AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

2AM - Lee Changmin

2am lee changmin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image

Name: Lee Changmin
Nicknames: Mongmin, Pidol
Birth Date: May 1,1986
Height: 180cm
Weight: 72kg
Blood Type: A
Specialty: Singing, English
Hobby: computer games
Education: DongAh Bangsong University (vocal)
Family: only child
Fave Musicians: India Arie, JYP
Talent Agency: JYPE
Label: PlayCube

Official Cyworld
Official Fancafe

Credits: 2AM soompi thread, 2oneday forums, TIME2SUB

#2 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

i think changmin is the best singer on 2AM. he really has a beautiful voice. he always sing with full emotion. his voice so smooth but also powerfull. his voice always make me goose bump especially when he sing the high tone part

#3 miyabella

miyabella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

this ChangMin with DBSK Changmin..both have abilty to make us goosebumps to hear their high notes

gosh
amazing voice...Changmin rocks !

#4 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

he indeed have the best voice in 2am, no wonder he is the lead vocals and aside from his dreamy voice changmin is also a very dorky guy.

#5 Panda_Lulu

Panda_Lulu

x"3

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1164 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

wow wow wow~~ everybody~~~ look out for tenor boy ....

oh my buddha~~~ his voicee 0.0 unbelievable tsk tsk .... i wish i have his type of voice....go high or low.... ==" !!!

love ur voice >///////////////< ~~~~

#6 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5583 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

CHANGMIN AT MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

his pics are really jaw dropping, who would have thought a guy with a dreamy voice would be this hot and sexy like woah!

#7 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

2am silently joining the dream concert

Posted Image

Silently and almost unnoticed, it was noted by fans that 2AM will be joining the existing list of 15 performers at the 2009 Dream Concert this Saturday.

The notice that 2AM will be performing was added in by JYP Entertainment on 7th October to their schedule on 2AM's official website. This last minute addition meant that 2AM would be performing without any of their fans cheering on, having to rely on neutral support from other fans since they weren't in the original line-up from the start when tickets went on sale.

So in a lose-lose situation, 2PM's performance will not be shown on tv while 2AM will be performing without their own fans. In the aftermath of the Jaebeom incident, 2AM has been filling in spots vacated by 2PM just about in everything possible.

The 2009 Dream Concert scheduled for 10th October at the Seoul World Cup Stadium will see the best names of the K-pop gather under the night skies and perform for their fans. The list of performers include Super Junior, Big Bang, SNSD, SHINee, 2NE1, Chae Yeon, f(x), 2PM, KARA, Wheesung, Jewelry, 4minute, T-ara, MC Mong and Park Hyo Shin. Among the list of notable absentees include DBSK, Jaebeom (2PM), Daesung (Big Bang) and Kangin (Super Junior).

source: allkpop

#8 3secgirl

3secgirl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3329 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:45 AM

gosh..Changmin seriously turned into sexy beast !
he have a nice tanned skin and now..macho looks..
he's HOT

JJANG

#9 ~Pucca♥'sSungmin~

~Pucca♥'sSungmin~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:46 PM

ahhh the oppa that gave the impression he was there to change the water purifier when Jinwoon first met him when he joined the group xDDD bless him..he's so honest bless keke..i love his voice <3 it melts me away everytime i listen to 2am ^^

#10 Bameromma

Bameromma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

his voice and body is to die for! ♥ him!

#11 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

Posted Image

2AM ChangMin tears during a broadcast performance.

This was during 2AM's performance of ‘Even if I die, I will not let you go' on KBS Music Bank on 5th February when lead vocal ChangMin was seen tearing.

Right after the performance, top searched keywords on various search portal sites were ‘ChangMin tears'. With that fans and netizens also posted up their worries after seeing the tearful performance like “He looked so immersed in the song, really a pro”, “Did something happened or something?” etc.

With that ChangMin came out to explain, “I was too caught up with the emotions on stage and I started tearing. It's not that something had happened.”

Meanwhile, the song has surpassed So Nyeo Shi Dae's ‘Oh!' on various mobile chart and Cyworld background music chart.

S:Newsen + kbites

#12 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

Chang Min Vogue Girl Inteview

VG: Your feelings after placing first on music charts after debuting a year and a half ago?
CM: I was so happy. Honestly, I really missed singing on stage. I couldn't quench my thirst for singing just by singing for fun during variety shows and sometimes it felt preposterous. Even after having fun filming, I had a lot of thoughts about it. I think, 'I've tried my best on variety shows for 10 months, and because of that, more people could recognize us and have interest in us.'

