AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Autumn's Concerto [下一站幸福] (aka Next Station, Happiness)

• Please log in to reply
1315 replies to this topic

#1 SECRETL0VE*

SECRETL0VE*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:31 PM

Autumn's Concerto

AKA

Next Station,

H A P P I N E S S

Posted Image

P r o d u c t i o n, I n f o
Title: Autumn's Concerto AKA Next Station, Happiness
Chinese Title: Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu (下一站,幸福)

Director: TBA

Network: SETTV
Broadcast Period: October 4th - ?

Ending Theme: "I Love Him" ("我爱他") by Ding Dang (丁当) (tentative)
-News

S y n, o p s i s
Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at? credits to DRAMAWIKI

C a, s t

Posted Image
VanNess Wu as Ren Guang Xi

Posted Image
Ady An

Posted Image
Tiffany Hsu

P r e, v i e w s
1 minute preview:

1: 25 minute preview:

30 secondpreview:

30 secondpreview:

G a l l, e r y
Posted Image

N e w, s
News 1
Spoiler

NEWS 02/08/09 - Yoo Ha Na will no longer be the female lead

NEWS 04/30/09 - Ady An will be the new female lead

NEWS 06/20/09 - http://post.yule.tom...00919564_2.html

NEWS 09/18/09 - Ady An Refuses to Kiss Van Ness Wu

L i n, k s
Will add when provided

Edited by francesca, 12 October 2009 - 06:42 AM.

#2 imeisee

imeisee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:23 AM

Wow. That is quite fast! Usually SETTV will only release news of their newest series when the series now showing is about to be finish.

But yeah Mingdao will finally be back at SETTV.

#3 indigo sky

indigo sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

I LOVED Hana in My Lucky Star. I haven't watched any dramas with Ming Dao yet, (I know, I know, shame.) but I'm looking forward to watching this one. 8D Hopefully, they won't sub over Hana's voice. >< It was so annoying in MLS, I love her real voice much more. <3

#4 venetianlove

venetianlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

OH. She was frozen!
I was wondering what happened to her after My Lucky Star, esp when the show had such high ratings.
Well, I'm always up for a new pairing and I love Hana in MLS ^_^

#5 Mack

Mack

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1275 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

This definitely looks interesting. I like both actors/tress individually and I do think this could be a potential good couple.
I'm just curious, if this is airing after Defeated Queen, how come there are so little information on this?

#6 izumic

izumic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:36 AM

Yeah! Hana's coming back. I absolutely loved her in MLS, that girl can act. Ming Dao on the other hand... -_-

Any clue on what the plot of this drama is?

#7 ccdj

ccdj

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:19 AM

@ indigo sky... u hv got to watch ming dao's dramas.. i love most of his dramas.. in fact i watched almost all of his dramas except for modern youth & always smile.. am actualli waiting for quitely falling in love with you but hv no idea when it will start to air..

lol.. am definitely gonna watch out for this drama... miss ming dao alot.. lol..

#8 baabaa

baabaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:23 AM

this is SUCH AN INTERESTING pair!! :iloveyou: im really looking forward for hana's new taiwan drama!!!i hope the storyplot comes out soon..and the cast people!
YAYY!

#9 SECRETL0VE*

SECRETL0VE*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

there hasn't been a lot of information yet because this drama will be airing after defeated queen.. and DQ only aired its first episode this week

#10 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

OMG! MING DAO WAS SUPPOSED TO AC TIN FTLY?! OMG THAT WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECT! I MEAN YEAH ETHAN REMINDS ME OF FRIGGIN MING DAO BUT LIKE REALLY =P MINGEN ftw! honestly think mingen is the best, thou i like ethan and qiao en too now... but im looking forward to this drama just because i like both mingdao and yoo ha na (in my lucky star) =P im still gritting my teeth over how mingdao rejected FTLY hope the couple can be reunited again! they r my 2nd fav couple =D

Edited by tammiest, 21 January 2009 - 01:30 AM.
Double-Post in one :)

#11 lilxtwinkies

lilxtwinkies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

oo finally ming dao is coming back! i loved him in frog turns into a prince and now finally again! also i like ha na in lucky star so i'm excited for this pairing although i like the frog prince and lucky star original pairing... :) anyone know approximately when it'll be starting? i can't wait for defeated queen to end so i can watch this!

