AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Favorites taiwan idol drama 2009 & 2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#1 ameii

ameii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:02 AM

:thumbsup Pandamen (熊猫人)
Shanghai Sweetheart (海派甜心)
Down with Love [就想賴著你]
Love Buffet 愛似百匯 (Parfait Tic)
Momo Love (桃花小妹)
Calling Big Star (呼叫大明星)
River Lovers (爱河恋人)
The Summer of Bubbles 「泡沫之夏」

Autumn's Concerto [下一站幸福] (aka Next Station)

This drama ....fresh coz hav the new pairing couple ..

Edited by ameii, 04 October 2009 - 03:32 AM.

#2 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:23 AM

wow... im excited for all of them... but #1 would be... calling big star b/c it will be my charlene's first tw drama :D i hope she does well :) next would be shanghai sweetheart b.c of show and rainie (darn it better be good or imma be so ticked off) then would be momo love b/c of jiro and cyndi... i wanna see this new couple's sparks... and then love buffet i guess b/c calvin finally gets lead... his acting is still stiff in Xfamily so i wanna see some improvement... next would be down with love b/c it has 2 awesome leads!!! ELLA & JERRY :) im looking forward to genie in river lovers thou... im not a big fan of william but EHHHH genie is someone i support... errr. summer of bubbles i like the cast but the triangle relationship storyline doesnt entertain me... so yeah... :P OH DARN PANDAMAN SEEMS INTERESTING! jay chou production! mannnn~ to sum it all up~ im like into all of them!!! but to pick one...

CALLING BIG STAR!!! (watch the storyline be crappy... this happened to everything i looked forward to except K.O 3anguo... ToGetHer was not what i expected and neither was GH&F so yeah... *sigh)

#3 woaiarron

woaiarron

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Love Buffet!!!
it's great that Calvin is acting again!!
(even though some may say his acting sucks...)
Not only that, Joanne is also acting again also!!!
even Better... ARRON IS ALSO ACTING!!!
but yeah, anyways...
second will be DOWN WITH LOVE...
cause Ella is acting also!!
but really... Jerry's in it and i have
a problem with him...
but trying to watch it for my dear ELLA!!!

#4 ForbiddenApple

ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

MOMO LOVE!!!

Simply because I love Winnie as the director and for sure I'll forever support his works which I think always close to audience heart :wub:

Hopefully there will be more exciting series in the future...

#5 PHGOH

PHGOH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:24 PM

BOTH momo love and love buffet.

they both have my FAHRENHEIT in it.
but im actually looking forward to love buffet more coz i read its manga already.
[:

#6 ♥kikki

♥kikki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:28 PM

calling big star!! ^^
To have both Mike and Charlene together in an idol drama? enough said!

and then shanghai sweetheart, because show's acting is cute, and i'd like to see rainie do a different character. (more experience => acting might improve?)

and then love buffet ^^ for calvin's first time in a leading role

#7 xiaochenglin

xiaochenglin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:55 AM

Shanghai Sweetheart my choice

love Rainie so much

#8 Sinne

Sinne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:46 AM

1. Down With Love because of Ella and I think she would look perfect with Jerry clapclap
2. Love Buffet because of Joanne Zheng and after reading news of her chemistry with Arron, I can't wait to see them together!
3. Tie between Pandamen & Momo Love. Pandamen would be no. 1 if Jay was starring in it instead of just directing. Nevertheless, I like the main actress, Tang Yan and look forward to seeing her in it. As for Momo Love, I'm supporting Huang Jinglun in his acting debut!

#9 jjguo

jjguo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:46 AM

Definitely looking forward to:

1. Momo Love - like the director, like Jiro Wang and Cyndi and wonder how they'll look together.

2. Shanghai Sweetheart - became a fan of Rainie, as well as Jiro, after Together. The lead couple looks like they'll have plenty of chemistry.

3. What about this one? Falling In Love With Aixinjueluo just because it says its the Taiwan "Goong" and I loveee that drama. If Full House comes out, I would definitely be looking forward to that as well just to compare it to the original.

#10 mcleen

mcleen

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:15 AM

I'm only looking forward to watch 2 dramas at the moment ..first one is Down With Love coz Ella is in it and I've been waiting to see her back on screen for so long ..

the second one is Love Buffet ...and yerp , perhaps one more is Falling in Love with Aixinjuelo because I love Goong .

#11 Mafalda

Mafalda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

Definitely Shanghai Sweetheart. I just love Xiao Zhu and I'm dying to see his interaction with Rainie.
Next up is The Summer of Bubbles, because this one looks like it's going to be really good romance and lately almost all dramas were comedies or romance comedies.

#12 judybfb723

judybfb723

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

SHANGHAI SWEETHEART!!!!! that has to be my first choice, and the next iss Down With Love, really want to see ella..

#13 mutts.

mutts.

