40 replies to this topic

#1 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Hello guys! if we are a super junior lover or supporter, it is already clear that we must know their old reality show in the past few years (2006) which is FUll House not the Bi/Songhyekyo this reality show is very memorable to us because it's one of the most influential shows of the super junior, that made it easy for the fans to recognize the members' adorable and somewhat Adorkable attitudes.

There are a lot of funny scenes and dramatic scenes that happened in there. So let's start sharing some of our favorite parts and scenes and explain why we chose that particular one. :)

I'll do mine! LOL :lmao:

..i reallly love the scene wherein the members tried to make a prank at Hankyung and Eunhyuk. It showed how concerned the members are if there would be a misunderstanding in their group family. It's also hilarious for some obvious reasons. :loool: I also won't forget the surprise birthday party that they did for Heechul. Because it revealed the soft-hearted side of Heechul and it showed how close the members are to each other even though they were just newbies during those years.. :)

Edited by Aspire, 02 November 2008 - 05:25 AM.

#2 jaechul

jaechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

yaayy? i love the scene wherein Kangin and Anya tried to have a drinking contest! LOL
Posted Image

i also love the ending part!!!!! and the police station part.. clapclap its so cool and the best! :thumbsup

Posted Image

#3 oh`retro

oh`retro

aktf for dbsk ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:04 AM

Oh my god, this show was hilarious.
I watched it this summer when I just started getting into Korean music.
And I fell in love with Super Junior because of it. =)

My absolute favorite part is when they go to the English Village. It was so funny when they tried to speak English to get in & half of them were super confused. And then at the end, when they re-filmed U just for Kangin was the funniest thing ever! Especially when Heechul did his soft smile.

My other favorite parts:
-The first meeting & Eunhyuk goes "your room number please?"
-The prank on Hangeng & Eunhyuk
-The skits they did when they tried to learn English
-Eunhyuk's constant "nice weather!" (best line ever!)

#4 melovesyou

melovesyou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:05 PM

omg! it would definitely be the part in the sauna bath! geez its f*cking hilarious! LOL

specially when heechul is trying to be the host and he is referring to kangin and kibum as the biscuits inside an oven.. LOL!! suju full house is the best! it's freaking hilarious men! :lmao

#5 BB/SJ/DBSK

BB/SJ/DBSK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

oh.. i cant forget this full house! this is the show wherein i totally get hooked up with super junior!

Posted Image

#6 hyuk_berry

hyuk_berry

silver-은-perfection

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2053 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

my favorite part of Full House?
it's all of the parts where they take english lessons.
and the roleplay that they do where heechul is the king and anya is the queen.

My favorite line is
"you look like a prince"
"oh, you look like a princess"
:whistle

#7 krizh26

krizh26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:09 AM

my favorite part in suju's full house woul be..when some of the members did a prank to hankyeng and hankyeng was worried while the others were just dancing and enjoying their selves inside the room!! :loool: that was a Good prank..heechul is so good......

other part that i liked was everytime every members especially heechul and eunhyuk will try to speak english!!!! they're so funny..and they try their best to do good.. LOL!!!!!! clapclap

#8 Ts_Heidi

Ts_Heidi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

I think the whole time they were doing the MT is my absolute favorite! I love when they play The Rose Of Sharon Has Bloomed and Dokkaebi Nara Kawi Bawi Bo (Korean Rock, Paper, Scissors) :D I learned how to play it because of them haha..And Heechul during the flower game hahaha doing all those difficult poses and Kangin kept calling "Darumasang" XDD

The whole thing was amazing, from Heechul wearing slippers to climb a mountain, to Kangin and Donghae singing "We're here~~" on the swing when they arrived, to the Crocodile vs Raccoon water-drinking contest, to Anya and Kangin getting locked in the closet..and of course the prank on Hankyung and then Eunhyuk :D

But that's not all..the whole show is probably the best thing I have ever seen! I watched it last summer, and it got me completely head over heels obsessed with Super Junior, too! And that morphed into an intense addiction to Korean music ;) I owe my life to this show hahaha I don't know where I would be without it.

#9 4Tune_Cookie

4Tune_Cookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

I loved SJ Full House. I wish they'd do Full House: The Reunion!

There are so many scenes I loved...

