#1 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4333 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image
Cute and adorable couple from the drama Boys over Flowers.

Posted Image
Name: 김범 ; Kim Bum ; Kim Beom
Birth Name: Kim Sang Bum
Birthday: 1989.7.7
Birth Place: Korea
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Horoscope: Cancer
Blood-type: O
Hobbies: soccer ; baseball ; kendo
Education: Chung An University ; enrolled in 2007
Company: The Show Entertainment

MOVIES
2008 - CS 《I Like It Hot》
2008 - CCM 《Gosa》
2009 - 《71》

DRAMAS

2006 - MBC 《Unstoppable Highkick》
2006 - MBC 《Rainbow Romance 236》
2006 - MBC 《Rude Woman》
2008 - MBC 《East of Eden》
2008 - KBS 《Boys Over Flower》

CF
2007 - Jindo P.S.1
2007 - Crown vic pie
2007 - ottogi
and many KTF cell phone commercials

MV
Boom - Boom Up (2nd album) Rap Part
Wonder Girls - You Fool MV

AWARDS
2007.12.21 Korea M.ne t Summer break 20's choice - Sexiest Award (together with 김혜성)
2008 DK Inki Award

Posted Image
Name: 김소은 / Kim So Eun
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1989-Sep-06
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: O
Birthplace: South Korea

DRAMA
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Empress Chun Chu (KBS2, 2009)
Sad Love Song (MBC, 2005)
Sisters of the Sea (MBC, 2005)

MOVIES
Someone Behind You (2007)
The Show Must Go on (2007)
Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006)
Family Matters (2006)
Two Guys (2004

Posted Image

CREDITS

Edited by .jaevia, 30 March 2009 - 03:47 PM.

#2 angelsskisses

angelsskisses

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

yay. i love this coup,e together. in the other versions i never really liked the other f4 boys. i only like the 2 main ones but in the korean version i am diggin kim bums character. i am liking thes love story a bit more than the main one as well. i already know what is going to happen with the love triangle going on. what i want to know is how kim bum and kim so eun will get together. it isn't how the original story goes but the writers are totally hinting at it. yay. can;t wait for them.

#3 HyunJoong

HyunJoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

I'm really anticipating the imminent love relationship between these two cutest people in the drama. I would say they'd make the cutest couple in Boys Before Flowers. I'd be even more excited if they were to hook up in reality (:

#4 gauri92

gauri92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:31 PM

i love them as well........they r amazing!!!! and in epi 7.....the interactions b/w them in BOF...amazing!!! im wondering wen their story will really get started....i cnt wait!!!

#5 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

The title, "soulmate", no, I have no objection XD
I love this couple, not only because I am always a Soujiro-Yuki/XiMen-XiaoYou fan, but because KimBum and KimSoEun's chemistry is really WOW!.. They totally own my attention in BoF, I just hope that BoF won't dissapoint me as those 2 versions of HYD has dissapointed me, because they don't give me an ending I so hoping for.. Haven't watch episode 7 yet, but since gauri92 said it was amazing, I will go and watch it now even though I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.. :P

#6 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

i simply LOVE LOVE these two together! they truly are soulmates! to be honest nowadays i only watch Boys Over Flowers for yi jung & ga eul scenes. their chemistry is both electrifying yet subtle. i also heard there is a really high possibilty that yi jung & ga eul might become a couple! i can't wait for their romance to develop fully. :thumbsup

they already have so much of chemistry before their romance officially starts.. imagine if they started dating in the drama.. :iloveyou: it would be perfect! did you guys watch episode 7? the only thing worth watching in the episodes were the cute ji hoo-jandi scenes and of course one memorable yi jung & ga eul scene. i don't know about ga eul but i'm pretty sure yi jung has fallen head over heels for the adorable naive ga eul. the way he looks at her.. :iloveyou: :iloveyou: gosh.. it was so romantic! i simply can't get enough of ji yung & ga eul scenes. oh yes in the last part of episode 7 yi jung shakes jandi's hand & after that he gives ga eul this little knowing 'look'. my heart stopped when he did that. kim bum is SO freaking cute! so eun is also really adorable. i don't know why but she reminds me of ariel lin.

all in all i'm aniticipating more yi jung & ga eul scenes. i hope at least one of my favourite couples in Boys Over Flowers end up together. :P

#7 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:30 PM

Have watch episode 7 and 8, skipping some parts just to search for YJ&GE's parts though *hides* (I know I'm bad, can't help it).. And yup, so far I liked it.. Oh and I just realised it now, that, Soul mate? it was taken from So Yi Jung's So and Chu Ga Eul's Eul, isn't it? Aigoo... it's cute..

