AF needs funding again

Photo

Buy or not in YESASIA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 yeni6

yeni6

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

:unsure:
Well I have doubts if I must buy in the website yesasia.com... The thing is that I'm a big fan of Anita Mui but I'm from Mexico and I don't know if the website is reliable.
I would thank that someone tell me about this 'cause I would love to buy the cd' s of the great Anita Mui :worship

Thanks

#2 Guest_music note_*

Guest_music note_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:45 AM

yesasia is a reliable site.my friends have order a ton of stuff from them.
also i've seen other people ordering from yesasia in other forums too so yeah..dont worry
they take pretty much care in protecting the CDs ect ect. and if theres anything wrong you can ship it back for another.or refund(i think)

#3 fall_out

fall_out

asian-inadequate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2642 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:09 AM

a friend of mine used yesasia to buy a soundtrack from a chinese movie. i would say its reliable lol. it works, he was happy.

#4 el_rey

el_rey

[ SMILE ] :: el rey ::

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4552 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:41 AM

If yesasia is the last option then get it.

The site is reliable and this isn't from "what i heard", i use it personally and i've done both direct deposit and credit card payment methods. Till this day my CC hasn't been phished by yesasia fakes lol..

As for other payment methods its all in the faqs, incase your lazy here is the link:
http://www.yesasia.c...er-support.html

I give +1 to reliability, as for the question "What if things go wrong?" well i can't give advice on that because i never needed to find out lol.

#5 Nek

Nek

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

I have no problems with yesasia. I've purchased many things from them and all OK.

#6 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

from my personal experience yesasia is reliable, i bought all my wonder girls merchandise there.

#7 joeylee22

joeylee22

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

yesasia is a very good site
i only order asian stuff from them
their prices aren't cheap, but they only sell legit stuff so u don't have to worry about that

#8 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:38 PM

its a safe site if thats whats making u waver.
personally i dont use it cuz its kinda rip off in my opinion but my best friend orders it all the time. we are from the states and she usually gets her stuff in 2 weeks except this one time yes asia lost her package but they replaced it free or charge when they found out -_-
so i think ur good to go.

#9 FlyChiGuy

FlyChiGuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:54 AM

Go for it :thumbsup , my friend buys stuff from there all the time. Shipping can be expensive though.

#10 yeni6

yeni6

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

:D Thanks to all you by responding me so quick, I've read each one of the comments and I believe that I'm gonna risk me and I will buy the cd ^_^*

#11 Shooting_Star

Shooting_Star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

I would say that it is reliable as I know a lot of people who have bought things from the site. Although they are quite slow in sending things to the UK.

#12 Guest_lia_*

Guest_lia_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

yeh site is high priced compared to other websites, but it is reliable. they usually give exchange for most items and if out of stock, will give you credit for next purchase and return fee. i'm in the uk, usually takes about average 8 days to receive goods. small packages are usually dispatched in plastic bubble wrap envelope and bigger items in boxes.

bad points like any other site is occassionally items are out of stock. i've had one item lost in post, even though i buy stuff from them all the time. they do send you a replacement, but you have to wait for the standard shipping time before reporting it lost. i have in the past brought china version vcd/dvd, they can be a pain, often where severely scratched, i now would avoid them at all cost. always check your discs play or not scratched when you recieve them and series are fully there (had a missing episode before, one doubled up), as you only have a certain amount of time to return them.

also they have this thing off checking your account has the money in it. they kinda reserve the money for about a week, even though they haven't taken it out yet and then charge you properly when the item is dispatched, so i'd say leave twice the amount of money in your account.

i still highly recommend the site, even though it seems like i mentioned a lot of bad points:)

#13 Rachetto

Rachetto

ad infinitum

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:47 AM

I would recomment YA :)
I hate buying online but I'm from the UK and we don't get anything over here.

I've purchased from YA many times and they have always been reliable. Nothing of mine has been lost in the post etc,
the shipping times are reasonable and all of my products have been securely wrapped. In either bubble wrap or boxes.

I highly recommend this site, despite what may look like high prices but I don't think it's that high.

#14 inbar1312

inbar1312

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:42 PM

YesAsia are okay!

I bought my DBSK and SuJu albums and concert and jewlerys there and it was okay, a lot of warping for anything to happen...

#15 DarkNetworks

DarkNetworks

apnea

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

Yesasia is pretty reliable, although what's sad about it as many have mentioned is the sky high price, but then again, if you live in Europe, you aren't left with much choice.

#16 MissyA

MissyA

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

I would highly recommend YA, I recieved my order quick, they have great customer service and I live in London and cant buy asian CD/DVDs so easily, so they are my best option. Free shipping too, cant beat that,

#17 NeKoOcHiBi

NeKoOcHiBi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:31 AM

I love Yesasia and have purchased many cd, movies, and collectibles from them.... ^.^

#18 englishrose85

englishrose85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Yes Asia is a very reliable and professional site. I've used it so many times! But beware taht the prices are very high and seem to be going up! But yeah...I don't think you can buy Asian stuff anywhere here in the UK (London maybe) so yesasia is your best bet ^^

#19 Lelena

Lelena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

Ditto what everyone else said. I have been buying from YesAsia for years and have never had a problem.

#20 honeybees

honeybees

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

from my personal experience yesasia is reliable, i bought all my wonder girls merchandise there.

hey there. i'm new to kpop stuff. i want to buy my fav artist's albums online from yesasia.may i know what information that i have to give for shipping?
thanks.

#21 xxMiya

xxMiya

NOT YET

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4876 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:09 PM

Yes, yesasia is reliable.

But you should be careful with the shipping options you pick. I've heard people at the forums who purchased calendars from yesasia say that their packaging is bad. The calendar is usually bent and looks beat up. Also, sometimes they lie about how a cd's "first press edition" and bonus items. Like they said its avaliable on the site and when it gets sent to you, it's not the product you thought it'd be.

However, I'm talking about Japanese cds and products. I've never really heard someone complain while ordering Chinese cds on their site so I guess you could give it a try.

#22 Oompa Loompa Boo!

Oompa Loompa Boo!

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:09 AM

I've ordered from both yesasia and yesstyle. Both very reliable and safe to use. It's probably about the only overseas online shopping site I would consider purchasing from. I'd say go for it if you're ok with forking out on shipping costs. :thumbsup

#23 inevitablewilliam

inevitablewilliam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:52 PM

Please take some reviews about this website whether they are genuine or not then proceed further.

#24 ShiJingx

ShiJingx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

its reliable i tried buying dvd from there before

#25 fmws

fmws

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:29 AM

It is reliable, however, I would suggest you not to use the "priority" service from them. Last time that I ordered a CD from them and had the priority shipping, it took about a week or so to get to my house. I should have received it within 2-5 business days.