annie man man chung han

387 replies to this topic

#41 Teufel66

Nobody Knows

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 03:09 AM

No no, then I'll start to hate her. I hope TVB won't take advantage, and give Annie more evil roles. She's best with the kind, cute, innocent characters. My fav. is COLOURFUL LIFE, her kong fu --Smiling throughout the whole series with Cutie and Florence :D.

#42 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:10 PM

check on annie's newest pictures on her forum; posted by YIP.
http://forums.cinple....cgi?read=16695

And can someone translate it. Please!!!!

#43 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 08:30 PM

Posted Image

Here is annie's new pic that was on her forum. CREDIT gooes to hoyan_gwong who posted it.

#44 Starcandi3z

ronn-knee rox =D; ronnknee[dot]com

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:02 AM

Was that when she was younger or something? I gotta rewatch Whatever it takes!
anyways she is also in Greed mask!! She has a nice role in it! u guys should watch!

#45 Axerine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 03:00 PM

Annie caught my attention in Whatever It Takes...I find her very pretty in the fiary outfit and I love her character very much!!! Thinks she looks better in ancient than in modern series....Hope to see her with Benny again..hopefully more screen time as lovers (Whatever It Takes had them together too short!!!)...

#46 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 01:30 AM

Starcandiez, on Sep 26 2004 5 02 AM, said:

Was that when she was younger or something? I gotta rewatch Whatever it takes!
anyways she is also in Greed mask!! She has a nice role in it! u guys should watch!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's when she was in some kind of food show with shirley yeung. It's her current picture there were news but it was mostly about shirley.

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

tvb needs to give her more lead roles......anne kinda disappeared into the background

#48 wilson_bond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 10:37 AM

Annie is wasting her talents at TVB. She really deserves some main roles. First time I saw her was in God of Gamblers. She really impressed me in that series.

#49 springfiry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:24 AM

Ya , she seems to be outshines by the other more popular actress , especially seems there seems to be alot of more popular actresses.
Annie has taken more of a backseat due to this . I feel it is unfair to her
she should be given a opputunity to display her acting shills..

#50 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:57 AM

Yeah i seen To love with no regrets...OMG she a evil girl in there! hehehe...but sall Good! Who her boyfriend? anyone have a Pic? is he in showbiz?...hhehheh are they cute as Chilam and Annie? In "One beautifl spear" is annie lead role?
[right]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/right]
[/quote]

I don't think that she is lead in One Beautiful spear" It's either charmaine or nadia. i'm not really sure. i hope she gets a lot of screen time. she's paired up with sunny so it should be interesting.

#51 lilazngurl6171

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 09:55 PM

Annie was really evil in To Love With No Regrets. I started to hate her for a while. I hope her next tvb series she will play a good part.

• Guests

Posted 04 October 2004 - 02:30 AM

annie needs to get more seroius type roles, so that she would not be always viewed as lian mui

#53 Akazukin

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,005 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:39 PM

I really really really like her in the legendary four aces and greed mask. I think she is so cute.

What is that series she acted with Julian Cheung? And she has a boyfriend? Wow, never know 'cause stars in TVB usually don't have girlfriend or boyfriend. Who is her boyfriend? Is he in the entertainment circle too?

#54 m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:42 PM

Akazukin, on Oct 5 2004 12 39 PM, said:

I really really really like her in the legendary four aces and greed mask. I think she is so cute.

What is that series she acted with Julian Cheung? And she has a boyfriend? Wow, never know 'cause stars in TVB usually don't have girlfriend or boyfriend. Who is her boyfriend? Is he in the entertainment circle too?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the series that Annie and Julian paired up together is called Take My Word For It
her boyfriend isnt in the entertainment circle

#55 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:52 PM

I agree she should get more roles. TVB is just blind right now. If you want to see some new pics of annie then you should go on her forum at http://forums.cinple.net/annieman/

#56 forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,176 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 08:34 PM

screencaps of Annie in a food show

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

you can see more at: http://annieman.my.n...topic.php?t=363

credit to hoyan_gwong and http://annieman.my.net-yan.com

#57 ninini

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 01:16 AM

I have'nt seen her for a long time, does anyone knows what movie she is casting in?

#58 fanfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:46 AM

Does anyone know when she first started out on her acting career?I rememeber seeing her quite some years ago in some ATV series.

#59 ||BUTT3RFLY||

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:39 AM

can't wait to see Annie in the new bakin series wit Myolie and Joe....haven't seem her for a while...i think TVB need to promote Annie more...she reallie have the talent

#60 Jon Lai

for techies=> http://www.emvee.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 03:31 AM

fanfan, on Oct 11 2004 10 46 AM, said:

Does anyone know when she first started out on her acting career?I rememeber seeing her quite some years ago in some ATV series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She started with ATV at around 18-19.

#61 fanfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:49 AM

So she has been working for ATV for quite a long time.She looks almost the same as when she started out at ATV.

• Guests

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:10 PM

Annie is a cute girl. I liked her (roles) in many of the tvb series, especially in the one with take my word for it. She did really good in that series. Anyone knows how she got into the tvb series?

#63 Sylvie

Miss Lazy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:40 PM

man... Annie Man is mah favorite actress ever... I like her ever since I watch that movie... umm... about ghost and stuff... forgot the title... I remember that she was pretty young back then... but she caught my attention in the first movie that I watch she's in... it's kinda suck that she doesn't have that many lead role... TVB promote a lot of other actress but why not Annie... she is as good as them... like they promote Myolie, Tavia, and Michelle... I don't even think that Tavia and Michelle are that much of an actresses... Annie should really get promote...