#8 wacky_yakyak

wacky_yakyak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:48 AM

Have watch episode 7 and 8, skipping some parts just to search for YJ&GE's parts though *hides* (I know I'm bad, can't help it).. And yup, so far I liked it.. Oh and I just realised it now, that, Soul mate? it was taken from So Yi Jung's So and Chu Ga Eul's Eul, isn't it? Aigoo... it's cute..

The Koreans are giving justice to the unfinished/almost love story of Sojirou & Yuuki/Xi Men & Xiao You!

Go Yi Jung & Ga Eul!!!

I hope these two get married. :thumbsup

Go Korea!!!

#9 mike~rainie

mike~rainie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:00 AM

This couple is actually really good
wish they end up togeher in BOF
cuz in the taiwan and japan versions
their characters did not end up tgt

#10 gauri92

gauri92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:15 AM

well.........the japanese version is one tht i have seen and i wont bother with the taiwan version rite now 'cuz its 2 long.....but i really really really want some very defining scenes b/w these 2....im guessing ga eul is abt 2 start dating a loser rite now 'cuz thts wht she talked abt in epi 8.....

#11 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4333 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

This couple is actually really good
wish they end up togeher in BOF
cuz in the taiwan and japan versions
their characters did not end up tgt

ohgosh, im totally rooting for them to be together.
but i read one of the articles, soeun(gaeul) said that there will a happy ending for her and yijung.
even the director kinda twist the original manga version, so yeah, i see hope in the both of them getting tgt :thumbsup

#12 owl10

owl10

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:31 AM

I love to see the two of them together and that surprised me because in the manga, Soujiro and Yuki is not a couple that is so anticipating. I hope to see more of their interaction in the dama!!!

#13 loti

loti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

i love them both!!! they rock! ahaha! i think there were times when i was anticipating their moments together more than junpyo/jandi moments.. haha!

#14 coconutpeaches

coconutpeaches

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

I LOVE KIMBUM so much he's absolutely adoreable.
and him and gaeul are such a cute couple.
hopefully their romance will blossom throughout the series
hehe can't wait!

#15 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2550 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

*raises hand* I am definitely a KimBum-SoEun/GaEul-YiJung shipper here! Definitely fell in love with these two, thanks to Boys Over Flowers! Surprisingly, I thought my favorite would be Jandi-JunPyo, but I'm loving GaEul-YiJung/KimBum-So-Eun! Haha, SoEun is so cute which I personally think she makes a perfect cute couple with KimBum! I also hope that they would get a happy ending in Boys Over Flowers. It would be nice if SoEun and KimBum could have their own drama! I would so watch it!

#16 hawjgurlc

hawjgurlc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:40 AM

OMGGG i totally agree with every single one of you, Kim BUm and So Eun make the best couple ever in the drama!! i also hope that they both could do like a romantic comedy, that would be really ahhhhhmaaazzingg!!! Just seeing the connection between their love developement especially the hintss---cute eye contact by kim bum and his oh so lovely smile, aww it just makes me melt!! They are soo made to be "SOULMATE" haha--- how adorable :wub: and also i doo hope they end up together..
My favorite part was when kim bum help so eun to get up on the horse and he walked away with that smile..ahaha. :blush :wub:

ok and lastly i have to say that this version is done so well, all the characters are amazing at acting their part, i always look forward to seeing the love development from kim bum and so eun but also jan di and jyo poon. :iloveyou:

#17 milkystar

milkystar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:00 AM

omg i love this couple!!
they are soo cute together!!
i wish that they end up together too.
in the other dramas they didn't really add much to it..
it was like really really minor...

hawjgurlc
i totally agree with you!
i love that horse scene!
it was soo sweet!
lol kim bum just had to help her..
hehe :D

looking forward to ep 9!

