20 replies to this topic

#1 catalie

catalie

陳桃花#2♥

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:56 AM

[b]Rainie Yang and Jiro Wang: One Kiss Breaks Rumours About Not Getting Along[/b]

[url="http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=600455"][img]http://images2.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Taiwanese-Series/ToGetHer/thumb_4721012-2035213.jpg[/img][/url]

Source: [url="http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/4721012.shtml"]UDN[/url]
Translated by catalie @ [url="http://asianfanatics.net/"]http://asianfanatics.net/[/url]

In order to increase ratings, Rainie Yang gave Jiro Wang a kiss in front of everyone at last night's premiere screening of "Together", breaking rumours that they weren't getting along. Rainie even generously explaining the matter on behalf of Jiro, "I'm also a singer/actor and I know the suffering. In the future, he will be at every promotion event."

Yesterday, CTV and GTV's idol drama "Together" took up the entire cinema for their premiere screening. In the drama, Jiro Wang will have kiss scene, bed scene and even reveals his upper body, causing fans to scream continuously, clearly trying to out-compete rival stations and not give them the advantage. Yesterday the media asked Jiro what his opinion was of Ethan Ruan and he implicitly replied, "We acted in [Hana Kimi] and lived in Puli together, so we're friends and will support each other!" When asked whether she will choose to watch [Defeated Queen] or [Together], Ethan Ruan's girlfriend Tiffany Hsu who is also a cast member, hesitated and said, "It's the first episode so of course I'll watch the new drama. Then I'll choose to watch the better drama when repeats air!"

Yesterday Jiro gave Rainie a cap that he had painted a golden ox on, as a Valentine's Day gift. Rainie being very touched, gave him a kiss and even asked the fans, "Can I?" While Jin Qin who acts as Jiro's agent in the drama, openly confessed to Jiro, "I really love Da Dong, or else I wouldn't be able to cry during the crying scenes." This caused Rainie to quickly say, "Why did you say that? Tomorrow's news headlines will all be about you!"

Because previously [Rolling Love]'s ratings were not great, releasing a new drama, Jiro admits that he is under a lot of pressure. In the drama, he acts as an idol who is no longer popular while Rainie Yang acts as an antisocial girl. She thinks that the tones of [Together] and SETTV's [Defeated Queen] are very different; whoever gets first place will naturally "have very good value".

George Hu who was involved in a motorcycle accident only recently, came to the premiere holding crutches. Looking evidently skinnier and hopping on one leg, he said, "After the injury, my appetite wasn't great. I have to rest for three months and slowly recover." [Together] will begin airing Feb 15 10pm on CTV and repeat Feb 21 9pm GTV.

Edited by catalie, 06 February 2009 - 11:08 AM.

#2 Maricon

Maricon

God's faithful :)

• Forum Crew
  • 6531 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Wow!Rainie and Jiro looks so cute together!!!can't wait for their drama series.Hope to see more of them during the promotions!!Jiayou Rainie and Jiro!!! ;)

#3 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3120 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

ooh they look adorable! haha, zomg they're gonna have a bed scene! LOL, so cant imagine Jiro doing a bed scene.. he seems so shyyy

poor tiffany.. gotta choose between her own drama and her bfs drama, but yeah she should jus watch her own and then ethans during replay :)

and man.. media is so repetitively annoying sometimes. always comparing the male idols. it's always like mike vs. joe. vs. ethan etc. and now jiro ==
oh yeah I forgot that jiro & ethan did hana kimi together! haha man that was so long ago, and ethan was so insignificant back then :P

thanks cat for translating! :)

Edited by x-WISHFULthinking, 06 February 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#4 ^_xiao_lian_^

^_xiao_lian_^

pudding no. 138

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

oh my gosh!!! Jiro will have a bed scene in together!!!!!
i can't wait to see it!!!

jiro had shown his upper body for liu xia lai mv
and this time, he's going to reveal it again!!!!
can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!

#5 dadong

dadong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:05 PM

oh my god ! why is jiro going t have bed scene ? and most of all , if my guess is nort wrong he is going t do it with rainie ?! why must he do it with rainie ? they should rly replace rainie with selina .
selina should act w rainie in "together" .

#6 ForbiddenApple

ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:26 PM

^Lol, does that matter? ...Rainie is his co-star in the drama so I guess it should be comman for that...it was too late to replace her anyway...just accept the fact...

Can't wait for this drama...I shall going to give a try ^_^

#7 catNhat

catNhat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

yay, they're all together now! tho i feel bad for George, looks like he still needs to recover:P Rainie is very sweet, while Jiro is generous about his "competition", & Tiffany is a quick thinker;D jia you to "ToGetHer"!