VG: How was it, placing first in the music program today?
CM: We didn't even think about it. Because we came out around the same time as SNSD, we thought, 'Can we really get first place?' (laughs) After we found out we got first place, I couldn't think and I couldn't cry. After it ended, I cried a little when talking to my mom (who is in Busan) on the phone.

VG: We saw an article that said 2AM doesn't even put in chorus in their MR and sings 100% live.
CM: It's not 100%. In order to make a more richer sound we put in chorus and various sound effects. But only for the parts that we really need. We try to do mostly live. (VG: You must have a certain pride in singing live?) It's kind of like my last pride.

VG: If you have to pick your favorite song from this album?
CM: 'Sorry I Can't Smile For You' has gotten some great response. We didn't even promote it, but it's a wonder that it's so high up in the online music charts. I think it's because it's a good song. I like it because it has a rhythmical R&B style that matches up well with the refined melody.

VG: If you have to pick a genre that matches well to your tone?
CM: I like country music or acid jazz, or any kind of funky genre. I like musicians like, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Guy Sebastian, and Incognito. They have voices that I look up to. (VG: What kind of music do you listen to these days?) I really like Tom Jones. I listened to 'Sexy Bomb' recently, and I wanted to listen to it again, so I downloaded it and put it on replay.

VG: From all the title songs, which one do you relate with the most?
CM: 'Can't Let You Go Even If I Die' -- I really like the lyrics. People can't easily just say these things, but the song expresses this really well.

VG: What style of "love" are you? What kind of love do you dream of?
CM: I want to try a love like 'first love.' The kind of love where you are happy just looking at the person, and get nervous around them -- I want to meet someone like that. Honestly, I'm the type that gets distant from friends when I start liking someone. Like all my calls would be with my girlfriend -- I usually focus on just one person.

VG: On 'Star Golden Bell', you were funny in the 'Bell' line. What kind of experience was that?
CM: It was hard. There are 20 guests, but it's really difficult to say anything. During the first two months there were a lot of funny episodes I shared. But after, I didn't really have anything to say. There were times when I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about filming the next day. (VG: If you have another chance at it?) No, I don't ever want to do it again (laughs). It's a battlefield. I respect the entertainers.

VG: If you compare the characteristics of blood type A and your own personality?
CM: If I start something, I do it until I finish it. But it's difficult for me to actually start. When I enlisted for the army, I wanted to try out for the military band, but there was a weight limit. I lost 18kg in 3 weeks and finally got in. If it's something I desperately want, I do it. (VG: What are you really into these days?) I want to try producing and playing instruments so I bought all the equipment and instruments, but I have no spare time. But I bought it anyway (laughs). Even if I want to do it, I don't have the leisure to think about melodies for 1-2 hours. Maybe I'm not desperate. It's a dilemma.

VG: If you could get any special talent or ability from a 2AM member?
CM: Seulong's chest, Kwon's fast metabolism, Jinwoon's ability to handle instruments. I'm just kidding about Seulong's chest. I'm jealous of his good looks. When I first went into JYP I was shocked because I saw Taecyeon, Seulong, and Nichkhun. So I went home and thought for a long time, 'Does this place only choose good looking kids? Why was I chosen?'.

VG: What is civil defense to you?
CM: Dream! Being a reserve force is an obligation, but isn't the next step as a civil defense force a lot easier? (laughs) Even if there is a war, you just have to protect your own town. Now that I see it, after the members come back from the army, I will be in civil defense. Sometimes I feel bad because I'm an 'Army idol' and my dongsengs get a lot of questions about the army.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Vogue Girl Magazine (SOURCE) ; ANGma@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM (EDIT)

Changmin is just awesome! haha.

#13 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

[NEWS] 100221 2AM's Changmin gets a new nickname

Posted Image

Ballad Group's 2AM member Lee Changmin got a new nickname 'Dae-Jol-Dol' (Idol whom has graduated university/college) following his previous nickname, 'Goon-Pil-Dol'. (Idol whom has fulfilled his army duties)

He had graduated Donga Broadcasting Arts University's Faculty of Arts program on the 18th.

However, he could not attend his degree ceremony because he had to go to a schedule.