- DongHae saying to Anya for the first time; "I didn't want to say this before incase you were upset, but you look like Nicholas Cage" and then SiWon cracks up laughing.
- DongHae saying to Anya: "You look like Nicholas Cage", Anya goes "No no, not Nicholas Cage, Cameron Diaz!" and then DongHae going "BRING IT ON!!!! BRING IT ON!!!"
- The prank on Han Geng turning into the prank on EynHyuk. Poor EunHyuk being totally clueless about it.
- The English missions. Especially HeeChul and EunHyuk's one! haha and then they got mad when Anya and Eva said they failed.
- The scene when they had to make conversation with the random dude in the English village and EunHyuk's stuggle to understand the guy so he kept saying "short!...mmm...very short!"
- DongHae saying "How about dancing?" to Han Geng and Geng going "WHAT?!?!" lol
- Well actually I loved all the English lessons and their time at the English village.
- When they tried to blab their way to a free sauna session by saying that the girl was a SJ fan cos of her nail varnish and then they danced the intro to Twins. But in the end, SiWon ended up paying.

....ahh i could go on forever.

#10 -Monkeyplay.g

-Monkeyplay.g

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:37 AM

The time when they played a prank on Hankyung and the victim turned out to be Eunhyuk.
And when Heechul was supposedly describing Eunhyuk to the guy so that he can get him out of "jail" and Hankyung was at the back already trying to save Eunhyuk.
Guy: How does he (Eunhyuk) look like?
Heechul: He's.. Short.
Eunhyuk: (pops out from the door) I'M LONG!
----
"Whose song?"
"Super Junior!"
"Ah.. I hate them!"
"Wha.. WHAT YOU SAYING MAN!?"
----
"Do you trust me?"
"Oh.. NO."
"Do you have money?"
"Uh. Who are you??"
----
And Eunhyuk's NICE WEATHER~
And "I collect cars."
"I do it.. Everyday!"
Then everyone goes "Obey you!"

#11 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:53 AM

oh my! whenever i read somebody's post, i started cracking up :lool: i won't forget everything about suju FUll house.. it's really the best! there were no boring scenes/moments in this reality show.. waaah.. from the start til the very end, suju ruled the show! :)

#12 cheerychirpychink24

cheerychirpychink24

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

SUJU Full House is one of my favorite reality tv shows.

I had so much fun watching it together with my friends.

It was really funny when they met anya and eva, and they were so clueless with their questions..

#13 xmynnx

xmynnx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:45 AM

i totally love the part in d English Village..
they r all so hillarious... haha.. d scene where donghae n kibum bought coffee for free..
n how hankyung escape frm d jail.. lolz
they seem really close wit anya n eva..
ohh, i love 2 look at eva too.. very cute..

#14 firefaery

firefaery

♡ ♥ JaeJoong Lover ♥ ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2064 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

oOo~ i really love FULL HOUSE! i actually find it hard to watch each episode bcoz it makes my tummy ache due to unstoppable laughs! :loool: i actually have to study for my mid term now but iv got to drop by here and post.. lol :P

gah! i cant really think of my most favorite part! coz i love all episodes! (uh sometimes i find that nicholas cage girl so close to heechul and changes my mood =/ lol xD) i love it when they played the game wherein u have to stop when the IT is looking and move when he's not looking! i love heechul's poses there! ;) :lol: and also when they were in the police station and heechul has to say something in english and then he said to the girl "I'm blind, coz ur beaty shines!" :loool: he doesnt know much english but sure he's studied pickup lines first before normal convos! :iloveyou: love that guy~

#15 Ameeh

Ameeh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1037 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

i love the suju full house!!
that makes me like suju and know more about them though there were only around 6?! whose always featured on every episode.^^. the rest are just doing some cameos..
i immediately fall in love in the first episode were kibum stlls sleepy and then the caption says "he's already awake just acting sleepy"..lols. and heechul is very nosy at that time..lols

#16 miyukix3

miyukix3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

hahahaha oh man.
i watched this numerous times & it cracks me up each time.
it was funny how eunhyuk kept saying, 'nice weather' in there & then at last year's hb, he said 'nice weather' too~

hahha so cute ^^

#17 animefreekchan

animefreekchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:27 AM

oh gosh i love full house!!!
my faves are:
learning english (siwon was soooo cute and kangin so funny)
going to english village and in english village (when they were playing let's learn english)
and playing that red light green light game

#18 justsmileXD

justsmileXD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

i loved every second of full house expect for the ending because they all had to say goodbye but if i really had to pick it would when they were playing red light green light and when they went to the english village!! i couldn't stop laughin at those parts..but i laughed at mostly all the scenes..

#19 hanhdanh

hanhdanh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

I liked the part when Heechul was trying to say Anya's hair was like a poodle.

