9 replies to this topic

#1 811

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image

Huang Niu is the lead singer of Champion Qiang Bian, a Taiwanese band.

Name

黃牛 (黃少谷)

Birthday

1981年10月24日

Filmography

終極三國 K.O.3an Guo as 周瑜 Zhou Yu

#2 LindaTran

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

I love his singing and also his acting in Ko3anguo.
He is good couple Wu Xiong(Xiao Qiao) in KO3anguo

Does anyone have news pictures of him

#3 icy_blue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

I like him too and his voice is nice to hear.

#4 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:26 AM

I didn't really like him before, but as I keep watching the show...he grew on me. Now, I really like him and love his voice. He has a really soothing voice. I really hope he gets to be with Xiao Qiao in K.O. 3 Guo.

#5 LindaTran

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

I think that too. He should end up with Xiao Qiao in K.O3anguo.
He has a good voice and it his first time to act in drama. Did anyone watch how he save Xiao Qiao in ep 33 and ep 42 it so romance.
I think he is so cute and handsome.

#6 BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

I really cant get over how much he looks like Calvin Chen/Chen Yi Ru from Fahrenheit!! The first time I saw him I was like "Hey, Ya Se and Lan Ling Wang's alter ego!!" Then a second later "Wait, no..."

Am I the only one who thinks so?

#7 Strawberry Cube

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

Really? XD; I don't think he really looks like Calvin. It's because of the lips. They're more...pouty, I'd say?

Anyway. I really love Huang Niu~ He's so underappreciated! While KO3anguo was airing, I kept watching/searching for all the YuQiao fan MVs, haha. My favorite pairing~~

He's so cute! And I love his voice.

#8 KPossible21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

View PostBlueTauge7, on 11 February 2010 - 01:14 PM, said:

I really cant get over how much he looks like Calvin Chen/Chen Yi Ru from Fahrenheit!! The first time I saw him I was like "Hey, Ya Se and Lan Ling Wang's alter ego!!" Then a second later "Wait, no..."

Am I the only one who thinks so?

Nope I think the same too. :V
it's interesting coz Wu Xiong gets with Calvin in K.O. One!
He didn't really leave much of an impression initially, other than the fact that he looks kinda like Calvin, but Xiao Qiao and his story caught my attention from the start coz they clearly still like each other :)

Does he and his band perform often?

#9 Xiao Zhen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

View PostKPossible21, on 12 August 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

He didn't really leave much of an impression initially, other than the fact that he looks kinda like Calvin, but Xiao Qiao and his story caught my attention from the start coz they clearly still like each other :)

I don't really know if they often perform, especially nowadays.
They are quite popular in Taiwan (I think).
Anyway, Champion actually started in 1998 or around that time... So it's been more than 10 years. But they kept changing their members and recently Xiao Hua (the one that played Tai Shi Ci) and Cola (the one that played Gan Ning) left Champion. Luckily, for over 10 years the only consistent member in the band is Huang Niu. So you can go download all of their album and you can hear Huang Niu over and over again.
Champion most recent work is the K.O.3an Guo OST, collaborating with Dong Cheng Wei, Pets Cheng, Ren Rong Xuan (Selina Ren's little sister), Nylon Cheng, and Wu Hu Jiang.

#10 BlueTauge7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

@Strawberry Cube: Well, everyone has their own opinion. In the beginning, all I could think when I saw him was "CALVIN CALVIN CALVIN" but as the series went on, the differences became more prominent.

View PostKPossible21, on 12 August 2011 - 02:20 PM, said:

Oh my gosh, I never thought of it that way!! *mindblown* :blink: I loved the Cao-Yu-Qiao triangle, I was so torn between who should Xiao Qiao pick!!
I don't know, I don't hear much about Champion after KO3 ended besides some promotional events for the show.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users