Addict

• Forum Crew
  • 6322 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:40 AM

Calling Big Star's title in English is actually Calling For Love :D I'm definitely rooting for Calling for Love, the underdog after all that trouble with the delays for getting it screened and approved, and for a fresh new pairing - Mike and Charlene! :D

#14 Guest_kixsy_*

Guest_kixsy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

i 'd really want to see two dramas.
one would be down with love.
i missed seeing ella in a drama.
and jerry too.
the other would be calling for love
(though i liked the original title more LOL.)
i'm really curious about mike and ah sa's performance.
loved mike after bull fighting. :D

#15 Guest_Rachi_*

Guest_Rachi_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

I love, love, LOVEEE Taiwanese dramas and I know there are a LOT coming out this year!
Which one's are you guys looking forward to?

I can't wait for Down with Love [就想賴著你] with Jerry Yan and Ella

Posted Image

as well as Shanghai Sweetheart with Rainie Yang and Show Luo!

#16 SECRETL0VE*

SECRETL0VE*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:45 AM

CALLING FOR LOVE!!! hands down!!!
mike and charlene's chemistry is what i anticipate most and i think the plot is really cute!

#17 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4581 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

Calling for Love :iloveyou:

like all fans Mike and Charlene just the thought is like TOO Good to be true, I love the new tandem also. The plot is cute too. Lots of elements to look forward too.

Although there are series in here I will definitely check out too:D

But it is a 2009 drama, so is some of the listed above. However good chance it will air all the way to 2010!

Edited by S.T.E.P.S, 15 September 2009 - 08:09 AM.

#18 yoh

yoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:27 AM

I'm actually excited for one that you didn't mention - Next Station, Happiness. Initially, I wasn't really because the summary was vague and the lead casting of Vanness Wu was questionable. But I just saw the preview and it's definitely piqued my interest, and I think it helps that it hasn't been hyped up [yet].

Edited by yoh, 15 September 2009 - 09:30 AM.

#19 ohheyitsmoonie

ohheyitsmoonie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:45 AM

Calling for Love ! <33 I really can't wait for Mike and Charlene. I love the pairing and the plot!
and then Shanghai Sweetheart, because of Show and Rainie. <3
hooray! haha

#20 Karla07

Karla07

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

Summer's Desire
Momo Love
Calling For Love
Love Buffet

so sad Call For Love is going against Momo Love! I dunno what to watch first >.<

#21 ForbiddenApple

ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1554 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

I just realized that Autumn Concerto or previously known as Next Station, Happiness isn't included on the list!

Hahaha...after watching the previews of Momo Love and Autumn Concerto, I'm anticipating both series :yeah

#22 Vanadia

Vanadia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:33 AM

i'm totally looking forward to River Lovers coz i like both Leon Williams and Remus Kam. I haven't seen Genie Zhuo in anything yet but she looks cute.
Of the 2009 one that have already aired i liked Pizi Ying Xiong because of the beautifully shot action sequences--it was different from the usual romantic melodramas (which I like too).

#23 middle_four

middle_four

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

I'm really excited to watch Autumn's Concerto, Shanghai Sweetheart, and Calling For Love.

Autumn's Concerto - new pairing with an interesting story. I've seen the first episode and it exceeded my expectations! All the more I want to continue watching. :iloveyou:
Calling For Love - like AC, it gives a fresh pairing and an interesting story. I love Full House and I somehow get the impression that Mike's character will be similar to that of Rain's. hehe.
Shanghai Sweetheart - mainly because of Show. But I haven't seen previews so I can't really tell. Seeing pictures a dorky Show makes me want to try watching.

Edited by middle_four, 10 October 2009 - 12:54 PM.

#24 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3120 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

haha there are some reali good dramas coming out, ^_^
of course my first choice will be PANDAMEN.. i am soo dying to see that one!
awesome plot, awesome cast, everything is awesome keke. excuse my bias :P

2. autumn's concerto: currently watching it atm and totally in love with it! it didnt get much hype before but its definitely getting more attention now cuz it really is a good drama! vaness + ady are such a cute refreshing pair <3

3. hi my sweetheart: aka shanghai sweetheart. haha followed this one from the beginning. and its airing soon! cant wait. looks like its gonna make me laugh a lot hehe, cant wait to see shows performance.. and rainie.. meh not a big fan but im actually looking forward to her character this time ^_^

and pretty much all of the above in ur list. maybe except for the fahrenheit dramas. heh im not really a big fan of FRH dramas, unless its got chun in it :P
booo why did chun stop filming dramas :(

#25 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

i kinda want autumn concerto to have dylan kuo instead of vanness just b/c of my deep dark memories or ady & dylan LOL i want a nice ending in a series for em! wish there will be one ... one day.... someday... LOL

#26 sukyaki

sukyaki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:38 AM

what a fun time for tw dramas.... i've been REALLY excited about Momo Love....i enjoy almost all of Director Winnie's dramas and then to have him direct THAT cast.... sooooo much eye candy! and after watching the first episode....i was even more excited. i feel like even though i know what the story line is going to for the most part....i dont' really know what else is going to happen...and i love that. i love the element of surprise. especially because it seems like sort of a simple story but Director Winnie really does such a great job making even the simplest things super intriguing.

i'm also really looking forward to Down with Love. It looks like a very simple story, but the chemistry between Jerry and Ella so far has really made me want to see them together. :) everytime i think of seeing ella on the screen again...i get happy. and then, to think of jerry in something like this with charming ella....really makes me look forward to january 2010! i hope it turns out even better than i thought. :)

#27 judayette

judayette

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:34 AM

i will GO FOR DWL....coz Ella is in it.....weeeeeee......