#20 makichan

makichan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

haha, i've watched this show many times on my dvd, i couldn't stop laughing when they made a joke together, i love KI BUM, SHI WON, HEE CHUL, KANG IN, DONG HAE and other casts but i love ki bum and shi won most, i saw that ki bum and shiwon are cute couple *hmpfh*, they are so cute together

shiwon is hot
ki bum is cute
hee chul is sweet
kang in is funny

#21 ai-aic

ai-aic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

i love FULL HOUSE..
the show was really funny and just everything.. :thumbsup
i remember HEECHUL's playful stuff..
and with KANGIN's tandem..wow..
they make me laugh to death!

it makes me smile when HANGENG pronounce and misspelled the Korean characters!!!

and the episode when they tried to prank HANGENG and then it turned out really funny!!
haha..
then it ends prank to EUNHYUK..
just stopped to EP.5..
but i'll find time to finished the SHOW!!

Edited by ai-aic, 26 September 2009 - 01:02 PM.

#22 k.e.y

k.e.y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

i love heecul's birthday party too!
He looked so cute when he was akward.
And he got a pink bag from kibum!! So nice of him.
Donghae n eunhyuk gav him an empty box right?

the poodle part too.

And kibum and donghae acting during the english lesson.
kibum said tt suju was ugly and donghae's face was funny!

#23 (^3^)suju(^3^)

(^3^)suju(^3^)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

oohh man!! i love this show!

hehehe..i'll list my favorites parts in order..from the beggining to the end..
"if i can..LOL!!"

ok,,here it goes!!!

=the hand game while they were on the bus..
i love it,,kibum always wins,,and it so funny when heechul hit his head when he stood up..hahahah!! so cute!

=next is: when they're on the airport to meet anya and eva,,they were gonna cross the road bbut then cars came and they almost cross it..lol so funny!!

=thirdly is when heechul and the other members were going up hill to the house, and he was wearing his pyjamas "i think,,if i can remeber correctly" and his cute slippers..hahahah!! :))

=ahahahaha..this here is when dong hae, heechul showing the rooms to the girls..heechul was like "C-D" "C-D" hahaha..hilarious!,, and dong hae said something in english,,his pronounciation was cute!!!

=then there's the episode about their english lessons,,waaahhh!! all of them are soo funny!! dong hae was really keen on learning he even write notes! hehehe..and heechul is so funny,,u should know wat im talkin about..

=OMG.. i think i wrote soo much already,, i'll just make it short.. for the next point..

=prank on hangkyung and eunhyuk!! damn it was funny! heechul ..so smart! and kibum so good in acting! dong hae dancing!! hahaha!!

well i guess that's all for now..

if i remeber something else,,then i'll just add it up!!

:thumbsup super junior fighting! :thumbsup

#24 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

(^3^)suju(^3^)
awww! you made me remember every single thing in full house. you know what.. everytime i remember full house, it makes me wanna watch it again for the gazillionth times. oh my gosh. i guess you're a newbie fan of suju right? i wish you'll be an everlasting fan, let's spread the super junior love together. haha. (im so addicted with this show) my fave were the same as yours. specially the part in the sauna. ;p

#25 (^3^)suju(^3^)

(^3^)suju(^3^)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

font="Comic Sans MS"]IKAAA.is.da.neym.[[/font]

yeah ur right i'm a newbie here in asianfantics,,hehehe..but nevertheless i've always been a fan of suju!! they're just goergous!!! :shock and damn hOt!! :drool lol!!!

i agree with u full house is the best!! i have more things i want to add on my favorite parts on the full house,, but i dont think it will fit here..lol!!!

oh well!! let's all support super junior!! fighting!

PS: IM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO THEY'RE SONG "dONT DON!!" I NEVER GET SICK OF IT!!

#26 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

And just to think, I've only known about Super Junior since 31st October this year. XDD
Does anyone happen to have some decent quality videos of it?
I can't read the subs sometimes. >.<

Lawwl, not seen all of it yet, I just see clips of it, but ahh all the funny bits everyone's saying just makes me laugh anyhow! ^^

#27 cinderellaheechul

cinderellaheechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

elowww!!
OMG!!! this one of my super favorites!!!
actually, i started to be a fan of super junior last october 8, 1990..[my bday!]haha
and because of this video, it makes me addictive to them.. specially, heechul..
i started to like him because of this video.. specially, when i watched his prank to hangeng and eunhyuk!! he's the prankmaster ever!!
and also, because of this.. i know them more.. i know what's the difference of super junior than other not only being the largest boy band..

