AF needs funding again

Photo

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun's most memorable and difficult scenes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 francesca

francesca

Retired AF Global Minister

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9333 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

[b]Lee Min Ho and Goo HYE Sun's most memorable and difficult scenes[/b]
Source : [url="http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=2009033108583816194&newssetid=83"]Yahoo Korea[/url]written by: 봉준영
translated by: dunlop09 @ [url="http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=226918&view=findpost&p=12936421"]soompi.com[/url]

[url="http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=598303"][img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Korean-Series/Boys-Over-Flowers/thumb_F4_Ep09_j_20090202_16a.jpg[/img][/url]

In a recent interview, Lee Min Ho revealed that the scene where Jandi and Junpyo share their first kiss at the playground was his favorite. “The most memorable scene for me was the first kiss with Jandi at the playground. It was a scene that confirmed their love for each other, so I put a lot of effort into it.”

[url="http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=553233"][img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Korean-Series/Hana-Yori-Dango-(Korean-Version)/thumb_stphoto_41228348499.jpg[/img][/url]

Lee Min Ho also picked the New Caledonia filming as the most difficult. For the scenes that were shown on episodes 5 and 6, the cast and crew had to film for 10 days straight with barely any time to rest. “We couldn't even sleep properly for 10 days, everyone's patience was running very low. It was to the point where a slight nudge could set us off.”

Goo Hye Sun said the most memorable scenes to her, were the scenes where she ate. “There was a scene where Jandi eats rice and kimchi at her house. Fans said they liked that scene, and it is my favorite as well.” Goo Hye Sun also mentioned the party scene where Jandi spits out the tomato.

[url="http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=583272"][img]http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Korean-Series/Boys-Before-Flowers/thumb_151003043_L.jpg[/img][/url]

Goo Hye Sun, in particular, went through a lot throughout the filming of this drama. She had the most scenes to film, and on top of that, received a head injury and got into a car accident. To her, the most difficult scenes to film were the ones where Jandi gets bullied by the students. After getting a red card from the F4, Goo Hye Sun had to get hit by eggs and have flour dumped on her. “There was a scene where I get hit with tomatoes outside. The weather was so cold that the tomatoes froze as soon as they hit me, and I got frostbite. Also, I was always cold filming with those short skirts that were part of the uniform.”

#2 RebelliousMe

RebelliousMe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

they are too cute. i am so happy that they are close because a relationship can easily start. i wish they go out because they are again a really cute couple following mao and jun and jerry and barbie.

#3 WuZunEllaCute

WuZunEllaCute

On the upside-down town

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1439 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

Good that they can interact well. I still remember Hyun Joong always wanted to get to close to Hye Sun..but yeah i think by now they should be get along well enough. Min Ho's most memorable scnes is too sweet for words!

#4 bbtaz123

bbtaz123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

i am so happy to know that they have a good relationship....
they inter act well
they are so cute.......

#5 lollidust

lollidust

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

i love the playground see too!!! aaaa~~~ :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: now i wonder if minho is gonna film another series/film anytime soon`?

#6 Bubbly_Millionheiress

Bubbly_Millionheiress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1343 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

[color="#9932CC"][b]awww.. poor hye sun. the scene where she was being pelted with tomatoes & eggs already looked disgusting & uncomfortable onscreen. she even had frostbite. well at least that scene looked realistic. kudos to hye sun for being a professional! clapclap

hehe.. i read one post that hyun joong always wanted to be close to hye sun? those 2 look so close & comfortable onscreen. i'm sure that HJ & HS are good friends now. hopefully that'll led to something more. i love the HyunSun couple! :blush[/b][/color]

#7 akakane.yoshi

akakane.yoshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

Awww they are sooo cute!!!
Must be so tough to do dangerous scenes. Hye Sun endured it, shes remarkably a good actress.

#8 xxaznz

xxaznz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:17 PM

[font="tahoma"] Omg they are both just too cute for words! Honestly love this drama, and their acting is actually superb! You hear a lot of news about how much work they had to go through with this drama, and all the terrible accidents, it must have been a long journey, but i respect them all the more

Everybody's fave scene is the playground kiss scene, but my favourite is the very last scene of where she falls into the pool. Oh gosh that made me tear up.
[/font]

Edited by xxaznz, 09 June 2009 - 09:31 PM.

#9 16_ASiAN-iSH!

16_ASiAN-iSH!

`*I ♥TK .. ♡보구싶어요

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1182 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

[color="#9932CC"][size=1][font="Lucida Console"]Aww, I like the playground scene too!;D
That kiss was so sweet.:D
I can`t believe that the most difficult scene was when they were in New Caledonia.
I thought that was the most enjoyable scene.:]

Aww, poor Goo HyeSun.:|
She has to wear a mini skirt in a cold weather.
But it`s okay, her hardships are already paid.:D[/font][/size][/color]

#10 mizztaznchick

mizztaznchick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:30 AM

hehehehe...
they look soo cute together!
i love the park scene too!
the kiss was totally sweet and cute<333
but poor GHS...
even tho the WHOLE cast suffered too,i think GHS suffered the most-_-
but hahahaha...they all did a good job
b/c the drama totally rocked!

#11 ★ Nicki™

★ Nicki™

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

[font="Georgia"][color="#00cc66"]Way to go Jun Pyo and Jan Di !!!! (:
Very well done.
I can't believed the kiss scene was JP's most memorable scene (:
Well I guess part of the reason is because of Jandi? rofl
I'm sooo gonna watch this drama again. [/color][/font]

#12 ♥…αßy—⊂Hαη…♥

♥…αßy—⊂Hαη…♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:24 AM

[font="trebuchet MS"][color="#4B0082"]my favorite scene is the playground kiss also. i observed that (as far as i can remember( that was their first kiss). BOF wasn't spoiling the drama of having so many smooches in. they're more of into the characters coupled with modifications && reality. because jan-di hated jun-pyo first. there's no way that she'll let him kiss her like (okay). hehehe. anyway, i'll always remember this DRAMA. definitely, it's on top of my list.

[/color][/font]

#13 abangerz

abangerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:12 AM

the playground scene was my fave too!!

it was their first kiss and i sooo love it!! haha!! :D

i'm gonna miss this drama, now that it's done!!

awww.. :waaa:

#14 Addicted2Dramas

Addicted2Dramas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:11 AM

omg i'm really gonna miss this drama!!!

and my favourite scene was when jun pyo carried jan di at the last picture too ^_^

#15 jodie26

jodie26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

[quote name='RebelliousMe' post='5959097' date='Mar 31 2009 3 57 PM']they are too cute. i am so happy that they are close because a relationship can easily start. i wish they go out because they are again a really cute couple following mao and jun and jerry and barbie.[/quote]

couldn't agree more ^_^
Min Ho & Hye Sun also Jun & Mao :D

#16 rica :)

rica :)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:38 PM

i love you lee min ho

#17 ST@R

ST@R

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:51 PM

I liked the scene where Junpyo carried Jandi too, after she got flour & eggs dumped and thrown at her. It was SO cute! The scene where Jandi & Junpyo had their first kissing scene was cute too! The scene was so..blue lol! Oh, and the New Caledonia shooting seemed really difficult. It must've been hard to film 10 days straight with irregular sleeping hours.