AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

have ur boyfriend cry in front of you?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 cheryl2502

cheryl2502

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:45 AM

Mine oni once, it's when we had a bad "fight" and I had force him till he dunno wat 2 sae 2 save d relationship...

#2 joyces

joyces

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:58 AM

Mine oni once, it's when we had a bad "fight" and I had force him till he dunno wat 2 sae 2 save d relationship...

yes, my did a couple times when i tried to tell him i dont want to be with him anymore. They cried b/c they are hurt and if they love you alot.

However some guy are JUST PUSSY CAT! I know of mine who dated this white kid who is sooo good at crying. So you have to see what type of guy he is...if he is a educated, nice, and geninue type of guy that cried --> he loves and is very hurt. Otherwise, he is just a good actor...
good luck

Also, why are u making him cry? are u falling out of love with him???

#3 MaxGor

MaxGor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:00 AM

~_~' I cried in front of my girlfriend before.

#4 BlackCoffeeee

BlackCoffeeee

Jennnnnnifer*

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:37 AM

Takes a true man to cry in front of their girl ;) .. this ofcourse excludes men that cry over anything ._.

#5 Guest_Seranyx_*

Guest_Seranyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

Guys I've been with aren't the type to cry over anything... I remember when my first bf cried when he came to visit me in hospital after I was in an accident. I was really caught off guard.

It's touching when a guy (who usually doesn't cry) cries because he loves you / cares about you.

However, I'd rather not make a guy cry - cos usually it means they're really hurting for one reason or another (considering a number of guys who wouldn't cry and hold it all in, it's gotta take a lot to make them go over their threshold).

On a side note, I just remembered this one time my younger brother cried for me. That also came to me as a major shock cos my lil bro is the type who's always so stoic / carefree. He didn't want to cry in front of me though and asked me to leave the room for a while.

Edited by Seranyx, 06 August 2008 - 03:49 AM.

#6 Susiedolz

Susiedolz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

yea mah bf cries... a lot actuallli well not full on but tears
ya we fite a lot ....

#7 snowdropz

snowdropz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1458 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

I had an ex bf who cried in front of me a few times. Well not exactly bawling his eyes out but he just got really teary, because I wanted to break up with him over this drama/bs that happened with my other friend. It was a hard decision but I figured it would be better for the three of us. So yeah, he made me feel so bad, and made me look like the bad person <_<

#8 hotsauce

hotsauce

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

I'm a guy, and I never did cry in front of any girl as far as I remeber...

#9 Yingyang

Yingyang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

One of my ex-boyfriend did it once. It was 2 months after our broke-up and he told me that he still loved me and missed me. It was very emotional at that moment, Even I cried.

#10 kaisv

kaisv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

My boyfriend has only cried in front of me once. He had just come to see me for the first time in months (we were doing a long-distance relationship at the time), and we had had a really good time. It was really painful when the time came for him to leave for his plane, and we both cried together. It was probably one of the sweetest moments we've ever shared. I think that - excluding those softies that cry over every little thing - it's good for a guy to cry in front of his girl. It shows that he trusts her enough to let his guard down and be completely honest/vulnerable in front of her.

#11 girlygirl

girlygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

i think he would have to love u to cry in front of u =)

#12 PhuongNguyen

PhuongNguyen

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:02 AM

Crapload of times... we fight A LOT during our 1-2 years... but now that we've reached our 4th years; we know how to handle our fights.

It's ironic because my boyfriend HATES girls that cries... yet; he cries more than I do. In a way, I'm glad that he cry; because it shows that he cares. However... him crying make me feel bad during our fight, so I have to stop yelling at him; lol.

#13 Zannnes

Zannnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

I have to admit that I'm pretty childish in relationship.
Inconsiderate sometimes that I'll say and do things to hurt my other half,
So yeah. My boyfriend did cried several times because of this.
I know how silly it sounds but when a guy cries for a girl,
It means they really careeee!

#14 Guest_Seranyx_*

Guest_Seranyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

its also mean that they got no balls...lol JK JK!

More like the girls broke their balls.

Anyways, if a guy really cares about a girl, he'd have a soft spot for her no? So when things get really emotionally intense, he's still human so he's going to cry or show some sort of response.

#15 Lotuswaterlily

Lotuswaterlily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

Takes a true man to cry in front of their girl ;) .. this ofcourse excludes men that cry over anything ._.

it's true like ROCKstar said it takes a guy a lot of gut to cry in front of his girl, but then except those who cry over anything. I persoanlly don't hav ethat experience seeing a guy cry in front of me. but I had guy friend who cried because his girl friend had split up with him

#16 yanio9

yanio9

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:52 PM

yaya he cry in front of me one times cos he got encounter with family problems

#17 tiney_baba

tiney_baba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

this is cool..

i had a couple of exes.. and none of those had cried infront of me..

but my latest boyfriend.. he did sort of.. we were alone in a dark spot in my house.. well we're not doing any wishy washy thingy hahaha!.. he just ask me if we could go there i asked him why?? then he say he just wanted to kiss me.. and we did kiss.. then we talked a bit.. well we kinda' having a sentimental moment that time.. then i cried.. hugging him tight.. and then i heard him sniff.. that was one of my most romantic night with him.. he told me something that made me really cry.. none of my exes had ever say those words to me before.. as in no one..

#18 leongal

leongal

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2388 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:09 AM

not in front, but on the phone....but the reason was....weird....because he dreamt tat his bro died....

#19 epic-ally-awesome

epic-ally-awesome

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:27 PM

not face to face. over the phone. when he dumped me.
and i had to be all happy to make him happy. i wasn't even happy. gneh!~

#20 Lynn_EunJae

Lynn_EunJae

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

well if it's like when something is wrong then yeah but my ex bf -_- cried over everything
every time we aruge, everytime I went somewhere without him, when we broke up, when his dad threw out his hw by mistake. Literally cried at everything....>_< wasn't fun. Even one of my best guy friend don't cry like that and I known him for 7 years. It's when the guy cries and the reason why. but shouldn't cry over anything and everything