~* YUNJAE HEAVEN PART 3 *~

1817 replies to this topic

#1681 roba♥jaejoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

I had posted these on my facebook account might as well share it with you guys..

Posted Image

Posted Image

just a few macros to laugh out with..:tricky:

btw.. please do add me up guys on facebook..
jaejoongiefied@yahoo.com.. thanks.. :blush

any Filipinos out there..

Spoiler

#1682 MomiS

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:35 AM

View Postroba♥jaejoong, on 16 July 2010 - 07:10 AM, said:

I had posted these on my facebook account might as well share it with you guys..

http://i103.photobuc...u23/yunjae2.jpg

http://i103.photobuc...u23/yunjae1.jpg

just a few macros to laugh out with..:tricky:

Spoiler

:loool: :loool: :loool: at the pics.. yunjae fan works are always brilliant..

am a filo bt. couldn't join the yunjae txclan.. am far from home.

glad to know though that you a filo like me... long live yunjae..

#1683 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

View Postroba♥jaejoong, on 16 July 2010 - 07:10 AM, said:

Spoiler
[/center]

~~~~ tnx for the pics! ^^ i'm a filipino too just added u on my fb account. ^^

what's dat about Halayang YunJae? more info pls. ^^

#1684 roba♥jaejoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:24 AM

Halayang YunJae
is a SMS clan for Filipino YunJae lovers in the Philippines..
there.. we share our insights about our most beloved eomma and appa..
as we also call ourselves not just a fan. but a YunJae baby.. :blush
we also write fan fictions and send through text..
and we are happy if lots of people will join our clan..
you're very much welcome there.. :hug

#1685 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

View Postrui_ying, on 15 July 2010 - 06:07 AM, said:

Hello :)

kurenai003,
I'll be waiting for your fanfic. ^^
I think JJ lives in his own house right now. He used to live with Hyun Joong (SS501). I read that Yunho is the only one living in the Dong Bang House. So sad to watch those 5 talented men have to grow apart since the lawsuit. I want my Dong Bang Family back. :strike

dang it, i was about to write my Hello Baby Dong Bang version when I saw someone posted the same fanfic. :shock now i'm having second thoughts in writing that. :mad: so much for the YunJae family, <_< hahahhaa. but i won't give up! :strike i'm going to create a master piece.
tnx for the info about the current residence of TVXQ, i used that for my last fanfic. tnx!!!

#1686 yunho1only

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hello everybody !!!! :V

My name is SARA....This is my first time posting here.....I used to drop by to peek in though hardly often. But I am a Yunjae fan.... a hopeless addict. HAHAHA. But have always been residing at Uknow thread - that's where my first love is. But Yunjae is my fantasy religion.... so I hope I'm welcomed here :)

Apart fr Carrie & Momis who are my partners in crime at Uknow thread....everyone else is new to me here. I hope we could be friends. Though updates been scarce and magical Yunjae moments been close to none.... But I hope I can still get my Yunjae thirst quenched by you fellow YunjaeADDICTS here :worship As a First Time meeting gift.... I share with you some Yunjae gifs I learned to make today.....

YUNJAE Posted Image LOVE

Posted Image
`rushing home'

Posted Image
`still searching for my boo'

Posted Image
'smile'

Edited by yunho1only, 20 July 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#1687 cloud_cover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

Just read about a rumor from soompi saying that yunjae met up recently. clapclap

"Basically the same night of the stalker pics of Yunho playing basketball was the same night that those pictures of him switching cars came out. Apparently, YunJae met up after that. It's not clear if Jaejoong was in the other car, or if Yunho just switched cars so no one would follow him. According to some ninja Cassies, YunJae have met up a lot. Now, I'm not a "couple shipper" but I love rumors like these because it gives me hope that they're still in contact. "

Hearing about this makes me so happy. I believe they still meet up and have good relationships (not just yunjae but all 5). Nothing can keep yunjae apart. :thumbsup

#1688 ginia_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:36 AM

I havent been here in a long time!!! :harhar

Haha and it was me who said everybody shud stop lurking LOL and turns out its me who starts lurking... i know i know LOL... but ill still visit here!!! :iloveyou:

Uhm~ thanks for the info u guys posted here. yay everyone's starting to come back no? Haha i rely believe Yunjae is not a waste of time to talk about no matter if they're on hiatus?
