Education: University of East Broadcasting Arts [absent for about 1 year]
Specialty: beat box, jalmeokgi
Height: 174cm
Weight: 56kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Writing lyrics
Training: Trained under M-Boat
Specialty: Vocals
Misc Info: He was AJ's high school friend.

-------------------------------------------

*Cube Entertainment's new 6 member boy group B2ST (Boys 2 Search the Top) which includes members AJ, Poppin' Dragron, Yoon Doo Joon, Yang Yo Seob, So-1, and Son Dong Woon.
They will be officially have their own MTV Documentary show which will air it's first episode August 23rd at 3:00.

This documentary show will be a good opportunity for the boys and the fans to see how much they progress before their offical debut. I think this will be good to get to know them better.

Edited by IKAAA.is.da.neym., 16 November 2009 - 08:16 AM.

#2 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:19 AM

hey hey!! good news for our beloved yoseob and to his co-Beasts!!

BEAST's album is a hit!

New boy idol group BEAST / B2ST, who recently released the MV for their title-song "Bad Girl," has been a hot topic since their debut.

With their title-song climbing up the online music charts, over 10,000 people have ordered their mini-album.

One of the representatives for BEAST stated, "There was originally 5000 pre-orders, but after their debut stage and album release, 5000 more was immediately ordered. It's really unusual and almost unheard of to see a rookie group getting over 10,000 ordered albums... I think BEAST is getting more and more attention as people look at their performance and hear their songs. I think they're garnering interest because of the quality of the songs and their outstanding skills."

It's looking like BEAST is getting more popular by the second! The two rookie groups MBLAQ and BEAST be a great rivalry from many years to come with their fast popularity! And with 10,000 album sales, BEAST has something good going for them:

cr:allkpop

#3 Hanouj

Hanouj

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

He acts very cute!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 etruscangirl

etruscangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

Here are two more YoSeob pics. He is so adorable!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

He also left this message for his fans recently!

""Hello, this is Yeoseob!
I bet you're pretty surprised.
It's midnight right now and I was thinking about this and that. I couldn't control my beating heart(?) so I decided to post on here.
I'm probably going to get goosebumps reading this tomorrow afternoon. That's what I'm thinking.

We 6 guys had this dream ever since we were trainees. Looking at us now, working our way up, I'm really proud.
I feel really warm to see stuff that has to do with us on newspapers/articles.
And every time I hear fans cheering on for us stage - it just makes me feel really good.
You guys also love my superultrahypermegaton(?) craziness.
Thank you so much.
To all of us, every little thing is important.
Thank you so much (repeat a bunch of times)

This is our start. We haven't shown you guys much yet.
From now on, we'll show you spectacular things. You fans just wait!

Well this child now (Yeoseob's talking about himself) is now mature and responsible.
And this responsible child has to go to sleep.
I'll meet you in my dreams.
I love you!"

Translated by smilesunwoo_@soompi
Credits to : n89807@B2St Rising International Forum"
taken from: http:// dkpopnews.blogspot.com/ 2009/11/news-yoseob-fan- message-051109-0333. html (I added a few spaces to make it show up.)

I think he is so adorable. I love that he seems to have an insane bottomless well of energy inside of him. I also really like the blond hair over his brown, but I think that is just in general right now. He definitely seems like the mood maker of the group and I love him in a couple with Doo Joon! They are so cute and funny!!!

#5 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:44 PM

I have to admit that he is a really good singer and this goes to show how amazing his vocals are. This seems to be a very popular song since many artists like to sing it. His English pronunciation is really good too.

Yoseob is like the CUTEST boy ever!! I love how he let all the other members meet his mom during their documentary. I didn't think he could be any cuter until I saw the video of him with the puppy. Epic cuteness right there. haha.

#6 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

Posted Image

#7 Annjhelica

Annjhelica

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:22 AM

^ i think it wud be better if he's the maknae. haha. he's such a cute boy, as u said. i would love to see him perform with Sulli of F(x) they're both cute. hahah!