ELF.

#28 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

@cinderellaheechul WOW The Super Junior members live on the fountain of youth if you started being a fan 19 years ago... XDD Jk jk
Ahh that prank is soo funny, he just goes to whoever and asks them if they want in, and lawl when Han Geng got in on it! Ah! He's such an actor.

I would seriously love to watch it in a better quality though, I hate watching fuzzy things >.<

#29 cinderellaheechul

cinderellaheechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

STARS

my bad...hahaha.. laughing at myself.hahah...
it's not october 8, 1990.hahaha..actually that's my birthdate,hahaha
it's october 8 2009,.hahah

anyway,that prank is so best!! 2 in 1!!! 2 person in one episode!

also in that show, the REVENGE of suju members at heechul happened there.haha
it's heechul birthday, and they plan a prank on him. it's so funny because they really planned it.. to make sure the prank on heechul won't failed. but because HEECHUL is the PRANKMASTER, he found out that there is a secret cam.hahaha.

i laughed so hard because suju members are so scared specially kangin, because he keep explaining on heechul that it is a prank for his birthday.. they are so scared that heechul would be angry.. because they know that heechul didn't like a secret cam on him..
luckily, it's his birthday.. soo he forget of what happened,haha

#30 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

Ahh xD

Oh yuush! I've achieved newbieness! :3

Anyhow, I've seen a clip of Heechul looking around the room for secret cameras, but I've been watching so many SJ stuff, I need to do more work. >.<
Lol, that sounds like a pretty funny birthday XD

I can see from your name that you like Heechul, what's one of your favourite bits from Full House that he's in?
Ah, I love the part when they're supposed to be speaking English and he starts off like how the teacher told them to, then he goes all American gangster on the tourists!!
Oh that reminds me of "you are so gorgeous", the solution to everything for the SJ members! XDD

#31 cinderellaheechul

cinderellaheechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

STARS

hehehehe..well, i know that it is pretty obvious that i really like him.. but honestly, there is three member that i also like [well, heechul is at the top. :)] they are, leeteuk, eunhyuk, kyuhyun.hahahaha..

my favorite parts in suju full house where heechul is there..

1. EP. 2 - where heechul introduce himself to anya and eva..hahaha..he so damn hilarious.haha, and when he fell because he laugh so hard.haha

Posted Image

2. EP. 3 - when they are playing the "the rose of sharon has bloomed [alson known to my country, 7up pepsi], he's so playful.. VERY PLAYFUL!!and kangin didn't get easily on him..hahaha, i like the last part where they caught each other.hahaha

3. EP 4 - where he plan a prank to hankyung and eunhyuk.hahaha..

4. EP 8 onwards. where they are in English village..soooo FUNNY!!! the whole video..from the time they enter and exit at that place, it's so FUNNY!! specially HEECHUL!!!the most funny moments there is where heechul lose at their last game. he's consequence is so funny an hard.hahaha. but because of being NARROWMINDED, he PASS the DARE!!hahaha..

5. EP. 11 - SURPRISE BIRTHDAY to HEECHUL!! omg..hahahha..great one.. although they failed to prank him, it's still soo good!this is the first time i watch a video where he is the one being prank and having a bday party of him..

6. EP 13, the last episode.. it supposed to be a very sad ending.. but because of being clumsy of heechul.. he fell on the ground.hahahahaha.. i laughed so hard.ahahaha..

Edited by cinderellaheechul, 13 November 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#32 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

Hehe the other three are Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun?
Ehh, they're quite different, why those 3 and Heechul? :3

Yussh, the prank XDD clapclap Hangeng's so funny, and he breaks down in the end.
Was it in Full house when Hangeng slips ice down Heechul's back too? 8D

LOL that gif is distracting, I keep watching Hangeng and Heechul falling over.

I've only watched up to episode 8, so I don't know the other parts, but xD those are such funny parts.
Any time the members speak English it's just XD!
"Nice weather". :3

Edited by Stars, 14 November 2009 - 05:53 PM.

#33 cinderellaheechul

cinderellaheechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:18 AM

STARS

LEETEUK = i like him. well, because he is the leader of this 13 members-boyband.hahaha.. not just sooo many members but also very WILD members! i don't know, how strength he had for handling this soo many members with VERY DIFFERENT attitudes.hahaha..and also i like him because he is not like others group leader, he is not strict besides he act like ONE OF THE MAGNAE!hahaha.. i very adore him.

