• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

Posted Image

How do you find Tavia in this one ...
Just love her looks in period costume :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Edited by evodrift, 29 December 2008 - 06:55 PM.

#2 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

Yeah....Support her FOREVER and she looks nice after I watched the previews through Astro On Demand.....

#3 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

Loved her pairing with Steven in LOW.
Looks good in Sits too.

Posted Image
screencap credit : webmaster Hu in steven-ma.org

#4 dinky_tiber

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

i am waiting for this series to be aired.. it's going to be air in oversea soon..

#5 evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,232 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit: TVB Tavia's Blog

Edited by evodrift, 30 December 2008 - 12:00 PM.

#6 Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:58 AM

More Pics & News/Infos of Sweetness in the Salt @ http://ent.vv8.com/n...2/30/41074.html

Tav7895
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://imgn.vv8.com/webupload/newsimages/2...15521909496.JPG

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 07 January 2009 - 12:43 AM.
MAX. 3 Pictures, rest in links

#7 ♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:34 PM

She looks really pretty!! She can attract my eyes easily...will support her forever. i am so waiting the relationship between steven, raymond and her <33

#8 guaimat88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

I wish Sweetness in the Salt get high rating in Hong Kong, dream come true..........

#9 FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:09 PM

Tavia is always so pretty in ancient series, it seems like she will be doing alot of fighting in this series.

#10 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:53 AM

Here are some screencaps of Tavia Yeung in Sweetness In The Salt [episode 1] :-

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/jer...g288/tavia2.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/jer...g288/tavia1.jpg

Edited by jse, 07 January 2009 - 01:54 AM.

#11 htoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

Tavia looks not bad (though I prefer her look better in LOW) in this show. Watched up to ep2. Up to the part before her parents' death, her character is a fun and cheerful (kinda complement both of the male lead - who are both so serious and no nonsense) but I wonder how her character develops later. So far, I am enjoying the part between her and Raymond.

#12 htoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

I m getting to like Tavia's character more and more. Given e time that this story is in, Suet is like a very different girl from e rest. She is frank abt her feelings and thoughts, she knows wat she wants and her martial arts are not bad. I esp like the part in which she almost begged Hin to let her work for her living even though they told her that they don't mind giving free food and lodging. Another thing is tat she is no damsel in distress (giving Fai a good beating for fooling around with her).

So far, I am on the Suet-Hin side coz Hin is really, really good to her plus Yuen really hurts her bad. However, I really enjoyed Suet-Yuen scenes coz they share such good chemistry. Yuen always give such melodramatic feel from his eyes when looking at Suet and Suet always blocks out anything from him after they break-up.

#13 annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

Tavia looks really pretty here!
I always think that she looks much prettier in ancient series than in modern series!
She can handle her emotion well in a sad/crying scene......her acting is always so convincing & natural!

#14 Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

Tavia is really really pretty in this drama. xD
Actually, she looks pretty in any ancient drama.
Though, I think she'd look better WITHOUT the bangs. :)

#15 ~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:14 AM

I think Tavia was the prettiest in TOB and LOW. Her bangs aren't as bad as I thought. Its a change, but obviously she's not in a rich beauty role so her costume and dressing isn't as pretty as her TOB and LOW. She's quite cheerful and fun here. I'm still most fond of her role in TOB though because her character is so strong...the only stupid decision was not to marry Ray but I'll skip that for now :whistle

I can't wait for ep 6-10. I wish she married Raymond Wong, had a kid with him before he dies. If Steven really loves her, he can marry her after and look after Raymond's kid too. I feel sorry for Raymond...poor thing.

#16 dinky_tiber

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

i dont like her bangs in the beginning but after watching for a few episode i got use to it already.. waiting for the next episode

#17 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:53 PM

I think she looks quite pretty in this show. Her bang may not be the perfect fit but it's definitely much better than the hairstyle in the costume trying. The hairstyle in the real series makes her look younger. I think her hair looks better with the dress the Wu Family gave her because she tends to have better clothes after she worked for them compared to when she first appeared. I guess although she is a daughter of a salt smuggler, they are not really rich or maybe they dress down on their way to escape from the government.

