AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Seeing same digit time (11:11)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 capana

capana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

Often, more than often, like on daily basis, I see same digit time like 4:44, 11:11 when I look at the clock. Is it a good thing or bad thing? Especially 4:44, see it like more than 4 times a week, because in Chinese, 4 sounds similiar to DIE. Sometimes I get a bit freaked out.
So the question here is am I just being superstitous or it really is a bad thing?

#2 jiggEE

jiggEE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:33 AM

I think your beaing superstitous i see it all the time lol like. 11:11 like you said.

#3 UltimateRain

UltimateRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:51 AM

There's nothing wrong.. Coincidence.. I've seen a lot of same double digit this past week too..

#4 crannie

crannie

타는 냄새 안 나요?

• Global Ministers
  • 840 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

i think if you took the time to look at it from a rational perspective, you might find that there really is nothing to worry about when something like this happens. i will highlight two ideas that immediately come to attention when considering this occurrence

a) people often remember salient events to encode onto long term memory, but quickly forget events deemed non-important

in terms of what you select from your short term memory to be stored onto your long term memory, it has often been shown that items that are of greater personal importance will be quickly encoded into longer lasting memories i.e. you remember more important things that happen rather than unimportant things.

for example, let us assume that on a typical day, you check the time roughly 15 times. so in one week, you will have checked the time and have seen about 105 different clock displays (some will overlap). however, you yourself report seeing 4:44 and 11:11 about 4 times a week, so 8 times in one week, you will have seen those time displays. but what about the other 97 times? is it possible that you also might have seen the displays "8:00am" or "9:05am" or "5:05pm" or even "3:33pm" at several times during the week as well? it is definitely possible, but of course you wont remember it, because you havent attached any personal significance to these numbers. you have however attached personal significance to the number 4, as it sounds like the word "die" in chinese, and so you remember them more.

which leads me to my next point

B) the label we use to communicate a concept; a word, is formed on an arbitrary basis and is language specific

basically, language has been created from arbitrary associations between phonemic and orthographical representations, and an associated meaning. in layman's terms, the word "death" in chinese sounds that way for no other reason than the fact that the original inventor of the chinese language chose it to be. this is similar with the chinese word for "four". obviously because the word sounds were arbitrarily assigned, you wont get these similarities in any other language. so in the example of english, "death" sounds nothing at all like the word "four"

so what does this mean in the context of superstition you say? well think about it logically. if there actually was a cursed death god that gives people warnings for when they die by signals of a clock, does that mean the death god only targets chinese people? does the death god hate chinese people that much that it has to show them when they are going to die by making them look at the clock at a certain time? what about white people, black people, and every other race that is not chinese? what will happen when they look at the clock and see 4:44pm? shouldnt the death god explain to those people as well because surely those people would not understand that "four" in chinese sounds like "death"

if you think about it logically in this way, you would realise that it is pretty much all superstition that people from the ancient days have passed on from generation to generation, back in the days when people did not give much thought about the concept of multiculturalism and a person's entire universe revolved around their immediate surroundings e.g. i live in china, the whole world to me speaks chinese, all the gods in heaven speak chinese and all the spirits understand the chinese language etc etc

#5 luvable

luvable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

I'm quite superstitious, my friend once told me that if you see the clock showing the time with the same numbers eg. 11:11, 3:33 etc it means that someone's thinking about you at that moment.
I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Its like when I sneezes all of a sudden, the oldies said to me that someone is talking about you that moment.

#6 hazzadawg09

hazzadawg09

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

OMGSH!! i am constantly seeing triple numbers on the clock. I always see 1.11 or 11.11 or even 222. It's really weird. I don't even think about it, whenever i glance at the clock i would constantly see triple numbers! I thought i was the only one who is seeing this aswell. It's not only clocks i would always see triple numbers, i always see it on forums such as "111 posts" , receipts $111 and sometimes facebook 111posts.....it kinda freaked me out.
I apparently done some research on the web about 2 weeks ago, & found a site and a forum where people around the world experience this aswell. http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.html You should check it out!

More info:

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!

This is a very typical comment from folks who reach this message board.

What does it mean?

It's a wake up call.

What does that mean?

Well in general it is an awakening to things that you don't know, and need to know. Humanity is in a mess, and not heading in the right direction. Folks are needed to change that, and it happens one person at a time. Starting with you.