#8 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:06 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

[INT] 091117 Yoseob's 10ASIA interview

Yoon Heesung (nine@10asia.co.kr)

My name is Yang Yoseub.

I was born on January 5, 1990.

I have one older sister. You can think of her as me but with a smaller face, smaller body, and long hair. The truth is that my mom and dad look similar too. If the four of us stand together, even from far away people say, “Oh, they're a family!”

I first started practicing singing after I listened to Brian McKnight's music. After that, I listened to a lot of music of a similar style, but I thought about it and realized that I couldn't be biased towards certain music. So I also started listening to dance music and rock.

I was in a band when I was in high school. At that time, we performed a lot of hard rock and metal, but the truth is that I wanted to try modern rock. But my sunbaes said that it would ruin the mood and forbade it. Even now, modern rock is a genre that personally, I really want to try.

Originally, I'm artistically or musically talented because I take after my dad. I couldn't dance. Because I've practiced, I've reached this level with difficulty. (Doojoon: Yoseub learns the fastest now. Junhyung: He can even make choreography by himself.)

My hairstyle changed dramatically, but I think it was a successful transformation, so I like it. It's to the point where the members look at old pictures of me with black hair and think I look weird. They keep telling me to bleach it, but it's a bit sad. Since I'm Asian, black hair keeps growing…

On KBS <Star Golden Bell>, the PD said I looked like a shi tzu, and my mom was really happy when she saw that episode. Since I received one more camera shot. She complimented me on tying my hair.

Honestly, my manly/sexy side is disappearing, and I used to not like being called cute. I would just throw on clothes to wear carelessly, and I couldn't act silly. But now that's become a part of my color, so I accept it, and I even mess around more enthusiastically.

Maybe it's because started filming videos a long time ago, but when people ask me to perform, instead of being embarrassed I try to make something good out of it. Even in front of a blue screen, I'm not embarrassed. If you type in “Yang Yoseub” in a search engine, a lot of videos come out. Look them up when you're bored!

When Dongwoon is only with us, he's really fun, to the point where at first, MTV <B2ST> PD said that Dongwoon and I had the biggest chance to succeed in entertainment. But as soon as the camera gets in his face, he's not fun anymore. So he's slowly becoming more awkward, his screen time is shrinking, and the kid seems like he's going to develop a speech impediment, plus he's aging more and more. Hahaha.

Doojoon has a strong sense of responsibility, and even if something is taken care of, he has to check the process himself before he's satisfied. So if Doojoon wasn't here [in BEAST] we probably wouldn't have been able to do interviews, music programs, anything. You see, Doojoon wakes up first and wakes up all the other members.

At home, the members like to play games like “Winning Eleven,” but at those times, everyone's desire to win is no joke. Kikwang kept saying that he would cancel the patbingsoo debt he owed Doojoon after he lost a bet, but eventually he had to buy patbingsoo for everyone in the house. At that time, I think he used more than 20,000 won? (approx. $20 ish) Hahaha.

CREDITS: 10asia (SOURCE); illuminate.@b2strising (TRANS)

#9 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:11 AM

Yoseob is so cute. The pictures of him holding his head is awesome! haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 20 November 2009 - 01:15 AM.

#10 candygurl

candygurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:53 AM

yo seob is juz cute cute cute. XD he was the first person i set eyes on in B2ST

#11 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Gelai88134
Yoseob is so cute!! Haha. Who wouldn't want to hold his hand?

Candygurl
He is just way too adorable I was surprised to find out he wasn't the youngest.

Sweet dreamz
Haha. He is adorable many would want to pinch his cheeks.

How can someone possibly that cute?

cr: sobeastiful

Yoseob before debut! He was cute than too and it was when he had black hair. He has such a good voice then too as well. I see many great things to come in his feature. He is so talented.

Yang Yoseob – 080225 – Still With You – Concert Solo Fancam 080225 Yang Yoseob Duet – My Boo

OMG! How can Yoseob be so amazing? He has such a wonderful voice!