#12 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:11 AM

I too, can't wait to see this new fresh pairing! Hope to see more news about this drama, hope mingdao accepts this drama WITH yoo hana though I did not watch My Lucky Star yet :P but she looks good :). It seems like ages mingdao did not film a Taiwanese drama lolzz.. jia you!

#13 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:00 PM

its coming out after baiquan (defeated queen) ma?

#14 eiz

eiz

♫ ♥...♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2462 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

its coming out after baiquan (defeated queen) ma?

yup.. that's what i know..unless settv/sanlih changes their decision.. :tricky:

#15 thtlam

thtlam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1253 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:28 AM

wow Ming Dao back in an idol drama and with Yoo Hana, she was great in My Lucky Star, seems like forever since Ming Dao last idol drama so I'm really excited to see him back, and this pairing is interesting, looking forward to it :D

#16 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

Baidu fans have been saying that filming of this drama would likely starts in April. Hope it is true.

#17 ★JPOO'

★JPOO'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

YES! ming dao finally back in idol dramas..
been a while since i last saw him ! .. & with yoo hana aswell
seems like a really fresh pairing..
can't wait for the plot..

#18 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:30 PM

I think mingdao is quite confirmed acting in Next Station, Happiness - he talked a bit of it in this link starting from 03.16 onwards - I think he said he would eventually becomes a father in this drama? something new .. would be interesting :) ..correct me if that is not what he said lolz ..

Posted Image

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=527783931

credit to uploaders

#19 lyndsay

lyndsay

pretty_n_pink

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

anyone know what the drama is about
beside ming dao becoming a father

#20 polarpooh17

polarpooh17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

i can't wait to see ming dao in a san li drama again!! i hope he will look cute in this one like how he does in his previous few dramas... not like his magicians of love/angel lover look. and i really liked watching yoo hana in my lucky star.. i am guessing they probably are going to dub her voice again.. unless her mandarin has gotten significantly better..

#21 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:32 AM

anyone has the synopsis of this drama? I am eager to know :). The title of the drama Next Station, Happiness, doesnt give any hint at all lolz :P.

#22 ♥ ying

♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1087 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

I need the synopsis and storyline!! I'm looking forward to the series since I admire Ming Dao's acting skills in Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa and totally love Ha Na in My Lucky Star. I hope Ha Na can work with Jimmy again~

#23 xLilLonely

xLilLonely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

awwww.... I wana see MD wit QE act 2gether... da both of them are soo kute!!!! but it not hurt 2 see he wit HaNa ^.^ cant w8 2 see all diz new Tdrama =]]

#24 AyaMai

AyaMai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

I was absolutely delighted when I read in the 3rd part of "MLS"-Topic (yes, still following it) that Hana is going to make two more TW-dramas.. and one of them is with Ming Dao.

I don´t exactly like him, but he was adoreable in "PTIF" with the main girl, whose name I suddenly have forgotten >.<. And PTIF was my favourite TW-Drama till MLS kicked it off his throne *loool*
And Hana was very cute in MLS, the story, the chemistry, everything was awesooooome.

And now they both act togethter, this will be so wonderful. I am sure ^^..

#25 ♥ღ Katherine ♥ღ

♥ღ Katherine ♥ღ

Fu+Zhi+Zhe+Wei 4eva

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:53 AM

Baidu fans have been saying that filming of this drama would likely starts in April. Hope it is true.

There's rumor Defeated Queen only has 9 eps in total. So, airing of this series should start in April, not filming, I think

#26 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

There's rumor Defeated Queen only has 9 eps in total. So, airing of this series should start in April, not filming, I think

oh really? I thought since filming has not started yet and now it's almost end of January. Anyone has more news of this drama? the storyline etc? share with us please, thanks :).