-okay they're not currently in hiatus thanks to that rumor about Yunjae meeting on July 15 2010 --> coincidentally i asked for yunjae to give me a birthday present at least since my own bday was as boring as plain water LOL :loool: yay!!! they made my day a few days later wen i heard bout the rumor lol

#1689 roba♥jaejoong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

View Postcloud_cover, on 20 July 2010 - 11:19 AM, said:

Just read about a rumor from soompi saying that yunjae met up recently. clapclap

"Basically the same night of the stalker pics of Yunho playing basketball was the same night that those pictures of him switching cars came out. Apparently, YunJae met up after that. It's not clear if Jaejoong was in the other car, or if Yunho just switched cars so no one would follow him. According to some ninja Cassies, YunJae have met up a lot. Now, I'm not a "couple shipper" but I love rumors like these because it gives me hope that they're still in contact. "

Hearing about this makes me so happy. I believe they still meet up and have good relationships (not just yunjae but all 5). Nothing can keep yunjae apart. :thumbsup

can I have the link for this??
I tried backtracking soompi.. but I can't find this.. T_T

#1690 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:42 AM

Here are the pictures of Yunnie changing cars!

Posted Image

..... out he goes

Posted Image

..... walking....

Posted Image

..... walking.... and then....

http://i282.photobuc...Jae/103zukm.jpg

..... "Hello Joongie!"

OMG I hope the rumors are true!!!!!!

YUNJAE hwaiting!

credit as tag

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:32 PM.
Only 3 big picz per post. Please leave the rest in links. Thankz.

#1691 cloud_cover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

View Postroba♥jaejoong, on 20 July 2010 - 04:03 PM, said:

can I have the link for this??
I tried backtracking soompi.. but I can't find this.. T_T

http://www.soompi.co...c=343401&st=920
It was posted on page 47, post # 928.

#1692 MomiS

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

love the supposed yunjae meet up.
it's good to know that they still contact each other.

kurenai003

lol... at your movie-like account.. it would be epic if pics of a silhouette of jae in the car
will surface...

ginia

so your birthday wish is granted my dawter... a yunjae rumor on your d-day itself.

Sara

lol.. my spamming partner at U-know's thread..although it's odd, as if we won't
be meeting each other often ..ke,ke,ke..

welcome to the thread..

Spread that Yunjae looooove...

#1693 ginia_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

Ma... here is the vid! :iloveyou:

OMO at the car changing!!! hahahaha i wonder why Yunnie change cars??? :tricky:
i wonder if this is really Jae's car? I had a friend tell me that this was Jae but idk if it really was his??? I hope it is though! Hehehe...

Gosh... i cant be here often coz my net time is being cut off.. coz i dun have work yet and my mom doesnt want me using internet if i cant find work yet so uhm~ until i find dat illusive work i have to cut off my yunjae time as well.. :crying: :crying: :crying:

But anyways, i hope something gud happens again while Im gone from the internet. LOL

I remembered i was also gone the entire week wen this car changing incident happen :loool: SO pray to God guys that something like this happens again~ while I'm absent...kekekeke :noclue

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:42 PM.
Edited out nonworking vid.

#1694 Angel-N-Disguise

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:46 AM

HI everyone!!
I'm Carrie From the Yunho thread!.
MomiS showed me this thread because she realizes how much i love Yunjae!!
haha

THanks for that video Ginia!!

ohhh i really hope that car changing scene was to see JJ. I'm going to believe it is. haha

Oh how i miss The Actual YunJae moments without having to guess whether its true or not.

#1695 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

not directly related to YUNJAE >:offtopic but i was thinking of them :hug when i saw these pics especially Jae's half-naked pic.... wait, i won't call it half-naked....i'll call it Jae's 1/3 naked pic.

Posted Image
now i know why Yunho fell in love with you. :iloveyou:

Posted Image
Jae: Yunnie give me a kiss :kiss

Posted Image
Jae if ur seducing Yunnie right now he would jump on you within seconds.... :thumbsup

http://i282.photobuc...oongie/jyj7.jpg
Jae: one for me and one for my yunnie. and since he's not around, i'm going to eat his share.... ^_^

http://i282.photobuc...oongie/jyj5.jpg
Jae: what will i buy for our daughter? :unsure: ..... I wonder, how much does yunho have on his paycheck...a photoshoot, a musical, an interview, gotta check when I get home. <_<

http://i282.photobuc...4c16d80edc1.jpg