#64 raymond lam fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:45 PM

I like aniie man is she doing any series right?

#65 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:28 PM

raymond lam fan, on Oct 18 2004 10 45 PM, said:

I like aniie man is she doing any series right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think she is doing a series with myolie, and joe called the black forest or something like that. The thing that sucks the most is that she is not main.

When is One Beautiful Spear coming out?

#66 Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:05 PM

I really really miss her! I haven't seen her in anything for a while. Hopefully she'll get lots of screentime in One Beautiful spear and the other thing with Joe and Myolie.

#67 Jon Lai

for techies=> http://www.emvee.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:33 PM

Sylvie, on Oct 18 2004 10 40 PM, said:

man... Annie Man is mah favorite actress ever... I like her ever since I watch that movie... umm... about ghost and stuff... forgot the title... I remember that she was pretty young back then... but she caught my attention in the first movie that I watch she's in... it's kinda suck that she doesn't have that many lead role... TVB promote a lot of other actress but why not Annie... she is as good as them... like they promote Myolie, Tavia, and Michelle...  I don't even think that Tavia and Michelle are that much of an actresses... Annie should really get promote...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, shes not as promoted as the others but she does have quite a bit of lead roles in previous series, just that TVB doesn't seem to be giving her any lead roles within the past year. Everyone has their own chances, there are also other actresses that need their chances too, lol.

#68 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 09:47 PM

Are there any recent news about annie? And does anyone know what kind of character she is playing in passion for black forest?

#69 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:39 AM

Has anyone seen Koma? Can you tell me what happens to annie in the series? Was she paired up with anyone?

• Guests

Posted 11 November 2004 - 07:19 PM

it's been a long time she is in the show business, she must be at least 28...

#71 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 06:42 PM

I heard that annie's going to be filming another series calle Roaming Sword with sunny, sonija and sammuel but i'm not that sure. I got it from her forum.
anyways i hope it's true. I'd like to see annie in more series.

#72 shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 09:06 AM

annie is really cute...!is it true? then i'll be waiting/looking forward 2 her show! 1 more thing,i like her with benny,i think they look great together,don't u agree? :lol?:

#73 CrystalDTN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:09 PM

Was annie attend the 37 anniversity? I didn't see her when i was watching it.

#74 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 02:16 AM

CrystalDTN, on Nov 20 2004 10 09 PM, said:

Was annie attend the 37 anniversity? I didn't see her when i was watching it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that she went to the aniversary. I hope that she goes next year though. I just don't understand how blind tvb can be.

#75 Laminator

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 06:22 AM

She's way underrated...she's so talented...Loved her in Burning Flame 2 and in Legendary Four Aces (she was so cute with Marco). I think she should be promoted more.

Laminator

#76 Azn.Rider

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 08:48 AM

She's cutest in Whatever It Takes...by da way. where is she right now? u dont hear much from her now.

#77 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 12:39 AM

There's finally news about Annie

Posted Image

The new series of US production "Without A Trace" will begin airing on TVB Pearl this week and it tells of cases dealt with by the Missing Persons Unit. At the end of each episode there will be a special broadcast in conjunction with the Hong Kong Police about local missing persons cases entitled "MPU" and to mark the event, a press conference was held yesterday, attended by representatives from the police and artistes Sammul Chan and Annie Man.

Having just finished filming "Courageous Kunlun", Sammul has been busy recording the theme tune for it and he is very happy at the chance to sing for it. As for why he has still not released an album after signing for a record company for so long, he says: "I hope that it will be released next Easter or Summer. I have been busy filming non-stop recently and originally I was to start on another series in December, but as I have not been able to rest since my accident and I am losing my memory, I am feeling very tired, so I turned down the series and will be taking a break in the hope that I can get some herbal and accupuncture treatment."

Talking of there being many other singers in Universal and having recently signed Eason Chan, is he worried that his album will be postponed indefinitely? Sammul says confidently: "It has no relevance, different people have different market and I have the TV market to help me."

Annie's contract with her management company has expired and she has decided not to renew and is currently looking for a new manager or maybe sign for a mainland company because she has heard that next year, the rules about Hong Kong artistes working there will be relaxed and she hopes to make more money there.

Also, she has recently made an ad for a skincare product and as she has a line to speak in it: "My skin is as beautiful as getting married!", then it led to many people mistaking her as already married and even some good friends and colleagues have asked her, bringing her much bemusement. Annie laughs helplessly: "I have already explained over five times and I really regret saying that line now." In reality, will she get married in secret? She says there is a chance because she is afraid of hassle and she might even get married on holiday, but she will tell her friends and family first.

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#78 FeiFei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:28 AM

I heard that Annie will be in new ancient series, Roaming Sword, with Sunny Chan, Sammul Chan, and Sonija Kwok. I'm hoping Annie will be paired with Sammul.

#79 jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 02:25 AM

FeiFei, on Nov 23 2004 1 28 AM, said:

I heard that Annie will be in new ancient series, Roaming Sword, with Sunny Chan, Sammul Chan, and Sonija Kwok.  I'm hoping Annie will be paired with Sammul.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well i hope that she's going to be in the series cause they never confirmed that she was going to be in it but i hope that she will be paired up with sammuel too cause they look really good together on the picture above.

#80 AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 12:03 AM

i don`t think annie will be in it because her contract with TVB is expired and she will not be renewing it. right now she is looking for a new manager maybe in mainland.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users