#27 mleXiHuanNi

mleXiHuanNi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

i loved my lucky star, jimmy and yoo ha na was perfect on it, i think she would also make a good pair with ming dao.

#28 vicki

vicki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

What i don't like is that the actress will be dubbed. And i think she has to improve her acting. But it is a good idea that they don't pair agin Mindao and QE. Some refreshing change is always welcome.

#29 LiLPhiMLuB3r

LiLPhiMLuB3r

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 07:21 AM

i would want to watch this.. Yoo Ha Na is really cute!!

#30 Starrei

Starrei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

I would rather have Mingen because even though they just filmed SBY we have no idea when it will air. China takes forever to air their series. Taiwan airs while they film so I would rather see Mingen. Maybe MD will be available when QE does her drama in June when her 2nd book comes out. They have not picked the male lead yet. Who knows. crossing my fingers and praying too.

Edited by Starrei, 07 February 2009 - 10:09 AM.

#31 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

There don't seem to be any further news of mingdao's and yoo hana's Next Station Happiness. I don't understand how these things work sometimes.

Anyway Starrei, i fully understand your feelings. It's just like arjoe fans, they don't seem to get enough of arjoe dramas and so the same goes with mingen fans I suppose :). From pictures, mingdao and chen qiaoen seem to be very happy acting alongside each other in all their dramas so definitely there will be more to come? I must say that MingEn are very lucky to have such nice and reasonable mingen fans :). Keep it up!

#32 azn_gypsy123

azn_gypsy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:08 AM

Looking forward to this drama, it's good to see a new couple once in a while.

#33 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:12 AM

yoo hana no longer in Next Station, Happiness ..

news and comments in here .. check it out ..

http://asianfanatics...howtopic=625159

credit to uploader

#34 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:17 PM

That means we're back to waiting so they can sort this out with finding a new leading actress, eh?

#35 mingdee

mingdee

only ming!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1943 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:34 PM

That means we're back to waiting so they can sort this out with finding a new leading actress, eh?

LOLZ .. yeah guess so. Apparently SETTV is quite pissed off. I wonder who will replace Yoo Hana.

#36 BellaDaniella

BellaDaniella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:25 PM

:( I was looking forward to this new pairing! Even though (for some odd reason) Yoo Hana did not "appeal" to me in MLS.. Dont get me wrong her acting was great, but something about her looks :X
Anyways, looking at DTLCT's avatar and banner, I hope Ady An can be in this drama with Ming Dao! I've always wanted them to work together..
And Ady was great in The Outsiders & what's that ancient one with Hu Ge?..I haven't seen any new dramas of her in a while..

#37 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

Anyways, looking at DTLCT's avatar and banner, I hope Ady An can be in this drama with Ming Dao! I've always wanted them to work together..
And Ady was great in The Outsiders & what's that ancient one with Hu Ge?..I haven't seen any new dramas of her in a while..

The ancient serial with Hu Ge is Chinese Paladin(e).

I think you've got something. A refreshing idea. (If that does ever happen, lol. Sometimes wishes do come true so if it does, I would love to see their collab too.) But then
Spoiler

Anyway, whoever SETTV is picking, I hope it's someone he haven't worked with in the past since it would be interesting to see Ming Dao interact with different actresses. (So he can show off that he's capable of creating sparks with other actresses too.)

Edited by DTLCT, 08 February 2009 - 08:45 PM.

#38 Killer_Smile

Killer_Smile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

WOW Ming Dao is back yesahhhhhhhh...but who is gonna be the female lead this time since there is problem with YHN....anyway just wait for it....

#39 naxus

naxus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:59 AM

i want Xiao Qiao to be the main lead... i just simply want to see her in main lead for once, and she does have chemistry with Ming Dao too, IMO :)

#40 lyndsay

lyndsay

pretty_n_pink

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:25 AM

i wouldn't mind seeing qioaen and mingdoa again....
sad yoo hana not going to be in this drama anymore
i was really looking forward to it....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users