In the university, Changmin had focused on studying practical music and vocals. He said, despite the busy schedules because of the group's activities and appearing on variety shows, "I tried my best to graduate this year. I attended every time I was free, and I took various exams that had to do with graduation."

The group Lee Changmin is a member to, 2AM, has recently blown away the music world for the first time in their debut of 3 years, with their new song 'Even If I Die, I Can't Send You Away'.
Also, another one of their new songs, 'I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh' is gaining popularity at the same time.

Lee Changmin has gained the nickname 'Goon-Pil-Dol' by finishing his army duties very early for the first time in the history of idols.

May be taken out with full credits. There shouldn't be any removal or addition to the credits.
CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 21 February 2010 - 09:36 PM.

#14 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11134 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:45 AM

2AM Member Receives Achievement Award from Alma Mater
[2010-02-23]

2AM member Chang-min has received an achievement award from his alma mater Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts. Dong-ah Institute President Lee Se-jin also gave Chang-min with his bachelor’s degree together with the award. The Institute had decided to give this award to the singer, because he has heightened the school’s reputation through his music.

Chang-min was obviously elated by the honor and said that it was hard to study for a college degree and work for his singing career at the same time. But he did his best, because the studies were just as important as his career. It would have been difficult for Chang-min to graduate this semester if not for the thoughtful arrangement by the college administration.

Dong-ah Institute President Lee said that he is proud of Chang-min for achieving so much despite his busy schedule and bringing honor to the school. He asked the idol group member to continue supporting the school even after he leaves school.

http://english.kbs.c...w.html?No=11526

#15 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:17 AM

2AM's Changmin was a chubby kid

2AM's Changmin has a hardcore sixpack now but recently released videos show otherwise.

The members of 2AM had a short documentary type of videos air about themselves on their new reality show 2AM Day.

The fans are awaiting for these videos to release.

In a little preview of Changmin's section, we see a rather chubby little boy. I see the resemblance but he does look totally different.

When Changmin used to live in Canada, he sang at an event as a fourth grader. He looks quite adorable and his singing abilities prove that the boy in the video is in fact Changmin.

Changmin provided Mnet with videos of himself from his own computer just for the sake of his fans. The episode will also show behind the scenes footage for their music video, their lives in their dorm and other exciting happenings. 2AM will release a music video that took around $170,000 to make on the 15th.

The episode of 2AM Day will air on the 10th.

credit : AKP

#16 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:56 AM

Posted Image

2AM ChangMin reveals that he felt shy being chosen as the best couple with Kim YunA.

On MBC TV ‘Section TV Entertainment News' aired on 26th march, 2AM was interviewed at their CF filming site with actress Han HyoJoo. And recently a poll conduct on a various online site showed that 2AM ChangMin has been chosen to be best couple with national figure skater Kim YunA.

When asked how he felt about it, ChangMin's answered had made not only the 2AM members but also the others at the filming set in amusement.

The show aired on 26th March at 9.55pm.

S: TVDaily + kbites

#17 teejay1984

teejay1984

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:51 AM

Changmin is not only the best singer but also the most beastly among idols even though he is gentle. hehehe. He has his own charm and I really love the way he projects himself! Love him to the Nth level!!! Too bad he only has minimal exposure!

:yeah :yeah

#18 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:46 AM

100428 The PUB part. 1 – Changmin(2AM) & Junsu(2PM)
100428 The PUB part. 2 – Changmin(2AM) & Junsu(2PM)
100428 The PUB part. 3 – Changmin(2AM) & Junsu(2PM)
cr: onedayflowerjay

Changmin's voice is amazing and I love when he just sang I did Wrong with Bora on the piano. It was beautiful!! Changmin has really wonderful vocals. I can really listen to him sing all day if I could. I also like when he sings in English. haha. His 'beating for you' when Junsu was singing Heartbeat was adorable. haha.
Changmin is in parts 1 and 3!! I love when he a started singing Again & Again at the end with Junsu. I remember on Every1 Idol Changmin had a total man crush on Junsu. keke. It's nice to see these two together.

#19 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:48 AM

[NEWS] 100628 Changmin to release duet single with 8eight's Lee Hyun

2AM Changmin and 8eight's Lee Hyun will be releasing a duet track.