#12 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Carol
Spoiler

LOL! These days I have been thinking that Yoseob is really adorable and he just became my favorite!! I was watching fancams of him before he debut and he has such an amazing voice I was so amazed.
Haha. I did think that Hyunseung look mean but not so much about Yoseob. I first thought how can someone as cute as him be in a group called Beast?
I was watching a fancam of when 2PM won and you can see Yoseob there all smiling next to them. It was cute. I did like their performance of Again & Again!! It was good and my sister thought that it was actually 2PM singing.

#13 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

Beast fanmeeting

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
cr as tagged

Who can deny Yoseob and his cuteness? haha. I so want his autograph and a picture too. :D

#14 SHARM ♥

SHARM ♥

인피닛 ∞

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:57 AM

Yoseob oppa! My favourite member.. so he gains another fangirl :D I've followed BEAST since their debut days, and yoseob was the member which shone brighter than the others.. even though he was without makeup in the mtv documentary (making him look 100% different) his cuteness got to me.. and after makeup he just got even cuter! I especially love those doo joon and yo seob moments during their live performances and also their interactions during the digital rankings!

I found some pre debut pics of him.. sharing it with fellow lovers!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

credits as tagged

#15 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:12 PM

BEAST Yoseob's Famous Past

Posted Image

So, before Yoseob debuted under the group, BEAST, he happened to be a very famous UCC star! Who knew?

On BEAST fansites and various other websites, videos of Yoseob's past have been actively uploaded and gathering much attention. These videos show Yoseob dancing, singing, and doing parodies, all the meanwhile entertaining the viewers.

Even before he debuted, Yoseob has been gaining popularity performing at many small concerts by showcasing diverse repertoires of dancing and singing. In the videos, Yoseob flaunts his non-rookie-like stage presence and confident facial expressions. These videos are showing a different side of Yoseob to the fans, and they are enjoying the pre-debut cutie rocking out on the stage.

How big was Yoseob before he debuted? He has been on hot search topics, and was even on the TV program, 'Sponge', for his parody called 'Brother Entertainment'. Fans are expecting more of this lively Yoseob on variety shows.

Posted Image
cr: allkpop

I already knew that Yoseob was famous in the past. All the members were already known before they debut in Beast that is why they are so popular.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 02 December 2009 - 06:12 PM.

#16 SHARM ♥

SHARM ♥

인피닛 ∞

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1969 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

AkuenKigahen
I was pretty surprised when i read that article! Before i got to know yoseob through BEAST i never knew of his existence>< Maybe it's also because i didn't know much about AJ either; i only knew that someone called AJ exists. I was also shocked to find out that they were high school mates? It's pretty cool :D I was browsing through the fanmeet pics and they're seating next to each other.. But still my favourite couple is yoseobie and doojoonie oppas!

Posted Image

I always look forward to them hosting the digital ranking charts... they're like perfect for it, with great chemistry! :D

#17 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

I think this is during their fanmeeting.
Posted Image

Vxlahsu
There are many others that didn't know about Yoseob before his debut with Beast. I didn't know that he was friends with AJ either when they were in high school only found out after they debut. I think that is cool though that they are friends since high school. Doojoon also rapped in one of AJ's songs too. I really like Yoseob and Doojoon too! They are always so cute during their performances.

#18 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

*waves to Mary* We seriously do have many things in common...

Anyways, I can never get enough of Yoseob. He is so adorable. I never thought that he was going to be my favorite because one- He was blonde and two- I already knew AJ when he came out as a soloist, so I thought naturally he would be my favorite. How wrong was I? I also enjoy Yoseob and Doojoon interaction. I always wait for their little "moment" in Bad Girl performances. He reminds me of Xiah from DBSK as well. I think that I won't get used to Yoseob black or brown hair once he dyes it back to its natural hair color.

#19 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hi Sauli! We do have many things in common.