I think her character will be a strong one to withstand watching her family hanged and to know that the person she rescued and loved is the one who caused it, and after be left by the family will later be left by Raymond's character again (assuming he died which probably would). Can't wait to see how she matures from a fun loving cheerful girl to someone more mature that would handle the salt business.

Loving her chemistry with the two male leads already. Can't wait to see their relationships develop further.

#18 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

I love Tavia too as actress. I first saw her in Dicey Business and I thought she was so good in it. Then came LOW which made a believer, if not a fan, of her acting skills. The MV of her & Steven in LOW IS my favorite mv in utube.

#19 pegster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

Actually both LOW and SITS are based during the same era, of course SITS is early-mid Qind Dynasty era, whereas LOW is during end of Qing Dynasty era, so I did notice some similarities between the hair and the clothes.

Both hair had the two bangs on the side, but I guess like Akane had mentioned, they characters were of different classes (in terms of wealth) that's why her image in LOW was much classier, and prettier. I just finished re-watching LOW (Tavia parts only), and I thought she was really pretty in it. I was sad for her character as I now realized how tragic her life was.

I just hope that she'll have a better ending in SITS. Let her be with the man she loves most.

I feel that she'll marry Raymond's character willingly, but out of gratitude, and not for love. Her heart will always be with Steven. For me, I would want it to be this way, it may be unfair to Hin, but it make Sing Suet's character seem so much stronger, and better. Maybe even more noble this way (can't think of the right word right now).

They did mention in one of the interviews during costume fitting that Tavia's feelings toward Raymond and Steven will be between gratitude/friendship (for Raymond) and love (for Steven).

#20 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

View Postpegster, on Jan 11 2009 12 43 PM, said:

I feel that she'll marry Raymond's character willingly, but out of gratitude, and not for love. Her heart will always be with Steven. For me, I would want it to be this way, it may be unfair to Hin, but it make Sing Suet's character seem so much stronger, and better. Maybe even more noble this way (can't think of the right word right now).

The grapevine is that
Spoiler

Edited by tamaya, 12 January 2009 - 12:57 AM.

#21 aodinia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

I do hope Tavia's Sing Suet will have more powerful scenes in the upcoming episodes. So far apart from her family's death scene, there isnt much where she stands out (this coming from a Tavia fan) and onscreen the male characters clearly dominate screentime and their characters are more complex. I'm actually looking forward to her getting married in which she will receive status and becomes a more authoritative figure.

#22 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

View Postaodinia, on Jan 11 2009 5 55 PM, said:

I do hope Tavia's Sing Suet will have more powerful scenes in the upcoming episodes. So far apart from her family's death scene, there isnt much where she stands out (this coming from a Tavia fan) and onscreen the male characters clearly dominate screentime and their characters are more complex. I'm actually looking forward to her getting married in which she will receive status and becomes a more authoritative figure.

I feel the same way as you about Tavia's lack of powerful scenes so far.

Edited by tamaya, 12 January 2009 - 12:56 AM.

#23 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:36 AM

I certainly hope that there will be more powerful scenes of Tavia later too. I agree that she has only outshined the others in the scene she saw her parents hanged in the city gate. Other than that, she is just the typical cheerful main lead character. I do notice the subtle tears she had when she is having serious conversation, eg. when she was convincing Raymond not to commit suicide. It comes off natural but not powerful since audience will tend to be drawn to what Raymond feels instead. So far, Kwok Fung, Steven Ma, and Raymond Wong totally stole the show for me. I guess Tavia's character lacks something that stands out so far. Kwok Fung is a devoted father, Raymond Wong is the sickly saviour, Steven Ma is a stubborn law follower. But this is lacking from Tavia's character so far as to make her character not as memorable as the others. Sure a lot of mishaps befall on her, but it's more like done by others on her. I want to see something stands out that originated from her trait itself.