MISS HER SO MUCH IN THE SCREEN......

#28 locoshinta

locoshinta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:23 AM

Calling for love, First because it's Mike's drama, the plot is interesting too and seemed have and interesting good story, and I'm really curious to see who charlene will act in TW and speak mandarian, I'm really impatient to watch this drama^^

Hi My Sweet heart, JUst to see RAinie and SHow interaction , seemed that the story is quite funny and interesting: I like show in his TV show, he is vry amusing and I'm anticipating a lot to see Rainie in different kind of character totally the opposite of her previous one. and I have the feeling that it will be a great moment just to watch this drama.

Autumn Concerto, the sorty attracted me, and the preview is quite interesting!!

#29 bitt_ping

bitt_ping

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:26 AM

I want to watch Down with Love because it would be a great drama since Jerry and Ella played on it....Wanna see their chemistry..Also wanna see Xiao Bin Bin's cute face...

Second one is Pandamen...since it's a lot of famous star act on that drama,,,esp Jerry Yan and Wilber Pan...Hehehe...

#30 Tiffiany_45

Tiffiany_45

Vic + Ariel = FATE

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2915 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:05 AM

[color=blue;font-weight:bold;] MODBREAK[/color]

This topicstart is a stub. It either does not invite any discussions or the topicstarter asks for opinions without stating his/her own.

The rule is that the topicstarter starts. Meaning, the topicstarter has to pay attention on his/her topics. Give some extra background information, and then state his/her opinion before asking for others.

If you are the original topicstarter and you find this topic's ownership to be given to another member, then that is because your topicstart was so bad that the credit of this topic has been removed from you.

If the topic hasn't been captured yet, then you still have time to do some works on your topicstart.
Thank you.

This is an automated message

#31 ac_ac

ac_ac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:18 AM

Mine will be :
- Calling for love : for Mike and Charlene
- Hi my sweetheart : BTS and previews are so funny. Rainie's character is different from all roles she portrayed
- Love buffet (Parfait Tic) : for watching Ya Lun's lead performance again

#32 KmiowC

KmiowC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:30 AM

Ive been anticipating Calling for Love since FOREVER...*sigh*
My #2 is Hi, My Sweetheart..Show Luo is hilarious and Rainie's cool too.
3rd is Down With Love..Ella and Jerry? How off is this souple? i sense sparks =D

#33 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:39 AM

:) right now.... for whats airing ... HI MY SWEETHEART IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

#34 barbie girl

barbie girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:57 AM

summer desire or is it summer bubbles...
im excited for this one bcoz of BARBIE and I've read the synops :iloveyou: is...very interesting... :loool:
go go go

#35 azn_gypsy123

azn_gypsy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:21 AM

I want to watch:
Autumn's Concerto because a lot of people say that it's really good
Summer's Desire because I love the books
River Lovers because of the Genie Zhuo and Leon Williams pairing.

#36 hyall

hyall

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

Momo Love for Winnie because he is just an awesome director and Down with love for the Jerry/Ella pairing.

#37 Vivian_YH

Vivian_YH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:29 AM

I LOVE

Momo Love!
Love Buffet!
Shanghai Sweetheart!

:)

#38 t3arjerkingluvr

t3arjerkingluvr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:14 AM

Hi My Sweetheart (Shanghai Sweethearts), Summers Desires (Summer's Bubbles) and Autumn Concerto.

HMS because I love both Rainie and Show... they are both amazing comedians and have very good acting skills, they can sing too. The story is pretty well scripted, although a bit goofy. They look good together too.

Summers Desires because I used to be obsessed with Barbie and I love the manga! Read all that's out and the storyline, although complex and at times very depressing, has good twists and a strong central story.

Autumn Concerto because the storylines very touching -although a pretty overused plot, they've been able to give it a good twist-, Ady's a good actress, the kids cute and Van Ness takes on a totally new role.

I also like how these are all new pairings... it's refreshing.

I'm on edge for anticipating or not anticipating Love Buffet... Qiao Qiao is super cute and I've read the manga, dunno how the actual series will turn out tho.

Edited by t3arjerkingluvr, 11 December 2009 - 05:14 AM.

#39 Makiiee

Makiiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:17 AM

no doubt autumn's concerto. so many of my friends were watching it so i gave it a try and im glad i did. its soo good

#40 Calvin21

Calvin21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

Autumn's Concerto

of course :)
I like the pairing a lot!!
Vanness and Ady such a good couple together