i love this pic! i don't exactly know why.... hmmm.... maybe its because of his luscious lips. :whatup

or maybe because...... :tricky:

i imagineD something pervert-ish when i saw it. :lmao: i'll help u think.... something about yunnie's POV and jae being the uke. :ohmy

http://i282.photobuc...3b5fd01b705.jpg

this one made me think of MORE perverted things. :oopsie

Jae are you in bed? is your laptop in front of u? is your webcam online?

are you having :censored: with yunho right now????!!!!

Jae's half-naked pic made women swoon! but if Jaejoong showed only his bare shoulders, what would happen if he showed his naked body? and what more if yunjae is on the same picture. :jawdrop:

seriously, i'm going crazy, YUNJAE is always on my mind. i think i need a real & current yunjae moment or i'm going :oro and create yunjae moments from pictures that i see....

@credits as tagged

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#1696 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:52 AM

Well, I am glad fans still come to this thread:) So, as a fan, and a true YunJae believer, I will give write my thoughts here. Honestly speaking, their is times when I doubt the whole YunJae couple thing because I am catholic and homosexuality is not really viewed as good. But, I mean, what is wrong with it? They aren't doing anything bad, they are not out there killing innocent people like we hear and see in the news daily, right? So I said: What the hell? YunJae's love is beautiful and I believe in it. They might not be physicly together right now, but, mentally they are. If we, true YunJae fans miss them, Imagine how both of them feel? So, please, don't give up on their love. I'm sure they are missing eachother so much right now, more that we do.

Lol, this is what i think whenever I listen to a spanish song that reminds me so much about Yunjae: To me the ot5 is not dead. No matter how miles they are apart from eachother they miss and love eachother. More than we can ever. Lately my LJ friends have been sad about this situation but would you rather see them working/tiring themselves for..what..six more years? Just look at Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, they look more happy, more free, more...alive-full of energy. And for YunJae, hehe, I'm sure they love eachother more than ever:) So girls keep youselves with your chins up in the air because our ot5/dbsk/tvxq; what ever you want to call it is not dead.

"-Porque sin tenerte el te quiere mas-" 1

"-no grita, no llora, aprendio a callar el te ama en silencio y sabra esperar no importa que pase mucho tiempo mas-" 2

Translation....

"-Because without having you he loves you more-" 1

"-he doesn't scream, cry, he learned to keep quiet he loves you silently and he will learn to wait it doesn't matter if more time goes by-" 2

Okay, the spanish-> english translations are rather rough, but I hope you YunJae fangirls get my point. When I first heard this song it immedialty reminded me of YunJae and their secret love. Basically the first sentence- YunJae aren't together right now- Physically!!- and Yunho loves Jaejoong more because of that. Because he doesn't have him by his side and Yunho loves him more; his love for him grows more and more. The same for Jaejoong. And the second sentence, because homosexuality is not something accepted by a close minded city Yunho nor Jaejoong scream or cry out their love. They both learned to love eachother silently and they will wait until they can actually express their love more openly, it doesn't matter if more time has to go by.

^ Does it make sense?:P

And lastly...BECAUSE ACTIONS (GLANCES) SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

#1697 ginia_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:44 PM

View Postbirain-junjin, on 26 July 2010 - 04:52 AM, said:

Well, I am glad fans still come to this thread:) So, as a fan, and a true YunJae believer, I will give write my thoughts here. Honestly speaking, their is times when I doubt the whole YunJae couple thing because I am catholic and homosexuality is not really viewed as good. But, I mean, what is wrong with it? They aren't doing anything bad, they are not out there killing innocent people like we hear and see in the news daily, right? So I said: What the hell? YunJae's love is beautiful and I believe in it. They might not be physicly together right now, but, mentally they are. If we, true YunJae fans miss them, Imagine how both of them feel? So, please, don't give up on their love. I'm sure they are missing eachother so much right now, more that we do.