#24 vietnique

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:08 AM

I agree with most of you that tavia is lacking a powerful scene. But i have two questions i would like to ask: we are asking for more from tavia; is it because of "ah yuet" in MR all of her scenes there were carried out phenomenally (sp.) and so we know that tavia is capable of more?! *there are no scenes as of the first five episode where she could have done what she had done in MR* crossing fingers there will be. second, what tavia has given us is no less that what the current fadans have GIVEN us ie. charmaine, gigi and is on par or even better than the other ladies that have already been given leading roles ie. linda, kate, myolie. i really think we should just sit back and enjoy all the screen time tavia has and believe that she has given it her all with every script, scene, and line and as the story progresses she will show us her true power! :woohoo: :woohoo:

#25 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

vietnique, I guess I expect more because this is supposed to be her first official leading role. So I would expect her character to be more complex and her scenes to be more powerful. I thought the scene where she found her parents hanged in the city is in episode 2. Don't you find that powerful though? I thought she has done very well in that scene. Not every fadan can give off such a natural reaction. Some of them would probably just do the "crying" that they use all the time. But with Tavia, it's different, different type of crying that you can feel for her and her reason. I think that scene is a powerful scene. Though lacking other powerful scenes, I feel that Tavia has done her best. I mean, in a lot of scenes you can see her subtle red eyes, like when she was separated from her parents and when she told Raymond what her father told her. You can feel that she is about to cry but hold it in. In no way is Tavia underperform, I think, it's just that I expect more since I know she is capable more than the scenes shown so far.

Edited by Akazukin, 12 January 2009 - 11:30 AM.

#26 Kimmy_chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

i just started watching the first 5 epi and im like totally addicted to sits!i cant wait for epi 6-10!!omg!! Tavia is alright in sits,the clothing fits the desciption in sits..but i have to admit she looks prettier in tob and low!=] speaking of low,does anybody knows wher i can watch it online?im desperate?thankss!

will support Tavia Forever!!=D

#27 vietnique

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

akazukin: i'm sorry, i was too worried in defending TAVIA's first OFFICIAL leading role and wanted to make sure that everyone knew she has given it her all and I did NOT mean to say she has no powerful scenes in the series, i just wanted to say she deserves the limelight after ten years.

#28 lil_serendipity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:46 PM

me too i hope tavia's role promises more, something greater that makes her character stands out and of course tavia shine again
i agree with akazukin about tavia's protrayal in episode two when she saw her parent dead. her eyes were really red and it is heartbreaking too. in fact i think she did an excellent in the whole episode when she had her confrontation with steven and sees her parent for the last time. tavia's crying skills are amazing becasue they all have different style, not like just one type that some actresses gives off all the time. she crys around three times in that episode and each one is truly a delight. i really liked her crying scene when she sees her parents body. she was overwhelmed with emotions and her gestures are perfect, with the way she holds and rubs her hands and how she walked forward.
i really like the last scene at the tombstone. i think all three of them did beautifully in that scene. it was so sweet of raymond to welcome her to live in his house. and you can see the change in tavia's expression as she realizes she still has to continue to live on and faces reality. you can also see her gratefulness toward raymond and how she is touched by his word. and then steven's expression is shown. to me that scene is really touching and it shows tavia versatility and ability to act with her eyes.

Edited by lil_serendipity, 12 January 2009 - 11:47 PM.

#29 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:43 AM

vietnique, you don't have to say sorry at all. I too think Tavia deserves limelight, not only because she has worked so long but also because her acting skill is better than many overpromoted fa dans.

lil_serendipity, like you, I also find Tavia's gesture and how she walked forward and beg people to give way to her when she saw the corpse hanged is perfect. She really shows complexity she feels inside. It's like she is scared that it would be true but knows that it's true and is very sad but also can't let anyone know that they are her parents yet she doesn't have the heart to worry about that at the moment. And then her turn of expression when she saw Steven, beautifully done.

#30 pegster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:24 AM

I just finished episode 7, somewhat disappointed that the focus is still on the salt business, but looks like they should be moving onto Suet/Yuen story in the next episode or so.

The final scene from ep.7 when Suet saw Yuen give away the salt to the poor, looks like she wanted to ask him why he's doing what he's doing now, but Yuen just turned away. I have a feeling she's not going to fall for Ting Hin, she's going to find out about Yuen's conflict soon.