He is just absolutely adorable. How can anyone not like him! I've seen Yoseob when he had black hair he was quite popular before he debut as well. He just has an amazing voice too! I also look forward to Yoseob and Doojoon interactions as well but they didn't have any in their Mystery performance but then again maybe they did I could have missed it. Haha. That is what the other members said as well about Yoseob that they wouldn't get used to him with his natural hair color or something like that.

#20 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxJ-5pT9yk
cr: bwmow

Yooseob Play Monster
Posted Image

Yooseob's birthday is coming up. I wonder what he is going to do on that day! I hope he has a good time.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 04 January 2010 - 12:33 AM.

#21 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:58 PM

Happy Birthday my dear Yooseob. I hope that you get everything you wish for and success for you and Beast!

100103 Yoseob Cyworld Update

Posted Image

After breakfast, ring-
After lunch, ring-
After dinner, ring-
After midnight snack, ring-

CREDITS: Yoseob's CYWORLD (SOURCE); YOUR NAME@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Yooseob!! I'm very hungry. Let's eat together, yah?

#22 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:59 PM

YoSeob's Daum Cafe Post 06.01.10

Posted Image

WOAH~~Birthday!!!!

I'm happy-!
I'm really happy to have received a lot birthday wishes from all of you!!

Today.. 12 hrs quickly passed, already became yesterday,
2010 CUBE STARS PARTY!
Though we lacked a lot, the fact, that I was able to MC as well ,made me extremely happy!!

This joy-filled night...! Want to see our B2UTIES...!
Everyone, thank you!!! I'm really happy~~~

Cr.: Playb2st Daum Cafe (SOURCE); LUMI@B2ST Rising (SHARING); DOOSEOP@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Yoseob MC!! You should definitely try out MCing this year Yoseob. Yoseob would be such a cute MC too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b63S12bseKQ
[FANCAM] 100105 Cube Ent. Showcase - Mystery (Yoseob focused)
[FANCAM] 100105 Cube Ent. Showcase - BEAST is the B2ST + Bad Girl (Yoseob focused)
cr: B2STalert02

It is easier to focus on Yoseob since he doesn't go in the back so often.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 06 January 2010 - 08:35 PM.

#23 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7tEEo-1QT8

[RADIO] 100114 Sukira Yoseob - Lachata [RADIO] 100114 Sukira Yoseob - 좋을 텐데 [RADIO] 100114 Sukira - Yoseob - The Last Time (Eric Benet) [RADIO] 100114 Sukira - Yoseob - Dancing Shoes
cr: B2STalert02

Wow, Yoseob has such an AMAZING voice. I can seriously listen to it all day long. He was so cute when he was dancing Lachata and then adding Mystery dance too it. haha. His English pronunciation is very good. If one didn't know better they would never expect he is Korean. Yet, there are times when you can hear his accent but it is very little. Yoseob you just always seem to amaze me. Always helping out fellow member Kikwang and singing Dancing Shoes. Yes, I knew that Yoseob was a backup dancer for AJ.

#24 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

100118 Tiger Shin Sadong's Cyworld Update

Posted Image

With Yoseobie...

In need of Yoseobie's two heads.

CREDITS: SHIN SADONG'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); DOOSEOP@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Exactly what is that supposed to mean? Yoseob does look cute in the picture though. ^_^

#25 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

Yoseob's Cyworld sidebar update

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kikwangah, are you doing okay
Feel disappointed that we couldn't spend the 100th day together T
Will be able to see you in just a bit!!k k
Miss you TT
It was difficult filling in your spot T
Guess that's why 6 membered BEAST is seen as one entity!!

Oh that's right... our B2UTIES!!!
Promise to sing "YET" live in Korea, as well!!

After finishing all our schedule in Taiwan!
Come back Korea! Yoohoo!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUJzCKnwzmI
cr: b2stlysubs

Yoseob's expressions are hilarious!! He is quite good in English too! haha. I really loved watching him on there.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 25 January 2010 - 02:30 AM.

#26 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:33 AM

100214 Yoseob's Fancafe Message

Posted Image

It's New Year's Day!! Eat some dduk ggok!! Dduk gook!! Ha Ha!!