Lol, this is what i think whenever I listen to a spanish song that reminds me so much about Yunjae: To me the ot5 is not dead. No matter how miles they are apart from eachother they miss and love eachother. More than we can ever. Lately my LJ friends have been sad about this situation but would you rather see them working/tiring themselves for..what..six more years? Just look at Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, they look more happy, more free, more...alive-full of energy. And for YunJae, hehe, I'm sure they love eachother more than ever:) So girls keep youselves with your chins up in the air because our ot5/dbsk/tvxq; what ever you want to call it is not dead.

"-Porque sin tenerte el te quiere mas-" 1

"-no grita, no llora, aprendio a callar el te ama en silencio y sabra esperar no importa que pase mucho tiempo mas-" 2

Translation....

"-Because without having you he loves you more-" 1

"-he doesn't scream, cry, he learned to keep quiet he loves you silently and he will learn to wait it doesn't matter if more time goes by-" 2

Okay, the spanish-> english translations are rather rough, but I hope you YunJae fangirls get my point. When I first heard this song it immedialty reminded me of YunJae and their secret love. Basically the first sentence- YunJae aren't together right now- Physically!!- and Yunho loves Jaejoong more because of that. Because he doesn't have him by his side and Yunho loves him more; his love for him grows more and more. The same for Jaejoong. And the second sentence, because homosexuality is not something accepted by a close minded city Yunho nor Jaejoong scream or cry out their love. They both learned to love eachother silently and they will wait until they can actually express their love more openly, it doesn't matter if more time has to go by.

^ Does it make sense?:P

And lastly...BECAUSE ACTIONS (GLANCES) SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Yeah~ i think so too. And doesn't distance makes one's heart grow fonder? LOL :iloveyou:
Although I'm still shedding tears that i don't see them on the same screen anymore but if it means them being apart musically makes them closer as a couple, i think ill just have to bear with the pain of not seeing them together.

Though i still want to say how i much wanna see them together... and how i miss them so much as yunjae rather than independent Jae or Yun.... :crying:

But yeah~ i totally understand what you're pointing out here. Thank you :thumbsup

LOL Angel-N-Disguise... hahaha MOMs showed you here? hahahaha! that mama-san of mine LOL :thumbsup

LOL scarlet!!! yeah wen i see Jae half naked too i keep thinking yunho wud appear somewhere and cover Jae with a clothing or something.... LOL dats possessive yunnie for us :harhar

Hehe there's some manips i made over the weekend.... now im totally drained of ideas haha i poured my soul into these stuff? kekeke :lmao:

Posted Image

lol Jae u cant seriously be making too many ng's in bed! LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i637.photobuc..._ginia/OMO1.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...tion-Yunho4.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...btlekekeke3.jpg

http://i637.photobuc..._ginia/LOL1.jpg

And a little something to squeeze our hearts :iloveyou:
http://i637.photobuc...rJaechunsu1.jpg
I love this one personally...(not that i dont love the others...but I made this during those~ err... times...)

Uhm~ have fun with my manips guys??? LOL :loool:

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#1698 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

Ginia!!!!!!!!!!!

Your manips are the best!!!!!! :thumbsup Love it all :iloveyou:

I love this batch the most! it was so funny especially the withdrawal symptom and the balloon part. :lmao:

OMG the picture "waiting for Jaechunsu" made me ...... :crying:

I'm ur #1 fan :yeah

#1699 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

Ug, my comment got...deleted? Anyways, I will post the video that assures me that YunJae are indeed real.

<----Click here and you girls will see.

#1700 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

YUNJAE sisters!!!! :wave2

NEED UR HELP!!!!! :allhail

can some tell me what shows these two pics are from???
I can't seem to remember. :crybaby

this one:
Posted Image

and this:
Posted Image

THANK U!!!!!

#1701 sakuuraso

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

View Postkurenai003, on 27 July 2010 - 03:00 PM, said:

YUNJAE sisters!!!! :wave2

NEED UR HELP!!!!! :allhail

can some tell me what shows these two pics are from???
I can't seem to remember. :crybaby

this one:
http://i282.photobuc...0e451da4bf4.jpg

and this:
http://i282.photobuc...000000xxxxx.jpg

THANK U!!!!!

i just know da 2nd pic....sorry
2nd pic - zoom in subete 07.11.2009

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:49 PM.
Removed img tags when quoting please. Thankz.

#1702 MomiS

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,652 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

ginia