#31 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:11 AM

I take back my complaints about Tavia's lack of powerful scenes. I think episode 2 has fair enough of Tavia's powerful scenes, a lot in one episode. From the time she saw her parents' corpse to how she insisted to go kill Steven despite Raymond's stopping her to the scene where Stevia are fighting. Those are all powerful scenes.

And in every other scene, she has really done her best. Her character cried a lot of times but we don't feel she overcried because the way she cried is different and we can relate to her. Sometimes it will just be the tears in her eyes that she refused to let out. If Linda is in this role, we probably find her overcrying again.

#32 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

View PostAkazukin, on Jan 16 2009 2 11 AM, said:

I take back my complaints about Tavia's lack of powerful scenes. I think episode 2 has fair enough of Tavia's powerful scenes, a lot in one episode. From the time she saw her parents' corpse to how she insisted to go kill Steven despite Raymond's stopping her to the scene where Stevia are fighting. Those are all powerful scenes.

And in every other scene, she has really done her best. Her character cried a lot of times but we don't feel she overcried because the way she cried is different and we can relate to her. Sometimes it will just be the tears in her eyes that she refused to let out. If Linda is in this role, we probably find her overcrying again.

I shouldn't be online, lol temptation be gone.

Anyway, I can't say for Aodinia but what I meant about Tavia's lack of powerful scenes (comments were made after watching the early episodes #??) is that her screentime may be extensive but they failed to delineate her character. Yes, she was wonderful in the first 2 episodes, but then in the latter scenes she seems to sort of blend into the story so as to accentuate Raymond's character, rather than her own. She becomes this bubbly young lady who is pretty good at martial arts, a quick learner, and a free spirit. Granted she is determined to put every thing behind her and starts a new life, but can one actually do that instantly. There are no scenes to even hint at her internal struggles or sadness (beside wanting to commit suicide after seeing her parents) after such a devastating upheaval on her life, unlike Yuen. Now life for her is fine and peachy? Life does go on, but internal turmoil needs some sorting out which is not shown, so I sort of find her character, bland? Hopefully after episode 10, her character will be more fleshed out.

Like Aodinia, I think the male characters are so much more complex and interesting to watch, for now.

In short, there's lack of subtleties in her character development.

#33 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

tamaya, if what you mean by lacking of powerful scenes is her character being not as outstanding as the two leading guys, I agree. I guess it has to do with Producer Lee Tim Sing's style which usually concentrates more on the male sides. After the two first episodes, she just blends into the background when these guys are on the screen, she is kind of like behind the scene. But that's probably is the lady at that time (or in Lee Tim Sing's mind, or as reiterated by Wu Kin most of the times) anyway. See SG, Fung is even more bland if you ask me. In the end, most of the important events and danger are solved by the male characters. Perhaps that's why Sing Suet doesn't come off as strong.

If you see Sing Suet as a bubbly young girl who is a quick learner, then Tavia has probably done her part to be this character. I guess they don't want to overdo her heroicness above the two main guys.

But I think it's too early to say. I mean, in the first or second episode, we didn't see much from Ji Yuen's character too. Perhaps Sing Suet's development of character comes later. Hopefully. No guarantee.

But I guess what I mean by powerful scenes are those scenes where she is the one who took charge of leading the audiences' feelings. I think episode 2 are full of it, and in episode 10
Spoiler

Another thing I find lacking is a flaw in Sing Suet's character. She seems to be too perfect. Yes, she doesn't like to do women's activity like sewing, etc. But that's not a big problem. Yes, they picked on her but she is pretty much capable of defending herself (unlike Steven in SG) and not to mention, she always has Ting Hin defending her. Her torment which allows us to see her conflicting feelings only come in romance scenes but as of now, there is scarce of them.

Edited by Akazukin, 16 January 2009 - 04:02 PM.

#34 jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,123 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:15 AM

Really is a nice character in the Sweetness. Tavia will have breathrough scenes beyond episode 12 though after watching the previews through AOD.

Tavia's screencap in episode 7 :-

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#35 aodinia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

View Posttamaya, on Jan 16 2009 10 03 PM, said:

I shouldn't be online, lol temptation be gone.