View: 1402| 10.02.14 12:4

All B2UTYs!
It's New Years!!
Ahssah ahssah!♡
Got to see my family! And got to eat some dduk gook!
Feel really happy!
Everyone eat A LOT of dduk gook!
(be careful not to get a stomach ache.. hee hee)

Receive a lot of good fortunes!

alubyu byutee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

Oye!!
Was so busy eating ddukgook I forgot to place my name
Must have been quite curious~~~?k k k k k k

Receive a lot of good fortuuuunes! (add yoseobie's aegyo^^)

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST CAFE(SOURCE); dooseop@B2ST Rising(TRANS)

Yoseob is just so adorable! He forgot to add his name! haha. I hope that you have lots of good fortune too Yoseob!! It must have been nice that he got to see his family.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 18 February 2010 - 05:34 AM.

#27 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrgX6-qqUs
cr: BEASTvariety

Yoseob is just really adorable. I love when he speaks English!! He seems to be quite good at it too, well he is the 'foreigner' there after all. haha. I thought the ending was fitting when he said see you next week and the waved. Since we will be seeing him next week on this show again! xD I think we are!

#28 eLLaWeasley

eLLaWeasley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

he is really nice and i like him very much. i like the new look of him in shock
fighting yo seob ^^

#29 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:59 AM

[NEWS] Yang Yoseob shows his handwriting to the public!

Posted Image

[Sports Chosun T-News Reporter Baek Jieun]

Yang Yoseob is in charge of BEAST's cuteness; during his debut days as they were promoting ‘Bad Girl', he was the one who was bubbly, but now he's returned as a more reserved self. When we told him that he seemed as if he didn't talk as much, he replied saying, “It's because of my vocal cords.”

During their practice for ‘SHOCK', it was said that he got his vocal cords checked. In his high school years, he was in a rock band as he was confident in terms of his vocals but when he went for an examination, he was shocked. With the importance of being a lead vocal, the worries were nonstop.

Yang Yoseob said, “Because I started to care for my vocals, I didn't talk as much which led me to not talk a lot. Also, I think it's because of the concept since it's dark.”

Posted Image

Putting his worries behind him, T-News asked him to participate in the corner ‘Star & Handwriting', and he grabbed the yellow pen as he wrote ‘Shock' in the middle and added shadowing to it. He even said, “I hope BEAST's ‘Shock' succeeds!”

Even though they were a hit with the songs ‘Bad Girl' and ‘Mystery', and winning the 2009 Rookie Award, they were disappointed that they weren't able to show their best.

Yang Yoseob said, “The song ‘Shock' was a shock to us also. The song itself was unique and the choreography was a phenomenon.”

Although they are known for their amazing dance skills, this choreography was hard on everyone as all the members faced muscle aches and Yong Junhyung had an injury in his thigh (his leg muscles mentioned in his interview).

Also, Yang Yoseob's chubby cheeks vanished as he's going through the ‘Face Disappearance Stage'. When asked, “Why did you lose so much weight?” He responded back saying “It's because I didn't get a lot of sleep and the practice was difficult. Also, for the music video filming, of the three days I only slept for 5 hours, and nowadays I'm not able to get more than two hours of sleep. But because of that, the response from the audience seems just as good.”

Yang Yoseob drew Jjanggu as he is known to look like the character, but also introduced himself on several areas of the paper. “I'm Yang Yoseob”, "Yang Yoseob(梁耀燮)", “Yang Yoseob is the best” as he began a PR for himself.

He even said that his handwriting was like those of the old age.

And he showed his love for his fans as he wrote “BEAUTY I LOVE YOU.”

He didn't forget his worries for his members that he lives with. He wrote “Yong Junhyung's thigh injury”, showing his sorrow. Then he wrote, “Announcer Hwang Sookyoung. Doojoon ah, stop it.” Lately through various variety programs, Doojoon has been imitating announcer Hwang Sookyoung, giving lots of laughs but he seems to be criticizing his leader Yoon Doojoon.