:worship :worship :worship to your yunjae manips :worship :worship :worship

if kurenai003 is ur no. 1 fan, i guess, i'd be second..

btw. you call me Mama-san, loool.. Mama-san for MomiS
like it though,he,he,he,

birain-junjin

I tried to click the yt link you provided but it's not showing...

kurenai003

i think, i think only, the first pic is about the one where the
5 boys selected or went to some jap schools and choose 5
students or the 5 did win something..lool.. and DBSK teach
them some steps of I forgot..lool again.. and then the 5
students danced in front of their classmates while the 5
DBSK boys were watching them.. but i dunno what the show
was called... ^_^* ^_^* ^_^* if i confused you, just ignore, k?

Carrie

Baby, yunjae virus brought us here, he,he,he..

#1703 ginia_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

View Postkurenai003, on 27 July 2010 - 07:24 AM, said:

Ginia!!!!!!!!!!!

Your manips are the best!!!!!! Love it all :iloveyou:

I love this batch the most! it was so funny especially the withdrawal symptom and the balloon part. :lmao:

OMG the picture "waiting for Jaechunsu" made me ...... :crying:

I'm ur #1 fan :yeah

LOL :phew: Glad u like my manips LOL i thought i was being too much hahaha. :hug

hahahaha yeah i know!!! that balloon part was very naughty. idk wat made me think of that i am usually wholesome.... :lmao:

Yeah yeah meee tooo~ i really like that Jaechunsu thing i did with Minniefood.. :thumbsup

View PostMomiS, on 28 July 2010 - 11:35 PM, said:

ginia

:worship :worship :worship to your yunjae manips :worship :worship :worship

if kurenai003 is ur no. 1 fan, i guess, i'd be second..

btw. you call me Mama-san, loool.. Mama-san for MomiS
like it though,he,he,he,

birain-junjin

I tried to click the yt link you provided but it's not showing...

kurenai003

i think, i think only, the first pic is about the one where the
5 boys selected or went to some jap schools and choose 5
students or the 5 did win something..lool.. and DBSK teach
them some steps of I forgot..lool again.. and then the 5
students danced in front of their classmates while the 5
DBSK boys were watching them.. but i dunno what the show
was called... if i confused you, just ignore, k?

Carrie

Baby, yunjae virus brought us here, he,he,he..

Wah? scarlets my #1 fan? LOL im shyyyy :blush
yay sankyu! u liked my manip! Lol and ur okay with mama-san too haha LOL

Scarlet... idk wat the first pix was bout!!!! xurrriiii

Ano guys~ there are some pix dat im curious to know when and where it was taken too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i637.photobuc...laying-hehe.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...881e850cd44.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...c57d6887de3.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...938d31b707e.jpg

http://i637.photobuc...ia/8089fcd7.jpg[/img]

http://i637.photobuc...4d677c63812.jpg
http://i637.photobuc...gnoredbyJae.jpg

Any help wud be deeply appreciated! Thankiess in advance ya guysss :iloveyou:

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:51 PM.

#1704 kurenai003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

Ginia!!!

not sure about those pics but...

the 6th pic is from MKMF 2006

9th pic is from a japanese tv show. can't remember what.

i'll try to look it up. -^_^-

#1705 NeuRoticTemPtress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:51 AM

Hello there! I'm what can be considered new to the DBSK world. I've become deeply attached to Yunjae for about two months now. Yunho and Jaejoong together are just GAH! :drool So sexy and perfect! Regardless of the true nature of their relationship, I simply love them! They have such a beautiful relationship. I hope DBSK re-group soon so more Yunjae cuteness can happen...plus it's a shame to waste the talent that exists in this group.

I've recently gotton into video-making...Check out my Yunjae videos! :V

(for some reason I can't make them link, so copy/paste these in your browser)

I hope you all like them! =)

#1706 Akria23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

View PostNeuRoticTemPtress, on 01 August 2010 - 02:51 AM, said:

Hello there! I'm what can be considered new to the DBSK world. I've become deeply attached to Yunjae for about two months now. Yunho and Jaejoong together are just GAH! :drool So sexy and perfect! Regardless of the true nature of their relationship, I simply love them! They have such a beautiful relationship. I hope DBSK re-group soon so more Yunjae cuteness can happen...plus it's a shame to waste the talent that exists in this group.

Welcome to the yunjae world ^^
I love the yunjae Radar video cause it shows both jaejoong's and yunho's side.

#1707 amelila

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

he everyone :D
