AF needs funding again

where to watch korean drama truth aka honesty...ONLINE!

1 reply to this topic

#1 dramafreak4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:44 AM

anyone watch a drama(korean drama) truth or aka honesty? coz i cnt find it online?? coz i watched it a long time a ago...and i cant remember where..so please help me find a site that works...coz i found out a site..its tvcells.com or something like that and it doesnt work at all....so please help me find a site....too me,i think its really good...although i cant remember much only the accident..i've been trying to find it everywhere..well..the sites that i know of.....please if u do find a site please tell me but try it out first coz it may not be working(broken)...ok...i have said enough..please tell ME!!

thnks if u do..and remember to post!! :thumbsup

Edited by dramafreak4eva, 25 August 2008 - 08:45 AM.

#2 LuvKoreanTaiwanDrama

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

View Postdramafreak4eva, on 25 August 2008 - 08:44 AM, said:

anyone watch a drama(korean drama) truth or aka honesty? coz i cnt find it online?? coz i watched it a long time a ago...and i cant remember where..so please help me find a site that works...coz i found out a site..its tvcells.com or something like that and it doesnt work at all....so please help me find a site....too me,i think its really good...although i cant remember much only the accident..i've been trying to find it everywhere..well..the sites that i know of.....please if u do find a site please tell me but try it out first coz it may not be working(broken)...ok...i have said enough..please tell ME!!

thnks if u do..and remember to post!! :thumbsup

hello..you can watch this drama at dramafever.com...and i have a youtube account i also have the songs to the drama.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users