Doojoon replied by saying, “Truthfully, my imitation of announcer Hwang Sookyoung is old now. If I continue to do just this, I know people will get tired of it so I'm practicing another one but it's not as easy as I thought. I'm worried that if they ask me to do something and that I'm not able to do it.”

CREDITS: SPORTSCHOSUN/DAUM (SOURCE); SEOULFOOOD@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

#30 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

100415 Yoseob's Yozm Posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

CREDITS: YOSEOB'S YOZM, (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 16 April 2010 - 01:22 AM.

#31 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image
Credit: as tagged l mybeastyboys

OMG....so cute ^^ why he looks confused like that? btw anybody know this pict from what show?

100420 Yoseob's YOZM Post

Posted Image
Credit: Yoseob's YOZM
Trans: kiwiannabear@B2ST Rising

he caught a cold? get well soon ne

Edited by Lishen, 20 April 2010 - 11:29 AM.

#32 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:42 AM

100421 Yoseob's YOZM Post

Posted Image
CREDITS: YOSEOB'S YOZM (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

yoseob ah...i wanna dream of you too ^^

#33 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:49 AM

Yoseob is so adorable when he looks confused. He is all happy and then he looks confused. It is from Star Golden Bell but the episode hasn’t aired yet. I hope they show his expression there on the show.

Posted Image
credit as tagged

Yoseob how can you make such a pretty girl! Can’t wait to see this! haha.
I’m stealing you from doojoon. :P

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 21 April 2010 - 11:32 PM.

#34 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

Posted Image
Credit: as tagged

OMG....so cute >< he looks like a baby ^^ so adorable :iloveyou:

Akuen

btw do you use photobucket or tinypic to upload picts? since the three website was blocked by my office admin, i can't see the picts you posted. if you don't mind, can you use another web?

Edited by Lishen, 21 April 2010 - 07:44 AM.

#35 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I kind of miss Yoseob with his blond hair since he was just so adorable with it but I have to admit that I love his new look. He looks hotter with it but of course Yoseob will always be adorable. haha.

Lishen
Spoiler

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 21 April 2010 - 11:35 PM.

#36 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image
CREDITS: YOSEOB'S YOZM (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@B2ST Rising (TRANS)

poor yoseob T.T T.T T.T he still get cold but still must perform. it's hard to sing when you breathless. i hope he get well soon. yoseob ah...please eat & rest well ne

Akuen
yup, he so adorable with blond hair but imo the black hair is the best. not only for yoseob but also other members ^^ i can see picts you posted yesterday but can't see the pict you posted in 21st april

#37 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:09 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
cr:10asia.co.kr

Lishen
I hope that Yoseob gets better as well! and that he doesn't strain his voice too much!
He hasn't had black hair in a while though first it was blond and now the color he has now. Though he did have black hair before their debut.
Wait, but yesterday was the 21st?

#38 DU_JUN_SU

DU_JUN_SU

doojoonism

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:29 AM

Posted Image
Credit: as tagged l Project @ myb2st

Akuen
thanks for the picts. yoseob so hot there :drool well....i just love guy with black hair although he also looks great in blond or brown hair. i think black is the best hair for man ^^ in my country today is 23rd (now 12.31 PM). yesterday was 22nd. maybe we have time difference since i live in indonesia, asia

#39 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello, Yoseob our pretty girl. :wub:
Yoseob is getting over his cold! Glad that he is feeling much better.

Lishen
He is so cute drinking water. I want that water bottle!! xD
Yoseob did look good with his black hair but I’m so used to seeing him with his hair now. I do wonder if he is going to ever have his black hair again.

Edited by AkuenKigahen, 23 April 2010 - 09:02 PM.

#40 2JUNB2ST

2JUNB2ST

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:13 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
CREDITS: YOZM; Huyen_96 + kiwiannabear @ B2R

even yoseob's message also cute ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, b2st, yoseob