AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Men In A Ponytail?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Getsuga-Tensho

Getsuga-Tensho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

Recently I have been seeing asian men with long hair decided to put their hair in a ponytail, is this a new trend? Some look great while others not so great. Ladies what you're opinion?

#2 blue rebel

blue rebel

God's Little Girl

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2649 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

I personally love long hair on guys, so I say YAY to the ponytail. Examples of Asian men who look REALLY good with ponytails:

- Allen Tsai
- Kaneshiro Takeshi
- Odagiri Joe

:)
I mean, obviously not all guys look good in ponytails, but a lot of it depends on what you're used to and whether you're willing to be open to guys in ponytails. I've seen my share of hawt men with long hair, so I'm absolutely in favor of guys with long hair (and ponytails, hells yea!)

#3 .HERO.

.HERO.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:23 AM

I wanted to grow my hair into a ponytail but my family hated the idea and process. My friends did like it so I kept growing out my hair. It's very hard for a guy to grow out a ponytail yet still maintain a good hairstyle. The back got way too long so I got it cut short. Ponytails are less popular in Asia but I guess they're just getting popular here.

#4 Janet

Janet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:51 AM

hate it on TB's (teeny boppers) known as typical young kids who try to look hard cunt or G lols

generally not a fan but if a guy does have it, its acceptable as long as he is not described as the above lols

#5 hideki11

hideki11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

I think it's fair, we're trying new style and one of them is this kind of hair style. I can't say this hairstyle prefer all of the men out there because there are some are trying this hairstyle but they look horrible just because this kind of hairstyle needs to compliment your face shape.

#6 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:30 AM

its a huge trend in Asia with long hair and they tie it up to get it out of their face.
personally I hate it because guys do not need ponytail and it makes them look dirty.... so messy they dont have time to cut their hair or something.