awkwardness between them.

As for Hawick giving up the part, Bernice seemed not to want to talk about it, just telling the press to ask him directly. As for Hawick's role, he has been replaced by Sam Chan, whom Bernice seemed happy to be photographed with at yesterday's blessing ceremony as she seemed rather relieved that she did not have to work with Hawick.

Credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#15 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 06:45 AM

i can't believe that Hawick wants to leave TVB and film in the mainland. sure it brings in more money but why do it now when he's getting more and more popular? he's giving up the opportunity of a lifetime.

argh. he's leaving VOH II & he quit his role in HH 3 as well. :down *mad at him*

#16 lilxsylvie

lilxsylvie

++SUCCESS

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:15 PM

he quit? aww i liked him in hard fate....really cutee! especially when hes trying to get with niki. lol but niki liked kevin. they're a cute couple though...because kevin is cute. haha hawick is in vohII?

#17 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:12 AM

Yeah...he returned to VOH II. he was in one but then didn't return to two. So wait, Bernice and him are going out now?? they've admitted it now??

I think hawick was soo cute with sherming in VOH. Too bad Sherming is not coming back to VOH II. Oh well.

thanks for the pics though...man he does have a rock hard body!

#18 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:50 AM

yeah i wish that Sherming came back to VOH II as well. too bad.. but Hawick's leaving VOH too, so it really doesn't matter now =\ i wonder who they're gonna pair Linda up with now.

nope, Hawick and Bernice never admitted that they were going out. their relationship (as in just 'friends') hasn't been that well lately though and they've drifted further apart.

#19 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4190 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily & The Sun]

TVB series "Treasure in the Family" had a celebratory dinner to mark the end of filming, where the cast and crew occupied three tables in a Tsimshatsiu restaurant. Leading stars Alex Fong, Shirley Yeung, Hawick Lau and Sam Chan were there and Hawick arrived with a dozen bottles of red wine. However, Alex and Shirley both refused to drink on the grounds they are not well and they have to drive later, with Alex saying: "I can take my alcohol, but I can't drink tonight because I have a throat infection and don't feel too well."

Also, Alex indicates that he is very happy with this filming experience because the other artistes are like a real family, so he will miss them after the filmiing is over. He says: "I have learned a lot of things from making this series and I am very happy to have made so many friends. Completing this show has proved that I am not afraid of TVB and if I get the chance, I would very much like to film for them again."

Also, Shirley indicates that she has confirmed as being one of the guest performers at this year's Miss Hong Kong Pageant as she says excitedly: "Although I don't know what I will be performing yet, I am very pleased to be one of the guests and as I will be guest starring at Sam Hui's concerts again in August, I have learned from the experiences last time and will be doing a lot of preparation so that I don't lose my breath." When she was praised for looking good in her slimming ads, she says modestly: "Ever since the contest, I have not dressed so sexily, but I felt that the ad was very healthy and sunshiny and I hope you all like it."

Em http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#20 X Thi Mạn

X Thi Mạn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:02 AM

aww... he's leaving VOH 2, too bad :D i wanted 2 c more of him

#21 Guests

• Guests

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:19 AM

[The Sun & Oriental Daily]

Filming for TVB's "Virtues of Harmony" earlier reported Nancy Sit suffering from sunstroke after shooting a basketball scene and yesterday, during another basketball scene, there were more incidents as Bondy Chiu suffered a nosebleed after being hit by the ball in the face and another actor Poon Chi Lui suffering from the heat and having to be taken to the treatment room.

Hawick Lau immediately apologised to Bondy after hitting her with the ball and helped her to one side to rest, but he was met with jokes from Louis Yuen, who accused him of 'courting Bernice and then flirting with Bondy'. After putting an ice pack onto her face, Bondy's pain subsided and she said: "I am not as swollen now, my nose is straight with plenty of cushioning at the top and this is a lucky sign, so if there is any damage, I will definitely have it fixed and then pass the bill to Hawick." As for being the brunt of Louis's joked about Bernice, Hawick said: "I don't mind, he is just messing! (Bondy will make you take responsibility though.) It is obviously this was an accident, so it will be a claim from the company. I was very irresponsible, but for Bondy, I will be more responsible!"

