AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Guys being shirtless at home

81 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest Speaker_*

Guest_Guest Speaker_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 07:58 AM

Guys, during a hot day, would you walk around your house shirtless even if you have other family members present? How often do you sleep shirtless?

Today was the first time in my life that I walked around home shirtless in front of my mum. It was too hot, so I gave up trying to be shy.

#2 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2276 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:22 AM

I'm not a guy but I'd like to share my opinion. My cousin is always shirtless and he's not shy roaming around our home or around our neighborhood half-naked. And also my brother is not shy walking at home in front of us just wearing brief. Actually, me and sister isn't shy walking around our abode wearing bra and pants. We're kinda used to it, so we cared less.

#3 edwun

edwun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:20 PM

i dont often do it but theres no hestiation if i was to
i usually wear beaters lol. . . i have tan lines
i did it at work. i work in a garage

sometimes i want show off my body lawls

i guess if you get in shape then its all good.

not a fan sleeping shirtless because i flip during the nights

#4 eternitytofu

eternitytofu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:34 AM

my bro is shirtless all the time!!!!!!!!! When his gf comes over, he just takes it off and show his tummy! LOL Nothing wrong actually.

#5 dan168

dan168

Go Eagles!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

It's OK for a guy to be shirtless. I do it in summer when it's extremely hot in front of my family and non of us have any issues with that.

#6 FujiSyusuke

FujiSyusuke

Tensai

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

yep i'm always shirtless, even when i'm at the park. just too hot, so dont really care

#7 Chatterer

Chatterer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:26 AM

On hot days, yes. Sometimes I'm wearing nothing but my boxers! It feels liberating. :tricky:

#8 Shun Takashi

Shun Takashi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:56 PM

as long as it doesnt bother the other people i guess its ok. but it is a form of discipline and being formal even at home. would a gentlemen be at home topless?

#9 sillycow

sillycow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:04 PM

i always shirtless at home
its so hot and its so sticky
so cool and breeze with no shirt

#10 AsianShadow

AsianShadow

Shadow Warrior

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1896 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:41 AM

as long as it doesnt bother the other people i guess its ok. but it is a form of discipline and being formal even at home. would a gentlemen be at home topless?

The mans got a very good point. You don't normally see a gentleman walking around with his shirt off, they're far too modest for that. That being said, I don't see anything wrong with a guy (or girl) going around without a shirt on. If it doesn't offend anyone then what's the big deal?

#11 rabbitinpumpkin

rabbitinpumpkin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1007 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:52 AM

Yeah, on really really hot days only though. Otherwise I always have at least a t-shirt to answer the door with.

#12 ♥ ying

♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

It's ok..my cousins are sometimes shirtless at home, but my family got used to it...so it's ok, as long as you get used it.

#13 ninjashadow

ninjashadow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

man i jus go around da haus in sum briefs r boxers if mah parents r hom - if noones at hom r im at mah buds haus - den i jus go butt naked hehe. but im at leas shirtless everiday - be proud of ur body man! jus go shirtless r naked - its kewl n natural :thumbsup

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

okay as long as a guy doesn't look too fat, hairy and smell like armpits or sweat

although most people rather prefer only buff guys topless ... hey, when it's hot ... many of us would prefer to either go topless or wear something short sleeve, or better yet, sleeveless. Fortunately, it's not that hot here right now. I think the weather is starting to settle and get a bit cooler

so far, I've never went topless outside ever and barely, if ever, sleeveless. The only time I was ever topless outside was when I once went to a water park a long time ago. I didn't even have my glasses on and couldn't see normally ... yet I was able to spot a few chicks I got attention from (I remember one blond chick turned and took a look at me)

one of my cousins was also like "wow!!! you look like one of those Olympic swimmers!!!" maybe a little exaggerated, but that's what she said!!! honestly). I'm just saying this because it was the only time I was ever outside topless

That was probably about ten or so years ago, don't exactly remember. long time ago

and yeah it's okay to go around at home in your boxers. Not as embarrassing as you would be seen in briefs (but better than speedos!!! lol) but yeah, hey they're just boxers!!!

#15 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

are some girls really that comfortable walking around in bras and panties around their bros or parents???

#16 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

Rarely, usually when its hot I just wear a tank top. The only time I am shirtless is if I just took a shower or sleeping during a hot, humid night.

#17 Langmui122

Langmui122

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:49 AM

i'm not a guy, but i know alot of pple that wlak around the house shirtless.. its pretty normal for a guy to do that i think

#18 absurdworld

absurdworld

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:58 PM

Topless all the way! Its so much cooler and sleeping topless is more comfortable :)

#19 yummybecks

yummybecks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:11 AM

yeah, it is definitely quite common for guys to be shirtless especially around their own house..

#20 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:28 AM

Im a girl and i think its fine for guys to be shirtless around their house, My dad is always shirtless when he eats.. yes its kinda wierd but since its been like that ever since i was a kid im use to it by now.,
My BF sleeps shirtless.. and he walks around the house shirtless sometimes.
One of his roommates does it too.
while his other roommate doesnt do it.. idk why i guess hes not too comfortable being shirtless around others

#21 DevilJR

DevilJR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

Not in the habbit of going shirtless even around the house, if its a really hot day I usually have a singlet on. Maybe because I'm slightly on the larger side and feel bit self-conscious. But I do sleep shirtless though cos it's more confortable that way. I dunno, that's just me.

