AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Are blacks and Asians related?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#81 Mavericker

Mavericker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:33 AM

So by your logic, Blacks and Italians are related, Blacks and Asians are related, then that would make Italians and Asians related.

I am talking about the ancient blacks and Chinese's descendants. A lot of civilizations involved gropus of people who intermingled .

#82 ZeurasianZ

ZeurasianZ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

I am talking about the ancient blacks and Chinese's descendants. A lot of civilizations involved gropus of people who intermingled .

Read my previous post - this is where your myth comes from.

#83 Mavericker

Mavericker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

yes and no, related by homo sapien race. If you guys really wanted to know how close Asian and Blacks are, take a look at this:

Posted Image
Source: http://www.andaman.o.../Background.htm

Africans are basically furtherest away from everyone else, because they were direct descendants of homo sapien race.

I'm assuming Austrailian means Aboriginies.

Read my previous post - this is where your myth comes from.

Why do some Asians have yellowish skin while others have orange skin and brown skin?

Edited by Mavericker, 26 January 2011 - 01:01 AM.

#84 ZeurasianZ

ZeurasianZ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:00 AM

I'm assuming Austrailian means Aboriginies.

Why do some Asians have yellowish skin while others have orange skin and brown skin?

First of all, this is a non-issue - genetics show blacks and asians are not somehow closely related beyond that of all human relations. So, this is all just folly.

But to entertain you, I don't understand the relevance of your question? The reason different asian populations have different hues is the same as for everyone else - different climates. Northern Japan has a very different climate then Southern Vietnam. The more tropical the darker the skin. As for within a region - again - it is the same as for everyone else. There are variations in skin tone in all populations - even those much smaller then for example China. Did you think everyone would have exactly the same pigmentation? Why not then exactly the same noses - heights - and brains?

#85 Mavericker

Mavericker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:13 AM

First of all, this is a non-issue - genetics show blacks and asians are not somehow closely related beyond that of all human relations. So, this is all just folly.

But to entertain you, I don't understand the relevance of your question? The reason different asian populations have different hues is the same as for everyone else - different climates. Northern Japan has a very different climate then Southern Vietnam. The more tropical the darker the skin. As for within a region - again - it is the same as for everyone else. There are variations in skin tone in all populations - even those much smaller then for example China. Did you think everyone would have exactly the same pigmentation? Why not then exactly the same noses - heights - and brains?

No-I mean why do the Chinese and Taiwanese have yellow, orange and brown skin if they are all Chinese?

#86 ejay1

ejay1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

I don't have exact facts

But I've read that at least early East Africans and early Asians are related. This seems to be logical, because of the proximity of the countries, and similarities in East African and Asian cultures, languages, and names. Even some looks.

Where as most Asians have lighter skin than most Africans, you do see darker Asians, and you definately see Africans with eyes similar to Asians. A lot of East African tribes have lighter skin, and straighter hair than other African tribes. Also, the faces in general are similar. Flatter faces are common in both East Africans and Asians. As well as fuller lips. Definately fuller than Europeans.

Even here in America, some of the black people I know have Asian looking features... just with darker skin.

And in high school, I knew a girl who was Cambodian, who before I knew her, I thought she was BlAsian. Also, this Filipino girl I know is darker than a lot of Black people I know.

I think a lot of cultures share genetic make-up, but just don't know it. Like, people say that Native Americans actually derrived from Asians. Which also seems logical. And Medditerranian people and Northern Africans look very similar (Egyptians, Morrocans, Greeks, Southern Italians, etc.)

Genetics is very interesting.

lol skin color does not signify race....are dark koreans considered african looking??? how about african albinos r they considered to be asian or white looking...LMAO

80% of the ocean is undiscovered. No-one knows if there are human bones
lying on sunken islands that are older than human bones found in africa.
many examples of sunken islands are Lemuria, Yonaguni, Zealandia, Kerguelen
and atlantis to name a few.

there are also land masses broken off and sunken off the california coast.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6844056/

but most importantly is the fact that only 80% of the ocean is discovered.
http://www.oregonzoo...n/seaotters.htm

Bermuda trianlge is also undiscovered, and nobody has ever dug under the nazca lines
located in peru.

like ive stated earlier, it wouldnt be wise to jump to conclusions. something
will come along scientifically in the future to prove the "out of Africa" THEORY
VERY WRONG.

mans ancestors and their fossils can probably be found under the ocean,
and can quite possibly be the key to mans origins.

the possibilty of that is TRUTH. and youll never know untill its dicovered.

you HAVE NOT proven anyone wrong. and neither has expert_lurker

my fact presented to you only shows the lack of thought you put into the global migration scheme by quickly accepting your african bones theory as being true and not realizing the ocean is only 20% discovered.

my earlier post with the genetic similarity photos of asians, native americans etc etc was meant to show the "MORE CLOSELY RELATED" GENE POOL OF those specific races.

African genetics are "FURTHER AWAY" from those specific races.
THAT WAS THE POINT.

Even the black girl in that "black women with weaves" video up above says it. That black
people have very different hair than EVERY OTHER RACE ON THE PLANET.

the peoples more closely related to africans, are people found in papua new guinea, and the aboriginal peoples of australia.

ohh and by the way, this video posted by chinese_negro (lol) has to be the biggest joke ive ever seen. heres a quote from it
"Japanese people have crooked teeth and therefore smile always with their mouths closed"

100% RETARDED.

the enitre video is 100% RETARDED.

BUT YET I DONT SEE YOU CONDEMING HIM ABOUT THAT

reason must be because it appeals to your wantingness to make asians black obvious reason lol!! SHENGZ --> :yeah

actually caucasians are closer to africans then australian aboriginals...australians are closer to southern indians

No-I mean why do the Chinese and Taiwanese have yellow, orange and brown skin if they are all Chinese?

because of climates where they live...if u notice....majority of people who live near the equator r brown skinned....they r tanned because they live in a hot environment...not because they r african

#87 Yang Mai

Yang Mai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

come to China and say that out loud. :loool:

#88 Tsukihime

Tsukihime

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 04:43 AM

Chinese are originally African- a DNA test proves it:

So why do you prefer chinese women and not african women?
They're the same anyways. A DNA test proves it.

Edited by Tsukihime, 06 May 2011 - 04:43 AM.