#18 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2550 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:36 AM

Hmm..I'm still sort of confused about their couple name. Why is it called SoEulmates? Is it derived from So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul as well as the scene where YiJung was asking GaEul if she had found her "soulmate" in life? :unsure: For some reason I kept thinking it's SoEulmate which is derived from Kim So Eun's name and Chu Ga Eul...which doesn't really make sense, lol. Anyway, I hope these two will have a happy ending! :D

#19 Agrove_g1na

Agrove_g1na

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

i LOVE this couple too!!!they r totally adorable n cute!they HAVE to end up together in this series or else we should terrorize the director! lol
i never really fall to drama couple before the love story began, but with gajung,, even at their first meeting in porridge shop, i LOve them immediately.. sometimes i even wish they are the main couple.. *oops* hahaha

#20 .jaevia

.jaevia

power of nine ★

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4333 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hmm..I'm still sort of confused about their couple name. Why is it called SoEulmates? Is it derived from So Yi Jung and Chu Ga Eul as well as the scene where YiJung was asking GaEul if she had found her "soulmate" in life? :unsure: For some reason I kept thinking it's SoEulmate which is derived from Kim So Eun's name and Chu Ga Eul...which doesn't really make sense, lol. Anyway, I hope these two will have a happy ending! :D

yes, the name came from Soyijung and Chugaeul. soeul mate is somehow like the official name in soompi. I didn't bring the idea over since i didn't ask for permission to use it over at AF.

pictures from episode 9<333
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 krysteL

krysteL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

:iloveyou: i'm soooo rooting for them both on and off screen!!!
their chemistry's undeniable!

#22 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:07 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/2iw1zs2.jpg
^ holy moly! this has to be best kim bum & kim so eun picture ever! look at the way they are holding hands! these 2 really look like a real couple.

i'm really addicted to these 2 as of now. oh lordy! i loved the way yi jung behaved towards ga eul in episode 9. he just couldn't drive away from her could he? and his expression when he saw ga eul with the new hairstyle.. ah.. priceless! my favourite favourite part has to be when they both walk down the streets holding hands. SOO sweet! :iloveyou:

btw, i've made a fanfic with our golden couple in the lead. do give it a read & tell me what you think.

Unspoken

Posted Image

poster credit : jaevia

#23 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/209soyg.jpg
^ i just noticed something. the scarf so eun has on in this picture is the one kim bum was wearing when he 'rescued' her on the street. heehee.. SO cute! she was wearing his scarf. :iloveyou:

#24 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:04 PM

pictures from episode 9<333
http://i41.tinypic.com/209soyg.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2iw1zs2.jpg

omg! I haven't watch episode 9 yet, gotta go and watch, those scenes up there were totally LOVE~
episode 9 here I come! XD

#25 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

i know i'm probably spamming this thread but what the hell. i just found the cutest video of kim bum & so eun. it's a fancam video of the two shooting a scene for BBF. after the director yelled 'cut!' those two still continued walking. LOL! :lmao: if i'm not wrong so eun had actually linked her arm through kim bum's but when they started walking i think he actually held her hand. :P heehee..

#26 unfaithfullgurl

unfaithfullgurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

omg i really love these 2 shes so pretty
i'm glad in the korean version they r focusing on these 2 relationship
hopefully at the end they will get together :D

#27 hawjgurlc

hawjgurlc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:23 AM

OHHHH YEP YEP YEP!!! YI JEONG COULD NOT OH COULD NOT KEEP AWAY FROMM HER, I THINK HE FELT SO HAPPY JUST TO BE WITH HER, BUT LETS JUST HOPE THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST OR DEVELOPE, I MEAN IT JUST MAKES SENSE THAT IT DOES!! COMPARED TO THE OTHER VERSIONS IN THIS ONE HE IS WAYYY MORE DRAWN TO HER!

I GUESS HE WILL BE PUSHING HER AWAY IN EP 10??---(i'm gonna watch it soon =]).... OHHH PLEASE DONTT!! STAY TOGETHER!!!

"SOMEONE IN THIS ROOM HAS STOLEN MY HEART, I'M GONNA PLAY MY HEART OUT FOR HER"--- I TOTALLY JUST MELTED HERE.... :wub:

#28 16_ASiAN-iSH!

16_ASiAN-iSH!