#22 Guest_ayar_*

Guest_ayar_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

What's with you people? Don't you have air-conditioning? Going shirtless is not cool. If my father comes to the dinner table without shirt, I would kick his a-s-s.

#23 namie81

namie81

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:27 AM

um... my brother walks around shirtless, actually there are many guys that walk around the streets shirtless when it gets really hot out, I don't think it's a big deal =)

#24 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:26 AM

Something about seeing a guy topless while out for a walk just turns me off. It's not a big deal but I just don't like it

Especially if it's some fat / hairy / old guy mowing the lawn or just hanging out in front of his house like that ...

when you're not around anyone (like maybe at home or at a beach or dojo), maybe when you go to bed, or if others around are okay about it, then it's okay. So far I don't go to bed topless, although it may feel more comfortable depending on the surface

btw I'm also a guy

#25 Guest_norberto_*

Guest_norberto_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

I think that every man should be secure about himself to go shirtless around. shirtless is a great style of life. For somethimes I was too shy to do it, but now I'm take baby steps to do it more frequently. its great and sexy

#26 Grayson

Grayson

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

It's his home, what's the big deal? My concern will be if he remain shirtless with guest in the house. I go topless in the summer months its not a great big deal you are in the privacy of your home.

Edited by Grayson, 04 January 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#27 behappyman 2.0

behappyman 2.0

Asian Fanatic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

I'm shirtless at home sometimes (I live alone) when it's hot or if I'm doing myself up (washing up etc). Nothing wrong with it I guess. If you live with a girl it can show a manly trait, unless it's rolls and rolls of blubber B).

Edited by samsunglover, 04 January 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#28 Str8Shooter

Str8Shooter

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:42 AM

Sounds like somebody has the hots for their mum. Ooh la la.

#29 Guest_James_*

Guest_James_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:51 AM

I am always going shirtless all the time.
Man who put on shirt all the time is not masculine.

I love shirtless walking around and I feel great with my short or boxer and it is HOT n sexy

#30 peaceprince

peaceprince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I think it's pretty normal when it's hot. I always walk around shirtless if it is too warm, even if my WHOLE family is there to watch me xd

#31 Guest_thetanklol_*

Guest_thetanklol_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:26 AM

quote name='James' date='09 February 2011 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1297219887' post='6861983']
I am always going shirtless all the time.
Man who put on shirt all the time is not masculine.

I love shirtless walking around and I feel great with my short or boxer and it is HOT n sexy
[/quote]

not every guy walks aorund shirtless as if "acting" all "hot n' sexy for attention". especially in the winter when it's all fuckin' cold (duh!

yeah it might be more "macho" to be all shirtless, but not everyone's like that. Some people still look good in clothes anyway

#32 LoveYogurt

LoveYogurt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

Imo, it is okay to do it in front of your family members but not in front of your friends. I found it weird that guys go shirtless in front of me if I don't know them well enough. Don't be shy! it is just your family ;)

#33 Guest_jonathanucd@gmail.com_*

Guest_jonathanucd@gmail.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

What's with you people? Don't you have air-conditioning? Going shirtless is not cool. If my father comes to the dinner table without shirt, I would kick his a-s-s.

I know right. Have you heard of the AC?

#34 Guest_jonathanucd@gmail.com_*

Guest_jonathanucd@gmail.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:40 AM

When I go to Mexico I go shirtless because its hot out and to impress the gurls.

#35 Guest_dude_*

Guest_dude_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

I go around the house shirtless very frequently, even in the winter, and so does my son. My wife and daughter don't even blink about it. Going to the dinner table without a shirt is potentially unhygienic though, so I insist on shirts at meals. I haven't slept with a shirt since I was a little kid unless I'm in a place that is particularly cold. Truth be told, I gave up pajamas for sleeping at about 12 years old in favor of just underwear, and then just went nude at about 18. Now, I'd rather add an extra blanket that put on extra clothes during the night. Partial nudity is not a wierd thing in most households, so if it is so in yours presently, and you would like to change that for your future family, you can set the ground rules as liberally as you please once you have a place of your own.

#36 Guest_LovelyLie_*

Guest_LovelyLie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:03 AM

I am kind of bothered by seeing human body without clothing.

Edited by LovelyLie, 13 July 2011 - 05:05 AM.

#37 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

Now that is a shocker :blink:

#38 Guest_Guests_*

Guest_Guests_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

I'm 13, I go shirtless when it's hot even if the a.c is on. I also sleep in boxers, even if its cold. And whenever I go to the beach or a pool party I don't even bring a shirt with me, sometimes it's embarrassing cause the pool party doesn't start right away and sometime my mom takes us to a restaurant after the beach so I have to be shirtless cause I didn't take a shirt. When I'm with my boys we sometimes go shirtless just cause its hot outside or to impress the ladies. And also when we cam it we go shirtless. When Im with my girls they dare me to take my shirt off or ask me too so I do and then they hide my shirt and don't give it back for a while. Sometimes they don't even give it back and I end up going home shirtless

#39 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

lol if it's a really hot day I'll walk around in my underwear.

#40 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

I Am a father and I have a son who's 16. Him and I always go shirtless around the house, when he helps me in the garage with the car and stuff we go shirtless and he also goes shirtless with his guy friends. Sometimes girls make him take his shirt off and he comes home shirtless aswell. His mother gets mad and says those girls are whores and they are not real friends but Im fine with it hes a man and he is to go shirtless when a girl demands. I've already told him to let girls take his shirt so he can show some manliness ( armpit hair , muscles , pecs , abs )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users