Michelle & Myolie

157 replies to this topic

#41 ishtar_duzell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:03 AM

i like the both of them the same because they are still improving in their acting skills and i think every series they somehow magically becomes prettier and more beautiful :P

#42 Guest_mic_*

• Guests

Posted 26 January 2005 - 09:48 AM

each have their own advantages but is prefer michelle yip....
hopefully michelle become a rising star.....

#43 shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:49 AM

this is a topic to make peace between michelle and myolie,not for u to become a worse fan of them...anyway,sadly michelle's leaving TVB... so sad,i'm a fan of her... but maybe it's better,michelle can have a fresh start! forever a RM fan and only a RM fan,no one can replace...

#44 Pasu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 10:21 PM

I think the reason that Myolie has better acting skills is because she seem to have a wider range of characters to act, from a weak person to a strong tough lawyer... so I believe that she should be a bit better in acting then Michelle... Michelle usually plays the weak person characters, and not much others, so she will have less skills I think...

As for the looks, Michelle is a bit prettier than Myolie, but Myolie is cuter....

my 2 cents

• Guests

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:59 AM

I think both of them are good at acting and.. both of them are preety too..... they act good in Triumph In The Skies and Lost In the Chamber of the love!!! clapclap

• Guests

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:44 PM

i din kMyolie's cuter n has betr actin skills on da oder hand, michelle's a sl*ti gurl wif n improvin skill of actin.. i lik myolie's actin, shes so REAL, she made meh cry in Los in da chamber of luv! nt b/c im ani mor sensitiv dan ani oder gurl..

#47 Starry Skies

LEE MINHO♥♥♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:12 AM

michelle is prettier while myolie is more cute......i find their acting in the same level though. but then i just like michelle more.
and yeah i agree with Shortie703 that they are the cutest best friends!!

• Guests

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:21 AM

i prefer Michelle i think she is a go0d actress and she is also pretty

#49 shadesofpurple7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:47 PM

I like both of them as well! They are both unique in their own ways so it is hard to compare who is better then who!! They look so cute together in the pics above! =)

• Guests

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:42 PM

i would pick michelle. michelle is so much prettier than myolie and her acting is better than myolie also.

• Guests

Posted 26 February 2005 - 06:22 PM

i think they are both cute and pretty.. and i believe their acting will improve...

#52 valo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:00 AM

myolie is a good actress. but for me, i always feel like punching her in the face. maybe its her voice or something. but i think michelle's definitely prettier. but not as good as an actress as myolie.

#53 tveta

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 11:33 AM

l like Michelle more espcially in Eternal Happiness with Raymond Lam.. they are so cut together.... Michelle and Myolie new serie Lost in the camber of love..... Michelle acting skills is not so good at this serie.. it's make like she trying to act the roll so deep and its seams like she if forcing her acting skills.
Myolie this serie she act much better.... and l think she is better actress then Michelle..... michelles eyes... it's seams like she is so sleppy and she don't smile that much... mostly a boring face

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 05:48 AM

I personally like both of them, at first i didnt' really like michelle probably because she use to act...really girly (like always crying) but after watching eternal happiness, whole new side of her..i liked her eversince and now in her new series, she's grown even more pretty! While for myolie, I've always liked her acting, even though itz always a little bit childish but i liked dat side of her and i REALLY WANT TO SEE HER NEW series coming out called (ng yea man lai lai, with bosco as her husband!) itz gonna be great! but the bad thing i heard about michelle is she said she might leave tvb! NO! dat sucks! just when im starting to like her acting skills and everything, now :noclue

#55 cayann918

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:13 AM

michelle is prettier than myolie. But as for acting, myolie is better.

michelle's personality is more independant, because of her hard childhood. she is the career type women, that's why she act great in "eternal hapiness" because her character is also a stong, independant women.
as for myolie, i think she grew up in a happy family(im just assuming, dont know a lot of things on myo, sorry if i made a mistake)so she had a good childhood with her parents and all the stuff a kid want. And i think this is why her characters is cuter because they are all happy girl and that make us, the audience, to like her more but i have to add myolie is also good at other roles, she is a very flexible actress.

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2005 - 12:12 PM

i like both of them really
moylie- pretty, can act very well
michelle-pretty, acts alright not bad

#57 tenshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 04:11 AM

both of em looks pretty and both of em can act but i like myolie more

#58 c33c33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 04:33 AM

I agree with alexong.

michelle is beautiful!~

but myolie has much better acting skills~

#59 Wallace&Michelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:40 PM

I like michelle, she´s really pretty and I think she can act well.

Now till Myolie
I don´t like her at all, not even a little bit. Maybe just because of her face ugly mouth,

Edited by Wallace&Michelle, 17 March 2005 - 11:42 PM.

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:56 AM

I like both. Michelle got that outgoin and intellectual feel. As for myolie, she seems to be a very optimistic and nice person.

• Guests

Posted 26 March 2005 - 04:39 AM

i like them both! i especially luvvvv myolie wu. she's really pretty and cute. when u c her smile it makes u wanna smile! i loveee her! she's sooo good at acting...like she's really into it! i can't wait to watch more series with myolie!

• Guests

Posted 27 March 2005 - 07:51 AM

Both r pretty and unique in their own ways =)

#63 lonilonei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:46 PM

Ok, I'd be on neutral ground. I'm, not really a huge fan of either, so maybe you guys can have a look from an outsiders perspective.