yunjae lovers and fanatics <3 i haven't written for a long time and i mean looong ^^
glad to see this thread brighten up again and have more supporters :) !!! this is really the only place i go to to get some new info cuz i don't have enough free time to check out other sites. i'm just trying to stay updated with the most important stuff ^_^ so u see why i'm glad to see all of you post again

the new vids and pics made my past days and i really miss yunjae like hell! :unsure: i mean, u know what i'm talkin about. we all hate seeing them being parted and not able to see each other like normal friends or lovers do. i feel so bad for them... :down
but i always keep the faith :yeah !!!!

and also-- i was kinda hoping to advertise for my fanfic a little bit :blush i started writing it when the bad times for tvxq had just started. that way i managed to get my mind off of those things. the fanfic actually has to do with their everyday troubles and stuff. it's not angsty but not fluffy either- just more realistic which i really like about it ;) not trying to show off or anything haha :V
there's a vietnamese version too (in case someone here is vietnamese). surprisingly a girl asked for my permission to translate and post in on another site so more people can read it. that made me believe that it's not too bad ^^ hope u guys can give me feedback too cuz i'd like to continue writing but can't quite find the right motivation. help me out here yunjae luvers <3 :thumbsup
this is my link from winling (the first part): wingling and here (only the 2nd part) in vietnamese but i think u need some kind of username on that site... sorry :blush
i feel like i'm imposing my stories on u... :STUPID it'd just be great if someone took a look at it <3 ~~

everyone please keep the faith <3 i luv yunjae and hope they'll find their way back into each other's arms soon :yeah

Edited by amelila, 01 August 2010 - 11:55 PM.

#1708 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:17 AM

Okay, so this video this precise moment makes me doubt; makes me see that YunJae do like each other like that? Here, I will post the video and you girls tell me what you think about this.

iRHYe36WmG4&playnext Here is the link if this doesn't work:

Look carefully at 2:01 - 2:11- You can see that Jaejoong is looking straight at Yunho (who is smiling somewhere else) and not paying any attention to changmin, and when Yunho looks down (smiling) he slaps his hand on top of the innocent Changmin. Yunho notices this and look straight at Jaejoong. As if telling him with his eyes: what the hell are you doing? or Hey, I'm here y'know? For me, Jaejoong started all this >88888D That man is evil ^___^ This is where I say and think: Yunjae is real (for me).

Plus, we all know that Yunho and Jaejoong have a lot of chemistry, right? So, look at what I found:

From experience, yes. It was a friendship for eight years, and now my desire for him is like a virus, forever coming back to haunt me when I least expect it. Keep in mind, as you grow and discover yourself, your "tastes" change. What appealed to you at twenty might not/probably won't appeal to you at thirty.

Haven't Yunho and Jaejoong have been knowing each other that long? While other fans say that it's just brotherly love, I say it might be the one above ^___~

View PostNeuRoticTemPtress, on 01 August 2010 - 02:51 AM, said:

Why hello and welcome. I'm glad you fell in love with the YunJae. And I love your second video. First time I ever enjoy a Spears song.

#1709 NeuRoticTemPtress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:44 AM

View PostAkria23, on 01 August 2010 - 05:08 PM, said:

Welcome to the yunjae world ^^
I love the yunjae Radar video cause it shows both jaejoong's and yunho's side.
Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy you liked my video...it was fun to make!

View Postbirain-junjin, on 02 August 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Okay, so this video this precise moment makes me doubt; makes me see that YunJae do like each other like that? Here, I will post the video and you girls tell me what you think about this.

Look carefully at 2:01 - 2:11- You can see that Jaejoong is looking straight at Yunho (who is smiling somewhere else) and not paying any attention to changmin, and when Yunho looks down (smiling) he slaps his hand on top of the innocent Changmin. Yunho notices this and look straight at Jaejoong. As if telling him with his eyes: what the hell are you doing? or Hey, I'm here y'know? For me, Jaejoong started all this >88888D That man is evil ^___^ This is where I say and think: Yunjae is real (for me).

Plus, we all know that Yunho and Jaejoong have a lot of chemistry, right? So, look at what I found:

