#1 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

Episode 6 :-
Spoiler

Edited by mv_288, 01 November 2008 - 07:48 PM.

#2 annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

Episode 6 is getting so intensed & exciting! Can't wait!

I really took pity on Joe's character....Poon Cheuck Hing!
Spoiler

#3 luv~LiZaWaNg~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Ya I also have pity for Joe's character. But I dun think it's bcoz of Liza. She didn't want to give him away. Her mom ordered her to do so in order to protect the family's image

#4 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:29 AM

I might think that it was all Liza's mum's fault. But, the other factor might influence it, that is maybe the traditional culture...in order to keep their family good name....just too pity on Joe.

#5 Ida101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:00 AM

so far this series is better than i thought... and i do feel for Joe too.. cos after all he is their actual son... and although it was Liza's mother insisting on taking Joe away but i thought it was interesting that when the mother was talking to Liza she said something like Liza would of done the same and at that time Liza didnt disagree or anything.. also looking forward to Charmane and Raymond.. so far their pretty compatible... the eps coming up should be interesting...

Edited by Ida101, 02 November 2008 - 06:00 AM.

#6 sehseh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

Summary for episode 6-10 from discuss.station

Spoiler

#7 Dreaming2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

Wow, you guys are so far ahead, I can't wait to watch the next few episode, the series is better than what I expect.

#8 bemypal_hk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:09 AM

I think the Grandma was right. Lisa did not disagree with giving away her son. I think they should at least guarantee that their son went to a wealthy family, but then there wouldn't of been any drama. I didn't think an illegimate son was such a big deal. They could of married when she got pregnant. I wonder where was Kwok Fung when Lisa got pregnant, did he join the army, so he did not know about the pregnancy.
Also, Lisa knew that he was in proverty and yet she kept insisting on sending him away. I still think she was right. What could Joe possibly do to her, when she has already established her role in the family. Her husband treats her very well.

#9 sehseh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:19 AM

View Postbemypal_hk, on Nov 3 2008 6 09 AM, said:

I think the Grandma was right. Lisa did not disagree with giving away her son. I think they should at least guarantee that their son went to a wealthy family, but then there wouldn't of been any drama. I didn't think an illegimate son was such a big deal. They could of married when she got pregnant. I wonder where was Kwok Fung when Lisa got pregnant, did he join the army, so he did not know about the pregnancy.
Also, Lisa knew that he was in proverty and yet she kept insisting on sending him away. I still think she was right. What could Joe possibly do to her, when she has already established her role in the family. Her husband treats her very well.

I agree that Liza couldn't put all the blame onto her mother. After all, she was the mother of Joe and the only one who could make the final decision to give him away or not. But then again, if she decided to keep the baby, her mother will kick her out from the family for sure.

Kwok Fung's family will not allow him to marry Liza if they knew she was pregnant before marriage. Even if she's carrying their family child, back then she's considered a spoiled good. Like grandma said, it's most likely that they will just want Joe and not her. No one will want to marry her and she will bring shame to her own family.

I think Kwok Fung knew she was pregnant but she lied to him saying that Joe's a stillbirth.

#10 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

whoa..things are getting interesting now...looking forward to it...

#11 **LuvMichelle**

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

yeah it can't be all Liza's mothers fault coz like the mother said....she did not object to it or do anything against it....and even if Liza's mother didnt give the baby away....she would have done so herself....

this is so exciting....cant wait

#12 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:14 AM

Episode 7 :-

Spoiler

#13 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

Episode 8:-

Spoiler

Edited by jse, 06 November 2008 - 12:19 AM.

#14 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:47 AM

Episode 9 :-

Spoiler

Edited by jse, 07 November 2008 - 03:08 AM.

#15 annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

^^^^
So basically Charmaine & Raymond
Spoiler

#16 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:17 PM

I might think that while during the period where Raymond completing his army courses, Charmaine may fell in love with Joe...i think the story will be built up like this....

#17 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:37 AM

Episode 10:-

Spoiler

#18 annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

View Postjse, on Nov 6 2008 12 17 PM, said:

I might think that while during the period where Raymond completing his army courses, Charmaine may fell in love with Joe...i think the story will be built up like this....
Think you're right!
Actually Joe likes Charmaine eversince he knows her! Remember after he works as the driver in Poon family, he goes back to visit his friends & gives them presents! He pulls Charmaine aside & gives her a little gold bracelet or sth. He says that is the most valuable among all the other gifts he gives to his friends. See how important she is to him! But then, Charmaine only sees him as a good friend & she has fallen for Raymond!

Joe is going to help Charmaine a lot after she moves into the Poon's family! It's very natural that they will soon develop more feelings towards each other!

BTW, did they tell how long Raymond will be in the army course? (Or did I miss this part?)

#19 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:52 PM

I think they did not mention about how long Raymond would complete the course? So, look forward to watch episode 11-15...

#20 annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

^^^^
Thanks!
It seems to me that Kiki is trying to help Charmaine as well!
Spoiler
It's interesting to see the relationship of the 2 sisters too!!!! :D

Edited by annie083, 07 November 2008 - 01:13 PM.

#21 sehseh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

Raymond will graduate next week but he's assigned to work under Tsavo, who is still angry and wants Charmaine back.

Spoiler

#22 foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,729 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:48 PM

I just finished watching episode 10 today and Kiki has found out that Joe is Liza's son. I wonder what is going to happy next. Charmaine finds out that Liza doesn't really want her to be her daughter-in-law. I wonder what's going to happen next between Raymond and Charmaine.

#23 Zicman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:14 AM

dam ep 10 pretty good man
but really hate how they left us hang on the last part where kiki abt to walk into door

#24 SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

watched ep9 last night. i really thought that fung yee [liza] really accepted Heung-Ching but looks like she's trying to like kick her out of the house. ;(
i like how cheuk hing always helps out heung ching...

wonder what happens in tongiht's episode... hmm... left us thinking if heung ching was in the boot or not. hahahas. I think she's not! lol. but i could be wrong. kekekes

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users