Myolie - Ms HK contestant, cute and pretty but not beautiful, acting is alright but has yet to mature and improve. I find her playing very innocent and positive charcters a lot, but her first roles weren't so great, maybe it was the experience factor.

Michelle - Miss Chinese International, average looking (very round face with flattish nose), acts slightly better than Myolie and hasn't found her set 'image' yet. I heard she's terminated TVB's contract, so hopefully she'll explore other areas.

I think they're both even, in my opinion, they'd already had their huge boost from the 'unknown' to the 'known', but you must realise that though the majority of Asian fanatics will be filled with fans who are younger and are internet users, the majority of votes for each year's TVB anniversary, and the majority of the audience, are middle aged. The girls aren't quite 'all there' with their acting to rise any more at the moment - of they improve, then perhaps?

I like Tavia Yeung - she really convinces me of her character and she's matured alot from her first performance in the Awakening Story. (By the way, love the idea that she got to TVB through acting classes)

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 11:23 PM

well i think both of them in acting are ok...but myolie is cutier just like everyone says....i think michelle is normall pretty ...not extremly pretty but in lost in the charmber of love...she looked really really pretty lol

#65 kenji527

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:31 AM

im not trying to create any arguement.... it's just my opinion:-

michelle - more pretty
myolie - better acting skill
no offense to Myolie fans, but MICHELLE is soo much better than myoliem and MICHELLE is a better actress.

#66 LOVEWINNIE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:28 AM

michelle only pretty when the role require to be , makeup helps her a lot, i found her is quit ugly in her normal life, and her acting is sucks, she doesnt know how to act, stiff and expressionless in every single series.

myolie is ok for me, she is not pretty but her acting is quit good compare with other actresses among the same generation. and sometime she does looks pretty and cute.

acting skill is the most important thing for me to comment a actress

• Guests

Posted 04 April 2005 - 10:27 AM

i like michelle more.......
I found myolie a bit fake in acting..........

But, i still like them both.........

• Guests

Posted 04 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

i like them both too..
each of them has a different style..
i think Myolie is prettier than Michelle..but im not saying that Michelle is ugly..
my preference is Myolie over Michelle if i had to pick...
but i still like to watch them both act..

#69 azn_chick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 09:29 PM

I like both of them!! I think that myolie is prettier tho.. Ppl don't agree w/ me and say that michelle is prettier!! o well.. u guys have to agree w/ me that myolie do have better acting skills tho. I love all her crying scenes

• Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:05 AM

Myolie is cuter and can act better than michelle

• Guests

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:17 AM

I like both. Mich is beautiful and Myolie is cute.However I like Myolie more because she is so cute and her acting skill is so good,better than Mich. I am very happy that Mich and Myolie are best friend,they are really cute couple!

• Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:24 AM

i hate michelle i hate when she acts. myolie is way better then her michelle onli got the stupid looks...... sorry to all the michelle fans......

• Guests

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:46 PM

Seriously!! Both is Pretty... But Myolie adds in a Cute for her... and I'm am Sure Myolie can ACT BETTER then Michelle...

So Myolie All the Way!!!

#74 hellomashi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

they are both very beautiful, but like myolie more...
she's more natural beautiful, that means when she don't use make-up, she's still a beautiful person... her acting is more and more better than michelle....
i really like myolie... and in the serie: Lost in the chamber of love... i really must say: myolie acting is really good. really really really true...

#75 RoseCrystal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:12 PM

Both Michelel and myolie are awesome hehe. I adore Myolie's crying scenes and as well as Michelle. Thyey both can protray an type of characters...like Myolie she can alway cries so well and Michelle...at one point I really hated her character in LITCOL. But yes I adore both of them. Myolie's pretty and cute whereas Michelle is beautiful. They're special hehe. LUV THEM BOTH. I wanna see them again in more series together. They are like sisters LOLZ

• Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:21 PM

As a guy, I prefer Michelle because she is prettier. But Myolie acts better (she is also a beautiful girl). Indeed, Michelle has always the same emotion and intonation when acting, we can also hear her breathing when she speaks (like Gigi).

#77 ShivahN

imafatface!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:18 AM

Moylie and Michelle are both good actors.. but if your comparring about looks, michelle looks way better then Moylie. :P Moylie looks kinda ugly i thk lol no offence :P

#78 Happii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 11:44 AM

I like myolie more, but i don't want to compare myolie and michelle becoz i think they both pretty, cute and can act. some series michelle don't act really well though.

#79 Guest_ac3685_*

• Guests

Posted 21 April 2005 - 07:53 PM

Myolie is nothing compare to Michelle. Michelle is way prettier and a much better actress. I think she is very natural when she acts. I don't like Myolie, I think she looks retarded. I think she is good at playing roles like that. For example, she was acted very natural when she was in Golden Faith acting as a retarded girl. She had the looks and the voice. Michelle was in that serie and I don't think she could of played that role. No matter how hard Michelle tries, I don't think she would as be as good as Myolie. Most importantly, Michelle looks nothing that. She looks like a very strong and professional woman, like Flora Chan. I don't know why Michelle is not as popular in TVB as Myolie.

#80 june_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

Myolie and Michelle are excellent actresses. I think Myolie has a friendly energetic personality, but Michelle is prettier. At the end, I think I would like Myolie because she seems to friendly, but Michelle seems to be so career oriented.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users