An associate met with Asia Economy News and stated, "Changmin and Lee Hyun will be releasing a duet album at the end of July. It will most likely be a single album. They will be promoting on broadcasts. The recording is at its finishing stages and the music video filming will begin as soon as 2AM returns from America."

Composer Bang Shihyuk also participated in the title track and is said to be a medium tempo song fit for the summer atmosphere.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : ASIA ECONOMY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

This is going to be a beautiful song, I just know it. I'm excited for it.

#20 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

Posted Image

Singer IU gives 2AM ChangMin a heartache (?).

IU was on SBS Kim JungEun's Chocolate aired on 25th July together with 2AM members when MC Kim JungEun asked IU, “Someone whom you will become sick of immediately when you go on date with him” and IU threw a glance at the 2AM members and said “ChangMin”.

ChangMin then said, “I look at you in a good light…” obviously saddened by IU's comment. IU stated her reason for choosing ChangMin, “Even though ChangMin is a very fun person, but he talks a lot and I thought I would grow sick of him if we go on a date.”

For Kim JungEun, she had chosen SeulOng for the same question. She said, “If you want to capture the heart of a woman, you cannot be like SeulOng who seems like he will treat the girl really well. When you look at SeulOng's face, it has the words ‘I'll treat you well, and be good' written on it.”

S:Newsen + kbites

#21 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Homme - I was able to eat well (Aug,20,10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpC_SRIW37U

Credit: UnknownCarrot160

#22 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

Homme - I was able to eat well (Aug,27,10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLuE4oF5Jo

Credit: UnknownCarrot160

#23 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

2AM's Changmin, Mistaken as SHINee's Onew

2AM Changmin revealed "As I have been doing Homme activities, I realized the importance of 2AM".

On the 29th, the 2AM members participated in 'Kwon's Day', Jo Kwon's birthday fan meeting.

On this day 2AM went on stage for a '2AM Q&A' time. When one fan asked "Which member do you think you would feel okay with if they left for another group?", Seulong laughed and said "Homme's Changmin". Changmin is currently actively promoting with 8eight's Lee Hyun for their project group 'Homme', with their track "Still Eating Well" in first rank.

Changmin expressed sadness and said "As I've been doing promotions for Homme, I realized the importance of 2AM".

The members who have come all this way longer than anyone else are not only important, but there is also a funnier reason. "When we go into broadcast stations or anywhere else together, we can get in with ease. However when I promote with Homme, it's more difficult getting into those broadcast stations."

"Not long ago we went into a broadcasting station and when we were asked who we were, we answered 'We're Homme', but they didn't recognize us. Only after we said 'Homme' 3 times, that's when they said "Ah, Onew?" and let us in." He continued, "Jung Sun Hee nuna advised me to wear sunglasses and look at everyone at an angle."

In addition Changmin, Seulong and Jokwon said "I think Jinwoon will do good in CN Blue or FT Island", "He's always liked instruments and always practices at night, I think if he joins them he'll do good. However we're not saying he should join them permanently. Maybe about 4 years? We're thinking of what it'd be like if he came back after letting out all of his grudges."

NEWSEN (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

SOURCE: dkpopnews

#24 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

Homme - I was able to eat well (Sep,5,10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI23Fi-e458

Credit: CrazyCarrot350

#25 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:50 AM

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

100914 Tweets from the Idol Athletics Competition

Posted Image
There are more people here than an award ceremony kekekeke it should be fun ke but the problem is ㅠㅠ I'm hungry ㅠ But it didn't even start

Posted Image
CREDITS: Changmin's Twitter (SOURCE); aoistars@B2STRISING (TRANS)

#26 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

100924 Seulong and Changmin go on a movie date

Posted Image

2AM's Seulong and Changmin enjoyed a movie date together!

On the 23rd, Seulong revealed through his Twitter a photo with the caption, “Changmin hyung is singing: “Mom, mom, buy me this, mom“. In the photo, the two are picking out food at a movie theater.

Seulong posted another photo, saying, “We're wearing 3D glasses lol“. The two look so stiff while wearing their 3D glasses that they almost look like robots, don't they?

Source: Osen | Credit: allkpop

#27 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:43 AM

[2010.10.13] G20 "Let's Go" Full Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ9R_FZwTQM

Credit: prismatic7forum

#28 SungBB

SungBB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Chang min's vocal is really warm and special. I love the songs which he solo sang. Athough his looking isnt attract but his voice can moved the audiences emotion. :iloveyou: Support Chang Min