From experience, yes. It was a friendship for eight years, and now my desire for him is like a virus, forever coming back to haunt me when I least expect it. Keep in mind, as you grow and discover yourself, your "tastes" change. What appealed to you at twenty might not/probably won't appeal to you at thirty.

Haven't Yunho and Jaejoong have been knowing each other that long? While other fans say that it's just brotherly love, I say it might be the one above ^___~

Why hello and welcome. I'm glad you fell in love with the YunJae. And I love your second video. First time I ever enjoy a Spears song.
Thanks for the welcome!

In that video you posted I noticed Changmin basically nudged Jae's hand off his arm. It's like he didn't approve of the touching. Yunho sent a glare at Jae's hand twice...and Changmin could sense it thus he's like "No, touchie!" haha!

#1710 linegenrou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

Hey guys,
do you think this was for Yunho? :innocent

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:51 PM.
Edited out nonworking vid.

#1711 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:43 AM

View Postlinegenrou, on 03 August 2010 - 12:31 AM, said:

Hey guys,
do you think this was for Yunho? :innocent

Well, I really don't like reading between the lines, nor analyzing into something too deeply, but, I have heard that Yunho indeed likes the original singer of the song Jaejoong covered; as it is shown on the video above. Wasn't he in Japan, why sing a song in Korean? And the lyrics, well, the lyrics are fishy. They are lyrics about two lovers, am I right? So, maybe this song was for Yunho. Now, there is people saying that it was for HoMin, honestly, a love song, a song about TWO lovers, it can't be for HoMin. Now, I don't have proof to prove what I have written, but, I think like this. The part about the original singer being Yunho's favorite singer is REAL.

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:53 PM.
Removed media tags when quoting please. Thankz.

#1712 Angel-N-Disguise

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

View Postginia_, on 26 July 2010 - 03:44 PM, said:

:thumbsupLOL Angel-N-Disguise... hahaha MOMs showed you here? hahahaha! that mama-san of mine LOL :thumbsup

haha heyy ginia=]
and yess. dear cyber-umma showed me this dreamland. haha i am a lurker here tho...but i'll randomly pop up...probably with a spaz and all.. haha momiS can be a witness. when i spaz... i really ramble.

lol MomiS umma, it was only a matter of time until yunjae brought us here XD \

View Postlinegenrou, on 03 August 2010 - 12:31 AM, said:

Hey guys,do you think this was for Yunho? :innocent

i could not help but picture this with the fanfic i read in a email lately... it really literally brought me to tears. but happiness. and a little sadness. but either way. it still made me cry.
i want to believe its for yunho. the lyrics make me think of a few things...

1) JaeJoong:"yunho i love and miss you"
2) "Because i'm dangerous, because i love you, i'll leave you"
i thought of the lawsuit.... yah... self explanatory

...idk what to think right about now.... but somehow.. i feel like this was for yunho. i want to believe it that way.
but at the same time.. i feel like this is a break up.

like " yunho i love you. i miss you. but what are we suppose to do? we can't be together... and if we try, im afraid i'll end up hurting you. i love you. and thats why im going to let you go. but dont ever forget... i love you."

TVXQ i miss you. Yunjae I miss you. i miss all of you..

Edited by Angel-N-Disguise, 03 August 2010 - 03:21 AM.

#1713 yunho1only

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

Hello everyone..... :blush

I love this thread....because it makes me feel really at home looking back at all those old posts about Yunjae.

Even though out there it is totally ZERO yunjae news & yunjae moments floating around.... I always count on this thread to read the spazz posted or perhaps occassionally look back at the pages and remember old times.

Thanks for feeding my yunjae addiction ..... and nurse my missing this favourite couple so much... Just like everybody out there in Yunjae fandom !!! :crying:

Posted Image YUNJAELOVE - 4ever !!!!

Edited by yunho1only, 03 August 2010 - 03:12 PM.

#1714 linegenrou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:50 PM

I've always thought Jae started that.You can see him totally looking at Yunho first before suddenly grabbing Changmin's hand.And yes,Yunho glared at Jae's hand to Changmin.

Plus,here's a close up of the that part,you can see it clearly that Jae was staring at Yunho first:

#1715 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

View Postlinegenrou, on 04 August 2010 - 05:50 PM, said:

I've always thought Jae started that.You can see him totally looking at Yunho first before suddenly grabbing Changmin's hand.And yes,Yunho glared at Jae's hand to Changmin.