#8 piggyval★

piggyval★

CNBlue <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4929 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:34 PM

Can't wait for ToGetHer xD. Saw the previews for this drama and it's awesome ^^. Haha. I don't think the bed scene is really 'the bed scene' o.o. Most likely it's just Jiro being topless on top of a bed. Lmao =x

Both of them are so cute :]

George get well soon ^_^

Edited by piggyval♥, 06 February 2009 - 01:35 PM.

#9 uncchristine99

uncchristine99

TEAM JACOB!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

I loooove the peck on the cheek! Rainie had such a huge wide smile as things led up to it and Jiro didn't miss a beat! He just leaned down so she could reach him and waited like, go ahead... plant one on me! Haha... can't wait to see it! Rainie & Jiro #1!!

I also hope this drama dispels the poor showing of Rolling Love. I watched it and enjoyed it enough but it's not as compelling as the subject matter would have you believe. I think that's mostly because Jiro's character was not as polished as I wanted him to be. I know he's very silly and vivacious in all his roles but he really had the personality of a side character in RL, even as the main character. Danson (as the third wheel!) had stronger definition than Jiro.

But so far the previews for AJZYI look very promising! Can't wait to see Jiro flex an acting muscle and show his critics! Plus Rainie... I miss her Xiao Hua voice but I'm excited to see her with Jiro. This is definitely an unconventional pairing... but I like it the more I see it!

#10 angelanne

angelanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Ah Rainie and Dadong look good together.
And they will have a bed scene and kissing scene...
But knowing them,their bedscene will be so tame...like rated PG.
Anyway,it is still going to be great because of Cheng Lin and Dadong...
I can't wait for To Get Her.
Poor George...breaking his leg...Hope he gets well soon
And he still have to attend promos and shoot ...

#11 shatteredsouls

shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

I wonder if this new drama is nice. I'll see the first epi then decide if it's good. They look good together though.

#12 Iyai2

Iyai2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1446 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:11 PM

[color="#FF0000"]I gotta admit that Rainie and Jiro look so cute together :iloveyou:
Argh....stupid media comparing the idols again...hmphness! Seriously annoying.
Anywho, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOW!! Everyone must support!!
:shocked: Jiro has a bed scene...OMG...gotta prepare my solid heart before it breaks T___T
Hope George's leg recover soon ^_^[/color]

#13 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

dang i wish i could have gone to the premire!
i could have seen jiro!

i hate how they always brings up ethan's name everywhere there is a TW idol i mean come on now its his life not theirs so leave them alone.
anyways jiro and rainie do look cute and close
so good luck on the drama ratings oh and i hope all those rumors ended too.
they dont even look like they hate each other like what some people claim.

#14 ★ Nicki™

★ Nicki™

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

[center][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#ff3399"]Though I love Taiwanese drama
But I have to agree with Dolce
It's like every news about Tawanese Entertainment almost has Ethan in it
Don't even knoe why
Joe, Jiro, Ming dao..etc
Are they related to Ethan???? NO
So stop bringing him in >.<
---
The pic, they looked so cute together
I think another future cute couple that has chemistry on screen :P [/color][/font][/center]

#15 susielove

susielove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

Looks cute.
Can't wait for Superstar Express ;)

#16 Magical

Magical

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

can't wait to see this one, Jiro looks a little awkward in that pic xD xD

#17 d i z z i e d up

d i z z i e d up

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

BED SCENE? should i watch it because i might get a heart attack, or should i not and miss seeing jiro... >_<

and dood, jiro's hair looks a hot mess in that picture. jiiiroooo get your hair vanity back!

#18 sumii

sumii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

Miss No Good was really good so I'm looking forward to this..hahah I bet Aaron wish he was Jiro now...considering how big of a crush he has on Rainie.

#19 Hoodwinker

Hoodwinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:54 AM

Goodluck to this new Drama. Rainie looks real pretty in that photo.

Gahh Jiro is going to have a bed scene???? COOOL!

#20 RenaBanena :)

RenaBanena :)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

Personally, I thought that Rolling Love wasn't great at all. It dragged for so long although it was wayy shorter than most asian dramas. I was hesitant to watch the previews cuz honestly, Rainie and Jiro seem kind of random. But, Rainie can make it work. They should've switched Jiro with Mike or Rainie with someone else. But, I'm really excited to see it. Yay :)

#21 dadong

dadong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

hope that th "bed scene" is rly only him laying on th bed beling topless . like shown in th mo mo mv at th beginning . if there is rly going t be a bed scene , i rly think/hope that dadong shld reject in th first place .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users