What do I have to do?

Acknowledge it out loud. Say - OK guys I hear you, tell me what you want. This speaking out loud is to get around the problem that Midwayers do not automatically have access to our thoughts. You can of course announce that you are happy for them to have this open access, or alternatively make it clear which thoughts you wish to share with them.

But I can't hear anything?

They will find some way to let you know. These guys are a bunch of special angels, and they have picked you for a very good reason. Quite what that reason is, may only later become clear. If you want to, you can work with them, as George has done, for many years. Or you can ask them to go away. Your choice - it's called free will. But they picked you because you can be useful to them. The chances are if you develop good meditation techniques, or practise George's Akashic Construct, you will either see or hear these guys. Maybe both.

Why the 11:11 prompt?

There were only 1,111 of these guys for a very long time, but today there are a very great number of them. They asked for, and were given, the 11:11 signal as a trademark. Sometimes they will vary the prompt, and that may indicate precisely the individual prompting you. For example if you always get ??:03, it might be MN03, or ??:22 ABC22

Can you tell me more about these guys?

Sure, read this as a starter: Our Midwayer friends

What's with this "midwayer" thing?

Well technically they are called Midwayers, because they live in a realm between us and the next level that we go to after death. They are the closest spiritual entity to us. They are actually material creatures, but of a material invisible to most of us. It was not supposed to be like that, we were supposed to be able to see them, and on "normal" worlds that is the way it is. George much prefers to call them "Spiritual Guardians" or simply "Angels."

What proof have you got?

George has been dealing with these guys for over 50 years. He sees them, and talks to them. Mostly he sees with his spiritual eyes, but there have been cases of physical manifestation as well. You could not expect a psych (George) to believe in the voices in his head if they did not turn up physically, could you? They have played a major role in his entire life, and some of his experiences are detailed in his books "The Search for 11:11". and "In the Service of 11:11". In fact there are three more books in the pipeline. You can read some of the chapters of that book on-line here. You can also download two chapters of "In the Service" in pdf format :In the Service of 11:11

Why Me???????????

Well we only have theories on this. They have not yet explained who they pick. It could be as simple as

a) because they can prompt you, and others are not receptive. It does seem that most contactees have excellent latent psychic abilities. This follows - if they can trigger your brain to look somewhere, or at a clock at the right time, then they can impress a wider range of thoughts into your mind too.

B) or because you have unique skills or abilites that they would like to utilise

c) or because you are either already in an important role, or will be in an important role. We are not suggesting you are running the country, but you might be a teacher, or a painter, or a musician - someone who will influence many people. The Correcting Time will be a time when orthodoxy fails, and folks will be looking for answers. And they will be fearful. They will need reassurance. You may thus be the leading edge - the early adopters of new paradigms.

d) There are a lot of special kids being born, and many of the folks getting prompted with 11:11 are simply being prepared as good parents to these special children, who will require understanding and nuturing of their gifts. So maybe its not about you, but your children, or chlidren to be.

Do they want me to do anything?

Yes and no. You have free will. You can do as you choose. But the universe works best when we all do what we should do. And they can help you discover that. First and foremost we have to all change our attitudes to many things. We need to learn more spiritual Truth, and we MUST live in love. Nothing you have not heard before, but now it's angels telling you. For many folks that's a shocking realisation.

How can I contact them myself?

Well you can practise a few techniques, but you should not think this will necessarily happen overnight. But these techniques will help you contact all celestials. So it's worth it to stick with it. There are two approaches that we have. The Akashic Construct and a Stillness Meditation.

The Akashic Construct. This is a CD, that you can buy. It has three sections. The first track is a relaxation. This teaches you to relax. You need to practice this track for a week. Track two is deep alpha. This helps you to get into the deep mind state for the last track. Practice this for a week. Finally the Akashic Construct. This is fabulous. A structured meditation into a workshop where you can call up any celestials you would like to talk to. Akashic Construct

credits: http://board.1111ang...topic.php?t=345

Edited by hazzadawg09, 15 August 2008 - 09:33 AM.

#7 Pin0y4lyfe

Pin0y4lyfe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:04 PM

lol i think it'd be bad if u saw it as 6:66 which is never going to happen because 60 mins to an hour.

#8 Kaiel

Kaiel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

I thought that you were supposed to make a wish when see 11:11.
And 4 and 14 are really bad numbers for asians.
4 = Death
14 = Instant Death?