`*I ♥TK .. ♡보구싶어요

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1182 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:04 AM

They`re so cute together!:]
I heard that they came from the same university [Chungang University]. That`s so cool.:]

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://4.bp.blogspot...400/10oe0s5.jpg

Edited by .jaevia, 04 February 2009 - 10:13 AM.
max. 3 big pics per post

#29 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2550 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:22 AM

Bubbly_Millionheiress
Haha, I will totally come here to spazz out with you about GaJung! :iloveyou: I'm loving this couple every second; they're like a match made in heaven. But omo..how KimBum described his ideal woman totally breaks my heart. T-T But anyway, I will totally support your GaJung fic, will leave a comment once I caught up!

jaevia
Haha, thanks for the clarification. I actually saw people use SoEulmates on soompi too but I was quite confused, but now that I know..I really love the nick they gave this couple. Definitely perfect for GaJung ^^

Thanks so much for the pictures, guys/gals! I love them all! Especially the picture where GaEul and YiJung are holding hands. I am seriously praying, praying that GaJung will end up happily. They can't separate them, that would be the cruelest thing yet! I'll be so disappointed. They should satisfy the GaJung shippers since we might prolly never see them collaborate again considering how rare it is for actors/actresses in Korea to pair up twice. T-T

Edited by MANGO., 04 February 2009 - 06:29 AM.

#30 krysteL

krysteL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

:thumbsup yeah. i hope their ending would be different too. so much would be put to waste if they'd stick with the original plot.

#31 Agrove_g1na

Agrove_g1na

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:41 AM

i'm now craving for MUCH more gajeong moments!they are totally adorable..i think ep 9 was great!apart from junpyo and jandi sweetness,,,gajeong scenes were my most anticipated scenes!i love how yijeong couldn't just pass over the crying gaeul in the street..how he bother himself to do the make over and pick dress for gaeul himself..n the sax play was amazing!i felt like melting that split second!hahaha..

anyway, the end of ep 9 seems like a competition between junpyo n yijeong to show who is the most romantic..hahahha..

Bubbly_Millionheiress
i've read your fic n left comment..it's great! can't wait for your update!!^^

#32 pollution

pollution

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

OMG WOOT WOOT a thread for these twooo oomg love
them they have been paired up soooooooooo welll
ohh they are jst soo cute and charming together
has anyone watch ep 10 yet
if not den i won't discuss anything dnt wanna ruined the story
kekeeke... but its soo jiang ^^ but also crushes mii a bitt ^^

#33 *Susan*

*Susan*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

When I started watching this show, I instantly liked Kim Bum's character because he is so cute and Kim So Eun because she appears so sweet. Throughout the series, they've actually become my favorite characters of the whole show and the ones I can't wait to see when I catch an episode.

ohgosh, im totally rooting for them to be together.
but i read one of the articles, soeun(gaeul) said that there will a happy ending for her and yijung.
even the director kinda twist the original manga version, so yeah, i see hope in the both of them getting tgt :thumbsup

Thanks for the news. The thing is that I know that Jan Di and Jun Pyo is going to end up together but the coupling of Ga Eul and Yi Jung is kinda new. They did it in the Taiwanese version and I think they had something in the Japanese version but it wasn't as in dept like this one is. I hope that the directors takes this story and top it off with a happy ending with the couple together. The way it's going, I don't even know how they can't end up together.

I agree with a lot of posters saying that they love this story more than the actual main couple's and wished the two had their own drama together. Every time I see the two together on scene my heart jumps and when something sad happens, my heart kinda falls for the two. I think it's easy to see the chemistry the two brings to the show.

Warning Spoiler of Episode 10:
Spoiler

I loved the two characters together so much that I even made a siggy after the two. *Points down* What do you think?

Edited by *Susan*, 04 February 2009 - 07:34 PM.

#34 jumabean

jumabean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:21 AM

<3333
this couple.
seriously i won't have a single word of complaint if the director decides to shift the entire focus to these two.

oh i have a question though...anyone know how old they're supposed to be in the drama? i mean they're in high school~ so 18ish?
i just love how Kim Bum Kim SoEun are from the same school! their chemistry exceeds the main couple in my opinion! i hope SOMEONE realizes this couple's popularity to film another drama with them under the main spotlight. they totally deserve it. and to think...they're just 19 right now. wow!

the director BETTER give these two an amazing ending (forget about the main couple! we already know the ending!..sry 'tis true) or else most, if not all BOF fans will forever mark this drama as an ultimate failure!!

#35 ★vitaMING

★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:42 AM

their scenes in the last few episode turned me into a fan. lol.
GAJUNG <333
seriously kimbum is so charming. who wouldn't fall for him?
playing the saxophone and helping her revenge on her jerk bf.
then the scarf scene was so sweet & holding hands. his smile. <3333
also stalking her.? he was following her right? or was he just accidently passing by in the car? but whatever. still awesome.
and he's all like it wasn't me when gaeul was crying. lol.
too bad he broke gaeul's heart last ep. >.<
they better have a good ending too.

