AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

how to loss 2 kg in 1 week?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 kiminhobum

kiminhobum

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:01 PM

hy there..
anyway.im new here.
im stephanie from indonesia..
and im wondering if any of u can help me how to loss my weigth 2 kg in a week..
thanks

#2 aixzi

aixzi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

i would say just exercise and eat right, cut back on fatty foods and eat a lot of veggies and fruits also drink a lot of water.

#3 LittleKungFuGirl

LittleKungFuGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Make sure you don't do anything that deflates your BMR (basal metabolic rate)
that means dieting without exercise just to bulk up on one single meal later won't work.

#4 Guest_TVB_L0v3r_*

Guest_TVB_L0v3r_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:06 AM

well, I'm not sure I much i loose a week but...
I run every second day or so for 30-45 mins
eat my breakfast, lunch, supper in a smaller portion and eat small snacks regularly... (I get hungry often, so I grab s bowl of salads, healthy bar etc.)

#5 Dalja

Dalja

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:19 AM

exercise will be the answer then eat enough food low in fat and calories.... i think you will loss weight within a week with that :D

#6 LittleKungFuGirl

LittleKungFuGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

Let's see... 2kg is about four/five pounds....(yes, me again)
well, as I normally don't check my weight, I can only tell you I lost more than five pounds due to illness.... when I had the flu, I only ate congee.

#7 asianbelle

asianbelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

Losing 2kg a week is not normal, and you may gain it back fast.

Are you overweight? It's easier for overweight people to lose than for someone who's not.

Normal weight loss should be 1-2lbs a week, with a combination of exercise and healthy eating.

#8 rosa_123

rosa_123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

dang u wanna die???! 2kg in a week? if u lose so much weight in a short amount of time, ur skin will be all shaggy and u will gain all those weight back so fast XDDD! andyah im course and efinitely its really really bad for your health!!!

#9 Nguoilinh101

Nguoilinh101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Fatburners. They work really well but be careful though since some people are sensitive to it. And drinking alot of water helps you lose wieght too. Also proper dieting.

#10 kiminhobum

kiminhobum

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:51 PM

omg u all so helfull thanks a lot!!!
anyway....
hope we all can be great friends..and yes..im overwight,...
huhuhuhu
thanks again
i loss 2.5 kg this weekk,,..
heheheh :thumbsup :worship clapclap

#11 Yuunhaa

Yuunhaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

omg u all so helfull thanks a lot!!!
anyway....
hope we all can be great friends..and yes..im overwight,...
huhuhuhu
thanks again
i loss 2.5 kg this weekk,,..
heheheh :thumbsup :worship clapclap

wow how did you do that? can you give me some tips? =O

#12 hunnii31

hunnii31

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:34 AM

on avg to keep your current weight, you eat 2000 calories a day
to lose a pound, you need to lose 3500 calories..
not telling you NOT TO EAT
but if you eat 500 less calories a day, in a week you'll lose one pound.
eat more greens, stop eating junkfood, and the biggest killer is stop drinking soda.
then exercise more.
maybe run for 30mins a day and do 20 situps in reps of 3

#13 hotaruhaku

hotaruhaku

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

That is very possible!!
My weight is 110 and it's extremely hard for my to lose weight...but when I want to lose weight quickly, I can lose a pound a day. I usually eat A LOT and snack when I'm bored for no reason. So I just quit snacking and lose pounds just like that. But I don't really recommend you do that because everybody's bodies react differently. AND the restaint doesn't last very long...xD

Oh! MY mom told me that if you took your original weight and times that by 10, then that's how many calories you would normally eat. So me: 110x10=1100. Eat less then that, then I lose weight. But this is not very effective because of height difference.

#14 soso&so

soso&so

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

There is one way to loose weight without starving yourself but it is a huge sacrifice.
Don't eat any thing white, no rice, milk, anything with sugar, no deserts, no sweets, no sugar cane or boba drinks, basically no crabs or bread, even onions. Just eat meat and vegtables and exerisce. Nothing that well make you retain water, but drink water or your body well swell to keep water in your body. You also want some fat like butter or oil try oilve oil. This is Atkins and zone it works for short term but after you have to exerice to keep losing weight.

#15 Lunasol

Lunasol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

I've heard that eating tuna from a can withouth dressings and drinking water helps, i heard it from a girl who is a model :)

#16 aprilluv

aprilluv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:00 AM

To loose weight n then to maintain it - me would recommend taking up any kind of aerobic exercise u find fun ...dancin, hiking, cycling etc... also eat right n dun snack ...

#17 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:01 AM

Ermm.... If you would like to know...
This is my diet plan when i needed to lose weight... I went from 200lb to 170lb that's about 90kg to ~80ish~85kg. Although this was through a 3-5 month period of time. I got lazy now and then so I gain some when I felt lazy and eat junk food.

