#1 ♥ K A T ♥

♥AUTUMN'S CONCERTO

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:03 AM

"They Kiss Again" and "Las Tontas" air on ABS-CBN

abs-cbnNEWS.com

Popular television odd couple, Jeanie (Ariel Lin) and Michael (Joe Cheng), are back for more romantic adventures as newlyweds in the highly anticipated kwelanovela sequel of "It Started with a Kiss"— "They Kiss Again" beginning Tuesday, July 29th.

After all they have been through, the two finally decided to tie the knot and face the challenges of early married life.

Jeanie learns the ropes of being a wife, tries hard to become a good nurse and work alongside her genius husband Michael who, on the other hand, focuses on his study of medicine.

The aspiring doctor unexpectedly runs into a girl from his past, and meets four new friends, one of which wishes to replace him in Jeanie's heart.

How will their lives turn out with all the conflicts coming their way?

"Las Tontas"

Meanwhile, as Jeanie and Michael go about married life, Candy (Jacqueline Bracamontes) longs to have a husband of her own in the newest afternoon Mexican novela "Las Tontas."

On the day of her wedding, Candy catches fiancé Patricio (Valentino Lanus) in the arms of another woman, which pushes her to leave town and start anew in Guadalajara.

It may seem as a fresh start but little did Candy know that she is pregnant with Patricio's baby.

Her whole life is about to change as a new baby is set to arrive alongside a new man, Santiago (Jaime Camil), who will make her heart beat once more.

Will he be Candy's true love? What if Patricio reenters the picture and rekindles their past?

Don't miss all the fun and romance weekday afternoons in "Las Tontas" followed by "They Kiss Again" in ABS-CBN's Hapontastic!

Edited by katrina-chan, 28 July 2008 - 07:04 AM.

#2 swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:22 AM

Yaaay, finally! All of the TKA and ArJoe fans in the Phils must be excited! :D I'm jealous... TKA will never come to U.S. on TV :( Wish the TKA cast could somehow make it to the Phils to promote for all of the ardent fans there. *fingers crossed for you* :)

#3 zhylah_83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

i dont think tka will be aired here in cebu within its exact airing, since its timeslot will be replaced with the local news...huhuhu... how i wish its on primetime

#4 :~: Summer :~:

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

finally, TKA's airing will really push through.. was a bit disappointed when Ch2 initially released teasers for TKA to be aired several months ago, but eventually was cancelled :huh: i bet i was not the only one who tuned in that particular time to watch TKA only to discover that a different show was on.. anyway, rantings aside, i'm sure that TKA will be a big hit with the Philippine audience :yeah

#5 G.Generation

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

I been watching the whole drama both 1 and 2 a couple of time but never notice there English name are Jeanie and Micheal.. Hahaha.... Need to watch again to see where they say there english name.

QUOTE (swimfishyswim06 @ Jul 28 2008 2 22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm jealous... TKA will never come to U.S. on TV

Don't DirecTV have Taiwan channels???

#6 haptnerc

??

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

ahh..finally airing in the philippines..though i'm not from there, i'm still happy for you guys =D hehe..if only it was airing over here too =P

#7 prissasagaritakehito

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

:shocked: Wow i'm suprised that for those countries are transmiting "Las tontas no van al Cielo", that's the full name of the soappopera, I hope you like that mexican product.

clapclap

#8 swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

Fated-Kiss-Again, hmm, probably, but DirectTV costs money, and I am broke :( Ah well, I'm used to watching Asian dramas on my computer anyway. Getting to watch TKA (or any TW drama) on TV would be like an extra-specially wonderful treat :D

#9 Ly_o1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

waah! im some kind of jealous.. wanna watch it also[again] but this time its dubbed.. i hope that voices match the actors' voices. Wish it airs on tfc too. hehehe!

#10 elleforever:)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

tka's gonna air in canada too :)
on july 31st

#11 hitokirihoshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Fated-Kiss-Again @ Jul 28 2008 5 37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I been watching the whole drama both 1 and 2 a couple of time but never notice there English name are Jeanie and Micheal.. Hahaha.... Need to watch again to see where they say there english name.

Don't DirecTV have Taiwan channels???

no you don't have to watch it again for you to find out where jeanie and micheal come from. In the Philippines, they usually replace the Chinese names so people would easily remember the character, you know for familiarity sake.

QUOTE (prissasagaritakehito @ Jul 28 2008 7 35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:shocked: Wow i'm suprised that for those countries are transmiting "Las tontas no van al Cielo", that's the full name of the soappopera, I hope you like that mexican product.

clapclap

before Asian series (Taiwan & South Korea) came in, the Philippines is already broadcasting Mexican telenovelas. the "Marimar" of Thalia started it all.

Edited by hitokirihoshi, 30 July 2008 - 10:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users