#9 fall_out

fall_out

asian-inadequate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

its not taht you see it too often, its cuz ur used to see different numbers, but when u see the same numbers, you remember them cuz its unusual, then when u see 3-4, you start to think you constatntly see them. it gives off the feeling that whenever u look u see that. but when u look at normal different numbers, you think nothing of it.

btw, i once woke up to a 6:78. idk know that happened, just one morning i looked at the clock and i saw that sh*t, too tired to do anything so i went back to sleep lol. maybe it was a dream...

#10 secondbreath

secondbreath

He-Man

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:22 PM

omg, i see 4:44 almost on a daily basis too. it's been happening for about 2 years i think. i see it most often on the clock, but not limited to that. one time i was walking down this street and i look over to the side and the house number is 444. my friend changed his phone number and first 3 digits is 444. i'm playing a game and the score i get his 444.

#11 dumdum__

dumdum__

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

crannie & fall_out are right
i learnt it in psych class too
it's because you find it signifcant so it sticks in my memory; but when you see 4:52 it doens't have any signifcance to you so you just don't remeber it; you might see the 4:52 more often than you see 11:11 or 4:44 - you just don't remember it

#12 BeInspired

BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6215 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:14 PM

I believe it's just coincidence because I experience that all the time ^_^*

Every time I glance at the clock it's always 12:34. Sometimes when I wake up halfway through my sleep (because the air-con was really cold) I see 03:33.

#13 동갑내기

동갑내기

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:51 AM

I thought 11:11 was a really good thing and you can make a wish then! lol

#14 . ..Chrystalcase.. .

. ..Chrystalcase.. .

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

whoa? I thought 11:11 was a bad thing, like where da spirits r most active or something like dat (duing da nite I think), but I dunno, I thought same digit time r reli cool, looks gud as well

#15 azn_17

azn_17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

try the Six 6 six thing on a clock.

6 hour, 66 min 66 sec, but that overlaps into the 7th hour. If you didn't get that, that's kinda sad.

anyway, this "time" would be 7:07:06

#16 expert lurker

expert lurker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Get an analog clock without the minute divisions!

#17 CNM

CNM

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:36 AM

I always see 11:11, i reckon it's good to me it means that someone is thinking about you, well that's my believes i don't know about you guys though, but whenever i see it i smile so yeah :] depends on what you believe in etc. because the truth is everyone is different.

#18 monchaca

monchaca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:14 PM

My friend always say to me that if you see same digit, it means that somebody is thinking of you.

#19 cpxpimpintrainin

cpxpimpintrainin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1659 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:05 AM

i think its just coincidence. i notice that happens to me alot too. but its not everytime you look at it right? you have looked at it when it is like 3:25 also. but your head just remembers more of the times when you see 4:44 than when you see 3:25. I think you shouldnt worry about it. it happens to me alot too though.

#20 i am DALKI

i am DALKI

"this is CONSPIRACY!!"

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:22 AM

they say it's a lucky number but of course, i don't believe in those.
i was once having a confe with 4 online friends and one of them said:
"hey, gotta sleep now. it's 11:11 in my place".
and then my Chinse friend said: "oh, you're so lucky..you've seen 11:11"

#21 dreami_babe

dreami_babe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

o damn, exactly what i've been seeing since a few months ago, first it was 4:44 i got uncomfortable about it but i'm seeing 11:11 as well now so...ur not alone.... ^_^ i don't think too much about it tho. sometimes i think it's because i tend to look at the clock too many times but just esp take note when i see those particular times so i try not read too much into it, wouldn't be much help if i did anyway. ^_^

#22 t163

t163

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:49 AM

lol, i just love to make a wish when i coincidentally saw 11:11 lol, don't know why haha...

it's a good thing for me though

#23 bzz07

bzz07

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:45 AM

it happen to me but its not 11.11.. i keep on seeing 3.33 whether am or pm lately.. it started a few months ago when i have a ghost dream and when i wake up my clock show 3.33..

#24 cherrygirl

cherrygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:36 AM

I though i am the only one who see 4.4.4 all the time. The don't know why but when i look at the clock that what i see. I too get freak out often. But i try not to think to much of it.

#25 dfiding

dfiding

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:50 PM

there's nothing wrong with it lol. i cam across to 4:44 for hundreds of times. its really nthing