Anywho..

Morning, I have 1 bowl of oatmeals (or which ever amount that makes you full but not too full and bloated), no sugar, salt, or anything on it. Then I go to the gym for 2-3 mile (about 4-6 km) jog, sometimes run. I usually would start off walking for at least 10-15minutes before I begin jogging or running. Afterward, I jump onto the weights and lift 3sets of what ever muscles I'm doing that day. I would say overall, about an hour and a half or 2 and a half hour sometimes, depends on what I'm lifting.

If you don't have that much time, I would recommend jogging/running, sit-ups, and push-ups is a must. Guy or Girl, keep it to a minimum of 60 on the push-ups and sit-ups (20 per set and for 3sets). But if you have the energy, you can always do more and you can always push yourself and challenge yourself to do 10 or 20 more when you're tire (that's when you burn real calories).

Lunch, I have 1 large salad with some meat but without dressing. I work, I school, I study... By the end of it all, you will burn a lot of calories that day..

Don't forget dinner.. Eating rice is OK! but keep the portion small. Stuff yourself with veggies if you're really hungry.. Have some white meats... CHICKENS!! very little pork and very little beefs...

Some might suggests to cut this and cut that or only eat this and only eat that. The only thing I can ever tell you to cut are junk food and fatty/greasy food because they have little or no nutrients and vitamins in them.. However, that's impossible. Even for me.. So, try having them once or twice a week or every other week. After all, it'll be rude to say no on popcorn, soda, and movies.. right?

Anyway, I believe if you can keep to that diet plan, you can lose weight, feel good and energized, and enjoy the little naughty stuff all at the same time. B)

#18 Guest_elephant_*

Guest_elephant_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

Don't eat so much in your supper. You can get very full in your breakfast and lunch, but not in supper, because it is said to be an enemy for your weight. Try to eat your supper before 8 pm, and if you continue to eat some food after 10 pm, it will come to no surprise that you gain weight considerably then.

#19 master-m

master-m

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:53 AM

Good luck to you.. god bless you. hope you can diet in a healthy way :)

#20 animalcrackerz

animalcrackerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:26 PM

don't eat after like.. 6pm, but make sure when you eat earlier in the day you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and make sure you eat enough otherwise you'll faint, happend to me once.. lol ¬_¬ i went from 8stones till 7stones real quickly that way..but then i guess it wasnt very healthy so now im 7.5stones but since i dont eat after 6 ive been able to keep it that way for ages :D

#21 ExTwo

ExTwo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

when it comes to losing weight, dieting is always waaay more important than exercise. A good diet w/o a proper exercise routine (or any exercise at all), you'll still guaranteed to lose weight. But if you just concentrate on exercise and not on diet, its almost guaranteed that you WONT lose weight.

Both are important though
So count your calories

#22 asianbelle

asianbelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

If you're not overweight by any means, it's not that easy to lose 2kg in such a short amount of time, even if you plan to starve yourself. A diet (NOT starving) and exercise is the healthy and permanent way to lose weight.

#23 Big_Boss

Big_Boss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:07 AM

It's going to be almost impossible unless you have a good set of healthy foods and you know how to plan your diet. Do a lot of cardio, I mean LOTS of that sh*t.. I guess you can skip actually working out.

Why does it have to be in a week anyway?

Sounds almost impossible as losing weight is slow and ongoing.

#24 arrogant.kid

arrogant.kid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

im sorry if anyone posted something similar before, but I jsut want to write my opinion but im too lazy to read everything.

except if you are overweight or obese, losing weight isnt supose to be your goal, why? cuz u want to look healthy and not skinny.

what you should do is replace the excessive fat by muscles, because muscle makes your body looks thighter, the perfect combination would be muscles covered by little of fat and the skin over everything.

having fat isnt a sin, because, if you didnt know fat makes ur skin look smoother and makes it feel greater, but if you lose fat and you are actually made of bones + skin, you will look ugly as hell.

this is only my personal opinion, you might not agree with it.

and another point, i think doing A LOT OF CARDIO is NOT the right thing, because the body itself has a memory system, wich remember your daily schedule. so if everyday you run 5 KM while jogging, this MUST become really an everyday exercice, because what your body will say is "oh, so you need a lot of fat to burn everyday!" so your body will start storing fat below your skin, so you will be able to run 5KM everyday. and if you suddently end it, your body will store 5KM of fat everyday, ending up u become a fatty.

I personally suggest SPRINT, run in small distance but fast, that way, u will build cutted muscles, skinny but strong muscles, cardio will build you big n built muscles, wich means you will weight more.

athlete can long exercice, cuz this is their lives, but you wont!

and also, jogging give saggy skin.

hope you will read my post, im sorry to write such a long post!