AF needs funding again

- - - - -

What does it means when a guy stare at you? (Guy's opinions)

18 replies to this topic

#1 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:39 AM

I normally don't care about these things but just want opinions.
What does it means when you stare at a girl and take glances at the girl.
We say hi to each other and sometimes he stare at me or take glances at me. He sometimes stand near me. At first I doubt he likes me but my sis keeps telling me he likes me. She got in my head. I know that staring doesn't always mean your interested in the girl. Thanks.

#2 OhDamn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

I stare at girls who I find attractive. Some guys do the opposite and avoid staring at girls they like though. But yeah, if you like him, try getting to know him. Be sure that this isn't just over analysis on your part though. You could just THINK he's staring at you when he's really zoned out and not paying attention to his surroundings or is staring at that girl over your shoulder.

Edited by OhDamn, 17 October 2009 - 03:53 AM.

#3 brilliance

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:56 AM

i think girls have knack for knowing when guys are staring at them so chances are that he really is staring at you and is likely attracted to you in some form.

#4 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:08 AM

View PostOhDamn, on Oct 16 2009 7 52 PM, said:

I stare at girls who I find attractive. Some guys do the opposite and avoid staring at girls they like though. But yeah, if you like him, try getting to know him. Be sure that this isn't just over analysis on your part though. You could just THINK he's staring at you when he's really zoned out and not paying attention to his surroundings or is staring at that girl over your shoulder.

That's nice to know. Oh no I don't like him. That's what I said to my sis that he might be zoned out or paying attention to other girls but she keeps telling that he likes me. Thanks for the help.

View Postbrilliance, on Oct 16 2009 7 56 PM, said:

i think girls have knack for knowing when guys are staring at them so chances are that he really is staring at you and is likely attracted to you in some form.

I don't think all girls are. I'm very clueless about these stuff. Thanks for the help.

#5 GoP-Demon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:29 AM

to make sure hes staring at you, when you think hes staring at you, look at ur watch or the ceiling and see what he does :P

honestly... Do you think guys stare at girls they hate or something?

#6 Antonib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:37 AM

If you like him, it could just be you seeing what you want and creating a false pattern of "glances". but if he really does look at you a lot, it's either he does like you, or you look funny. People tend to look at things that interest them

#7 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:19 AM

View PostGoP-Demon, on Oct 16 2009 9 29 PM, said:

to make sure hes staring at you, when you think hes staring at you, look at ur watch or the ceiling and see what he does :P

honestly... Do you think guys stare at girls they hate or something?

Okay. Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure but I don't think he like me...maybe I look funny. >< I'm a weird girl.

View PostAntonib, on Oct 16 2009 9 37 PM, said:

If you like him, it could just be you seeing what you want and creating a false pattern of "glances". but if he really does look at you a lot, it's either he does like you, or you look funny. People tend to look at things that interest them

Nope I don't like him. I think I look funny. Thanks for the help.

#8 Psi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:47 AM

i guess if guys give you the stare it usually means something attracted them about ya. I know when there is a cute or hot girl i usually do a quick double take.

#9 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:13 AM

View PostPsi, on Oct 16 2009 10 47 PM, said:

i guess if guys give you the stare it usually means something attracted them about ya. I know when there is a cute or hot girl i usually do a quick double take.

I see. Thanks for the help.

#10 x12s0o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:25 AM

definitely lol. i usually take a few glances over girls i find attractive too. I try not to make it obvious though.

#11 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:29 AM

View Postx12s0o, on Oct 16 2009 11 25 PM, said:

definitely lol. i usually take a few glances over girls i find attractive too. I try not to make it obvious though.

Interesting. Thanks for the help.

#12 Majestic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:30 AM

I normally don't care about these things but just want opinions.
What does it means when you stare at a girl and take glances at the girl.
We say hi to each other and sometimes he stare at me or take glances at me. He sometimes stand near me. At first I doubt he likes me but my sis keeps telling me he likes me. She got in my head. I know that staring doesn't always mean your interested in the girl. Thanks.

Staring means nothing without context. As I don't know the context in which it is occurring, I can give you some things guys may staring at a girl for:
1 - They think you remind them of someone (I get that a bit)
2 - They like you. (Though if you catch them staring at you... like as in they don't look away once you catch them - this may signify they like you BUT it can also mean they think your disgusting, their staring at you not because they like you but they find you repulsive, strange etc...)
3 - They dislike you. As i said, and as someone else mentioned they may avoid staring at girls they like. I tend to think guys would try to sneak glances at a girl they like - not stare. Staring quite rude, whether you like them or not. I tend to stare at people I find stupid, strange, angry with etc... not at people I like/ am friends/ relatives/ like etc...
4 - Their trying to tell you something (e.g. you did something wrong and then they stare at you - I don't know the context or how many times the guys stares at you, so this is all I can say...)

#13 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

View PostMajestic, on Oct 16 2009 11 30 PM, said:

Staring means nothing without context. As I don't know the context in which it is occurring, I can give you some things guys may staring at a girl for:
1 - They think you remind them of someone (I get that a bit)
2 - They like you. (Though if you catch them staring at you... like as in they don't look away once you catch them - this may signify they like you BUT it can also mean they think your disgusting, their staring at you not because they like you but they find you repulsive, strange etc...)
3 - They dislike you. As i said, and as someone else mentioned they may avoid staring at girls they like. I tend to think guys would try to sneak glances at a girl they like - not stare. Staring quite rude, whether you like them or not. I tend to stare at people I find stupid, strange, angry with etc... not at people I like/ am friends/ relatives/ like etc...
4 - Their trying to tell you something (e.g. you did something wrong and then they stare at you - I don't know the context or how many times the guys stares at you, so this is all I can say...)

Thanks for the help.

#14 Kfeng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

Yes, well, it means one of two things.

1. There's something really wrong about you
2. He's really interested in you.

I don't just look at something for no reason, whereas if I see an attractive girl walk in, I can't help but look at her, it's like a subconscious response.

Look back at him, smile at him, walk up and talk to him, tease him a bit.

#15 Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

View PostKfeng, on Oct 17 2009 11 02 AM, said:

Yes, well, it means one of two things.

1. There's something really wrong about you
2. He's really interested in you.

I don't just look at something for no reason, whereas if I see an attractive girl walk in, I can't help but look at her, it's like a subconscious response.

Look back at him, smile at him, walk up and talk to him, tease him a bit.

I see. >< I'm a very shy girl well I only smile at him and he say's waz up? Thanks for the help.

#16 ne12o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

maybe he just zoned out.

#17 seeker123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:50 AM

Guys stare at girls that they find attractive. A lot of the time, it's the physical attraction, but sometimes it is the personality attraction that makes guys stare at a girl as well.

Sometimes I find that I'm staring at some of my female friends, even though I don't have a crush them. Males are attracted to females, it's natural to stare at something attractive, but doesn't always mean it's a crush.

#18 mjb12141963

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

What you should do is move! Go somewhere where he can still see you but you're alone, if possible. Then try hold his stare. If you can do that, you will know if he likes you.

#19 UDntNeedaNo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

If I stared at a girl, my penizz is probably already erected. And then this uncontrollable urge to "let it out."

I thinks that's it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users