Plus,here's a close up of the that part,you can see it clearly that Jae was staring at Yunho first:

Lol, I am the one that made that video of the close up. Yeah, Jaejoong started that. He didn't like that Yunho was smiling somewhere else (not at him; he probably thought he was that was why he kept staring and when he realized that Yunho wasn't staring at him, he did what he did).

#1716 linegenrou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

View Postbirain-junjin, on 04 August 2010 - 06:52 PM, said:

Lol, I am the one that made that video of the close up. Yeah, Jaejoong started that. He didn't like that Yunho was smiling somewhere else (not at him; he probably thought he was that was why he kept staring and when he realized that Yunho wasn't staring at him, he did what he did).

Oh,really? LOL
Love your videos BTW.

But yeah,Jae the attention wh*re lol.He wants Yunho constant attention :pleh

Not to mention that Jae suddenly became excited about Changmin wanting to have japanese friends LOL
His reaction was so random

I have the impression that Jae is extremely jealous,I don't know exactly where I got this from,but he seems that type to me.Yunho too,but I think Jae is more jealous.

#1717 birain-junjin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

View Postlinegenrou, on 05 August 2010 - 04:54 PM, said:

Oh,really? LOL
Love your videos BTW.

But yeah,Jae the attention wh*re lol.He wants Yunho constant attention :pleh

Not to mention that Jae suddenly became excited about Changmin wanting to have japanese friends LOL
His reaction was so random

I have the impression that Jae is extremely jealous,I don't know exactly where I got this from,but he seems that type to me.Yunho too,but I think Jae is more jealous.

Haha. He wasn't even paying any attention when Changmin first started talking, his eyes were locked on Yunho's face. Then Yunho looked down and Jaejoong slapped his hand (he SLAPPED) his hand on top of Changmin's. Lol. Yeah, Jaejoong tends to be the jealous one or both are jealous. They are lovers after all.

#1718 linegenrou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:56 AM

Girls,check it out this interview:

It's just unbelievable :loool:

Even when leaving,Jaejoong followed Yunho with his eyes LOL
Seriously,he couldn't take his eyes off Yunho...I guess that goes beyond leadership or friendship admiration.Friends don't tend to...not keep their eyes off each other. ^_^*

I mean,how people can say that nothing went on/goes on there? It's just right in your face :loool: If it was a girl and a guy,EVEYONE would just point out,without a doubt, that they are obviously in love.But with Yunjae,some people automatically think that it's impossible.But,I guess,that only happens in the fandom.If you show this video to anyone that doesn't know Yunjae or DBSK,they would see the same way as we do.

#1719 NeuRoticTemPtress

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

View Postlinegenrou, on 06 August 2010 - 04:56 AM, said:

Girls,check it out this interview:

Jaejoong turns, I hate to say this, but girly whenever he looks or is anywhere near Yunho. I don't know if I'm imagining it, but it's the vibe I get. That is part of the Yunjae charm I think. LOVE his staring in this video...even when Jae's talking, he's constantly looking at Yunho for encouragement.

I have a question for you all...since I'm still kind of new. What exactly are Yunho/Changmin up to these days? Now I know Jae/Chun/Jun are still singing together...have they come out with a CD or signing on with another company or what?

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 June 2011 - 04:53 PM.
Removed media tags when quoting please. Thankz.

#1720 Akria23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

View PostNeuRoticTemPtress, on 06 August 2010 - 12:53 PM, said:

Jaejoong turns, I hate to say this, but girly whenever he looks or is anywhere near Yunho. I don't know if I'm imagining it, but it's the vibe I get. That is part of the Yunjae charm I think. LOVE his staring in this video...even when Jae's talking, he's constantly looking at Yunho for encouragement.

I have a question for you all...since I'm still kind of new. What exactly are Yunho/Changmin up to these days? Now I know Jae/Chun/Jun are still singing together...have they come out with a CD or signing on with another company or what?
Yunho is doing a musical (goong) and changmin...his drama comes out soon.
JYJ (Jaejoongyoochunjunsu) mini album release with the songs they sung at the tyoko dome concert. And I think they're supposed to have another album release produced by Kanye West. They're just with Avex now...
You can get all this info from Sharingyoochun (google it)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users