AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Holes In My Face From Pimple

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 heaven_gunz

heaven_gunz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:46 PM

As written at topic there is quite a lot of holes in my face from pimple, when I got pimples on my face and i scratch it then end up it left those small small scars at my face. I was wondering is there any solution for this? or is there any product can help on this?

THX in advance..

Edited by heaven_gunz, 24 December 2008 - 03:04 AM.

#2 Alexxxx

Alexxxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

There is only one product out there than can hide it and that is concealer, a girls MUST have makeup item! There is no way to cure it apart from laser and no creams etc that can fix it, basically holes in your face are long term, you can only hide it or make it less obvious.

This is one of the reasons why treating and looking after the skin in places as sensitive as your face are very important. Clean spots and your face correctly etc

#3 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

u mean open pores?
well technically u cant ger rid of them manually they will eventually fade with time. cuz evenrtually if ur skin stays healthy the pores will close on their own.
but in the mean time use concealer to cove it up. or foundation. but i suggest bare minerals cuz even though they are pores u hate u have to let them breath if u wanna receover quickly.

#4 Alexxxx

Alexxxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:46 PM

hmm thats a point you said holes but vita said pores, are they holes or pores as i wouldn't use concealer or any makeup products on pores as it can cause infection. When you said hole i instantly thought pot holes or indents to your skin which form a hole like mark on your face.

Pores are much smaller and can be treated a lot easier, please can you clarify

#5 chinesecrazychic

chinesecrazychic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

so u mean pores? cold water closes pores and hot water closes pores...or do u mean lke a giant hole-hole?

#6 Alexxxx

Alexxxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

i am 100% sure they mean pores! as they said pimple and another name for a pimple is a spot not really a hole

#7 azn_17

azn_17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

i know what the poster said, its not open pores either...

its like indents in your skin from mistreating acne..

similar to screwing around with chicken pox, you scratch one out, you leave a scar there... for life... i know people who have both these facial imperfections

#8 leadjaY

leadjaY

I'm waiting..♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3270 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:11 AM

Ooh. I get those too! It's annoying. -_- But yeah, until now I still don't know how to stop them from growing.

#9 heaven_gunz

heaven_gunz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

i'm sorry for not explain it properly. The hole i mean is when I got pimples on my face and i scratch then end up it left those small small scars at my face. I'm really know is that called as pore.

Sorry for my Bad English..

Edited by heaven_gunz, 24 December 2008 - 03:04 AM.

#10 ykidkwis

ykidkwis

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

once your skin is stable enough and not actively breaking out so much you can exfoliate every few days and SLOWLY that will begin to re-texturize and smooth out ur skin. i used to have quite a few of those little "holes" and now my skin is pretty smooth (with the help of medicine to stop the breakouts). Its been about 3 years since i had a bunch of those scars and i'm hoping in a couple more they'll all be gone!

#11 LilAznOneS2

LilAznOneS2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:10 PM

Have you gone to see a dermatologist? They might be able to perscribe medication to manage your acne! Whatever you do, don't scratch!! It might be hard, but clench your hands together everytime you have the urge to scratch!

Also -makeup - over in the us, Sephora stores actually gave pretty good advice to covering up scars. Use foundation and concealer (be careful and see if you want to use liquid or powder foundation to cover up your scars!). You might want to start out with Physicians formula brand for concealer - your skin might be prone to breakouts and hence more sensitive.

Yeah, make sure you use a cleanser and moisterizer each day and exfoilate every few days!

#12 Subtle Red

Subtle Red

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

You should try to top scratching and picking at your skin. You may cause heavy scarring. See the advice of an expert for the scarring you have.

#13 achhooo

achhooo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:04 AM

i know what ur talking about

i had like one or two but you can't see them anymore because they close up after time

#14 RenaBanena :)

RenaBanena :)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:03 PM

Yea, just wear foundation/concealer/cover up. Try not to put make-up on your pimples though. They can get infected and leave those holes.

Also, try not to pop them. If you scratch them in your sleep, wear mittens :)

#15 ryan923

ryan923

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

Well is better for you to go to the dermatologist. They will provide the best solution for you. Please don't try any home remedies or simply buy products for self-DIY. It will make your pore larger by no mean. Actually pores can be reduce in sizes and not 100% recoverable. So don't too sad about it.

#16 Jean *_*

Jean *_*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:40 AM

i know what you talking about
they are pimples scared lefted with deep holes...
People usally call them vocanoes.. well i do...
there are many different kinds...
I already got them on my forhead from pooping the pimples

Well HAve all your pimples gone yet??
I went to check them out on my face...
The lady told me Wait till the pimples all gone, then come back to me and they will do a face pill

What this does is gets rid of the face layer of the skin and makes the deep holes disappear.. I havent tried yet.. but I will after my pimples are gone... She said dont do it will you have pimples as its not good...

Another method is Laser for face.... Well Laser is alright but i sugest the pill...
Sometimes dont trust laser as it can be bad for the skin and course it worst....
and its expensive :S

#17 lora

lora

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:30 AM

where do u go to do the face pill?

#18 .HERO.

.HERO.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:59 AM

i used to have deep ones on my nose and it was so embarrassing. it was like a huge sign that said i play with my acne! well my face is clear of pimples but you can still see the holes if you look really close. i'm sure they'll go away cause i have no more holes on my forehead.

#19 Dalja

Dalja

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:42 AM

As written at topic there is quite a lot of holes in my face from pimple, when I got pimples on my face and i scratch it then end up it left those small small scars at my face. I was wondering is there any solution for this? or is there any product can help on this?

THX in advance..

if you want to erase those scars you can go to a surgery which i think may cost you a lot....

but it's guaranteed without side effects :D

that's what i've seen in the commercials :D

#20 jyang81

jyang81

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

best thing to do is if a pimple leaves a hole, try and put neosporin to heal the wound so it would be less likely to scar as much...scratching is definitely a bad idea.

#21 officiallynana

officiallynana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:59 AM

the best thing to do is really just leave it alone. i know its tough and ugly to look at, but the more you put on these huge pores, the more it may take to heal. always easier said than done - but these "hole" will go away eventually. it'll just take time :(

#22 sally1881

sally1881

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:03 AM

hm .. acne scars i'm assuming? you can go to the drugstore and check out acne scar cream. but when it's already a hole, i'm not sure if there's that much you can do about it. just if you leave it alone next time before it's a hole, it'll go away much faster. when you pick/scratch at it, the oil and bacteria from your fingers/nails go on it and it takes that much longer for pimples to dissapear.

#23 Rigoberto

Rigoberto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:56 AM

Get a glycolic acid peel once every month to three months. These peels are more intensive than facial masks and can expose underlying skin tissue and decrease the appearance of pockmarks and pimple holes. In addition, get an extraction facial at least once a month to ensure no new pimples or blackheads form.

and can use Choose the right clay for your skin type. Add plain water or floral waters or try wetting agents such as fruit purees . Make a thick paste of the clay. Apply the mask to your skin and let it dry for 20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry. Repeat weekly.

for more..... pimples home remedies

#24 Pink Pinky

Pink Pinky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

apply honey directly on ur hole. it will help fill ur poke mark, that's what i'm doing for my chickenpox poke marks or what u call a hole. it works, simple and reliable.

#25 aznhon

aznhon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1441 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:32 PM

Try some vitamin E oil and rub it on every day. It is supposed to help with scars and soften the skin. Good luck!

#26 x bABybOo x

x bABybOo x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

THX in advance..

Go to the drugstore, look for face wash that cure acne scarring. As for the holes those are called "pores", just use some moisturizer after washing your face and you'll be fine