My boyfriend checks out other girls when he's with me

56 replies to this topic

#41 skyrsx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:52 AM

I personally think its okay to do stuff like that as a joke to a certain extent and both people are talking or making fun of the situation, however there is a limit and if he knows you don't like it and still does it often, that's a problem.

#42 elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

i feel that your boyfriend might be going a bit overboard with the out-loud comments.
if he was silently checking them out, okay, you won't have a jealous reaction; like me when my bf and his friends see a decent looking girl.
sometimes, i must admit, i check the girl out for my bf.. haha.
but yeh, try to tell him that you don't like his comments about another girl. maybe he'll limit it.

#43 lilaznboy12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:27 PM

guys does this all the time. most of the time the girl will notice but sometimes they don't. but they again, the guy is going to know that they are with you and that they will not be asking for that girls number. so you don't have to worry. by being mad will just make things worst of the situation.

#44 moomji

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

Well it's all okay now, I spoke to him about it and he apologised and said he didn't know I'd take it so seriously.

It's been months now? Hahaha i'm surprised this topic is still on the first page of the relationship forum haha
But I caught him checking out girls a few times but he's very discreet about it, and I'm fine with that :)
As long as he's not commenting anymore.

So it's all good now guys!
I hope this issue gets solved for other's out there who are going through the same situation!

#45 B.D

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

He maybe just try to get ur attention =P but the best solution is to tell him that u feel unrespected. but if my boyfriend is like this I think I would imitate him... just payback =P

#46 standbyuuu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

He doesn't seem like a faithful boyfriend to me.

#47 Limited328

When there's love, there's peace.

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:58 AM

You should've said in the beginning that it's rather disrespectful to check out other girls when you're with me. Even if you do check out other girls, you do NOT have to make a FUSS about it. It'll make you (the guy) look perverted and all he ever thinks of is SEX. Excuse my language.

#48 momo~style

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Yes that is over the board, you should talk to him and let him know how you feel and how u find his actions annoying and disrespectful. If you have a serious talk to him about it, and he still continues his old ways, i say do it back xD

#49 jackandjerry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

I think he is gradually losing interests in you. BE CAREFUL...

#50 CyKo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Its as simple as this leave him because he obviously doesn't like you as much as you think; or you can just do what he doing back to him and try to get him to crawl back to you. Option 2 is really good because its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone you acknowledge that he likes you when he tells you to stop flirting with other guys and he'll stop checking out other girls out of fear of losing you to some other guy. It's your choice really.

#51 zero2hero

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

Your bf sounds like a punk. Saying all that sh*t to your face? What's he trying to prove? I would never do that to my lady. Theres a balance between not being jealous and insecure and being downright ridiculous.

#52 KSeven

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:49 AM

View Postmoomji, on 13 November 2009 - 05:02 PM, said:

My boyfriend used to subtly check out girls that I barely even noticed him do anything and I was fine with that. Until one day he asked me over the phone, "Hey, are you okay with me checking out other chicks?" I said it was fine as at that stage I had no idea to what extent he would be doing this to.

However, lately he has just been irritating and disrespectful in my opinion. Ever since I said I was okay with it, he just took advantage of that and goes overboard. I mean I'm not stopping him from checking out girls because I know he's human and its only instinct, but the thing that hurts and disgusts me is the comments he makes and the extent in which he does this. Like he was halfway talking to me while eating and he saw a hot chick and just wolf whistled and said "Oooh dayum..."

Or when we were walking and mucking around and he had has arm around me, this woman just walked in front of us out of no where. She was wearing a dress and her legs were showing well. He was like "Oh gosh, damn that is sooo hot, so sexy mmm sexy legs" etc etc. I'm not a person to get pissed in front of ppl coz I don't like ruining the mood of things, but I showed that I didn't like it very much and he just goes "Nah you're sexy" just to try and make me feel better but that doesn't work, honestly.

I feel it is rude and disrespectful even when I just say a guy is hot in front of him. So I don't and even when I do look at other guys, I make it as discrete and subtle as possible because I respect him.

What do you think? I thought I was over-reacting until I thought deeper. I have feelings and I am his girlfriend. I think I deserve a little more respect...
tell him what you feel and it bother you

#53 damyoungji

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:34 AM

You are not overreacting at all. It is rude and disrespectful - and it is not like people enjoy hearing such thoughts.

You should definitely talk to him about it. If he defends himself by saying that he is doing it because you said you were fine with it, you have something to defend yourself - according to what I interpreted from your writing, you said that you were fine with him checking out other girls (as in looking at them), but not with his comments. Looking and complimenting like a pervert are two totally different things. To me, it is rude on his part to completely show how what he sees is more interesting to him than what you have to say.

#54 Grabin`Pills

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:18 PM

is your boyfriend a dumb*ss?
i mean why the hell would you ask your girlfriend, "is it ok to check out other girls"
does he not know its a rhetorical question?

it seems your boyfriend doesnt give a sh*t about your feelings, and obviously dumb to think it was ok to even burst out and say oh damn etc etc.

#55 azn_pop_grl02

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

Are you freakin serious?! i would have slapped him silly if he said all that stuff about other girls right in front of me. Im thinking that possibly one of the reasons why he is doing that to you is because he probably lost feelings for you. He probably also doesnt really care for you because he's checking out girls and saying those disgussting stuff right in front of you. Leave him, its only going to get worst unless you guys work things out, but it'll probably be hard for him to stop checking girls out.

#56 teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:31 AM

Maybe you need to take care of his needs a little better so that he'll see you as the sexy goddess LOL.

#57 fanny82

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:12 AM

View Postmoomji, on 13 November 2009 - 05:02 PM, said:

My boyfriend used to subtly check out girls that I barely even noticed him do anything and I was fine with that. Until one day he asked me over the phone, "Hey, are you okay with me checking out other chicks?" I said it was fine as at that stage I had no idea to what extent he would be doing this to.

However, lately he has just been irritating and disrespectful in my opinion. Ever since I said I was okay with it, he just took advantage of that and goes overboard. I mean I'm not stopping him from checking out girls because I know he's human and its only instinct, but the thing that hurts and disgusts me is the comments he makes and the extent in which he does this. Like he was halfway talking to me while eating and he saw a hot chick and just wolf whistled and said "Oooh dayum..."

Or when we were walking and mucking around and he had has arm around me, this woman just walked in front of us out of no where. She was wearing a dress and her legs were showing well. He was like "Oh gosh, damn that is sooo hot, so sexy mmm sexy legs" etc etc. I'm not a person to get pissed in front of ppl coz I don't like ruining the mood of things, but I showed that I didn't like it very much and he just goes "Nah you're sexy" just to try and make me feel better but that doesn't work, honestly.

I feel it is rude and disrespectful even when I just say a guy is hot in front of him. So I don't and even when I do look at other guys, I make it as discrete and subtle as possible because I respect him.

What do you think? I thought I was over-reacting until I thought deeper. I have feelings and I am his girlfriend. I think I deserve a little more respect...

Haizzz.. well, i think you just better break off with him. No need to waste time on him. Just tell him, that he will be more freedom to woo other girl if he is single & available. Let go.. let your heart go.. Dont tie with this unhealthy relationship. In this world nothing we can live without someone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users