#36 *Susan*

*Susan*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:28 AM

I do hope to see more development of the two on the show. He already broke her heart but now I wondered what he said to her on the phone. Knowing Ga Eul's character, she was probably nice but her heart was probably breaking again to hear him. I think it's obvious to see that Yi Jung likes Ga Eul because even Ji Hoo noticed. The phone call was a result of Ji Hoo. He called her up for him so he must know that there's something going on between the two. If his best friend sees that and realizes that is what makes him happy, than Yi Jung will figure out soon too. At least I hope so...

Edited by *Susan*, 05 February 2009 - 05:30 AM.

#37 ★vitaMING

★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

^ i think jihoo called her because he wanted to know where jandi was at? and of course yijung will have her number so yeah. thats why after that scene we see jihoo finding jandi working at the gasoline station.

Edited by --MIN.tifUL, 05 February 2009 - 06:36 AM.

#38 Agrove_g1na

Agrove_g1na

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:20 PM

^ maybe it's because of my wishful thinking that ji hoo sees the 'thing' going on between yi jeong n ga eul so that he made the phonecall..haha.. but i really think he didn't do it to find jandi. cuz he could have talked to ga eul himself not passed it over to yi jeong :P

#39 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

holy crap! :shocked: we are on the second page already!! hurrah! :yeah :yeah :yeah

*Susan*, your siggie is so cute! i love how you put the shot of them holding hands right in the middle. gosh! kim bum & so eun are just adorable together. :iloveyou: after you told me about the ji hoo calling up ga eul part i immediately rushed to watch that particular part. yi jung's expression was indeed priceless! he was like "what the hell are you doing?" but i'm still happy that yi jung actually did talk to ga eul instead of just cutting the call. i'm definitely going to pelt the director of this series with rotten eggs & stinky tomatoes if he doesn't make yi jung & ga eul end up together. these 2 have got as much support as the main couple, they shouldn't disappoint the fans.

wonder50505, thank you for those lovely screencaps.

http://yg.ngoisao.in...1p1tvysbevp.jpg
^ chemistry! chemistry!! even in sad scenes theri chemistry is undeniable!

Agrove_g1na. i kinda agree with you. ji hoo is truly the most observant of the four in F4. he knew that jun pyo wouln't show up at the shooting range because he wanted to be with jandi. i have a feeling that ji hoo actually suspects there is something going on between yi jung & ga eul. i wouldn't be surprised if ji hoo becomes the reason for yi jung to fall for ga eul. i mean if jun pyo is always associated with jandi, yi jung is always with ga eul. it's obvious to anyone that yi jung pays ga eul more attention than usual. i'm pretty sure yi jung didn't bring ga eul for the makeover because of jun pyo's precious china set did he? :P perhaps ji hoo being the attentive one has already figured out something.. i'm keeping my fingers crossed! wonder what will happen in episode 11? oh by the way thank you reading & commenting on my fanfic. :D

oh ya guys, i heard that from episode 13 Boys Before Flowers would be going through a script change. all the characters are going to be shown as working adults. that makes me wonder how the director is going to show yi jung & ga eul's characters.. shall we guess? i think yi jung will probably be a famous potter with his own school while ga eul will be a clerk in some office. what worries me is that our golden couple might actually not be given much screentime after the leap. grrr.. the director better give us what we want! :tricky:

Edited by Bubbly_Millionheiress, 05 February 2009 - 09:36 PM.

#40 *Susan*

*Susan*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:15 PM

Bubbly_Millionheiress
:
Thanks on siggy comment. Having the whole of them holding hands was going to exceed siggy size but I just couldn't get rid of the hand holding so I had to add it.
Wow, I didn't know that they were going to have them go to adults. That's actually quite cool but then again I hope they explain the time lapse and have maybe a recap of what happened.
I'm also reading your fanfiction. Very cute and I'm definitely anticipating the new chapter release

Agrove_g1na:
That's what I thought too. I was thinking that Ji Hoo saw what was going on and decided to help Yi Jung out. I think he probably realized that Yi Jung wouldn't do it himself since he's got the whole player image. Plus, the look on Ji Hoo's face too. You could see how amused he was at Yi Jung's reaction when he called Ga Eul's voice over the phone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kim bum, kim so eun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users