As for another artiste suffering from heat stroke, Nancy Sit says it is quite freaky. Kingdom Yuen who was by her side laughed: "Don't play basketball in the future, play kissing instead!" As for the news of "Virtues" being axed at the end of the year, Nancy says this will not affect her income: "My work will not stop because there is no more 'Virtues'. Take just now, there is another mainland company who wants me to film for them, so I have decided to take a month off after 'Virtues' and do an eye operaion, regain my health before starting work again."

http://orientaldaily...ent_a20cnt.html
http://the-sun.com.h...04714_0003.html

credits to http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#22 kyokofukada8888

kyokofukada8888

.l. (-_-) .l.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:53 PM

is he really going to quit??
VOH i think he did pretty good

#23 hello_cutie08

hello_cutie08

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:35 PM

Can anyone confirm if he is dating or has ever dated burnice. i think they make a good couple

#24 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3654 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:23 AM

Can anyone confirm if he is dating or has ever dated burnice. i think they make a good couple

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm...the media always said that they were dating but i guess they never confirmed it, and now, especially since hawick is leaving, or has already left, virtues of harmony 2, they claim that they never went out but were just good friends

and then there are the rumors of bernice with moses...

#25 meli86

meli86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:06 AM

i know ..it's so sad that he's leaving. i guess he wants more money . but lately he's been getting promoted quick a bit . too bad

#26 lilxsylvie

lilxsylvie

++SUCCESS

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:12 AM

quick? i'll would say average really...but for hawick i guess its pretty quick.who wouldn't want more money. i dont blame him....i'll miss him though....

#27 Pink Frost

Pink Frost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 04:22 AM

I was so looking forward to him chasing after Bernice in HH3. But he's gonna leave, that's so sad. I fink they look so cute together.

#28 Ray520

Ray520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:09 AM

wow!! Harwick is 33??!! he's looks so much younger dan that! Bernice and him look so cute together. and i absolutely love his character in VOH II. Dats when i began to notice him.

#29 heshilin

heshilin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:09 AM

Hawick is really handsome and i think he did a great job acting sissy in VOH I...
But i think his career in TVB is not really rising.. just like so so .. not like TVB heavily promoting ron ng and raymond lam..

#30 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:36 PM

hawick is the son from the man who play the king in VOH right?
they look not a like father and son.

#31 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3654 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 04:41 AM

hawick is the son from the man who play the king in VOH right?
they look not a like father and son.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup, they're father and son, which is surprising cause, like you said, they don't look alike, wonder if his father was famous back then, like had bigger roles...

#32 AZNJohn

AZNJohn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 05:22 AM

y did he quit in VOH2 he was getting such an interesting part with linda chung in it he was so cool n look really cute with linda in voh2 why did he have to leave in the middle of the serie :( now he gonna have a crummy ending in voh2 n no more of him in tvb :( i like mainland but i like tvb alot more

u mean he is the real person that plays the king in voh n the boss in voh 2 son wow no wonder usually in movies like voh n voh2 n kindred spirit he n that man is in it

n i think that man name is lau dan or something like that not really sure

#33 muizi

muizi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:30 PM

yes harwick is the son of umma.. u know the father in kindred spirit?? or "emperor" in VOH?? both 1 n 2..

the 1st pic. did u see them on the plan or something?? they're so kute. but too bad they broke up =*(

#34 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:19 AM

he's the son of umma, the emperor of voh? i never knew that. funny how he's the son of the emperor in reality but only plays a servant. how ironic.