Anyway, I can't say for Aodinia but what I meant about Tavia's lack of powerful scenes (comments were made after watching the early episodes #??) is that her screentime may be extensive but they failed to delineate her character. Yes, she was wonderful in the first 2 episodes, but then in the latter scenes she seems to sort of blend into the story so as to accentuate Raymond's character, rather than her own. She becomes this bubbly young lady who is pretty good at martial arts, a quick learner, and a free spirit. Granted she is determined to put every thing behind her and starts a new life, but can one actually do that instantly. There are no scenes to even hint at her internal struggles or sadness (beside wanting to commit suicide after seeing her parents) after such a devastating upheaval on her life, unlike Yuen. Now life for her is fine and peachy? Life does go on, but internal turmoil needs some sorting out which is not shown, so I sort of find her character, bland? Hopefully after episode 10, her character will be more fleshed out.

Like Aodinia, I think the male characters are so much more complex and interesting to watch, for now.

In short, there's lack of subtleties in her character development.

I think I dont need to post anymore, you just need to post to list my thoughts right now! I in no way am doubting Tavia's performance, but I find that she's like an "assistant" for a lack of better word in the storyline more than anything. With the other characters you see some emotional strain that they go through in which you feel you can relate and which emphasises them to perform that inner emotion of which their character is suppose to portray. I mean even Meinin's Yin Yuet has few scenes where you would see the depth of her characterisation in which she pines for Ting Fai but is constantly rejected. Through a majority of Tavia's Suet, we only see her being the audience for us through the events that are going on and occasionally assist where needed. Apart from the two episodes, I have yet to see her character struggle, including the kidnapping - you can tell that it was mostly focused on Raymond's Ting Hin, we only see Suet crying and repeating the same thing. Better characterisation would for her to have a revelation, or perhaps she is only indebt to Ting Hin and cannot offer the love he wants?

I'm thinking way too much into this, though I do expect her to have some better characterisation when I assume she makes a stand when she helps take control over the salt business...

Edited by aodinia, 20 January 2009 - 11:06 AM.

#36 tamaya

Asian Fanatic

• AF supporter
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

reposted from:baidu sits by仲致翘琳

episode 13

#37 htoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Ep13 is simply oozing with Stevia, now that Ray is very sick... I simply love the last part

Spoiler

Hope there is more Stevia scene in future eps... :wub:

#38 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

Tavia did a great job in her crying in episode 13. And she looks so pretty too. Her last screenshot makes me want to give her a hug for comfort. Stevia has a lot of chemistry with each other it's hard not to root for them.

#39 htoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:56 AM

View PostAkazukin, on Jan 22 2009 1 45 AM, said:

Stevia has a lot of chemistry with each other it's hard not to root for them.

:yeah esp from ep12, we are seeing more Stevia interaction.
Suet clearly still loves Yuen but she keeps pushing him away. Obviously, Suet has softened up after she knows that Yuen helped with her parents' bodies and Yuen saved her several times (at the risk of his own life). I guessed the trip to find the physician kinda allows Suet to temporarily leave the burden and be more open with her feelings for Yuen (with all the troubles etc) esp at the last part when Yuen looks like he may die. I very interested to see how Suet interacts and treats Yuen when they are back in Yangzhou (esp with the uncle around - he seems like e biggest obstacles betw them). Somemore, Suet will most likely marry Hin (either as way to wash away e bad luck or so as to be able to hold the rein for the business or either way), will Yuen goes away or will he tries to get Suet to go away with him??

#40 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:12 AM

htoh, yes, I can see Suet is warming up to Yuen again, especially in episode 13
Spoiler
Reading what you wrote make me even more eager and excited for the upcoming episodes. I can't wait.

I think Sing Suet's character will become more important from episode 14 onwards. In episode 14,
Spoiler
Tavia did a great job in every single scene she was in, especially her emotional scenes. Maybe, now is her episodes to shine. We saw that in earlier episodes, it was Ting Hin's. And then the focus shifted to Ji Yuen. Maybe it's Sing Suet's turn this time.

Edited by hyuk_berry, 24 January 2009 - 11:08 AM.
merged

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users