EUNHYUK = because he is SOOOO GOOOD DANCER!!! and also i like his innocent attitude.hahaha. that's why, he is the one who always prank by the members.haha,, i think, based on the videos i already watched, he was prank by other members THREE TIMES ALREADY..

KYUHYUN = the cute magnae, i like his attitude.. he act so cute. i like his witty attitude, i like him when he bully his hyungs members in a different way. HE KNOWS HOW CAN HE BULLY THEM.haha,, even heechul!

anyway, yes, it is also include here. hankyung prank on heechul.hahaha,, i also like that episode.. and the way he goes crazy at the floor and saying "I LIKE IT!" it so hilarious.haha..
actually, the gif when heechul and hangeng breakdown.. it is when they had hangeng vs. 2 foreigner girls of how to write hangul. when it is hangeng turn, heechul first read on what written on hangeng's paper. he laugh so hard because it is wrong.haha

i highly recommend, watch the full episode.hahaha. it is soo funny!!!PROMISE!!!

eunhyuk always say "nice weather"hahaha

#34 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

XDD Leeteuk, ahh, he's grown on me. He is just like the younger members! Actually, they're all like little kids really. =x Especially Donghae.
Awhh I get what you mean by leading very different and playful people. XD The chaos just a few of them cause, if they're all in one room.... clapclap
I'd be amazed if you can hear what they're saying. They're so funny when they're on like comedy programmes together. :3

LOL Eunhyuk, nawh, isn't he the one who has naughty stuff somewhere too? o.O
But ahh, he falls for pranks so well. XD

Ahh, have you watched intimate note? Kyuhyun's very funny on there, he's such a cute but devious person. xD
And where did he manage to bully Heechul o_O ?!
I remember in one clip, all of them are preparing for a show or something, and he's there on some game. The interviewer goes "So you like games?" or something, Kyuhyun says that he very rarely plays, he usually reads self-help books. XD

OH And the time Hangeng's trying to teach Korean to the guests and he just starts going "Yeah, yeah" with such a funny, adorable expression. Ahh, you just want to :hug him with his broken (well, not so broken these days) Korean.
That English lesson they had, oh, that had me in stitches!!

Mhm. "Nice weather" ^__^

Edited by Stars, 16 November 2009 - 10:54 PM.

#35 melovesyou

melovesyou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:58 AM

hello everyone!
weeeeee a thread for suju's full house. honestly, thats the reason why i loved super junior oppas. i saw their childish attitudes and instead of hating them.. i became a fan even more!!!!!!!

aaaaaahhhh~~~~~ i love the part wherein they studied english.
when they did all those titanic moments!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhH!!! i wanna watch it again!!!

i wish i have a DVD so i can epeat it all over again and again!

#36 Stars

Stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:54 PM

XD Haiiii
And same, their English lessons are so funny~
Although, their trip to English Village was pretty epic too.
Eg. when they're trying to pass the "English test"
"You are so gorgeous"
"You pass" xD

But did you use to hate them before you watched Full House? o_O

#37 cinderellaheechul

cinderellaheechul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:26 AM

ELF!!!! HELP!!! OUR SUPER JUNIOR NEEDS OUR HELP..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTING IN YAHOO ASIA BUZZ AWARDS 200

Step 1. Click here --> YAHOO BUZZ AWARD 2009

You will be taken to the voting page:

Posted Image

Step 2. Press button for SUPER JUNIOR

Posted Image

Step 3: Press the button to log-in to your Yahoo mail.

Posted Image'

You will be taken to the voting page again. Simply repeat the whole process until you see the 0. (zero)

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can vote 10 times per day per Yahoo Email.
You should disable your pop up blockers for this to work.

Voting period: Nov 16-Dec 4, 2009
The Winners will announced on December 11.

SUPER JUNIOR SHOULD WIN THIS! FIGHTING!

just ask me if you had a question..

Edited by cinderellaheechul, 27 November 2009 - 01:31 AM.

#38 Extremedivas

Extremedivas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:40 AM

I really want full house to comeback with full swing !

full house was a very good show.

#39 sweet-sweet

sweet-sweet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

Full house is really funny
I laughed a lot when they went to english village.
The funniest ones were heechul and eunhyuk

#40 Snowflakes Dance

Snowflakes Dance

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

same here! I would love it if they could make another SuJu Full House... I can't remember most of the scenes except my fave which is when they were trying to get a "pass" from the immigration officer. So funny! But poor Eunhyuk, he has to sneak to get in. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users