#35 sportaylil1

sportaylil1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:53 AM

Hawick is leaving TVB??? I was wondering why they cut his role off in Virtues of Harmony II....is he going to come back to TVB later on or is he gone for good??

#36 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3654 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:47 AM

If I remember correctly, Hawick left TVB because of Bernice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm, i don't think so, i don't think bernice has that great of an effect on him, did he really leave tvb? i thought he just left virtues of harmony, cause i know he filmed treasure in the family, and healing hands 3 (i think, not sure about the last one), and then i heard he's going to mainland to film....but he said that he just wanted to expand more on his career so that he has more options, which is a legitimate answer since a lot of artistes are filming mainland series now( take benny for instance) i'm sure he'll be back soon though, or at least i hope so :lol:

Edited by gossip80, 20 January 2005 - 04:47 AM.

#37 Swt_Azn_Gurly

Swt_Azn_Gurly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:43 PM

he's already 31 this year ^_^'

#38 JloveAtvbmie

JloveAtvbmie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 08:27 AM

Though he and Bernice denied they are dating, I really hope their relationship are more than 'good friends' because they are cute together.

#39 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 10:23 AM

I so like him in My Family.. Alex Fong and him..best ever ^_^'
Who's playing the third brother?

#40 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1798 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 03:41 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao, Oriental Daily & The Sun 07/02/05]

A promotion for TVB's "My Family" was held yesterday at Olympian City Shopping Mall and cast members including Shirley Yeung, Sam Chan, Hawick Lau, Chan Ka Yee and Rebecca Chan played games with the audience where they could win golden chicken figures. In the end, Hawick and Ka Yee's teams won and they were awarded a large and small chicken respectively.

Shirley will soon begin filming for new series "Always on Standby" and in the show, she will play a disabled person in a wheelchair. Shirley says: "The company wants it to be as realistic as possible, so they have bought me a wheelchair. I have started to use it and as I am pushing it hard with my arms, I am worried that in time, I will begin developing very muscly arms." When asked if this was rather unlucky to be trying this in the new year period, Shirley says she is not superstitious about these things because she wants to be fully prepared for her performance. As it was the 28th day of the 12 month yesterday, will Shirley be following the tradition of 'cleaning'? She says: "When I get home, I will be giving my dogs a bath and changing them into new clothes.

The promotional poster for "My Family" the focus seems to be placed on Alex Fong, with all the other stars behind him with smaller pictures and there have been calls that this is unfair. Hawick, who plays Alex's elder brother in the show says graciously: "I don't mind, maybe because Alex is a singer, so the company is putting the emphasis on the outside help because singers tend to be more famous. It doesn't matter how big the head picture is, as long as you can act, so it is not about it being fair or not." As for the theme songs, one of these has been allocated to Hawick and he says: "I am very thankful to the producer for giving me this opportunity, in a character that has a chance to shine and to sing the sub-theme." When asked why Alex was not at the promotion, Hawick revealed: "He has to do a California Red promotion, so he can't be here."

Hawick was seen to be wearing a ring on a chain around his neck and was asked if this was a love trinket from a new girlfriend. He replied: "No, I am not dating at the moment and will not be in the next two to three years. Being single is fine because I can be with whoever I like." Hawick says he will be taking part in a singles party for Valentines Day and having a great time.

Alex was at a charity DVD sale event that clashed directly with the promotion and he says that he has been predicted a lot of gossip this year, but he does not believe that Hawick was speaking sarcastically. He says: "I don't think I am being insulted, the promotional material is down to TVB to arrange and I just do my job. (Do you feel that it is a challenge?) It doesn't matter, what other people say is not important, the biggest head on the poster is Grandpa (Chung King Fai) and he is respected by all, so that is okay."

http://www.takungpao...7/UL-363116.htm
http://the-sun.com.h...33417_0003.html
http://orientaldaily...ent_a09cnt.html
Credits to Em - http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hawick lau, lau hoi wai

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3)