AF needs funding again

Photo

Show off your body, in PHOTOS!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 lotsfits

lotsfits

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

Okay, so everyone has been talking how big their boobs are, how sexually attractive they are, how muscular they are, how short, how tall and everything...
Now here's the chance for you to prove it. Post the photo of your body!

To protect your privacy, here are some guidelines when you post:

1) DO NOT show your face. Either censor it or crop it off the photo.

2) DO NOT show of anything in the subject/background that can be used to identify you, for example a picture of you on the wall or on the desk, phone number, car plate number, your uniform's name tag, etc.

3) DO NOT post NUDE photo. That means keep your boobs in your shirt (guys can be topless np, show your muscle if you have it!!), and keep your genitals in your pants. You may dress or pose sexily, but don't show anything explicit. Casual clothing is welcomed. (But if you're gonna show your body curves, don't post a photo of you wearing hip hop t shirts and baggy jeans FFS!)

4) DO NOT post fake / edited photos. Post only real photo of your body, to keep the thread to its topic.

To keep the thread fun, PLEASE DO NOT FLAME OR INSULT! That's a very unkind thing to do to other people who just wants to have fun and share photos of their bodies with us!

GUYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOMED TO POST.

Here's me in a candid by my girlfriend with phone camera. Not a front view though, but heck, I seldom take photos, especially full body.

http://img268.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img268/8740/mybodyp.jpg

Edited by lotsfits, 22 June 2009 - 05:23 AM.

#2 MoonlightD

MoonlightD

.:..:.

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1459 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

This topic has been moved to SLOWCHAT FIESTA

In slowchat fiesta , you can chat about almost anything. All less serious topics are moved here.

for more info, pls refer here : http://faq.asianfana...lin_Lounge_Room